Carla Holt Floral Designs

serving all of Southern California

Specializing exclusively in Wedding Flowers

From statement pieces, to important details,to fun finishing touches, your wedding decor reflects your personal style. Whether the scheme you have in mind is classic, glam, modern, or vintage we are here to inspire your vision and help you bring it all together.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

13391 Saddle Lane, Chino, CA serving all of Southern California (909) 591-4072
PINTEREST

Flowers

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Meghan P

Carla is AMAZING!!! I had a vision for my wedding and she made it happen!!! Very easy to work with and very accommodating to what a bride wants :) Carla was the florist for my sisters wedding and she did amazing!!! Prices are very reasonable!!! She is great!!!

Mother of the bride

Reviewed on 10/30/2013

Carla Holt is a true professional with years of experience and wonderful ideas. Best of all she listens to what the bride wants and that is what she does. She is a very caring person and so easy to work with. We were able to stay within our budget and had lots of compliments... Read More on how spectacular the flowers looked.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Laila B

Carla is the BEST! Booking Carla as our florist was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. The whole process was stress-free. She is so sweet and was extremely helpful during the brainstorming process. We weren't really sure what we wanted, but we had a general... Read More idea of what we liked and didn't like. She explained all of the options and in the end really brought our vision to life! We could not have been happier with the end result!

Great florist!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015

We decided to meet with Carla after meeting with a different florist first. When we met with the first florist we were expecting the meeting to be a lot of fun (we're choosing flowers, after all!) but were disappointed when the florist seemed frustrated by our lack of plans or... Read More designs coming into the meeting. She told us to come back when we knew what we wanted. We decided to try meeting with Carla Holt instead. We came to her with our general idea (we wanted a fun, bright, and summery floral design). Carla took our vague idea and came up with a fantastic floral design that we loved! She was easy and fun to work with and we got lots of compliment from our guest on the floral design. She also gave us extra flowers so the bridesmaids could put flowers in their hair and we had flowers around the wedding cake. Overall, a great experience and I would definitely recommend Carla.

Excellent service & flowers

Reviewed on 12/04/2014 Donna Lou P

Carla did an excellent job with the flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. When I was originally shopping around for florist, I found exactly the type of arrangement I wanted for my own wedding on her website. She was very warm and accommodating in every meeting. She was... Read More easily attainable through phone or email and very flexible when setting up meetings. I appreciated that she wasn't trying to tack on anything extra but worked things around so I wouldn't have to pay extra for certain items. For example, I wanted manzanita branches and lanterns for my centerpieces. I was also having lanterns down the aisle. She worked it that I could double up on the lanterns on the aisles and move them to the reception tables after the ceremony. Unlike a different florist we looked at that had everything separated and all the centerpieces would still be rentals. That was another big reason we loved Carla, she made our centerpieces affordable because we knew our families would take the centerpieces even if we told not to.

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Angie C

Carla did an amazing job with my flowers! And she was very affordable! She even let me add on little details towards the end at no extra cost! She is also very kimd and fun to work with! Everything looked beautiful! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Awesome floral arrangements

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jose N

Everything about the table arrangements and my bride's flowers looked great. The types and the amount of flowers was perfect and every table looked stunning. All of the guest complimented her work and I would choose her again in a heartbeat. You won't be disappointed. She... Read More knows exactly what you need.

October 17, 2014

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

Carla Holt floral designs was wonderful. I was fully satisfied with her service and she was easy to contact and easy to make changes with. The end results at my wedding was what I expected and I will definitely recommend Carla to friends and family.

Carla Holt

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

The flowers were amazing. The most amazing arrangements I've ever seen. Totally made my day!

Great deal

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Corey K

Carla is very passionate about creating beautiful arrangements and does it without breaking the bank.

Karla Holt: A Life Saver!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Crystal O

Finding a great florist can be difficult. Finding a great florist for a reasonable price can be almost impossible. My fiancé and I were on a pretty small budget for our wedding. We decided to book with a wholesale florist in Newport Beach because his prices were so great. It was... Read More too good to be true. I had a always envisioned my floral planning process as a personalized enjoyable experience where we meet with the florist to decide our wedding look. To the florist in Newport, we were just a number. When I requested to meet with them, they said no. They wanted to communicate strictly via email with an actual meeting only one month before the wedding. On top of that, their prices kept increasing from the initial amount discussed. I felt like I had no way out since we had put down a small deposit. Then an amazing call came in. I had a friend from high school call me just to see what I was up to. I discussed my wedding woes with him and he asked if I needed any vendor recommendations. He has just gotten married the previous year and Karla was their florist. I gave her a call that night. She returned my call within the hour. I made an appointment with her that same week. Her office is based out of her home which I enjoyed so much! She had many examples of her work to look at as well as samples set up in her office. She even had several photos form my friend's wedding. The technology she uses is great! Her floral designs are very current and trendy yet she manages to offer wonderful vintage looks as well. She was so personal and attentive to my vision. I had a hard time describing exactly what I wanted for the wedding. She was able to gather my scattered details and create such a wonderful look! She gave us such a detailed first meeting which included the pricing for the entire wedding. She is so caring, friendly, and attentive to each of her clients. Karla makes you feel like you are the only bride she is working with. Her communication is exceptional! She always had time to discuss changes and additions and we were always welcome to meet with her. On the day of our wedding there were several elements that we worried about. Our florist and floral arrangements were not one of them! Karla came right on time. She took care of everything! Her organizational skills are excellent! She labeled everything to make sure nothing got mixed up. The flowers were fresh and vibrant. She even paid me a visit while I was getting ready just to congratulate and tell me how stunning I looked. She wanted to make sure my nerves were calmed. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was everything I envisioned and more. The price never changed from the original quote with the exception of two arrangements I added myself. There were no hidden costs or taxes. She is very honest about her work. I am so excited about our decision to choose her as a vendor for our wedding, that she is the first person I recommend to any of my friends who are getting married or having a celebration. My best friend is now getting married, and I did my job as a Matron of Honor and made a recommendation. Karla is at the top of the list for her florist! If you are on the fence about hiring a florist or doing it yourself, I highly recommend letting a professional take care of those details. You will have plenty to worry about on the day of. Don't let your flowers be one of them! Let Karla take care of it! You will not regret it! She goes above and beyond!

McGlade/Perret Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 11/15/2013 Kathleen P

Carla Holt Floral designs did an outstanding job for me. She was very open to listening,to the ideas the kids conveyed. All of the ideas, plans, and desired themes were executed flawlessly. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Carla was very easy to communicate with, which was... Read More an important factor, due to the 3000 miles between, my son and home. I couldn't have asked for any thing better. Carla was wonderful.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Lisa H

Carla was wonderful to work with! She was the first florist I met and I really liked her work and her sweet personality. I met with a few other florists after her and no one compared to Carla's prices and ease to work with. I was able to meet with her several times as I was... Read More still deciding which design I wanted. Carla has great ideas and is also 100% open to the bride's ideas. All the arrangements and bouquets turned out gorgeous and we received many compliments. They really are highlighted in the pictures as a beautiful accent. I highly recommend Carla Holt Floral Designs.

Thank you for a BEAUTIFUL wedding!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Michelle P

Carla is an amazing florist! She is extremely knowledgeable, attentive, flexible, creative, and so reasonable! Most importantly she is a pleasure to work with - her bubbly, enthusiastic, and warm personality is apparent in all she that does! All of the flowers and decor for our... Read More wedding came out EXACTLY how we envisioned them! Thank you, Carla!

Amazing Flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013

Carla definitely made my wedding dreams come true, she was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Carla is wonderful at listening to what I wanted and then creating absolutely beautiful arrangements exactly the way I imagined them. She has great attention to detail and offered... Read More countless creative ideas that were absolutely beautiful, but yet very affordable. My flowers turn out better than I ever expected. Everything was perfect from the ceremony flowers, to the reception centerpieces – Absolutely Gorgeous!! I could not have asked for a better experience!!

My oldest sons wedding reception

Reviewed on 8/09/2013

Carla Holt, In June of 2006, Carla has done the reception flowers and the flowers for the cake table and cake. She made 6 center pieces for the guest tables and they were amazing. The center piece for the bride and groom table was perfectly done I had never seen anything... Read More like it. The guests kept on complimenting me about the flowers and to many I gave Carla's name and phone number. The cake table and the flowers on the cake were incredible she is a natural with flowers , She is the best in my opinion.

Nancy

Reviewed on 8/04/2013 nancy a

We had been searching for florist for my daughters wedding and because she wanted orchids and expensive flowers we were getting extravagant quotes. I called Carla and she did just what my daughter and her future husband wanted and did it under cost. It was amazing. Friends... Read More and family are still talking about the wedding and the beautiful flowers. I would totally recommend Carla to my friends and family. Thank you Carla

Helped make the day special!

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Marty G

Carla was instrumental in helping us design the perfect wedding for our future daughter in law and son. She discussed every option and expense in detail with us to make sure everything we wanted was within our budget. The arrangements arrived in a timely manner and they looked... Read More better than we could ever imagine.

Jenna's wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Leanne s

Carla did a fantastic job with my friend's wedding last month. The flowers were so raved about that I was texting her information to two girls who are having upcoming weddings. The stunning center pieces were so beautiful that people actually fought over who got to take them... Read More home.

Extremely happy with my wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Ashlee G

Carla was extremely helpful and attentive when we were picking out floral arrangements for my wedding. She went through every arrangement, in great detail, so that they were EXACTLY what I wanted! She was there personally at my wedding to make sure that everything was perfect,... Read More and it was! Absolutely would recommend Carla to any bride out there! THANK YOU CARLA!! I also hired Carla to do the flowers for my baby shower! Which were also amazing!!

flowers at my wedding "fabulos"

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 christina g

the flowers were the most beautiful part of my wedding...carla holt was so helpful and i still get compliments of them when people talk about my wedding...down to the girls flowers...to the table center pieces....was wonderful.....

Such beautiful arrangements and a great price!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Lisa T

Carla is absolutely the best! She's so creative and helpful. Her prices are very reasonable and the flower arrangements were beautiful! Thank you for making our day so special Carla!

Beautiful work and very professional, highly recommend her

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Amanda H

Carla is truly one of a kind! She was so caring and had beautiful ideas. She is very easy to work with and did everything she promised and more. She took time to really understand what it was I wanted and made my day extra special. Her prices are great, I had met with other... Read More florists first and with Carla I received way bigger arrangements with nicer flowers for my money. I highly suggest using her for your wedding! Thank you Carla for making my wedding so beautiful.

Attack of the Pink Bride

Reviewed on 5/10/2013

She really does an amazing job with the flowers, she works with your budget, and she does capture what you want for your wedding, my wedding flowers looked like they came out of a magazine.

March 9, 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Danell C

Carla was wonderful to work with; she made the flower planning of the wedding easy and stress free. I appreciated her flexibility and quick responses; and was blessed by her willingness to go the extra mile to make sure the wedding day was everything my dauhgter hoped for. The... Read More flowers were beautiful! Thank you Carla!!