Casa Salon Bridal Hair And Airbrush Makeup

Serving Key West

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Waxing, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

604 Truman avenue, Key West, FL Serving Key West (305) 744-8675

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Walann R

Olga is the best choice for hair and makeup in Key West! I took a while to figure out my hair and makeup because my venue provided a list of preferred vendors and I didn't like any of them. Finally, I found Casa Salon and I knew they were the right fit. I did my hair and makeup... Read More trial with Olga and I was even more convinced. I showed Olga one picture for my makeup, she looked at it for 5 seconds and nailed it. She listened to my concerns that I wanted my makeup to look natural, but more than my everyday and the finished look. It was perfect. My hair was gorgeous too! Olga combined two hairstyles I liked to make the perfect look for me and didn't stop working until I was completely satisfied. On top of it all, she was super easy to work with. If you want to feel like the prettiest bride and feel stress free, book with Olga.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Christina M

Olga was so accommodating and was able to come to my hotel room at 5 am for my sunrise ceremony on the beach in Key West. She was so nice and very friendly - even at 5 am! So glad I chose her. My hair was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 12/20/2016

Very quick and easy appointment! Both the hair and makeup were done perfect and turned out great in the pictures. The Salon was very accommodating to me changing into my dress there, and waiting for the Officiant to pick me up from there. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Alexandra M

Me and my bridesmaids had a great experience with the Casa salon team! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, girls were very professional and did an amazing job! I would highly recommend this group of stylists to future brides that are looking to get their hair and makeup done!

2016-12-09T21:07:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!!! It was an honor for us to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Kelly H

Amazing job by casa salon! thank you ladies,it was privilege to have you with us at our wedding. Very professional, flexible and fun,everyone looked natural and polished in the wedding photos,with each unique look! I would highly recommend casa salon!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jamie C

Casa Salon did an amazing job on my bridal hair and make-up! Olga did an incredible job with doing the purple smokey eye look and my make-up looked great. She was also very helpful to me during my hair and make-up trial. Julie did an amazing job on my hair and everything turned... Read More out exactly as I'd envisioned. I highly recommend Casa Salon for bridal hair and make-up! They helped to make my wedding vision come true! They are wonderful at their job and also very kind. It really helped to ease wedding day stress!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Jana G

I am extremely happy with the hair and make up services provided by Casa Salon! They not only nailed it on the trial run, but were also accommodating and super nice when we had to reschedule on short notice. On the day of the wedding, they arrived at our suite on time and did a... Read More great job with hair and make up for our wedding. Both my hair and makeup looked great and lasted all night! Thanks again, ladies!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding! Airbrush makeup is a must in Key West weather! It was hot and my makeup was perfect through the night, my curls were perfect at the end of the evening, even the next day lol! Thank you all very much, I would highly recommend Casa salon... Read More for your Key West wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Jennifer C

These ladies were so easy to work with. I used them for Hair & Makeup, and loved it. I did a trial, & they worked with me to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. On my big day, they were professional, quick, relaxing & all turned out wonderful. They came & did my hair/makeup... Read More at the venue, so that was one less thing I had to worry about. 5+ stars!

2015-10-29T08:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your review!!! We wish you all the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Natalia M

Wow! Amazing job done by professionals on a day when no extra stress needed- Casa Salon was a perfect choice for my daughter, me and bridesmaids All of us were more than happy with makeup and our hair , thank you girls for being so friendly and cooperative!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Daria P

Olga and her team did something fantastic to my hair in less than an hour, makeup looked fabulous and stayed the same for the rest of the day . Girls were very friendly , willing to make me look and feel just the way I deserved on the most important day of my life Thank you!

Happy I went with Casa!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Tori D

After reading a few bad reviews on Casa Salon, I was sorta speptical since I already booked them for my wedding. Keeping the faith and one for second chances, I stuck with them and I am thrilled that I did. With their reasonable pricing and "no charge" for off site hair and... Read More make up, Casa Salon did an absolute amazing job! They were on time, worked at a steady pace, and perfected every hair do and make-up application. Inna and Julie were outstanding and really put time and effort into creating the look you want. I am so happy I went with Casa. Just goes to show, sometimes bad reviews reflect more on the reviewer than the company they are reviewing.

2015-10-13T10:55:52 Response from the vendor

Tori, thank you very much for your review!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you! Best wishes from all of us!!!

Great Experience- recommend!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kristin M

Very sweet ladies who take a lot of pride in their work. Inna and Ulga were both great at responding to all of my questions and concerns in the weeks leading up to the wedding which was a huge relief since I was planning my wedding from out of state. The ladies showed up on... Read More time, finished before the deadline and did a great job! My mom, mother-in-law and 3 bridesmaids all had their hair and airbrush makeup done which is a MUST in the humidity. Bridesmaids were about $185 before tip, MOB and MOG were $160 before tip and I was $220 before tip. It was pricey but money well spent.

2015-06-24T11:04:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!!! we highly appreciate your time, it was an honor for us to be a part of your Big Day!!!

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2015

I would highly recommend Casa Salon for your wedding day or any special occasion!!! Girls were very nice and did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!!! Thank you very much, Best wishes to your team!!!

2015-03-28T12:42:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing our business! Your opinion is very important for us!

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 aisha g

They did such an amazing look! I gave them Photos of what I wanted and they delivered and on top of losing power in the area!!! They kept going and made me look and feel beautiful on my special day!

Beautiful final product

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Corinna Y

Elena is in the process of passing her torch to the young women she’s been grooming for years. While I’m excited for her next steps as an artist, I got the distinct feeling she’s done with doing brides’ hair and make-up. Still, she was willing to try anything I wanted and in the... Read More end, gave me exactly what I’d imagined, suggesting I looked like a cross between Audrey Hepburn and Amy Winehouse (score!). The products she used were incredible – my baby fine hair became an enormous beehive, adorned with a rhinestone clip and feather fascinator for the entire night and a home-made bandeau birdcage that she secured in place for the ceremony. The hair never fell, the false eyelashes stayed put, and the winged liquid liner didn’t smudge, even after hours of dancing in the unseasonably hot and humid Key West weather. I appreciated her honest feedback when something didn’t work, the only real difficulty was that I was determined for the cat-eyes to be perfectly symmetrical and that required me advocating for do-overs a number of times. She didn’t leave until it was perfect and I’m grateful for her decades of experience: she insisted we allot more time than I though was needed and employed expert techniques and products. I couldn’t have been happier with the final result and am grateful for Elena’s artistry; I felt stunning.

This is a nice cozy salon

Reviewed on 2/02/2014

This is a nice cozy salon, one of my favorite spas. It's nice and clean. Easy to make appointments on my wedding day and they're on time. Different anesthetic each time, but they're all very professional. My treatment yesterday was the best; the anesthetic gave me a very nice... Read More head massage after the facial. They use nice products for the facials, and body treatments. My skin feels very soft but not oily afterwards. They didn't hard sell anything, but just offer me the same deal, and of course I couldn't resist!

My experience was really great

Reviewed on 1/23/2014

I came here for a Casa Salon for my wedding day and my experience was really great. I have really long hair and haven't been to a haircut for probably three years or so. That's why my experience with them was really nice. They listen to my concern about not wanting it to be too... Read More curly and look unnatural and stuff. However, I docked off one star because in the end my hair stayed straight. The blame is probably due to my hair being super Asian and that I have never done anything to it before. They were really nice. I'm coming back for a hair cut.

They are great in meeting your scheduled time

Reviewed on 1/13/2014

I've been going to Casa Salon and by hair dresser for my wedding day. They are the perfect hair dresser if you like someone who will give you a good cut, doesn't rush yo out of the chair, is professional, and gentle. They the BEST. They are great in meeting your scheduled time... Read More and giving the exact hair cut you need. They get a FIVE STAR rating and the staff at Casa Salon is very good at reminding you of your appointment and fitting you in where they can on the schedule.

Fantastic,

Reviewed on 1/10/2014

Fantastic, I'll definitely be returning here. After growing my hair out for my wedding day I decided I wanted it all cut off, and after reading the other reviews here. Thanks Casa Salon.

It was wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/05/2014

So I went to Casa Salon last Sunday for a blow out for my bridal party. I had an appointment with them and it was wonderful! They took a lot of time blowing out my hair till it was completely dry and then took so much care in curling each individual section. I have really... Read More really long thick hair - this was no easy job - but they was amazing! They were awesome to talk to and just did a fantastic job on my blow-out. I got complements all day - I could not have been happier - I will definitely be back!

We were very impressed!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014

We were very impressed by Casa Salon! Extremely professional and skilled. They did a great job on my make-up for My wedding day and I found them rates to be very reasonable.

They were prompt with response

Reviewed on 1/02/2014

I booked a makeup application recently for my brother's wedding. They were prompt with response and was able to fit me in with less than one week's notice. They were personable, punctual and completed the makeup application in less than an hour. The makeup was beautiful and she... Read More listened to what I wanted & gave me suggestions/pushed me out of my comfort zone...which is pretty much next to no makeup. The makeup held up from time of application (noon) through most of the night. I would definitely recommend Casa Salon!

They made me look gorgeous

Reviewed on 12/25/2013

They are absolutely awesome at what they do. They have a funny, warm personality, are incredibly patient and creative, and are just a pleasure to be around. And, of course, they are highly skilled with hair and make-up and made me look gorgeous, modern and stylish! they is able... Read More to execute a variety of looks, as evidenced by the vintage glam look they created for me, the subtle beauty. They did for my mom, and the super young, cute look they did for my teen bridesmaid. They have a calm, professional presence that is so important during a stressful time: having them around during my wedding day definitely helped to calm my jangled nerves!

I highly recommend Casa Salon to any one

Reviewed on 12/25/2013

I have had the pleasure of being made-up and coiffed by Casa Salon on numerous occasions. They listen...and that is a really big deal. I have a lot of fear when it comes to letting someone cut my hair, but I trust them and that is because they listens closely and then asks... Read More direct questions to make sure we're on the same page. In addition to being professional and reliable, they also a lot of fun to chat with. I highly recommend Casa Salon!