Artistic, Classic

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

7717 Borthwick Drive, Fayetteville, NC (910) 487-3233

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Toni C

If you are looking for basic wedding photos, this is a venue for you. However, that was not what I was looking for. I wanted creativity, something different, and wow. This was communicated at our initial meeting at a bridal show in Raleigh, and I was told by the owner they... Read More could do anything. Needless to say I was over sold by them. Photos were not edited as promised, didn't get any photos of my husband and I together really, and what we did get was because I requested. I made suggestions for bridal portraits and was told we couldn't do that, only to see the same thing I suggested be done by another vendor with another bride. On my wedding day, the head photographer Sarah and I actually got into an argument. They asked us to meet at the capital building ( keep in mind it's 30 degrees outside) only to have to wait outside nearly 30 mins for her, her husband and brother to arrive. We were coming from the same place! (Her husband and brother were nice, my husband and his groomsmen were lucky to have them) Sarah wanted to take photos in front of a cement slab, or in front of a bundle of chopped up wood in down town that was there due to a tree falling from a recent snow storm. My wedding was done at the City Club Raleigh, there was better places to take photos. It's been over a year later, I am just getting my album. (Part of that is my fault due to selecting photos)I had one request to add my middle name Marie to the cover. Of course when I received my book it only had my first name Toni. Their excuse... Mis-communication. But they would order another I just needed to meet them at a bridal show and exchange. I have decided to keep the album with only my first name because I just want to be done with them! I have been so inconvenienced by this company. They portray themselves to be larger and more capable than what they are. So,again if you are looking for a basic, point and shoot company, that get a lucky shot every now and then. This is a company you'll be satisfied with.

Absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Julie B

Carolina MediaStar was such a good team to work with for my wedding day! Sarah and Josh were my photographers and I have no doubt the pictures will turn out gorgeous just from the few samples I've seen! Super quick to respond to my emails and Sarah even made sure to get the... Read More pictures I had on my Pinterest board. You won't be disappointed if you have Carolina MediaStar capture your special day!!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2014 Euna K

Carolina Mediastar photographers are absolutely amazing!! They are pleasant to work with and Sarah professionally listens and helps customers. Most importantly, both my engagement photos and wedding photos came out BEAUTIFUL and i LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I am so glad i chose... Read More Carolina Mediastar! :)

Carolina MediaStar--Sarah

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Alexandra B

Sarah is an absolute phenomenal photographer!! She did my Bridal Portraits and I was overjoyed that she was also shooting my wedding. She is extremely professional and truly listens to the customer. I was amazed when she downloaded my entire Pinterest photo board just to make... Read More sure to get my dream wedding shots! She takes amazing photos and is absolutely amazing to work with!

Amazing.

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Stephanie W

We hired Carolina MediaStar for our wedding, and again for a family photo shoot. They are very professional and amazing at their craft. Our photos are timeless and I am so glad we hired them. I would never use another photographer!

The BEST Photographers!

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Caitlin M

Terry, Sarah and the rest of the family have been an absolute joy to work with! They are so passionate about what they do and you can tell from the beautiful photos you get back. Terry took all our photos starting with engagement, then bridals and finally the wedding. All of the... Read More photos were stunning!!! I am so happy we chose Carolina Mediastar and so glad to have beautiful lasting memories!

Amazing Wedding Photographers!

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Ashley O

The entire Carolina MediaStar team was such a joy to work with! Terry and Sarah are amazing photographers who really capture every moment! Our entire bridal party was raving over how quick and efficient they were with getting our formal pictures done with and out of the way so... Read More we could get to the reception (since my husband and I opted to not do a first look)! I cannot wait to see our pictures and video!! I know they will be amazing, just like my bridal portraits were! We got a personal call from the newspaper in Raleigh to tell us how beautiful the portrait was before it was publised in the Sunday news! Thank you so much to the Carolina MediaStar team! Y'all were such a joy to work with! I would highly recommend this family team to any bride!

Best Photographers EVER!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Ashley A

I absolutely loved having Carolina Media Star photograph my engagement pictures as well as my wedding day. Sarah and Terry did a fantastic job, and I would recommend anyone and everyone to them. The pictures were exactly what I had dreamed they would be. I absolutely loved that... Read More Sarah had looked on my pinterest board for exact ideas of poses that I wanted for my wedding day. The photos all came out beautifully! Thank you again for the wonderful job:)

Elizabeth

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Elizabeth N

Carolina MediaStar did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! We loved our engagements, my bridals turned out amazing, and the sneak peek we received a few weeks ago from the actual day of looks amazing so far! We are so pleased and could not ask for more. Everyone there is... Read More great, and Sarah (who responds to the emails and phone calls) is such a sweetie who is very accommodating and always goes the extra mile to help. If you are looking for a spectacular photographer at a reasonable price (and let's be honest...who isn't) then Carolina MediaStar is the one for you! We are very appreciative of all of their hard work and can't wait to see the remaining pictures!

Fun, Awesome Photogs!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Sarah D

We used Carolina MediaStar for my bridal portraits and the wedding day. We just received the "teaser" images and are beyond thrilled with what we have seen so far! Our wedding was two weeks ago and they had the teasers to us within a week of our return from our honeymoon.... Read More Sarah and Josh were a lot of fun to work with on the day of and really captured the feel of our day. They made a wedding in the rain look beautiful! Sarah also did my bridal portraits and worked with me to find the perfect venue, which was no easy task. Not only do we love the portraits themselves, but all of our wedding guests gushed over how much they loved the portrait on display. Carolina MediaStar is a great local photography company and family, are very reasonably priced , and have delivered great products for us. We can't wait to see the full portfolio from the wedding, but I already know it will be amazing!

Fun.Talented.Friendly!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

I interviewed a few local photographers in the area and hands down, when I met Sarah and Terry I knew Media Star was the company for us. From start to finish Sarah worked with us sorting out every detail of our special day! She never got frustrated with me when I changed my... Read More ideas 20 times before the big day! Rebecca and Terry were our photographers and they captured every shot we wanted, perfectly! The style is amazing & they are so fun to work with! I felt like they were not just photographers, but our special guests! My wedding book is priceless to me! Thank you guys! Christine & Jonathan

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

The Carolina MediaStar family is just awesome to work with. From the first inquiry to follow up e mails, bridal photos, and the wedding day they are so friendly! They are also very quick with e mail correspondents and helpful in the planning process. On the day of the wedding... Read More they don't miss a thing. They weren't in anyones way, but I could see they were getting all the right shots. Sarah even worked with me on Pinterest and made sure to get a few of my "must have" photos. The photos I've seen so far are just amazing in quality and the editing is a must have! Thank you, thank you Carolina MediaStar (Sarah, Terry, and James!)!

Best quality and most affordable photographers around

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Mindy I

"Carolina MediaStar is the best in wedding photography in the NC triad, hands down! Fabulous quality and affordable, this family owned company is incredible! My sister-in-law and I met Sarah and her husband, Josh at the Southern Bridal Show in Raleigh, NC and knew immediately,... Read More Carolina MediaStar is who we would have photograph our wedding day!"

Amazing Photographers

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Erika D

Carolina MediaStar are amazing photographers!I loved that the team is actually a family. I mainly dealt with Sarah and was constantly emailing her and calling her. She was always quick to answer my questions and ease my worries. Terry and Josh were our photographers and they... Read More were incredible! Terry also shot our rehearsal dinner. They were very accommodating and we barely even noticed they were there! I was amazed with the end products from our wedding and look forward to working with them in the future for other photos. We couldn't have picked a better team to capture our special day. My husband and I highly recommend them!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 4/08/2013 Kara K

Fun crew that captures real and amazing moments. What else is there to say? You will not be disappointed.

Great pictures in a timely manner!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Melissa G

We chose Carolina MediaStar since they captured my sister's wedding 7 years beforehand. They were professional, on time, and captured great pictures. It didn't take long at all to receive our "sneak peek" pictures from the wedding and the bridal portraits were complete and... Read More edited for my review within a few days. I would recommend them to anyone and we were thankful we chose them. Thank you for a job well done!

The Best You Will Find in the Carolinas/VA

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Erinn E

Book them as soon as you know your date and your venue! Terry and family book up super fast because folks are catching on to the fact that they are the best in the area! My husband and I had thought there was no way we would find a local photographer who would take my bridal... Read More portraits and then travel 3.5 hours to VA for the wedding, but we were wrong! Terry jumped on the chance to shoot our wedding and reception in Williamsburg and boy oh boy did we ever have a great time. James was our second photographer and don't let his youth fool you... he got some amazing shots, too! I keep looking through our wedding pictures again and again. There are so many "frame worthy" shots that I'm having a hard time making a decision on which ones to print! Terry and James showed their versatility with the traditional family shots, anything but traditional shots in Colonial Williamsburg and during the reception and a vast array in between. They are quick to respond to an e-mail or call and will make you sooooo happy you chose them. Guaranteed! By picking Carolina Mediastar, you are ensuring that your lifetime memories will be beyond amazing!

GREAT!!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Laura P

Carolina MediaStar was great to work with. They did my bridal portraits and the wedding. The editing is fantastic! They brought 3 photographers to the wedding and were there on time and stayed till the end!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Jennifer P

Carolina MediaStar did the photography at my best friends wedding. The pictures were so amazing it was a no brainer for me who I would use. They did an amazing job with my bridal portraits as well as the wedding pictures. Sarah was amazing and helpful when it came to any... Read More questions I had about the pictures including suggesting locations, shots etc. Our pictures turned out amazing. Sarah was always available and prompt at returning emails and answering questions. She always did exactly what she said she would do. I would use this company again without hesitation.

2012-08-09T22:49:16 Response from the vendor

You are incredibly sweet, thank you SO much!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Danielle W

The staff is great, they have a fun sense of humor and are very easy to work with. They are also readily available and responsive if you have any questions. We had them do our engagement photos and our wedding photos. The formal pictures are elegant and beautiful, and the... Read More candids are awesome.

2012-08-01T15:25:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We had such a great time at your wedding!

Captured the joy of the day

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Ashton F

The entire team has been great to work with. Sarah responds quickly to emails and offers great suggestions (ie. make-up tweaks to help you show up better). Terry is really fun to work with, which helps calm your nerves at such a stressful time. He is also a phenomenal... Read More photographer. He got amazing shots that were at unusual angles and very dynamic. And do not judge James by his age; he is extremely talented with an eye for detail and great ideas for shots. My bridal portrait and wedding photos are fabulous. They really capture the beauty and joy of my wedding. I can honestly say it was a privilege to work with Carolina MediaStar.

Wonderful pictures and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Brittany T

Sarah and her husband drove all the way to Atlantic Beach to capture my wedding day and I couldn't be more pleased! They were so nice and professional. Only a week after the wedding they had already sent me a few pictures to look at and they are amazing! I can't wait to see... Read More the rest! Definitely recommended!

Cooper/Irvin Wedding :)

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jamie C

It was a pleasure doing business with Carolina MediaStar. Our engagement pictures turned out beautifully, we had several great pictures to choose from. Un like several other photography companies they edit fully, not only for color and contrast so there pictures really seem... Read More to pop. We continue to receive compliments on our pictures. Although we have not received all of our proofs from the actually wedding because it usually takes them 6 weeks to completely edit all of the pictures, the proofs we have been able to view are just stunning. i asked them to please get pictures of all of the little details that went into our wedding and they did an excellent job of doing so. They were also a pleasure to work with in regards to the planning process, if I had a question, they were very quick in responding which is so nice when you are a stressed out bride planning a wedding. I wish all of the vendors I used were as easy to work with as Carolina MediaStar!

Fabulous

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Wanda H

Carolina MediaStar you're the best! I want to thank you for the wonderful, outstanding, marvelous (I could go on and on) job that you did with our wedding album and video. It was truly a pleasure to work with each of you throughout the wedding day. You turned what I thought... Read More would be a stressful day into a fun and laid-back event. Simply put, the photographs were perfect. I could not imagine or ask for anything better! They were everything Anthony and I wanted them to be and more. They truly captured the story of the day and I can remember what I was thinking and feeling in almost all of them. You made everyone feel and look like stars! Thank you so much for your FABULOUS style of photography.

Not just any Wedding Picture

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Kaitlin R

Carolina Mediastar is an exceptional team that captures each moment so that you will have the memory for a lifetime. Sarah and Terry did a superior job of making our entire bridal party, family, and friends feel comfortable which created very natural pictures. They were able... Read More to catch each detail that we spent so much time planning. In addition, their photography is creative and artistic giving you a viewpoint you may never have thought of. Their price is a steal for the quality and professionalism that they provide. We are so grateful to them for their amazing work. We would highly recommend them to any bride and plan to refer all of our friends in the area.