carriemarieb photography

Northeast based and will travel Nationally & Internationally

For the Love of the Image

Bespoke photographer with 18 years experience in the photography business and visual art world.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Northeast based and will travel Nationally & Internationally (502) 409-2094
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kate N

Carrie is truly incredible. Her demeanor puts you immediately at ease, she is so personable, and her photos are the highlight of my wedding. I love looking back at the magic she captured. Carrie took our engagement photos in a last-minute request, and even gave me her hat to... Read More wear in the winter. Her style is unlike any other photographer we spoke with, and I couldn't be happier that we landed in her hands. Thanks to Carrie I'll be able to feel the happiness of our engagement and big day all the time.

Carrie Burr

About Me..... I am a visual artist who just happens to love photographing weddings. I have worked in the photography industry for over 18 years. I have always loved taking pictures. I love art, sculpture, traveling, family and most of all getting to combine those passions to create memorable images for my clients. I had a client ask what my favorite subjects were to shoot. Without missing a beat I replied that it was never about the subject and always about the client. I am beyond blessed to have exceptional and just as creative clients as I am.