Let us tell your story, beautifully.

Carden's Film is a documentary style cinematography studio specializing in one of a kind wedding films. They understand how important the fleeting moments of your wedding day are and how important they are to look back on. We will create a cinematic film from your wedding events to share with friends and family and hold as a keepsake for years to come. We capture the small moments, the big moments, all so they can tell your story, in motion.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

PA, NJ, NY and Worldwide (570) 889-3663
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelsey G

When my husband and I were looking at photographers for our wedding, the most important thing to us was having pictures that looked like us and didn't feel over posed or generic. I talked with Virginia about engagement pictures and their wedding photography and quickly realized... Read More that the Cardens would be willing to do whatever we felt most comfortable with. Our pictures were amazing, candid, and and captured our special day exactly as it was! When other photographers weren't willing to work with us unless we did their "pinterest" poses, Virginia and Tim we're happy to work with us and listened to our ideas. These two are the best and they're so easy to work with, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Leah H

I love Carden's so much! We worked with them for our wedding and have absolutely no regrets. We have also used them since then for all of the moments that matter most to us since then. Virginia and Tim are patient, kind, creative and laidback. They find the perfect light always... Read More and it always amazes me. I look forward to the next time working with them!

Excellent Film Services

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Maribeth C

We hired Cardens Film after we decided to use Cardens Photography to capture our wedding day. It was the best decision we made. The finale product you receive is incredible. Every time I rewatch our highlight film I am taken back to our wedding day. Virginia and Tim do a... Read More wonderful job of capturing every second of your day but you almost forget they are there because they are so unobtrusive like other photographers I have seen at other weddings. I would absolutely recommend them and their services to anyone getting married in the future. They are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kathleen F

From the first time we checked out Carden's we KNEW we had to have them film our wedding. Virginia and Tim were so layed backed and easy to work with. They also provided a lot of direction to our wedding party. Thanks so much guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle V

I've had the honor of working with Virginia and Tim. They are very professional and so easy to work with. They always come with the right amount of sense of humor and seriousness. You will not be disappointed if you hire them for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nichole D

Hiring Cardens was the best decision we made. They are artists. They deeply care about their work, and they perfectly captured our wedding day. Also, they are wonderful people who will make you feel at ease as they take your pictures. Some of our wedding party members hired them... Read More later for their weddings because everyone loved working with them so much. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Candace F

Carden's provided video coverage for our wedding, back in May. Working with them was so fun and refreshing, from the moment we met with them until the moment we received our final product. Tim and Virginia are absolute pros and fit into our wedding day perfectly. Our video was... Read More outstanding and still brings a tear to our eyes. I cannot commend them enough for all of their hard work and excellent execution. Their talent is nothing short of...Wow! Thank you guys, for everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Casie V

My husband and I hired Garden's to shoot our wedding almost 8 years ago.... and doing so is the only thing I would not change if my husband and I were to do it all over again. They had taken such amazing shots and captured moments of the love surrounding that day between my... Read More husband and I, our friends and us, our family and us, and even of ones of have gone too soon. Its been such a blessing having there pictures to look back on for so many different reasons and I'm glad they captured the essence of it all. I HIGHLY encourage any couple looking for someone to truly capture their special day to consider Cardens.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

I can not say enough about them!! 5 stars all the way around! We look forward to working with them again for our daughters Bat Mitzvah next Spring

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kamaray M

My husband and I hired Cardens Photography for our engagement session and wedding day. They are incredibly talented and so easy-going to be around! It was easy to be our normal selves which they beautifully captured in our pictures. I can't stop looking at our amazing... Read More pictures, they did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nikki R

Virginia and Tim did the photography and videography for my wedding. All I can say is they did an outstanding job. I felt extremely well taken care of throughout the whole planning process. They are so down to earth and fun. Not stuffy like some photographers I have seen at... Read More weddings. Our finished everything was perfect. They are not the cheapest photographers around, but the quality of our images and video was well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Linds M

Virginia and Tim photographed our engagement session and wedding! They were easy going and so patient with both of us. Our pictures are flawless and I'm still having a hard time picking my favorite. Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jill N

Virginia and her team are amazing. I am a vendor too and have worked with Virginia many times. I am ecstatic to leave her a great review. She is a kind, sweet person with a creative eye who has a clear understanding of the technical side to photography. You can trust her to... Read More shoot beautiful photographs regardless of the scenario or lighting situation. She has both skill and talent. She is a true artist and an all around amazing person. I highly recommend her for all of your photo and video needs!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

I highly recommend getting a videographer for your wedding and Carden's Films is a great option. Awesome people to work with, very friendly and they produced amazing films that captured all the important moments in our special day.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Fatima H

We had our wedding at the Downtown Club in Philadelphia. The Carden's did an excellent job as our videographers! They were responsive to messages prior to the wedding and the day of they were professional and laid back, which is exactly what I needed. They were grabbing... Read More beautiful clips and I didnt even realize it until I saw my video. Their pricing and product cannot be beat.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Matthew W

I wanted an amazing wedding film and that is exactly what I got! I couldnt believe how perfectly edited our highlight film was. It was like a movie and it really showcased everything I didnt even notice on our wedding day. I totally couldnt even recall saying my vows until i saw... Read More the video. it brought me to tears! Feedback from family and friends was the same, they cried, laughed an overall loved seeing our whole wedding day put together in just a few minutes. Do not hesitate to get a videographer. The Carden's are the best in the area no doubt.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Margaret M

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Isabella M

These guys were like video ninjas at our wedding. They were so discreet and professional. However they managed to get everything they needed to make the perfect wedding film. I was hesitant to hire a videographer, but some friends recommended Carden's Film and I am so glad we go... Read More the wedding video. This was worth every single penny. From start to finish my emails were answered quickly. They were so easy to work with! Thank you Virginia, Tim and your team,

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Olivia S

I am soooo happy we decided to get a videographer, especially the Carden's. Their work is awesome. I love how they capture everything. I lam in love with our highlight film. Hearing the vows with the beautiful imagery is priceless. If you are thinking of getting video for your... Read More wedding, do it!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 William J

Tim and Virginia were our wedding photographers for our wedding at the Stroudsmoor. From first contact they were attentive, down to earth and there to help. Our engagement pics were great, they told us what to do and that really helped us since we are not models. Our wedding... Read More they were professional, laid back and I knew photography was one thing I didn't need to stress over. Blog was available shortly after and the preview was so great! All of our images we LOVE and can't believe how perfectly they captured everything.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Virginia C

Tim and Virginia did the photography and videographer for our wedding at the Bethwood in New Jersey. They worked together so well capturing everything, we could not have asked for more. Our photos and video were sooo soo good, I love them. Everyone had so many compliments,... Read More I feel lucky to have found these guys. If you are looking for awesome photography and videography check out Carden's Photography & Film

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lauren M

As we began planning our wedding, we knew capturing our day in photos and video was one of the most important things to us. So we wanted the best! We found the best with Carden’s. We hired Carden’s for our engagement photos and wedding. We also hired our wedding videographers... Read More through them. We couldn’t have made a better decision! Tim and Virginia drove down to State College to take our engagement photos and we knew right away that they were awesome! They are so professional and yet super down to earth. They are much more than just photographers. They are artists that know what angles, lighting, backgrounds, and poses will make for amazing shots. They don’t just take pretty portraits, they capture emotions on camera in a way that makes you really relive that moment. After hiring them, there is almost no planning you have to do with them. Just let them do their thing! They know exactly what they are doing. No need to put together a shot list, they know what is important to get on film. At our wedding, we honestly didn’t even notice they were there half the time, but they found a way to sneak around and get the most amazing candid shots! Our videographers were just as amazing! They had us do a few poses and actions and turned it into a masterpiece. We were so surprised on our wedding day when they whipped out a drone to fly over the valley to capture breathtaking footage. How cool is that!? With our videography package came a 4 minute highlight film, which absolutely blew us away. They used the most perfect moments and parts of the speeches that hit every emotion possible. We have received an endless amount of compliments on the video and photos we have so far. We can’t wait to get the rest! We can’t be more thankful for all the great memories they captured on photo/video. What they do is priceless and will be treasured for many years to come! We will definitely be in touch for photos when we begin to grow our family!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Taylor S

Tim and Virginia are the most amazing photography duo we could have asked for on our wedding day. From the moment I found them online I fell in love with how they captured weddings. After talking with them about their packages I felt very confident booking them, very reasonable... Read More pricing especially because they work as a team capturing every moment. On the wedding day Virginia and Tim worked like a well oiled machine. One moment I especially loved was when they got a few pictures of us looking out of a barn window, Virginia stood outside getting pictures of us looking out while Tim got pictures of us from inside the barn. They gave GREAT direction and made everyone involved very comfortable. I will absolutely be recommending them to anyone I know getting married and can not compliment them enough!

Carden's Photography and Cinematography

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nina S

We booked with Carden's 2 years prior to our wedding. They were wonderful to work with every step of the way! They did our engagement session in July 2012 and our wedding in June 2013. They are a very talented and professional couple. We were highly satisfied with all of our... Read More pictures and film. They are easy to work with and make you feel comfortable during your photo session. They made our wedding day special and unforgettable. We especially like the flash drive that was part of our package that gives us easy access to all of our pictures from our wedding day. They are quick to respond to any questions before and after our wedding day! We received our pictures and film in a very reasonable time after the event! I would recommend Carden's to any couple looking for the perfect way to remember their wedding day! I look forward to working with them again for our other photography needs!

Super Happy

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

We are so happy with the pictures from our wedding. The blog for our wedding was up in about a week and we were blown away. We did not think our wedding looked that good haha. When we got our entire collection of images back in under a month we could not have been happier.... Read More Every image told a story, the quality was amazing as well Thank you!!

Virginia and Tim Carden

Hi! Thanks for checking out our page here on the Knot. We began filming weddings back in 2010 and absolutely fell in love with telling the story of each individual couples wedding day.