Let us tell your story, beautifully.

Carden's Film is a documentary style cinematography studio specializing in one of a kind wedding films. They understand how important the fleeting moments of your wedding day are and how important they are to look back on. We will create a cinematic film from your wedding events to share with friends and family and hold as a keepsake for years to come. We capture the small moments, the big moments, all so they can tell your story, in motion.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Pa, Nj, Ny and Worldwide (570) 889-3663
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Lauren M

As we began planning our wedding, we knew capturing our day in photos and video was one of the most important things to us. So we wanted the best! We found the best with Carden’s. We hired Carden’s for our engagement photos and wedding. We also hired our wedding videographers... Read More through them. We couldn’t have made a better decision! Tim and Virginia drove down to State College to take our engagement photos and we knew right away that they were awesome! They are so professional and yet super down to earth. They are much more than just photographers. They are artists that know what angles, lighting, backgrounds, and poses will make for amazing shots. They don’t just take pretty portraits, they capture emotions on camera in a way that makes you really relive that moment. After hiring them, there is almost no planning you have to do with them. Just let them do their thing! They know exactly what they are doing. No need to put together a shot list, they know what is important to get on film. At our wedding, we honestly didn’t even notice they were there half the time, but they found a way to sneak around and get the most amazing candid shots! Our videographers were just as amazing! They had us do a few poses and actions and turned it into a masterpiece. We were so surprised on our wedding day when they whipped out a drone to fly over the valley to capture breathtaking footage. How cool is that!? With our videography package came a 4 minute highlight film, which absolutely blew us away. They used the most perfect moments and parts of the speeches that hit every emotion possible. We have received an endless amount of compliments on the video and photos we have so far. We can’t wait to get the rest! We can’t be more thankful for all the great memories they captured on photo/video. What they do is priceless and will be treasured for many years to come! We will definitely be in touch for photos when we begin to grow our family!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Fatima H

We had our wedding at the Downtown Club in Philadelphia. The Carden's did an excellent job as our videographers! They were responsive to messages prior to the wedding and the day of they were professional and laid back, which is exactly what I needed. They were grabbing... Read More beautiful clips and I didnt even realize it until I saw my video. Their pricing and product cannot be beat.

Excellent Film Services

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Maribeth C

We hired Cardens Film after we decided to use Cardens Photography to capture our wedding day. It was the best decision we made. The finale product you receive is incredible. Every time I rewatch our highlight film I am taken back to our wedding day. Virginia and Tim do a... Read More wonderful job of capturing every second of your day but you almost forget they are there because they are so unobtrusive like other photographers I have seen at other weddings. I would absolutely recommend them and their services to anyone getting married in the future. They are worth every penny.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Matthew W

I wanted an amazing wedding film and that is exactly what I got! I couldnt believe how perfectly edited our highlight film was. It was like a movie and it really showcased everything I didnt even notice on our wedding day. I totally couldnt even recall saying my vows until i saw... Read More the video. it brought me to tears! Feedback from family and friends was the same, they cried, laughed an overall loved seeing our whole wedding day put together in just a few minutes. Do not hesitate to get a videographer. The Carden's are the best in the area no doubt.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Matthew W

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Margaret M

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Isabella M

These guys were like video ninjas at our wedding. They were so discreet and professional. However they managed to get everything they needed to make the perfect wedding film. I was hesitant to hire a videographer, but some friends recommended Carden's Film and I am so glad we go... Read More the wedding video. This was worth every single penny. From start to finish my emails were answered quickly. They were so easy to work with! Thank you Virginia, Tim and your team,

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Isabella M

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Olivia S

I am soooo happy we decided to get a videographer, especially the Carden's. Their work is awesome. I love how they capture everything. I lam in love with our highlight film. Hearing the vows with the beautiful imagery is priceless. If you are thinking of getting video for your... Read More wedding, do it!!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 William J

Tim and Virginia were our wedding photographers for our wedding at the Stroudsmoor. From first contact they were attentive, down to earth and there to help. Our engagement pics were great, they told us what to do and that really helped us since we are not models. Our wedding... Read More they were professional, laid back and I knew photography was one thing I didn't need to stress over. Blog was available shortly after and the preview was so great! All of our images we LOVE and can't believe how perfectly they captured everything.

Carden's Photography and Cinematography

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Nina S

We booked with Carden's 2 years prior to our wedding. They were wonderful to work with every step of the way! They did our engagement session in July 2012 and our wedding in June 2013. They are a very talented and professional couple. We were highly satisfied with all of our... Read More pictures and film. They are easy to work with and make you feel comfortable during your photo session. They made our wedding day special and unforgettable. We especially like the flash drive that was part of our package that gives us easy access to all of our pictures from our wedding day. They are quick to respond to any questions before and after our wedding day! We received our pictures and film in a very reasonable time after the event! I would recommend Carden's to any couple looking for the perfect way to remember their wedding day! I look forward to working with them again for our other photography needs!

Super Happy

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

We are so happy with the pictures from our wedding. The blog for our wedding was up in about a week and we were blown away. We did not think our wedding looked that good haha. When we got our entire collection of images back in under a month we could not have been happier.... Read More Every image told a story, the quality was amazing as well Thank you!!

Awesome Experience

Reviewed on 9/14/2013

I knew after we booked the Carden's we did not have to worry about out photography. I look at their blog pretty much every other day (both before the wedding and now). I love pretty much all of their work! Our wedding pictures were amazing. The way they see things so... Read More differently and create beautiful images is beyond me. I would recommend them to anyone who values their photography and wants a great experience.

Great value and great photos

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Lindsay Y

Virginia and Tim were very easy to work with and very creative with picture ideas. Their wedding package was a great value for us because There were 2 photographers to capture all of the special moments of our day.

Definitely worth the memories

Reviewed on 10/07/2012 Kaity B

We used the Cardens for our wedding cinematography. Virginia and Tim were great to work with and really helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We barely noticed they were there the day of, yet they made sure they got every shot they needed. Their finished product is... Read More beautiful and not just your traditional wedding videography. You receive a creative short (or long) film, depending on your package. Believe me, you will not regret hiring them to capture your day. We will have a gorgeous film to remember our day for years to come.

Flawless, Stress-Free Photography

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Elizabeth G

We had two photographer coverage for seven hours and truly enjoyed their company! We tried our best to have a list of family photos we wanted to get and between us and the photographers working together, we were able to get pictures finished a little bit ahead of schedule. It... Read More was flawless! They weren't ever in our way and they knew exactly what shots to get! I haven't received all of our wedding photos yet, but I've got a sneak peek of five of them and they're gorgeous! They were truly a pleasure to work with!

Wonderful, Easy-Going Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Amanda V

Carden's Photography photographed our October 29, 2011 wedding, as well as our engagement pictures in February 2011. They were fabulous. I cannot say enough positive things. The Cardens are friendly, really easy-going, and professional. Despite the blizzard that happened on... Read More our wedding day, one of the photographers coming down with the flu, and horrible road conditions, they acted like the pros they were and the pictures we've seen thus far are absolutely beautiful. Honestly, my entire office and most of our family and friends cannot stop talking about the pictures Virginia took of us in the snow! Highly recommended and a great value for your money!

Amazingly Talented Photographers!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Liz S

Virginia and Tim Carden did our October 15 wedding. They were so easygoing and pleasant to work with before the wedding. They were always responsive to our questions and took all of our requests very seriously. They really helped us to figure out scheduling and logistics. On... Read More our wedding day, they arrived right on time and got right to work. They captured all the important pre-wedding details. They were extremely flexible and patient. They are also just really nice people! During the ceremony and reception, they were completely inconspicuous. I hardly remember seeing them at all. They weren't pushy like some wedding photographers and just captured really candid beautiful moments. We just got our online gallery and could not be happier. The pictures are so beautiful and artistic. There are so many planned and unplanned details, like stunning shots of the sky and backgrounds. The photos truly capture the love we felt on our wedding day. The colors and composition are gorgeous. I would highly recommend Virginia and Tim Carden. They are professional, organized, and experienced, while being incredibly talented, artistic, and fun. Their prices are also amazingly reasonable. We really trusted them to take fabulous pictures that we would always cherish, and they delivered beyond our expectations. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Fabulous photos, professional attitude

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Katie M

Virginia and Tim Carden are wonderful to work with. They took amazing photos at our wedding in Gettysburg on a very cold, wet, October day. They repeatedly said the lighting was perfect for picture-taking and they were right; the shots came out beautifully. I've only had a sneak... Read More peek and I can't wait to see what they captured! They have a very unique photography style and the photo quality is outstanding. Overall, great photographers and very nice people!

Beautiful Photography

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Danielle M

Tim and Virginia Carden captured both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. They are truly an amazing pair of photographers. We had so much fun working with them!! They put so much care into our photos. They were truly wonderful, and take such amazing photos! We would... Read More recommend them to everyone for photo needs!!

Incredibly easy to work with

Reviewed on 9/04/2011 Dana D

I was an out of state, three hour time difference bride-- so for planning I had to rely a lot of websites and emails. Virginia and Tim were wonderful to communicate with and easy to set up my photography package. I'm not a bride that wanted to throw half my budget towards... Read More photography, but I did want high quality photojournalism style photography AND two photographers without breaking the bank. Carden's was in my price range, and they had amazing photos on their blog. I still can't believe what a steal I got on their price and what they brought to the table. They're a husband and wife duo that was able to capture both the bride and groom getting ready, to points of views during the ceremony and reception. I highly recommend them, their photos are real and not forced or overly edited. I wish I lived in PA so I could use them for all the big events in my life! The only downfall was that they were rather busy traveling the week before my event and forgot to follow up and call me to iron out the details... also, we had a lot of time for pictures and I think, in retrospect that some poses were missed and we could have gotten more, different photos including the "ring" photo that always usually gets taken. overall it was a great experience.

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Alison d

My best friend was recently married and used Carden's Photography. I was so wowed by her images I booked them for my wedding. We had our engagement pictures done with them and I am amazed at the creativity and beauty of the photographs. Virginia and Tim were fun and easy to... Read More work with. Our pictures captured exactly what I wanted and cannot wait for the wedding so I can see the pictures!