Carlos Ortiz Photography

Today's client is looking for a fresh and unique perspective on their special day, and images that reflect an artistic and creative spirit. Carlos will capture the perfect moment of a bride twirling in her dress, the tear in her Father's eye or the joy of the wedding guests as they celebrate the new beginning! He is committed to capture every moment that makes your day a truly special one, and has a style that reflects the passion and the expertise that only years in the business can bring. His relaxed and personable approach makes everyone feel as comfortable in front of the camera as he is behind it. And creating your vision is always the goal.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Viviana P

It was a pleasure to work with Carlos for our wedding. We meet in Chicago, but he went out of his way to make it to our wedding in Florida. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our big day! He didn’t miss any of the special moments. From our baby daughter... Read More helping me get ready, to the big moment when I could not stop laughing during our vows and capturing our big and crazy Colombian party (it was like hearding cats but he did it!). The best part is looking back through our picture book and getting transported back to our magical day. Carlos absolutely captured the essence of who we are and we are so grateful to have his stunning pictures to remind us of the best day of our lives.

2018-02-09T20:54:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you to let me participate in your beautiful day. Wonderful family and a fantastic party.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Victoria T

I had an amazing experience with Carlos Ortiz photography! Carlos paid great attention to every important detail of our wedding. He made a fabulous wedding album for us that we will cherish forever. I highly recommend Carlos Ortiz photography!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Frank T

We are thrilled with the photos Carlos took of our wedding. He was creative and professional and covered all the shots we wanted and more! Carlos was extremely patient, and caring with our 18 month old son, whom he included in a great many shots. He made the process fun, and... Read More because of that, our wedding photos are very natural and really capture who we are. We received the link to our photos quickly, and the album was organized beautifully and was easy to download and navigate. We had a very small wedding, and all we really wanted were amazing pictures of our special day. Carlos exceeded our expectations! Thank you Carlos!! -Frank and Katie

2018-02-14T09:07:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!!! I'm honored to participate in your love story, and continue to witness it not only as a photographer, now as a friend.

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Tracy R

Amazing! Day went so smoothly and pictures were gorgeous! Love all the shots and the ease of the day!

2018-02-13T11:59:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Luisa R

We used Carlos Ortiz photography for our wedding and could not been happier with the quality of his services and the way the pictures came out. Carlos was very professional, accommodating and fun to work with. We highly recommend his services as his attention to detail and... Read More talent captured moments that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Thank you Carlos for the amazing job you did!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Kelly C

Carlos was our wedding photographer and I could not have asked for a better experience. His pricing was fair, as I know he is a well known photographer in the Chicago area, and I was asking him to travel to Michigan for our special day. He made us feel special, and his artistic... Read More eye was a blessing to us as it rained and we had to change everything from the beach to an indoor location. Carlos is amazing! I follow him on Instagram as well and I enjoy seeing life through his eyes.

Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Lindsay T

I don't think that we could have been any happier with Carlos as our wedding photographer! Carlos came all the way to Marquette, Michigan, in the Upper Peninsula, to shoot our wedding. Carlos went above and beyond with anything expected of him during the several days that he was... Read More in Marquette with us. When my then-fiance and I showed him around town a few days before the wedding, he was so positive that it helped ease some of our nerves. Since it was a destination wedding, we invited Carlos to the welcome dinner the night before the wedding. He came and was so happy to meet everyone and was able to get a sense of who everyone was for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Carlos was so excited about taking pictures of us that it made us excited to go to all of the different locations and take our time with the pictures. Between the two of us, we have been to and been in many weddings-- and you oftentimes never really hear anything about the photographer, unless there are problems with the photographer. We had numerous guests approach us to tell us how much they loved Carlos, AND we had our other vendors tell us how much they loved Carlos. I even had the person in charge of the venue text me the next day specifically to tell me how much she loved Carlos! We could tell that he was happy to be at our wedding, but he also did a wonderful job of staying very low-key, so that you almost didn't even realize he was there, which I think helped contribute to why our pictures turned out so wonderfully. We can't thank Carlos enough for coming all the way to northern Michigan to help make our wedding day perfect!

Carlos

I live in La Grange Park with my lovely wife, who is a dedicated teacher and a blessing to all of the children she works with. We have two wonderful grown children, and an amazing (yes, truly amazing!) granddaughter. My work has been featured in national advertising, as well as many publications. My wedding images and albums grace the walls and coffee tables of hundreds of homes across the nation.