Carmen Santorelli Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

210 W Carrillo St, Santa Barbara, CA

OBSESSED!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nina O

From the very beginning I loved Carmen (she actually recommended my make up and florals- which I loved). I feel she really understands what you want and does the best to deliver. She is easy to work with and rolls with whatever is thrown her way. The photos are beyond amazing and I can't wait to use her for another event! Everyone loves working with her and you will too!!!

Gorgeous Photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Susie L

When our original photographer had to have emergency surgery and cancelled the day before our wedding, she set us up with Carmen. Despite not knowing my husband and me or our venue, Carmen did a FABULOUS job taking our photos and put us completely at ease. She was so easy to work with the day-of and was so sweet about stepping in at the last minute. Also, her second photographer, Adeline, was incredibly sweet and did a great job. Our photos came out BEAUTIFULLY and definitely exceeded our expectations. Everyone who saw our photo gallery gushed over the photos and asked where we found our photographer! Another wonderful thing about working with Carmen was that we received a gallery of all our wedding photos a mere 5 days after our wedding day! The online gallery was very user-friendly and could be viewed on any device, which was great for sharing photos with family and friends. She also provided us with a second gallery where we could order professional prints. If you want gorgeous wedding photos and a photographer who is sweet, friendly, and easy to work with, look no further than Carmen! My husband and I highly recommend her! Thanks Carmen! :-)

A True Artist

Reviewed on 12/17/2012 Allyson C

Words cannot express our gratitude for Carmen...she has become like part of our family during the engagement and wedding process. We fell in love with her at a wedding event about 16 months before our wedding, and she was one of the first vendors we booked. We knew after our engagement session that we had made the best decision ever. We loved her personality and photos so much that we even asked her to do a family session before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she and her staff were nearly invisible, but we received shots of such intimate moments (holding hands, laughter, glances exchanged) that were incredibly breathtaking. She is so conscientious and talented -- a true artist. We are grateful to know her.

Exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed on 2/04/2012 Beth W

When my fiance and I were looking into wedding photographers, we were looking for someone with a unique eye. When we found Carmen, we were thrilled! Not only is she a blast to hang out with, but she took our ideas and turned them into reality. We had the most amazing engagement session shooting in both the Plaza hotel and Wollman rink in NYC; the photos were beautifully shot, with an artistic edge. We are so excited to see what Carmen will do with our wedding photographs. We highly recommend her!

Send Email