Carithers Farm-Direct Flowers - Best of Atlanta

Carithers Flowers, voted Best Florist in Atlanta for 15 consecutive years is a local, family-owned full-service florist featuring metro-Atlanta's largest selection of fresh farm-direct flowers including exotic orchids, full-bloom hydrangea, garden roses, and much more. Our innovative farm-direct program offers our you more varieties and our farm-direct pricing gives you more flowers and more show for your budget. Our wedding designers are award-winning professional artists, featured in local and national publications. We work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. Call us for your free consultation and discover the Carithers difference. 770-980-3000

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1708 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Marietta, GA Metro-Atlanta (770) 980-3000

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Sarah S

Nikki at Carithers was great to work with. She was so knowledgeable about all the flowers and color variations. She did a fantastic job creating the bouquets based on my vision. The flowers turned out even more beautiful than I imagined! Could not have been happier!

Best Quality and Price

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Caroline C

Carither's is the best in Atlanta!! They have the best quality for flowers in general and they are reasonably priced. They were on time with delivery and displayed beautifully

Fantastic Florals

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 kristi s

Carithers is a known Marietta staple for floral. From my initial consultation with Nikki at Carithers, I knew they were going to be the way to go. All of the floral arrangements were beautiful from bouquets to centerpieces. They installed drapery with floral tie-backs on the... Read More ceremony gazebo at my venue & it was everything I had hoped. The candlescape centerpieces were just perfect! I highly recommend using Carithers for all floral needs!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Amanda R

I cannot say enough good things about Nikki and the crew at Carithers. They designed all of the flowers for my October wedding, and were pretty much the only vendor that I knew I could 100% count on. When I showed up for the meeting with my mom, I knew almost nothing about... Read More flowers, and all I could say was that I wanted "bright, fall colors". Nikki helped interpret my vision beautifully by showing me pictures and making sure that all of the color families were represented. When the bouquets were delivered to the bridal suite, I was so happy and touched by how beautiful they had turned out - they were everything I had envisioned and more! Though their prices are a little higher, it's worth it for the quality and peace of mind that they deliver. I 100% recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kayla-Danielle K

Wonderful wedding florist! I had a vision for how I wanted the wedding theme and colors to look for our special day. Nikki helped make that vision a beautiful reality. We had so many compliments about the florals from guests and relatives. The florals helped make the day so... Read More beautiful. Nikki was also great with helping us orchestrate special orders. Would highly recommend Carithers for wedding or event florist!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Adrianne F

The florist was amazing - only met with her twice and everything came out exactly as I imagined it would - she got me exactly what I needed and worked within my budget - even the delivery was seamless and amazing!! awesome team to work with!!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Kimberly L

Our hydrangeas were delivered directly to the church and were beautiful. Very full and fresh.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Emily C

I had a wonderful experience working with Carithers for our wedding. Nikki was professional and is very knowledgeable about flowers. She made great suggestions and I am so pleased with the way everything turned out! I felt very at ease knowing that she was taking care of this... Read More portion of our day and everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin S

When I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted to have fun with my colors and wanted a florist that would be able to provide flowers that were bright and rich. I needed someone that could bring my vision to life. I had seen some of Carithers' work in the past and when people... Read More found out I was engaged, one of my friends gave them high recommendations based on the quality of flowers they provided for her wedding. I reached out to a couple other florists but Carithers was the only one I heard back from (which was fine by me because I had pretty much made my mind up anyway). At my first appointment with Nikki she was very helpful, providing lots of suggestions and willing to provide a quote on the spot. I left with a pretty good idea of what we were going to do and how much it would cost. Over the next several months we emailed back and forth numerous times, making a lot of changes from our first go at it. Not once did Nikki hesitate or get frustrated with my adjustments and, at times, indecisiveness. Some of the emails she sent to me went unanswered for a week or more but she was aware that I was battling breast cancer and was extremely understanding and patient, something I couldn't have been more appreciative of. Eventually, after all of the changes and several reductions in our budget, we firmed everything up. To make sure I would be pleased, she invited my mom and I to come by the shop to see examples of the colors that she could accomplish with sprayed petals. We left that day knowing Nikki was going to make my vision a reality and I couldn't wait to see the final product! On the day of the wedding, Carithers showed up at the venue right on time (actually earlier than expected). When I saw the bouquets, the boutineers, and the cake flowers I couldn't stop smiling!! The colors were perfect!! They were rich and bright, EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers were probably the one thing that I was the most nervous about because my vision was based completely around my colors, and the flowers were the biggest part of that. Nikki proved that she understood what I wanted and took pride in delivering just that... Carithers nailed it!!! My bridesmaids loved their bouquets and my guests raved about all of the flowers. I was truly giddy about all of it, but especially my bouquet. In the excitement of the night, after the ceremony and pictures, my bouquet was put back into a vase but never made it into one that actually had water in it. It was so beautiful that I had hoped to be able to preserve it and I actually cried a little when I saw it a couple days later and realized I wasn't going to be able to accomplish that with any success. Nonetheless, I still beam every time I think of my wedding flowers! I can't thank Nikki and Carithers enough for delivering such stunning works of art and helping to make my vision and my dream come to life!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Ramsey H

HIGHLY recommend Carithers! Originally my aunt was going to do all the flowers for the ceremony and 1 month before she was unable to attend due to medical reasons. Therefore I was stressing to find a place to do it last minute. Nikki was amazing! She knew exactly what I... Read More envisioned for my ceremony/reception, kept the flowers within my budget, and even allowed me to bring in all my recycled jars I had been collecting for the reception. HIGHLY recommend Carithers!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

The bouquets and flowers for wedding and reception were absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for making the day so special and beautiful for our daughter and new son-in-law, Mykela and Mario! God Bless you!

Simply beautiful

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Maria S

My flowers were Amazing!! I had several of my guests come up to me and tell me that I had the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that they have ever seen! I pretty much went into Carithers and worked with Nikki and showed her a pic of the colors of flowers I wanted and she... Read More put it all together. I had no clue about kinds or types of flowers! Everything was beautiful and elegant! I will now use them for every event and for sending general flowers!!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Sharon C

I originally was against having a florist for my recent wedding, but someone told me to check out Carithers and I fell in love! Nikki was so incredibly helpful with my ideas and putting my vision into reality. She also offered a variety of options so we were able to have a... Read More beautiful day without breaking the bank. I would recommend Carithers to anyone looking for a florist for their big day. From the planning to the delivery, everything was perfectly amazing!

Gorgeous Flower Place

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Sherry E

I used Carithers for my bridal bouquet, and for the corsages and boutanniers. They are absolutely talented in what they do and very professional. However, as I was on a budget, I couldn't afford to get many flowers from them, as much as I wanted to! But my bouquet was absolutely... Read More gorgeous and worth every penny! Definitely worth a splurge!

Gorgeous flowers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Sarah M

I can’t recommend Carithers highly enough. I’m not that familiar with many types of flowers, so while I had a few basic ideas of what I wanted for our wedding, I couldn’t verbalize anything very specifically. During our consultation, Nikki immediately understood the concept I... Read More imagined, and was able to suggest the exact flowers and arrangements that would accomplish it. I was so impressed when she put together a complete proposal for the ceremony and reception that fell right in line with our budget. I thought I had a good mental image of what our wedding flowers would look like based on some similar pictures Nikki showed me. However, when the flowers actually arrived, I was BLOWN AWAY by how gorgeous they were! The bright orange flowers looked stunning against the royal blue bridesmaid dresses and groomsmen vests. I LOVED my bouquet – it had the perfect amount of orange pops of color among the whites and ivories. Thank you, Carithers and Nikki, for making our wedding day even more beautiful!

pleasant reps

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 adwoa y

I worked with Nikki. Although I didn't use them(one of my bridesmaids offered to do it if I got the flowers from a nearby wholesale place). I got great guidance from them and consultation was free. Nikki suggested which flowers to use for same effect of what I wanted and how to... Read More go about it.

Did a great job, but just a little disorganised

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Nadiya B

Carithers was great and they made made my bridesmaids a gorgeous bouquet. I did feel that they were slightly disorganised, but not even enough to not want to work with them again. Overall, I had an very good experience.

Beautiful

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristen J

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous for my wedding! My center pieces for the reception were EXACTLY what I wanted- the aisle at my wedding was beautifully decorated and made my walk down the aisle feel magical. I met with the florist many times before my wedding to make sure I... Read More picked the "right" flowers. They had many great suggestions, examples, and advice/knowledge about the appropriate flowers to use during the season and venue. I would highly suggest using this florist for your flowers- you will NOT be disappointed!!!

amazing flowers

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Gail L

my flower were stunning, they arrived on time and everything was perfect.

My flower arrangements were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Megan R

My flower arrangements were PERFECT! Nikki was an absolute delight to work with. We walked into Carithers Florist for our appointment and all I had was a vision. She showed us a few pictures and even helped talk through some things that just wouldn't work. She was honest,... Read More professional, and extremely knowledgeable. After reading online how expensive flowers can be, I had decided flowers weren't going to be a big part of the day. After spending some time with Nikki I was SHOCKED by how reasonable the prices were! Nikki even coordinated with the venue the delivery schedule so it wasn't even something I had to worry about! My flowers were the perfect touch to make my special day! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them!

Beautiful Wedding Flowers & Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Rebecca T

I chose Carither's for my wedding florist not only for their fabulous reputation, but for their affordable prices and incredible customer service! From my initial meeting with Phillip to my many email correspondences with both Nikki and Phillip with questions, the entire... Read More process of working with Carither's was seamless. The week before my wedding, Phillip was kind enough to inform me that one of the flowers I had chosen for my bridal bouquet was not available (due to weather conditions where the flower was grown - which was out of their control). He assured me he would chose a comparable flower and that my bouquet would still be as I envisioned - which it was! All of our wedding flowers were gorgeous and photographed beautifully. We opted to pick up our flowers the morning of the wedding, instead of having them delivered to the church, and that process was seamless as well. As the bride, I had zero anxiety on my wedding day about the flowers and this is testimony of the exceptional customer service experience I had with Carither's. I would highly recommend working with Phillip and Nikki! ~Rebecca

Good Work

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 ANGELA H

Good service, did not take a lot of my time.

Quick Turnaround!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Rashidah J

At the last minute, I decided to change my florist. It was 4 days before the wedding and I called Carithers. Not only did the BEAT the price of the other florist, I LOVED my wedding bouquet and bouts!

Late

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Amber W

We went with Carithers due to their great reputation. The experience was great until the day of the wedding. The flowers were supposed to be delivered at 1:30 and were not delivered until 2:45... 15 min before the ceremony started. I was a bit stressed but when they arrived they... Read More were beautiful. I spoke to Michael and Nikki and they did compensate me for the inconvenience. I would still recommend them but make sure the driver knows how to get to your ceremony site!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Carly M

Carithers was suggested by our venue and I could not be more glad. Nikki took great care of us even though I admit I barely had any idea what I wanted when I walked in. She walked me through my options and some popular choices. She helped me customize my wedding to the very... Read More last detail. From there, Carithers took care of everything from delivery to clean up. They even delivered our bridal party flowers early and at a moment's notice when there was a change in plans! Highly recommended.