Carolina Floral Creations

Charleston and the surrounding areas

Beautiful bride, Beautiful city, Beautiful flowers

At Carolina Floral Creations, we believe that working with a floral designer to create a beautiful wedding day should be exciting and fun! Our experienced florists Bali Cuthbert and Beth Sabine are available to assist in choices regarding style, color scheme and budget. Lifelong friends and flower lovers, Bali and Beth have been creating beautiful floral designs for Charleston area weddings for over 20 years! Please call us to set up a consultation!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

714 South Main St, Summerville, SC Charleston and the surrounding areas (843) 830-5837

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sandra L

The designers at Carolina Floral Creations are amazing. This is the fifth time I have asked them to provide floral creations for special events...two weddings and 3 smaller events. I wasn't just pleased, I was thrilled by the beauty of each creation from bridal bouquets to the... Read More smallest detail of stunning center pieces and even the delicate, gorgeous " Tussy Mussy" I carried as Mother of the Groom. I received numerous comments from guests who were awed by the flowers! Perhaps a quote from one of the guests says it best. "I know I was supposed to be listening to the Minister, but I could not take my eyes off the stunning arrangement at the front of the church." Both designers are artists in their own right. They know flowers, can advise and help those who have a clear vision of what they want and those who, like me, needed lots of guidance. They have my strongest recommendation and will continue to be my choice for special event flowers.

2017-10-07T21:24:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. We love providing beautiful floral designs for you!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Jessica C

These ladies did an absolute wonderful job providing flowers for my wedding! I requested floating orchids in cylinders with a submersible light at the bottom for my centerpieces along with the rest of the wedding flowers and it turned out perfect! Everything was beautiful! I was... Read More afraid it was a hefty request and they got the job done. I was very impressed and would HIGHLY recommend their service! They also communicated very fast and efficient which is a must for an organized bride :) Their prices are also very fair and reasonable. Thank you again ladies ;)

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Erin S

The designers of Carolina Floral Creations are professional and talented. They walked us through our options, delivered beautiful flowers and took care of every detail. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event in the Charleston area.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ruth L

The girls at Carolina Floral created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements ever. People are still raving! Their professionalism and creativity made the decision making process enjoyable and stress-free. I gave them a color swatch and never looked back! I would... Read More encourage other mothers and or brides to do the same- give them free reign to use their talents and imagination. You'll be rewarded with a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017

I worked with the designers at Carolina Floral Creations for three weddings. The weddings were very different: a beach wedding, a backyard wedding, and a traditional church wedding. Each one was beautiful. The designers were very professional. They listened to the ideas of the... Read More brides and offered suggestions and advice. They provided detailed quotes and addressed every detail. They were enthusiastic, and it was obvious they enjoy working with people and making their wedding day special. I would highly recommend them.

2017-10-16T18:10:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us this wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Moriah K

Beautiful flowers. Bali and her team were wonderful. We didn't have a clue what we wanted/needed and just have an idea on colors and they walked us through everything. We didn't have to worry about anything and showed up to gorgeous center pieces and amazing bouquets. Highly... Read More recommend!

2017-10-14T16:06:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to do this fantastic review!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Helen J

I have used Carolina Floral Creations for weddings, rehearsal parties and both formal and informal affairs. Beth and Bali are always a joy to work with: creative,original floral designs, excellent customer service and a very competitive price point. They have been my 'go to'... Read More folks for the the past eleven years and will continue to be. I highly recommend them.

2017-10-14T16:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to do this fantastic review!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Joan N

Bali and Beth were delightful to work with. My daughter had some ideas, but no real plan. She shared her ideas and they showed her flowers and pictures and came up with exactly what she wanted. They are knowledgeable, fun to work with, efficient and cost effective! They arrived... Read More early and had everything set up beautifully for the wedding and reception in more than enough time to get beautiful pictures before everyone arrived. Then they were there promptly when the wedding ended to take everything down. I HIGHLY recommend them!

2017-10-14T08:36:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on the Knot! We were thrilled to work with you!