Captured Images of Tampa

Tampa Bay Area and Destination

Decide How Your Wedding Will Be Remembered

When the lights dim, the only lasting experience of your wedding is your photos. Captured Images takes pride in delivering the highest quality photos at the best value. Our style blends traditional, artistic and photojournalistic photography to produce stunning images to be cherished for a lifetime.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Tampa Bay Area and Destination (813) 587-7875

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Jayme J

Captured Images of Tampa is amazing and I can’t recommend them enough! We are so impressed with the quality of photos and have received so many compliments on how beautiful and stunning our wedding photos are. My husband and I love photos so having a photographer we trusted was... Read More very important to us. Jacqueline and Patrick were everything we were looking for. They were professional, organized, so friendly, and such talented photographers. They were prepared for everything throughout the entire night. They made us feel comfortable and were so easy to work with. They captured every aspect of our wedding beautifully. Leading up to the wedding Jacqueline was always available, was quick to respond to questions, and met with us to discuss the photos we were hoping to have. Jacqueline developed a wonderful timeline that allowed us to get all of the photos we wanted and still enjoy our night. Jacqueline and Patrick were also able to do this without being intrusive. They always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. Our guests also had wonderful things to say about how they arranged guests for large family photos. We were able to get photos with everyone who attended our wedding and got all of the important moments, which would not have been possible without all of their effort to get to know us and our priorities. She was also familiar with or venue, The Florida Aquarium. This was a tremendous help, as our consultant at the Florida Aquarium knew them and how they worked. The aquarium consultant also complimented their efficiency and style when we told them we were working with them. Jacqueline also shot our engagement photos. She found a location that fit the type of photos we wanted and was so accommodating with our schedule. The pictures are beautiful and everything we hoped for.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Katrin T

Choosing Captured Images to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made- they are the best! Jackie met with us numerous times throughout the wedding planning process to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. The photographs that were taken went above... Read More and beyond our expectations. Jackie and Patrick took so many gorgeous pictures throughout the day not only of us, but our families, scenery, bridal party, and wedding guests. They were super easy to work with and also very creative and thoughtful when taking every single picture. We are super impressed with how the pictures turned out as well as the album. Everyone that has seen the pictures can't stop complimenting them. We are able to relive our wedding over and over again just by going through the photos and we would recommend anyone use Captured Images to photograph any occasion. I know we will use them again.

Jackie is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Amanda N

We live in Chicago so, naturally, I was very anxious about relying on reviews to pick our vendors. Jackie was simply the best!! I never even gave another company a nod after meeting with her. She was in constant contact and made any "wedding day jitters" just disappear. Not only... Read More is she very professional and organized, but she was just fun to work with. I can't say enough about her artistic ability. It was like she was reading our minds about what we envisioned. Our wedding was on 9/20 and our pictures were ready extremely fast. Actually, I kept getting texts and phone calls about how beautiful the photos were, even before I had seen them for myself :) The day of the wedding goes by so fast, it was really nice to relive them through such amazingly, beautiful photos. We cannot thank Jackie enough! ~ The McGivneys

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Tabitha C

Jackie is literally the best photographer ever! Not only did she arrive early, she stayed on schedule, helped fix my dress when it ripped, and had AMAZING ideas for photos!!!!! I would recommend her to EVERYONE!!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Megan M

Jackie is wonderful!! Very highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 U. S

Jackie and Patrick did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding day! From the start, Jackie was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, responsive, well-organized and prepared, creative, insightful... proposing ideas while being open to the photo ideas that I... Read More specifically wanted. Jackie always had a friendly personality and positive attitude, which put me at ease through the entire process. On the day of our wedding, Jackie and Patrick made taking photos as stress free as possible - guiding us through the various poses and backdrops for formal photos, helping us feel relaxed and comfortable, and snapping numerous shots at the ceremony and reception. Also, they were enjoyable to be with the whole day. The sneak peak album was the first glimpse into our photos and I was elated to see how beautiful they were; I couldn't wait to see more! When the full album came out, the photos were AMAZING! I loved so many of the photos and Jackie and Patrick captured so many special moments from the day, even those that I did not get a chance to see. They are very talented and I would highly recommend them. Jackie and Patrick preserved our day perfectly.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

My wife ended up choosing everything so I wasn't really invested in our photographer but I'm really glad she made this choice. Patrick was really fun and got some great shots of my groomsmen. The wedding photos were also awesome. We had a lot of sun shining on us so I was... Read More really surprised at the quality Jackie and Patrick were able to get. My wife is super happy. I would definitely recommend them for anyone who needs a quality photographer who is totally laid back.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nancy S

My son booked Captured Images of Tampa for his wedding. He booked 2 of their photographers for his wedding, and what a great decision that was. Maddie and Patrick worked together to make the day go as smoothly as possible all while getting great shots. I have already booked them... Read More for my daughter's wedding next year.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jon S

I'm so glad I booked Captured Images. Patrick and Maddie did such a great job. They were organized and on task the entire day. Very flexible and rolled with our many mishaps. The pictures came out great and my wife and I could not be happier. I would absolutely recommend this... Read More company to friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie T

I hired Captured Images of Tampa for my daughter's wedding after a recommendation from a church friend. Patrick was our photographer and he did a wonderful job. He was very friendly, punctual , attentive to all our wedding day needs. I have a large family and the family... Read More groupings were masterful! The end result was beautiful photos. When my next daughter became engaged, I knew exactly who I would hire. I asked to have Patrick as our photographer again. Beautiful photographs and wonderful memories from both of my daughters' weddings.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Allyson V

One of the most stressful parts of wedding planning is trying to find the perfect wedding photographer. It would have been stressful if I hadn't immediately found Jackie. She was quick to respond, organized, and immediately took charge which was so appreciated!!! After one phone... Read More call I felt at ease and could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing. She did our engagement photos first and we couldn't have been happier. Then, on the day of our wedding she made sure everything went according to plan and was really the glue that held the schedule (and me) together. In regards to the pictures she took--we love them!!! She did such a fabulous job capturing the entire wedding/reception and I really feel as though the pictures tell the perfect story of our special day. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!! If you're looking for a photographer who takes amazing personalized photos who is also detail oriented and organized then she is your woman!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lisa M

Working with Jackie for our wedding day at the Florida Aquarium was amazing. From the initial "interviewing" process to choose a photographer she was extremely through and put me at ease. I was planning a destination wedding and only got the opportunity to speak with her via... Read More phone. Even before the big day I felt like I had met Jackie and wasn't worried at all about. On the day of our wedding she was so easy to get along with and made everyone comfortable. I was so impressed that she even had printed out photos of my favorite shots that I wanted. When I finally got the photos I was in ahh! They had turned out more beautiful than I have ever imagined. And even with the venue being a difficult place to shoot they were crystal clear. If your looking for someone who is professional and genuine I would look no further and have Captured Images of Tampa be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Maddie C

I had a sorority sister use Captured Images at her aquarium wedding so I knew I had to use them. Although my venue was different (a garden wedding at USF), the pictures came out perfectly! Patrick and Jackie helped me from every step of the process from making sure I had a... Read More list of preferred photos to calming me down when our food truck didn't arrive in time. They made sure my husband and I truly captured the moments that you forget about in the hustle of a wedding. When we got back our photos, I had totally forgotten about a few shots that they had recommended. I'm glad I listened to them! Even when the photos were wrapping up, both of them went above and beyond. We had a very casual wedding where I had done most of the work up front so when our cake time came and there was no one to serve guests, Patrick helped hand out slices. Above and beyond service and the photos are amazing. I've already started choosing images to go in my wedding album that Captured Images will design for me. I can't recommend them enough to my friends and family!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016

I credit the successful execution of my proposal to my fiancée all to Jackie Cox Schweitzer of Captured Images of Tampa. Jackie met with me weeks before to plan my proposal where it would be a special moment for me fiancée Jessica and I. She also kept in mind timing of the... Read More sunset so that our photographs would turn out breath taking. Jackie and I devised a system where we texted back and forth, letting me know she arrived and my response to alert her that Jessica and I were arriving at our proposal location. Jackie made sure she was out of our line of sight when we arrived at the spot where I was about to propose to Jessica. Jackie expertly caught the exact moment when I got down on one knee and produced the ring from my pocket. Jackie gave Jessica and I a moment to compose ourselves after Jessica said yes when I asked her to marry me. Jackie then took numerous different poses of Jessica and I together as a newly engaged couple. We printed over a dozen photo prints to display in our offices and around the house. A true testament to Jackie’s work, aside from the numerous likes on Facebook of our Proposal photo album, one of her images is framed in my parent’s home and it is the favorite imagine of Jessica and I according to my mother. Jessica and I also decided the print one of her images as a large wood print. I highly recommend Jackie and Captured Images of Tampa to anyone who is looking to capture the moments of their proposal to the one they love.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jessica C

My fiancé Patrick and I decided to take our engagement photos at Stetson College of Law in Gulfport, Fl. One tip that Jackie gave ahead of time and looking back, it truly helped make our images look extra special, we dressed up. We used these images for our “Save the Date”... Read More cards that we mailed to family and friends and received numerous compliments on the photographs we used. Even though Jackie had not photographed this particular location before, she took her time to utilize multiple different locations throughout the campus. Jackie was very patient with us as we posed for photos in over two dozen different poses. Jackie even suggested that we climb in and sit in a dry fountain that had very colorful antique tiles. Patrick and I were reluctant at first, but once we saw the images we realized Jackie’s vision. In fact, one of those images is framed in our home. Another image that we have framed in our home is an image that Jackie photographed as Patrick and I shared a moment together in an elevator. Jackie gently guided us into a more flattering pose of our original position and it turned out to be one of my fiancée’s favorites. Patrick and I are thrilled and looking forward to having Jackie and Maddie of Captured Images of Tampa photograph our wedding. We are confident that they will work hard and capture photographs that we will cherish for many years to come.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Kara P

Jackie and Patrick from Captured images of Tampa did a spectacular job at our wedding! They were prompt, responsive , and fun to work with. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos. They really listened to our vision and took the extra time with us before the... Read More wedding, on our wedding day and afterwards as we selected our photos etc. I know how hard it is to find a good wedding photographer . We are so blessed to have found them . They truly went above and beyond! Don't let this be a stressful decision, if you want a great experience and product that you love chose Capture Images of Tampa! You will be glad that you did! Congrats on your wedding and have fun:) Kara and Chris R

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Amanda S

Jackie was absolutely fantastic as our wedding photographer!!! We booked the Lovely Package (6 hours with the main photographer, and 3 hours with a second photographer). She was impeccable throughout the entire process. Before our wedding, she was able to answer all my... Read More questions, and really ease my mind with my wedding photos. My venue was quite a difficult location to take pictures at, since we were getting married at The Florida Aquarium, and she was able to easily give us amazing photos. Also, her selection of packages was a great variety, so I could pick and choose exactly what I wanted, and not pay for anything I didn't. On our wedding day, she was able to guide us around the venue (because she's been there so often), and show us where to take pictures. She was like our second wedding planner, and made our day go by so smoothly. She kept us on schedule, guide us where we needed to be, and helped ease my mind on the entire process. We also were able to view all of our photos in less than 6 weeks after our wedding, which was awesome. The truly is an amazing photographer, and I highly recommend her for any wedding!

Great Engagement Photos!

Reviewed on 11/08/2014 Michelle O

Jackie took our engagement photos and family portraits. She was extremely professional and easy to work with. She did an excellent job mixing the formality of the photos with our own distinct personalities creating a finished product that was uniquely ours. When we received... Read More the final products we were blown away and friends and family all commented on the quality of Jackie’s work. We would definitely hire Jackie again in a heartbeat and recommend anyone else looking for a fantastic photographer do so too.

Heartfelt Photos

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Jackie C

With all the stress in wedding planning, I have to say the one thing I didn't need to worry about was my wedding photographer. From the beginning, I knew there was no one else I wanted to book. Patrick is so warm and friendly, and day of, he blended right in with my family and... Read More friends. Before the wedding, Captured Images had made a family portrait list which was great so I didn't have to worry about hunting down my large Italian family for photos. Patrick didn't miss a single one! He was relaxing during the photos, and listened to what my husband and I wanted. But even more than the beautiful portraits of my husband and I, he captured the emotion of the day. One of my favorite photos is my dad seeing me in my dress for the first time; it brings me to tears when I look at it. He also photographed some hilarious photos of my family breaking it down at the reception. I don't know how I am going to choose the images for my album! My experience with Captured Images was great, and I have already recommended them to my friends.

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/15/2014

Captured images did a great job photographing my wedding. They were very professional and made sure we were happy with the entire process. I slacked on getting my photos ready for the album I picked but it should be here soon now and I can comment further on that. I would... Read More recommend captured images to other brides looking for a photographer. My wedding was at the Florida aquarium and they had some of the most experience at this venue.

Outstanding Pictures and People

Reviewed on 3/05/2014 Jessica B

This place did such an amazing job at my wedding and I'm so glad we used them. I had three photographers who felt like family while they told us where to go and what to do when posing for the camera. They asked us if we had ideas and bounced ideas off us, it was great team work... Read More and the end result was phenomenal!!!!

Very happy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Melissa M

Augie and Maddie were fantastic! Great repore, beautiful pictures- lots of great color and natural shots. They really do capture the moment for you! I would definitely recommend them. You can get all your pictures on CD too!

Sara and Estevan

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sara B

I could not have been happier with Captured Images. Jackie and Roger were amazing on the day of the wedding. Not only were they able to capture the romantic side of the wedding, but they also captured the craziness that is our friends and family. The pictures were ready to... Read More view within 2 weeks of the wedding and everyone loves them. Augie and his staff are also the photographers for my sisters wedding in December. I highly recommend this fantastic group of photographers.

WOW Awesome pics

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

I used this photographer for the first time. It was quite an experience from the moment we sat down to plan the picture package all the way to wedding day thanks to Aguie and his assistant Jackie our pictures came out good. We had our pictures not long after our wedding together... Read More with our album

Aquarium Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2013

I had my wedding at the Florida aquarium and used captured images as our photographer. Augie was amazing. He was extremely organized and professional. Any questions I had were immediately answered and the rate we paid was more than fair for what we got. Jacquie and Augie... Read More captured every memory of our ceremony and reception and I could not be happier with the way our photos turned out. I also really liked the fact that days after our wedding we were able to see the majority of our pictures online. I would recommend captured images to anyone who is planning a wedding or special event.