New Orleans Destination Weddings & Design

Carol Bond Weddings was founded by Carol Bond in 2001, and for the last 15 years we’ve been helping brides from across the country plan their perfect New Orleans wedding, whether it’s a destination wedding or in their own backyard. We understand that this is a day honoring the happiness and love between you and your partner, and we work alongside some of the premier New Orleans vendors, to offer you the best wedding options. We are dedicated to our brides, passionate about our work, and genuinely excited at the prospect of planning your special day!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

New Orleans and Destination Weddings (504) 259-9699

Carol Bond is the BEST

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Emily C

Carol was absolutely amazing. My family is originally from New Orleans but we lived out of state. I was nervous about planning a wedding without living in the city, but Carol made everything as easy as it could have been. I told Carol that I did not want my wedding to feel... Read More "touristy" and that I really wanted great, local vendors. Carol connected us with the best in the business. She also really listened to me and made sure that my vendors matched up with my vision. Carol was incredibly patient and always available to take a call or answer an email. She is an absolute gem, she is as classy as they get, and she is incredibly professional. She helped me pull of an elegant, fun wedding that all of my friends loved. I would recommend her to anyone--and I would not change a thing. Many thanks to Carol--it was the best day ever!

Cynthia Blubaugh Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 cynthia b

I can not say enough about Carol Bond and everything that she did to help make our daughters New Orleans destination wedding a reality. It was perfect in every way thanks to Carol. She is a warm and enthusiastic personality and a pleasure to work with. She has established... Read More strong relationships with the best New Orleans has to offer. Every vendor she suggested was top notch. She helped us secure an amazing venue for the reception. She guided us through the planning process and met with us several times when we could make it to New Orleans and she accompanied us as we met with some of our vendors. She helped us coordinate transportation , hotel rooms, second line band and everything else that was required . She also would handle things and attend planning meetings on our behalf which was incredibly helpful . She was always available to discuss different options and very helpful if we had a question about how to make something happen. It was amazing to have her the day of the wedding as she was able to take care of the little details that would come up. She made sure everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Our daughter had a dream wedding. It was far and above anything we could ever had imagined. As the bride and groom were leaving my daughter looked at me and said ,"Mom , it was perfect! ". Thank you Carol. We could not have done it without you !

Destination Bride? I couldn't have done it without

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Susanna S

Below is a copy of the thank you I sent to Carol. My wedding was shortly after Hurricane Isaac hit New Olreans in late August 2012. Carol, My wedding was beautiful. My wedding was perfect. What a difference a day makes, what a difference a planner makes. You should know... Read More how important you were to me throughout my wedding planning process. I enjoyed our time together. I appreciated your attention to detail, how you made me feel like I was the only bride you were focusing on. You put in the structure and built my wedding piece by piece and did it with such heart. I felt like a part of your wonderful family. Thank you for caring so much about making my day special, making my day important. I will never forget your efforts, especially during Hurricane Isaac. You are a fantastic planner, a great counselor and a new found friend. My husband and I look forward to seeing you in the years to come during our trips to NOLA. Thanks again.

2012-10-10T14:09:07 Response from the vendor

Susanna & Scotty, Thank you so much for this testimonial. I am overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness. I loved being your planner! Your wedding was amazing! You are truly my new freinds forever. We will always stay in touch . Take care, Carol

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Megan L

Carol Bond is AMAZING! My family and I are from the New Orleans area, but I'm temporarilily living in Shreveport for graduate school. I couldn't have planned the wedding of my dreams without Carol. I utilized her full service package, and she listened to everything I wanted; she... Read More made it happen. I would absolutely recommend Carol to anyone. She is fun to work with, very productive, and very efficient. Carol worked with my family and I for a year and a half, and she became a part of our family. Carol is very personable and I will miss her dearly. Because of Carol, I enjoyed wedding planning. Because of Carol, my wedding was absolutely perfect. Thank you Carol Bond Weddings for making this an experience I will never forget.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Nicole C

When deciding to have a New Orleans wedding, my husband and I were a bit overwhelmed at the process. Neither of us have family here to help us schedule and attend appointments. Carol Bond was highly recommended to us and we had a sit down introduction meeting with her to... Read More discuss our wedding vision and to see if we were compatible. We immediately booked her services to help us plan our wedding. Carol did a great job at scheduling venue site-visits as well as suggesting vendors she's worked with and trusted that were in our budget. Our wedding was fantastic and everything we had hoped it would be. It was also in our budget. Carol Bond made the experience seamless and on our wedding day we were able to enjoy "us" and not worry about any details. I highly recommend Carol Bond as your wedding coordinator.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Carol was amazing - such a pro!! She was easy to communicate with, organized, time conscious, and made sure we didn't forget any of the details that made for such a special day. My mom and I were so much calmer on my wedding day knowing that Carol was behind the scenes... Read More orchestrating it all. Thank you again, Carol!!

2016-06-20T11:10:24 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by this kind review. Thank you so much! Please stay in touch!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Meredith L

I can't say enough about this wedding planner. She not only had mine, but (even more importantly so for a bride) my mother's heart from the moment we met her. We selected her based on her wonderful reputation and unmatched experience, and we were so very pleased. Carol knows... Read More NOLA like the back of her hand, and that made planning a destination wedding super helpful. Carol attended meetings and did vendor visits when we couldn't be there, personally drove us around every time we came to plan, and even treated us to delicious lunches and happy hours throughout the process. Her expertise and knowledge of wedding planning was truly the one thing that made the whole weekend happen with as few glitches (every wedding has at least one!) as possible. When we decided to change our reception band at the ninth hour, she was on top of it immediately and found us a fabulous group of entertainers that everyone loved and danced the night away to! One of my favorite parts of our wedding were our ceremony musicians, and they were a personal friend of Carol's. I am an unbelievably anal and organized person and was skeptical that anyone could keep up with my ridiculous demands, millions of emails, and all the details I had envisioned...but Carol took on the job like a champ and surpassed my expectations. Carol got to know our family and was such a huge asset to our most precious day. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning anNew Orleans wedding - she will make your wedding dreams come to life so effortlessly...even for a high maintanance person like myself! You cannot go wrong if you book Carol Bond; we love, love her!!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Natalie S

I could not have asked for anything more for my wedding. It was beyond amazing and I have Carol Bond to thank for that. We met with several wedding planners in the beginning but Carol was obviously our winner. Her years of experience clearly showed during our meeting as she... Read More easily explained how her process worked and where she could best help us. I am from Georgia and got married in New Orleans so I had to be sure my wedding was in good hands while I was 3 states away. Carol immediately understood our vision for the wedding, we wanted something smallish and classic with a little flair. One of the most important tasks for my wedding planner was helping to keep my mother cool, calm, and collected and Carol accomplished this as if she and Mom were old friends. Carol had wonderful suggestions for vendors. She managed to talk me into a florist with no website, Pinterest page or even an email address. She promised the florist was talented and even coordinated the flowers for Carol's own daughter's wedding. I was beyond shocked to arrive at our venue to find Carol and the florist had completely recreated every single picture and idea I had sent them. Carol made sure everything about our wedding day went smoothly and left me absolutely nothing to worry about. I am officially the talk of our small Georgia town and had a wedding that made all my friends jealous; Carol is the one who made it all possible!! I would recommend her to any of my friends (who are now all chomping at the bit to get married in New Orleans now!).

Trust me, you need a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Meredith C

I knew I could handle a lot of wedding planning on my own. However, there was no escaping the fact that we at least needed someone to hep with day of services for our destination wedding. Carol happens to be a friend of my stepmother and seemed like a logical choice. It helped... Read More that her reviews were fantastic! My fiance thought that her fees were a little high, but within about five minutes of sitting down with her for our initial consultation, I could tell he was fully on board. Carol is extremely likable, knows New Orleans very well and has a wonderful eye. She seemed to understand what I wanted from the beginning, and knew how to accomplish it. We ended up opting for the package that included 5 hours of advance planning, which was helpful, and Carol also had great recommendations for florists and cake. She ended up letting my borrow a few votives and a sign to use as part of my decorations, which was really helpful! I honestly don't know how I would have managed without her, especially at the wedding itself. She seamlessly coordinated everything and I was able to kick back and truly enjoy the reception. I highly recommend her.

Excellent planner who helped create a beautiful wedding....

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Erika M

Carol Bond was a wonderful wedding planner. My future husband and I both work full time and really needed someone who would be able to assist us in planning our wedding but also recognize our time constraints. Carol understood the wedding we were hoping to have and then... Read More recommended and worked with the vendors that we selected. We had a wonderful wedding that everyone enjoyed and thought was beautiful and fun. My future husband and I were able to enjoy the process of planning the wedding and then fully enjoyed our wedding day due to Carol’s experience and care in planning it. Carol is also a delightful person to work with. I would recommend her to any of our friends who are planning to get married regardless of the number of guests or budget for their wedding.

A True New Orleans Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Jenn S

My husband and I were married in New Orleans in the spring of this year (destination wedding), and thankfully, we had the help of Carol Bond. Wow, was she amazing! Being out of town, the planning could have been very difficult. But Carol stepped in and guided us when it came to... Read More vendors, the itinerary for the day, transportation, and so much more. You don't know what you don't know, and this is why using Carol was so helpful. Her years of experience and her network of vendors made for a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. We could not have done it without Carol! In addition, Carol really listens to brides. I wanted our wedding to really represent who we are as a couple. There were certain "non traditional" elements we wanted as part of our wedding, and Carol never questioned it. She takes your vision as a bride (and groom), and makes it come to life. I would recommend Carol Bond to all brides and grooms!

Fabulous Event Planner

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Tilde C

The first piece of advice I was given for planning my big day was to seek professional help. Especially, since I was having a destination wedding. (I live in Nashville and I was getting married in New Orleans). Through a referral from a friend, I found Carol. I honestly could... Read More not imagine planning a wedding without her. She was kind, detail oriented and became a part of the family before it was all over! Carol was great at sending reminders, giving suggestions and keeping me organized throughout the whole ordeal, without being over-bearing or intrusive. My whole wedding weekend and the 9 months leading up to the big day was relaxed, stress-free and so much fun. A HUGE part of that was due to Carol. I highly recommend her!

Carol Bond Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Laren H

Thank you to Carol for your assistance with our "day of planning". We hired Carol to help us pull together all the last minute details- and that she did. I planned most of the wedding prior to meeting with her. She was very helpful in giving ideas on timing, transportation and... Read More the schedule for the ceremony and reception. I appreciate all that she did for us. After lots of overthinking for 9 months, I really just wanted to relax and dance the night away- which we did. Carol was very helpful and I am glad that we made the decision to hire her for the day of planning! Our wedding was such a fun night!! Thank you!

Debbie Schlotbom

Reviewed on 8/17/2014

Our daughter got married, March 28, 2014, destination wedding, New Orleans, LA. She lives in Ohio, we (parents of the bride) live's in Los Angeles, CA. I remember my daughter calling, I'm engaged!!!!! June 2013. Mom were getting married March of 2014, NOLA. Okay we have... Read More ten months to plan a wedding, not at home but destination. We were thrilled, but hadn't a clue on where to start. Our daughter secured Carol Bond, Wedding coordinator of New Orleans. She was absolutely wonderful. A beautiful southern person that new NOLA inside and out. After the engagement we all flew down to NOLA. Carol Bond had several venue sites reserved for site visits throughout the city. Beautiful places we never heard of. That day my daughter picked her site and now the planning started. We needed everything!!! From shuttle service to Flowers, to a rehearsal dinner site, etc. Carol had amazing vendors and all within our budget. I would give the shuttle service a five star, the florist a five star, the rehearsal dinner site a five star along with each and every vendor she recommended. Carol Bond was Amazing!!! I'm not done, I still have to brag on how wonderful everything else flowed... the day of the wedding it poured down rain. No worries, Carol was on top of it. We met with Carol upon arrival to the city and with the extended forecast we sat down with the florist and made plan of action #2. (Tent)!!! Thank Goodness because the day of the wedding it rained like no other.... Luckily the the wedding/reception was spared the trenchantal rains. Plan of action #2 worked beautifully and none of our guest new any difference. THANK YOU Carol for being on top of the NOLA forecast. My daughter choose City Park for her venue site. Absolutely beautiful and accommodating, the food was over the top... OMG it was delicious!!! and within our budget. It's been five months now since our daughter got married. The pictures are in, the memories will be forever in our minds. I truly have to give the wedding coordinator a hugh thumbs up.!!! thank you Carol Bond for your wonderful services. You are a true southern gem!!!. Your love for the city, your passion for my daughter and your willingness to help in every part of the wedding is truly treasured. Without you my daughter would of been a bridezilla!!!!. I highly recommend Carol and all her vendors. After the wedding I called each vender individually to thank them. If you are looking for a coordinator, being wedding or business Carol Bond is very educationed on NOLA. As they say in French, Laisse les Bons temp Rouler!! Debbie Schlotbom Rosemead, CA [email protected]

Very Helpful!

Reviewed on 1/14/2014 Stephanie S

We are from out of state so we needed the help of a local planner in New Orleans who could meet with vendors and provide recommendations on everything from the venue to the band. We were very happy with Carol's recommendations and advice. Our wedding was a blast and we have... Read More heard nothing but rave reviews from all of our guests!

The best wedding planner!

Reviewed on 12/28/2013 Amye B

My husband and I got married in New Orleans on September 14, 2013. Me, my husband, my mother, and the wedding were all in separate cities and states while I was planning my wedding. There wasn't a way to be in New Orleans a lot with my job so I relied on Carol Bond for... Read More EVERYTHING. She did such a great job considering everything I wanted and did her best to make my day absolutely perfect. She was so knowledgeable on timelines and making the most out of the time we allotted for our reception. We had no worries at all the day of the wedding and everything was completely taken care of. We had the best venue, caterer, florist, make up stylist, photographer, videographer, and hair dresser because of all her suggestions. She lives in New Orleans and knows everything there is to know when booking hotels and transportation. I would recommend her without any hesitations! She made our day stress free and perfect and is so great at what she does!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Tara G

We had a destination wedding in New Orleans which was beyond magical! We could not have been more happy with the extreme detail and ideas that Carol provided us with. Not only is she proficient in wedding planning, but she is amazing to work with. She takes the time to get to... Read More know her brides throughout the process and incorporates it into the wedding. She is extremely sweet and made me feel like a daughter right from the beginning. She was a joy to work with.

Wedding planner

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 brooke m

Our wedding was exactly what i dreamed it would be, and it was all because of carol. If we had an idea, carol could make it happen. Half the time we had no idea what we wanted-- carol got to know us and our families and helped provide options that fit us perfectly. The day of... Read More the wedding I had not a single thing to do but sit back and enjoy. Everyone kept commenting on how i relaxed i was, and i told them i knew everything was in the best hands possible, Carol's. One of the last memories i have of the wedding is second lining out of the reception to the Treme Brass Band and Carol waving goodbye with the biggest smile on her face. She cares so much about her brides and will make your day just as amazing and care free as she did for me. Thanks for everything Carol!

Whitney Wootan Hammarstrom

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Whitney W

Weddings are about sharing and caring with loved ones. Those moments are meant to last a lifetime. With Carol's generous assistance, we have those most cherished memories! Carol did a spectacular job with us. Always helpful, optimistic and certainly an attentive listener.... Read More Carol takes her job seriously and is passionate about what she does. I think only the best of Carol and Carol's work. I would HIGHLY recommend Carol to any and all. She really will bring your wedding to the next level!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Andree C

Carol Bond is the ultimate professional at a very reasonable service fee. She is knowledgeable & keenly aware of what works best and what doesn't. She is very easy to work with, always available, gets things done, and anticipates difficulties before they become problems. My... Read More daughter's wedding was a large wedding with 500 guests attending, the ceremony and reception venues were wonderful, the food, music, flowers and transportation of out of town guests were perfect. It was a magical, beautiful wedding and was widely acknowledged by our guests as "the best wedding ever". We can not imagine having done it without her!

Peggy Miner

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Peggy M

This was my second time working with Carol Bond on one of my children's weddings and again it was perfect! The first time I hired her for the week, but this time we worked the entire time. Her recommendations were "right on" and it was virtually stress free. She had some... Read More great new ideas which I used and was thrilled with! We planned an outdoor ceremony and last minute had to move it into a tent due to weather, which ended up being just as beautiful when decorated. I was amazed. It is so wonderful to enjoy the last week instead of worrying about vendors not showing or being late. She took care of everything and we just had fun...perfect! I highly recommend Carol. It was the best money I spent!

Carol Bond

Carol is a proud New Orleanian, born and raised in the Big Easy. She has a long and experienced history in hospitality and event planning, beginning her career in the travel industry. She has planned events not only in New Orleans, but all over the U.S. Carol had worked with and developed relationships with the premier vendors in New Orleans and surrounding areas and would love to be part of YOUR special day!