Caroline Moore Photography

Pittsburgh, Morgantown, Uniontown, Cleveland

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Day After Session, Engagement, Trash The Dress

After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

1 Bridge Blvd, Brownsville, PA Pittsburgh, Morgantown, Uniontown, Cleveland (724) 880-0519

Flexible and Friendly... A total lifesaver!

Reviewed on 8/09/2012 Elizabeth P

After my first photographer failed to contact me before my wedding (I waited until the Wednesday before my Saturday wedding), I called Caroline in a panic after finding her online, and thankfully she was available! She arrived early the day of the wedding to chat with me about... Read More what kinds of photos I was hoping for, and then spent the rest of the day snapping pictures and hanging out with us. She is super friendly, and both my wedding party and guests commented that she was professional and seemed to move around without anyone noticing her. I am so thankful that Caroline was available and flexible enough to agree to shoot my wedding. Can't wait to see the final product!

Caroline is so nice!

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Jody C

Caroline was so easy to work with! People said that they never saw her.... i did though! I liked that she was low key and in the guests faces! I also love that she is giving us the rights to the all of the photos!