Carina Scott Makeup

Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut

Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Saratoga Springs, NY Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and Connecticut (917) 684-9087

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Marissa C

Carina was so awesome to work with! She was able to schedule my trial on the day of my bridal shower which was awesome. She came right to my house for the trial and made it so convenient. She came to the hotel where we got ready on the wedding day and was on time and ready to... Read More roll, bright and early! She did such an amazing job on my makeup and really listens to what it is you are looking for and makes it happen. She has such a great, warm personality and made getting ready, stress free and fun. Would definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Amanda M

Personable, accommodating & SUPER talented: this is Carina in a nutshell. She did a fantastic job with me & my 9 bridesmaids and even made the trek out to the Inns of Aurora! I would highly recommend Carina for any big occasion. She makes you look and feel STUNNING. And you'll... Read More get lots of compliments on your makeup!

Destination Wedding Made Possible

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Jessica G

One week ago today, I said "I do" with the most flawless hair and makeup. Getting married on the beach in Punta Cana followed by an outdoor reception can be a challenge for any makeup artist. There's sun, sand, heat, wind & sweat to deal with. Despite all the elements, my hair... Read More and makeup (including my lipstick) did not need a SINGLE touch up. The most incredible thing about Carina is that I was unable to have a trial before my big day. She created my perfect look through pinterest's photos and listening to exactly what I wanted. If you want to look flawless on your big day BOOK CARINA!!!!!

Enhanced Natural Beauty!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Cathy 6

Carina made my daughter and her bridesmaids as well as myself look so beautiful and natural on her wedding day. She enhanced everyones natural beauty so expertly! Carina also made the morning relaxed and fun with her charming ways. I can whole heartedly recommend Carina Scott... Read More Makeup for any and all of your special events.

Perfect Wedding Day Makeup

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Jayana C

Carina Scott, owner of Carina Scott Makeup, provides exceptional wedding day makeup, or makeup for any special occasion. Carina's warm personality and commitment to the perfect look make her a trusted professional that you actually want to spend time with on your wedding... Read More morning! (This is about your only time to decompress!) She has such a large collection of products that suit your individual style & coloring. If you are looking for a fresh, flawless look for your wedding day, you will be in absolute great hands with Carina! She also did my mother's makeup for the wedding day. What I love about Carina is that she doesn't rush through your makeup. She takes the time to prepare your skin and give it the care it deserves so you have a perfect look. She can take off years with her magic and give anyone the appearance of perfect skin! My makeup lasted from 8AM until I went to bed at 2AM on our wedding night. Thank you Carina!!