Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Wedding

Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Southern California (949) 378-4106

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Molly A

I watched probably 50 wedding videos before selecting Braven as my videographer. The quality of his work is far better than any others I've seen. He spent 10 hours filming every detail of our wedding day and the finished product is everything we hoped it would be. Our friends... Read More rave about how great his work is. Braven is highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 marissa w

I am so glad I made the decision to hire Braven to capture our special day. He is flexible and easy to work with and is so incredibly talented. Our wedding video turned out better than I could ever have imagined!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michelle L

Before getting married on 7/30/16, I watched quite a few wedding videos. I fell in love with Braven's style of videography after watching just one video on his website. The lighting was so clear the video scenes were never jerky or rushed. From the beginning, Braven was quick... Read More to communicate. After meeting in person, it was clear that he loves his job. He has a genuineness in personality and passion for filming and editing, which was important to me because I wanted a videographer who wasn't jaded in this fast-paced wedding industry. On the day of the wedding, Braven came on time and worked flawlessly with my photographer. I really liked how he got so many shots of my friends and family, as well as those romantic moments with my husband to be! Bottom Line: I've edited a few videos myself, so I can truly appreciate all the work Braven put into making our wedding video so beautiful. It made me laugh and it made me cry. He incorporated all of our favorite songs and I am just so happy with the outcome. :) Braven is a great person to work with and he is worth your investment for your wedding. Thank you Braven for our wedding video and we recommend Braven wholeheartedly!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Tara W

I can't say enough good things about Braven. Super easy to work with, responded promptly to all inquiries, addressed any and all questions/concerns we had, and the final product was excellent quality. We have tons of photos and keepsakes from that day, but the video is our... Read More absolute favorite! It puts me right back in those moments. Well worth it!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Dylann W

Braven was absolutely amazing! From being easy to get in contact with, being punctual the day of, and creating a beautiful wedding film, Braven is definitely one of the best in the business! He is well worth his fees! His editing skills are phenomenal and he definitely captured... Read More my big day from start to finish. I could watch my video all day and never get bored. Braven was amazing to work with, my vendors, bridal party and guests all had wonderful things to say about him. I highly recommend Braven!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Cayla J

Braven was absolutely amazing. Our wedding video is better than I could have imagined it would be. I wasn't going to hire a videographer, but about a month out we changed our minds. Luckily, Braven was available. He capture EVERY detail of our wedding day - more details than I... Read More thought there even were. I hoarded our wedding video for about 2 weeks before I shared it with our family because every time I went to share it, I just watched it again. He was super professional and so much fun to work with. Braven even walked through the back alleys with us so we could get some really awesome shots. I love our video and I'm so glad we decided to go with Braven.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Kelley G

I love my wedding video! You will want to watch your video over and over again. Braven is a true artist, he really knows what he is doing. He is very professional and worked well with the photographers. Overall made the day less stressful. The quality of Braven Carter films are... Read More amazing and very well priced. Definitely would hire him all over again.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

We were overwhelmed when trying to find a videographer because we weren't sure what to look for as we shopped. We liked the video examples Braven had on his website so we decided to go with him, which now we know was absolutely the right choice! Braven was very comfortable at... Read More the wedding with what he was doing, and I could tell it wasn't his first rodeo. He was great to instruct us on what to do and when... not to mention all the fantastic candid clips. So that was the wedding day... he seemed to be great, but how would we really know until we saw his work?! Well, once we received our wedding video all put together, we were ecstatic!! The way he placed the music we wanted and strategically put in all the clips was perfect. I'm so glad we decided to go with the longer video (about 16 min) because our special day is now gone... after countless hours of planning, preparing, and executing... all gone. The pictures are also wonderful to have, but the video is extraordinary! To have everything put to music, and something we can look back on over and over, is truly a treasure (I've already watched it about 100 times since we received it a few weeks ago). Many people who've seen it say they can't believe how awesome it is and wish they had something like that of their wedding! I would hands down recommend Braven! He's an amazing artist! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Zaundra F

I had to convince my groom that a videographer was worth it when we were planning our wedding, but after getting our film back from Braven, my husband absolutely agrees that this was a necessity! Braven and his assistant were great to work with on the wedding day, getting every... Read More shot they needed without needing any direction or ever getting in the way of festivities. Professionalism at its finest. And our video is beyond amazing! The quality of work is flawless and our memories of our wedding are captured perfectly. Watching it felt like being there again. If you're considering a videographer, hire Braven Carver. You will be so happy you did!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

Braven was the absolute best videographer for our wedding!! He was recommended to us by our venue's coordinator and we could not be more happy we took the recommendation! Braven was incredibly nice, professional and a wonderful addition to the day. He captured every moment... Read More so beautifully but was completely unobtrusive throughout the day. Our wedding video is absolutely gorgeous. He really got all the important people, moments, energy and emotions and turned them into a perfect memory for us and our families! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Rachel B

We booked Braven less than a month before our wedding and luckily he had availability. We were unsure if we wanted to book a videographer, but it was such a great decision. He captured so many great moments and was a joy to be around at our wedding. He is very responsive and... Read More turns around your video in no time at all. We will forever cherish this video and all of the great memories provides!

9/5/14 Wedding - San Juan Capistrano

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Cheryl H

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, we were originally a bit indecisive about whether we should hire a videographer. After experiencing my wedding day and having Braven as our videographer, I can absolutely say that hiring Braven was one of the best decisions we... Read More made. Braven was referred to us through our wedding venue, The Villa in San Juan Capistrano. We researched several options and watched countless wedding videos and were most pleased with Braven. As soon as we met him, we could see that he was very easy going, which was a must for my husband and I. At the same time, he is professional, responsive and extremely helpful. The day of our wedding, we shot our couple photos / video at the Mission in San Juan Capistrano. Braven was a huge help. He knew every cool spot to shoot both our photos and video, which was great for time management and maximizing our photo shoot locations. We were also very impressed that although he had several cameras set up during our wedding/ reception, and was videoing every moment, you hardly noticed that he was there. He created a relaxed environment for us where we were able to just be in the moment and enjoy ourselves. For those of you who have not yet been married, your wedding day is truly one of the most amazing days of your life. The emotions and feelings you experience are unlike any other, and are in ways indescribable. When we first watched our wedding video, it immediately took me back to my wedding day and all of the many incredible emotions I felt. I was crying, laughing, reminiscing, and was overwhelmed with the deepest happiness that I could relive my wedding day for the rest of my life, thanks to Braven’s amazing work. He is creative, passionate and extremely talented. He is also so thoughtful in his process. When watching our video it is very apparent that he really captured who we are and edited our video based on our personalities. Our experience with Braven went seamlessly and he captured every essence of our wedding day to perfection. Thank you Braven…we couldn’t be happier with our videos.

Braven Carver Films is great!

Reviewed on 2/25/2015

We are truly happy with the wedding film that Braven did for us. He captured all of the special moments during our wedding and reception in a way that also reflected our personalities. Not only did Braven film our special event, but he also has great editing skills. He... Read More produced a final product that we are very satisfied with. Its great to watch and relive our wedding day. We would recommend Braven to anyone that is planning their wedding.

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 2/23/2015

Braven was our videographer for our wedding in 2011 at Franciscan Gardens in San Juan Capistrano, California. He had a very professional and serving attitude. He also came early and went above and beyond our expectations. The day of our wedding, he was practically invisible, but... Read More got every shot possible! The video turned out great, with beautiful editing done! And he had an extremely fast turn around. We would highly recommend Braven to any couple getting married.

Best Videographer! Stop searching..

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 john w

Braven came highly recommended by our DJ Dean... who was also excellent... We really wanted a videographer because pictures do not always capture everything... and watching videos is always fun...Braven was very professional and dedicated himself for the entire day and even... Read More extra hours... He really went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied... He not only created/edited a wonderful video he also included some extras that we had requested in advance... Braven has the eye for capturing the moment and also captured the essence of the day.... He was also really economical which was a big plus for me... Thank you Braven!!

Video Gold

Reviewed on 2/18/2015

Braven was nothing short of amazing in all regards. He was very easy to work with and give ideas to regarding some locations and events we wanted captured for our big day. His development of video and sounds were incredible in fully embodying our big day. My wife and I have... Read More watched out video over and over and are so grateful for Braven's talents. Thank you so much for the memories. We have referred him to at least 4 other friends who have used him for their big day. Wish we could give 10 stars.

He does absolutely beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Jen C

I highly recommend Braven as your videographer. He does absolutely beautiful work!! We weren’t sold on doing the video of our wedding but when I saw what Braven produced, I knew we made the right decision! We like our video even more than our photos (which turned out great, too... Read More ) Before the wedding he was always easy to get hold of and answered questions very quickly. During the wedding, I didn’t even notice him and after the wedding he was just as responsive and timely. I can’t say enough good things about Braven and his work! Book him!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2/14/2015 kelley k

Braven and his team were such a pleasure to work with! He captured our real life wonderful memories of our wedding that my husband and I will be able to relive over and over again. After my friend had Braven as her videographer, I knew there was no way I could get married... Read More without him there! There was no question. All I had to do was show one of his previous weddings and I had sold my family completely. The video he creates is worth every penny, completely priceless. He communicated clearly, understood my bridezilla moments, and listened to the requests of our family. If you are looking for a videographer that is professional and UNBELIEVABLY good at what he does, then you should definitely go with Braven, you will not regret it!

Professional, Personal and Exceptional

Reviewed on 2/13/2015 Jacob H

Braven is a professional from start to finish. He met with us prior to the wedding and went over everything clearly. During the wedding he filmed everything we needed and more. After we received exceptionally produced videos including the full ceremony, toasts and a beautiful... Read More cinematic short movie of our day. My wife just showed the short to a friend of hers and it actually moved her to tears. I can't recommend Braven enough!

BRAVEN IS PHENOMENAL!!!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Rachel S

Braven Carver and his videography are phenomenal! From our first conversation to the final film product, Braven was kind, creative, passionate, reliable, and a joy to work with! Braven captured our wedding day and our love story impeccably! Working with Braven was a delight!... Read More He made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. His energy was just the right amount of celebratory fun and calm professionalism. Braven worked well with our photographer, following her lead, but taking initiative to get the shots he needed and wanted. While meeting with Braven prior to our wedding, he made us feel heard and valued. He understood our vision for our wedding day and captured the spirit of our celebration. Not only was working Braven a blast, but his work speaks for itself- AMAZING. We LOVE the quality, creativity, and emotion of our wedding film! Artistically, the movement and variation in shots and audio quality make his films surpass the rest! One of the things we loved the most about Braven’s work is the way he incorporates audio clips of voices- vows, letters, and toasts. Every time we watch our wedding film I am brought to tears by the sound of our voices and our loved ones’ voices on our wedding day. It was also special to be able to share Braven’s film with our family and friends who were unable to attend our wedding. He captured every moment perfectly so that our out-of-town guests could relive our wedding day for themselves. Priceless! We are obsessed with our wedding film and look forward to viewing it for years to come! Wedding planning can be astronomically stressful and expensive! My husband and I vacillated on how necessary it really was to hire a wedding videographer. The reality is you don’t NEED a wedding film in order to get married. However, a professional cinematic film of your wedding is one of the only tangible ways to hold on to the memories, details, people, voices, and emotion of the most important day of your life. Braven’s work captured our love in a way photography and mere memories could not. Our wedding film is a lifelong investment and treasure that we will hold dear for a lifetime! We HIGHLY recommend Braven Carver Films to capture your love story! You will not regret it!!! Not only is a wedding film worth it, but Braven Carver Films are of especially good value. Other wedding videographers can be quite pricey and you receive a short 3-5 minute video of your whole wedding day- hard to justify that kind of cost for such a short product. However, Braven’s films are the best value out there- and that sets him apart from the rest. One of the things my husband and I loved the most about Braven’s work is the cinematic length of his films, upwards of 15+ minutes! You get the biggest bang for your buck with Braven Carver Films! Words cannot fully express our gratitude for Braven and his talent, creativity, and hard effort producing our wedding film! We will enjoy his work for years and years to come! A priceless treasure! Braven truly went above and beyond what we could have ever imagined! Exceeded our wildest expectations! Thank you SO much, Braven!

World class videography

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Kylee D

Braven Carver films is world class videography. This company is easy to work with, professional in their approach, and extremely creative. We would use them again, every time.

Great Videography Team!

Reviewed on 2/08/2015 Jenny P

Braven and his team did an amazing job as our videography team at our wedding! We had a rough time with wedding planning, including the loss/sale of our venue site just 8 weeks before our wedding (we were lucky enough to move it to another amazing spot in time!). Braven's team... Read More was flexible and accomodating, and took changes in stride. The final result was better than we could have hoped for. Our Same Day Edit came out perfect- our wedding guests LOVED it and it was a great way to relive the day (which of course flew by!) before the reception was over. The short and long films we received after the wedding were great too- it captured the character and style of our wedding (and us), providing us with a great way to look back on our wedding day memories. We are so thankful to Braven and his team for their hard work and beautiful product!

We love Braven!!!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 jessica p

We are so grateful for Braven's talent and professionalism! We have a beautiful video of our special day that documents all of the important moments and even the tiniest details! Braven has an eye for beautiful shots and is timely in his communication and completion of his work.... Read More He did an incredible job and he worked well with our photographer making sure that he wasn't interfering with their work either!

It Doesn't Get Better than Braven

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Farrah E

Braven Carver was our wedding videographer and truly captured our most special moments of the day in a beautiful way. He managed to be both a joy to have around and also blend in with our guests so as not to be distracting (no easy feat carrying camera equipment!). Braven... Read More captured the stand-out moments of our wedding day and the spirit of each of those moments. He has a creative eye and seemed to always know where to be to get the best shot. He sees the beauty in people and places and has found a stunning way to translate that in his work. You will love working with Braven and the way he captures your wedding. He also follows through with timelines, honors contracts, and works quickly and efficiently to get your video back to you. We have family out of state who was unable to attend the wedding, and they later said they felt like they were present with us because of the quality and personal touches in the video Braven created. We will treasure this video for the rest of our lives. Braven is a consummate professional who clearly values customer service and providing quality personal experiences. I would recommend him to anyone and am confident that he will exceed all expectations.

Best Videographer out there!

Reviewed on 2/07/2015 Coby Y

Braven was excellent! I had gotten referred to him by a friend of mine. I had seen her video and I knew I needed to have one. That was something I just had to spend the money on and it was worth every penny and more! He was also so great during our reception. Our day of planner... Read More just left and we didn't have any direction on what to do next and between him and my photographer they stepped in and got the things done we needed! He was also so easy to be around. It was wonderful to have all the special moments captured. He is super creative in his editing , my in laws saw the video and every time we watch it it makes them cry! We got to pick all our music and it was even more perfect than i imagined. We still watch our video all the time! Best choice/money we spent. It is something I cannot wait to show our future children. :)