Carithers Farm-Direct Flowers - Best of Atlanta

Carithers Flowers, voted Best Florist in Atlanta for 15 consecutive years is a local, family-owned full-service florist featuring metro-Atlanta's largest selection of fresh farm-direct flowers including exotic orchids, full-bloom hydrangea, garden roses, and much more. Our innovative farm-direct program offers our you more varieties and our farm-direct pricing gives you more flowers and more show for your budget. Our wedding designers are award-winning professional artists, featured in local and national publications. We work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Call us for your free consultation and discover the Carithers difference. 770-980-3000

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1708 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Marietta, GA Metro-Atlanta (770) 980-3000

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Sarah S

Nikki at Carithers was great to work with. She was so knowledgeable about all the flowers and color variations. She did a fantastic job creating the bouquets based on my vision. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I imagined! Could not have been happier!

Best Quality and Price

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Caroline C

Carither's is the best in Atlanta!! They have the best quality for flowers in general and they are reasonably priced. They were on time with delivery and displayed beautifully

Fantastic Florals

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 kristi s

Carithers is a known Marietta staple for floral. From my initial consultation with Nikki at Carithers, I knew they were going to be the way to go. All of the floral arrangements were beautiful from bouquets to centerpieces. They installed drapery with floral tie-backs on the... Read More ceremony gazebo at my venue & it was everything I had hoped. The candlescape centerpieces were just perfect! I highly recommend using Carithers for all floral needs!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Susan G

Nikki was a pleasure to work with, and so helpful. It was so smart to have sample sizes of the bouquets so my DIL could actually hold it in front of herself while making that decision! The flowers for our rehearsal dinner & wedding reception were incredible. There was a... Read More slight issue while setting up the rehearsal dinner flowers. I had requested 40" tall candelabra be used for the centerpieces with the floral arrangement on top. Unfortunately it was a warm evening because once the fans were turned on, the candelabra started swaying and couldn't be used. Nikki changed out the candelabra for tall clear vases at the restaurant -- no one else had any idea that these were not what I had ordered. I highly recommend Carithers, and applaud them for a job well done!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jenna E

I loved working with Nikki! I was planning my wedding from abroad so always felt like I was behind, she brought order to the chaos - was able to PERFECTLY match the flowers to my bridesmaids dress swatch, and they were gorgeous the day of.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ashley H

Nikki at Carithers is amazing! We had been to a few other florist appointments at other places before finding Carithers and it just seemed like it was another wedding and they wanted to up sell everything. I went to Carithers and met with Nikki and booked that day! Nikki is so... Read More knowledgeable, price conscious and so sweet! She would tell us what was in season, what would be a cheaper idea with the same look. She even let me come back in a month before our wedding because I was worried I made the wrong decisions and she reassured me everything was going to be great and it was! Our floral arrangements were BEAUTIFUL! Nikki was able to understand what I envisioning, even when I didn't know how to describe it. She nailed it! From the bouquets, to the center pieces, to our 30 foot lush garland on our estate table, everything was PERFECT! I highly recommend Carithers for any event, especially weddings! Their flowers are beautiful and they are amazing to work with!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Monica S

Nikki was a joy to work with while creating my wedding floral vision. I have a very limited knowledge of flowers and was completely clueless. However, with Nikki's help and a lot of questions she could make that vision a reality. Additionally, I had a budget that I wanted to... Read More stay within. Nikki made sure to give me options to still have vibrant beautiful flowers and stay on budget.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Melanie K

We cannot say enough about Carithers. We are still getting compliments on the flowers from the reception. They really went above and beyond for us and everything looked perfect! They worked with us on our budget and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Claire W

Carithers Flowers did an absolutely spectacular job on our wedding flowers, for both our church and reception venue. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen, and they were exactly as we had requested. Nikki captured all of our flower dreams, and I had a cascade... Read More bouquet that was BREATHTAKING. Additionally, the wreaths that were at the front of the church were stunning, and I cannot wait to see how they were captured in our pictures. We had so many questions and worries at the beginning of the process, and the flowers were very important to us, so I cannot begin to explain how very pleased we were with everything from Carithers.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Ashley H

We are not very big "flower people", but I absolutely fell in love with the flowers Carithers prepared for us for our wedding. They were absolutely stunning! And the price was good. And the service was excellent! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Skye T

Carithers did such a fantastic job on the floral arrangements for our wedding! We worked with the very knowledgeable Nikki and she took all of our ideas and suggestions and made them into a beautiful reality. My bridal and bridesmaids’ bouquets were exactly how I had envisioned... Read More them and the table arrangements were even more beautiful and romantic than I had imagined. Carithers was truly the icing on the cake that made our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Debbie H

Carithers Flowers was fantastic! They regularly work with the Whitlock Inn, where I had the reception and everything was perfect. Nikki worked with me and offered great suggestions and helped me stay within my budget. The flowers were gorgeous!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Amanda R

I cannot say enough good things about Nikki and the crew at Carithers. They designed all of the flowers for my October wedding, and were pretty much the only vendor that I knew I could 100% count on. When I showed up for the meeting with my mom, I knew almost nothing about... Read More flowers, and all I could say was that I wanted "bright, fall colors". Nikki helped interpret my vision beautifully by showing me pictures and making sure that all of the color families were represented. When the bouquets were delivered to the bridal suite, I was so happy and touched by how beautiful they had turned out - they were everything I had envisioned and more! Though their prices are a little higher, it's worth it for the quality and peace of mind that they deliver. I 100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kayla-Danielle K

Wonderful wedding florist! I had a vision for how I wanted the wedding theme and colors to look for our special day. Nikki helped make that vision a beautiful reality. We had so many compliments about the florals from guests and relatives. The florals helped make the day so... Read More beautiful. Nikki was also great with helping us orchestrate special orders. Would highly recommend Carithers for wedding or event florist!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Adrianne F

The florist was amazing - only met with her twice and everything came out exactly as I imagined it would - she got me exactly what I needed and worked within my budget - even the delivery was seamless and amazing!! awesome team to work with!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kimberly L

Our hydrangeas were delivered directly to the church and were beautiful. Very full and fresh.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Emily C

I had a wonderful experience working with Carithers for our wedding. Nikki was professional and is very knowledgeable about flowers. She made great suggestions and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out! I felt very at ease knowing that she was taking care of this... Read More portion of our day and everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin S

When I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted to have fun with my colors and wanted a florist that would be able to provide flowers that were bright and rich. I needed someone that could bring my vision to life. I had seen some of Carithers' work in the past and when people... Read More found out I was engaged, one of my friends gave them high recommendations based on the quality of flowers they provided for her wedding. I reached out to a couple other florists but Carithers was the only one I heard back from (which was fine by me because I had pretty much made my mind up anyway). At my first appointment with Nikki she was very helpful, providing lots of suggestions and willing to provide a quote on the spot. I left with a pretty good idea of what we were going to do and how much it would cost. Over the next several months we emailed back and forth numerous times, making a lot of changes from our first go at it. Not once did Nikki hesitate or get frustrated with my adjustments and, at times, indecisiveness. Some of the emails she sent to me went unanswered for a week or more but she was aware that I was battling breast cancer and was extremely understanding and patient, something I couldn't have been more appreciative of. Eventually, after all of the changes and several reductions in our budget, we firmed everything up. To make sure I would be pleased, she invited my mom and I to come by the shop to see examples of the colors that she could accomplish with sprayed petals. We left that day knowing Nikki was going to make my vision a reality and I couldn't wait to see the final product! On the day of the wedding, Carithers showed up at the venue right on time (actually earlier than expected). When I saw the bouquets, the boutineers, and the cake flowers I couldn't stop smiling!! The colors were perfect!! They were rich and bright, EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers were probably the one thing that I was the most nervous about because my vision was based completely around my colors, and the flowers were the biggest part of that. Nikki proved that she understood what I wanted and took pride in delivering just that... Carithers nailed it!!! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and my guests raved about all of the flowers. I was truly giddy about all of it, but especially my bouquet. In the excitement of the night, after the ceremony and pictures, my bouquet was put back into a vase but never made it into one that actually had water in it. It was so beautiful that I had hoped to be able to preserve it and I actually cried a little when I saw it a couple days later and realized I wasn't going to be able to accomplish that with any success. Nonetheless, I still beam every time I think of my wedding flowers! I can't thank Nikki and Carithers enough for delivering such stunning works of art and helping to make my vision and my dream come to life!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ramsey H

HIGHLY recommend Carithers! Originally my aunt was going to do all the flowers for the ceremony and 1 month before she was unable to attend due to medical reasons. Therefore I was stressing to find a place to do it last minute. Nikki was amazing! She knew exactly what I... Read More envisioned for my ceremony/reception, kept the flowers within my budget, and even allowed me to bring in all my recycled jars I had been collecting for the reception. HIGHLY recommend Carithers!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

The bouquets and flowers for wedding and reception were absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for making the day so special and beautiful for our daughter and new son-in-law, Mykela and Mario! God Bless you!

Simply beautiful

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Maria S

My flowers were Amazing!! I had several of my guests come up to me and tell me that I had the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that they have ever seen! I pretty much went into Carithers and worked with Nikki and showed her a pic of the colors of flowers I wanted and she... Read More put it all together. I had no clue about kinds or types of flowers! Everything was beautiful and elegant! I will now use them for every event and for sending general flowers!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Sharon C

I originally was against having a florist for my recent wedding, but someone told me to check out Carithers and I fell in love! Nikki was so incredibly helpful with my ideas and putting my vision into reality. She also offered a variety of options so we were able to have a... Read More beautiful day without breaking the bank. I would recommend Carithers to anyone looking for a florist for their big day. From the planning to the delivery, everything was perfectly amazing!

Gorgeous Flower Place

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Sherry E

I used Carithers for my bridal bouquet, and for the corsages and boutanniers. They are absolutely talented in what they do and very professional. However, as I was on a budget, I couldn't afford to get many flowers from them, as much as I wanted to! But my bouquet was absolutely... Read More gorgeous and worth every penny! Definitely worth a splurge!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Sarah M

I can’t recommend Carithers highly enough. I’m not that familiar with many types of flowers, so while I had a few basic ideas of what I wanted for our wedding, I couldn’t verbalize anything very specifically. During our consultation, Nikki immediately understood the concept I... Read More imagined, and was able to suggest the exact flowers and arrangements that would accomplish it. I was so impressed when she put together a complete proposal for the ceremony and reception that fell right in line with our budget. I thought I had a good mental image of what our wedding flowers would look like based on some similar pictures Nikki showed me. However, when the flowers actually arrived, I was BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous they were! The bright orange flowers looked stunning against the royal blue bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen vests. I LOVED my bouquet – it had the perfect amount of orange pops of color among the whites and ivories. Thank you, Carithers and Nikki, for making our wedding day even more beautiful!

pleasant reps

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 adwoa y

I worked with Nikki. Although I didn't use them(one of my bridesmaids offered to do it if I got the flowers from a nearby wholesale place). I got great guidance from them and consultation was free. Nikki suggested which flowers to use for same effect of what I wanted and how to... Read More go about it.