carriemarieb photography

Northeast based and will travel Nationally & Internationally

For the Love of the Image- About the Artist

When I graduated from art school long ago I knew I wanted to keep taking pictures I just never dreamed that I would be able to make a living at it! Eighteen years of experience in the photography business and visual art world help meld my experiences as an installation artist, commercial photographer, portraitist and general creative to create bespoke wedding images. I love scouting locations, creating inspiration boards and doing shoots that are a just a bit out of the ordinary. Did your parent have an old International Scout that they loved and you want to use in on a shoot? Let's do it! Is there a favorite cliff you like to jump off into the lake? Let's do it! You want to use your families heirloom album in your shoot in the middle of the woods and re-create images? Let's do it!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Northeast based and will travel Nationally & Internationally (502) 409-2094
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kate N

Carrie is truly incredible. Her demeanor puts you immediately at ease, she is so personable, and her photos are the highlight of my wedding. I love looking back at the magic she captured. Carrie took our engagement photos in a last-minute request, and even gave me her hat to... Read More wear in the winter. Her style is unlike any other photographer we spoke with, and I couldn't be happier that we landed in her hands. Thanks to Carrie I'll be able to feel the happiness of our engagement and big day all the time.

Carrie Burr

About Me..... I am a visual artist who just happens to love photographing weddings. I have worked in the photography industry for over 18 years. I have always loved taking pictures. I love art, sculpture, traveling, family and most of all getting to combine those passions to create memorable images for my clients. I had a client ask what my favorite subjects were to shoot. Without missing a beat I replied that it was never about the subject and always about the client. I am beyond blessed to have exceptional and just as creative clients as I am.