Artistic Documentary Style Videography

So have you seen an old wedding video that looks like a really bad lifetime movie? Yes, you say? Well it wasn't one of our films. We strive to be different. From the start, we wanted to bring a fresh approach to the most beautiful day in anyone's life, and I think we have succeeded!

$$ - Affordable

4714 Trousdale Dr., Nashville, TN

Wedding Video turned Hollywood Film

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Karissa B

I stumbled on these guys through a friend's wedding video on facebook. We originally weren't going to get a videographer but after seeing their work I knew I would be missing out by not having a wedding video. These guys were fun to work with, showed up at our rehearsal dinner, and stayed with us our entire wedding day. We've only seen the trailer but its amazing the moments they catch. It's not your average wedding video- it truly looks like a Hollywood film about your special day!!

We loved Cardboard Films!!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Caitlin J

Peyton and John filmed our wedding two days ago and were SUCH a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them more highly and we haven't even seen our video yet!! Hiring Cardboard Films was hands down one of the best decisions we made in planning.

So happy I booked Cardboard!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Tara T

These awesome guys traveled all the way to Cleveland for my wedding this weekend, because I knew they would understand and execute the exact vision I had for my (rather offbeat) wedding. They made us feel at ease, came to so many events to film during the wedding process, and have just been so helpful and fun! Love them, and I cannot WAIT to see the finished product. Hire them!

Absolutely loved working with Cardboard Films!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Elizabeth S

I was lucky enough to get a recommendation from a photographer to check out Cardboard Films. Needless to say, I was sold from the first trailer. Their work is incredible, with special little moments (loving glances, hand holding) all interwoven with the biggies (cake cutting, first dance) in a way that's just beautiful. My family and friends loved spending time with Taylor and Payton on our wedding day too, they were very chill and laid back yet professional. They made sure to get the shots they needed to make the final edits come together. I was thrilled with the trailer, ceremony and reception films! They blew my expectations out of the water and I will treasure our films for so many years to come.

You won't be sorry!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 katie w

Listen up Brides and Grooms, the talented folks at Cardboard Films are AMAZING! You have no idea how a simple video is going to impact your life, I know everyone budgets when it comes to planning a wedding.. but just like everyone says "don't skip out on photography" DO NOT skip this. I cant express to you how much this video means to me, my husband, and especially our family. Photos are important but they're just still images of the day and having a video you can watch over and over again really has its own special place in our hearts. Believe me, I've watched ours a million times and its only been 24 hours. haha :) Do yourselves a favor and let Cardboard Films and the kind hearted guys with so much talent be a part of your big day, you wont be sorry!!

Wonderful Videographer

Reviewed on 11/24/2012 Laura M

Taylor and Matt were amazing to work with from the beginning. We filled out the paperwork and paid the deposit. I sent one "check-in" email about a week before the wedding to make sure that we were all set. They arrived early everywhere they said they were going to be, and their interactive personalities helped to make the whole process of them filming you not seem so awkward. I can't wait to see the finished product because the trailer was amazing. Thank you so much Taylor and Matt for capturing our day!!

Wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Marc M

Taylor of Cardboard Films was all around wonderful. He got every shot he needed without changing anything in the day. We went on with the day exactly as we needed to and he worked around everything.

Congratulations! You have found your videographers

Reviewed on 10/31/2011 Irene M

We are so grateful to our great friends (shoutout to the Hartnetts) for introducing us to Taylor and Matt of cardboard films. We were just 8 weeks out from our wedding and came dangerously close to celebrating our big day without the best thing to happen to our wedding. Taylor and matt have a talent that is unparalleled by other videographers. They are incredibly gifted. They are awesome company, brilliant creativity and totally professional. The trailer they made, just two days after our wedding, was the best possible way to relive the day over the following weeks and our wedding DVD has to place among our most valued possessions. We not only recommend them with pleasure, we hope our family and friends can be as lucky as we were to be given the gift of their creativity. Cardboard films rocks!

Let's just say they make you feel like family!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Emily V

I don't even really know where to start about my new friends, Taylor and Matt. They made us laugh and feel right at home and they make the BEST videos and capture ALL of the moments. Having a wedding is very stressful but these guys made me feel calm. They were there to film the wedding but by the end of the night, they felt like family. In fact, we are inviting them over for Thanksgiving! HAHA! You can tell that they take their time creating the beautiful masterpieces. If you are wanting a company that will offer you professionalism, quality work and moments of laughter, then this is the company for you. Thank you, Taylor and Matt. You both are amazing...

Cardboard Films

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Jennifer C

These guys were utterly amazing! They filmed us from the rehearsal dinner to the day of and all the way to the end of the night! We had a great time with them and can't wait to see the finished product! They are so professional and have really unique ideas! Would definitely recommend them to anyone to use!

TO Cardboard Films