Casa Ybel Resort

Sanibel, FL

Casa Ybel Resort - Where it all begins

Begin your new life together at the romantic Casa Ybel Resort, a secluded seaside retreat on the fabled island of Sanibel. Romance and gracious service are the hallmarks of this luxurious resort on one of the world's finest shelling beaches. Your wedding should be all about romance.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Waterfront, Beach, Historic Venue, Hotel, Mansion + Estate, Restaurant, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100

2255 W Gulf Dr, Sanibel, FL (239) 472-0693

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Paula M

Casa Ybel and it’s staff made my daughter’s wedding easy to plan and the outcome was more than we could have hoped for. Every detail was perfect - and I have to give a large kudos to the kitchen staff who provided one of the best wedding buffets I’ve ever enjoyed! Thanks, Tori... Read More and Jessica, for keeping this MOB’s sanity intact so I could enjoy the day with our guests!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Paula M

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Lauren F

I just returned from my destination wedding at Casa Ybel. If I can give the resort 10 stars I would. First, the accommodations - outstanding with waterfront views for Villa's. Additionally, the rooms were so spacious that it was the perfect spot for family and guests to... Read More gather. It was extra special since all the rooms were together making it easy for all guests to continue mingling throughout the evening and for the entire weekend. The beach - wow.....so beautiful where you can see the sunset on the water. The tent reception was elegant and convenient since no one had to drive anywhere. The white birch arch and flowers from Libby's were gorgeous. The food and service was off the charts! Most of my guests eat at the best restaurants in the country and the food was on par with them. I can not say enough good things and thanks to Amy S and Jessica........Casa Ybel is also within an hour from the airport making this destination wedding spot very viable. This is the place for a destination wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Maureen G

Our rehearsal dinner for our son and his bride was everything we hoped it would be! The patio and deck area were the perfect spot - we were even protected from a little rain! The photos we have seen, with the little lights on the roof of the patio which were turned on after... Read More dark, looked enchanting! The staff was amazing - very helpful throughout the evening - including helping to get the AV equipment ready for our presentation. Last but not least, the food was great! Several people commented on it! The event coordinator was more than willing to make a few substitutions to the menu due to some of our preferences! Great experience!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Arnie H

Casa Ybel is a spectacular venue to have a beach or seaside wedding on the lawn. They have everything that you need right at the resort. The one thing that you can’t control when having an outdoor wedding is the weather. They have the facilities to move you wedding indoors but... Read More we experienced something that rarely happens, a hurricane. In spite of this, Casa Ybel stepped up, had integrity and worked with us so we could change our plans. Their staff is knowledgeable, seasoned and knew just what to do so we could still have the perfect wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Julie P

I cannot thank the staff at Casa Ybel for our wonderful wedding experience! The grounds are beautiful and very well manicured, the rooms are spacious and all have a full view of the Gulf of Mexico. The staff is extremely nice and very easy to work with and cuisine is... Read More excellent! I recommend Casa Ybel Resort to anyone planning a destination wedding or looking for a new vacation spot!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Larry A

5 Star! Tori and Jessica were simply fantastic. Everything was just as we planned- from the reception setup to the delicious cuisine. They helped make our special day all the more memorable. If you are planning a Sanibel Island wedding, you CANNOT go wrong in choosing Casa Ybel... Read More Resort.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lindsey J

One word: Amazing! Everything was gorgeous and the staff was outstanding. Our planning experience was stress free. Thank you for making our special day the greatest day imaginable!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 S G

Casa Ybel was the perfect venue! It was a beautiful setting and the service was exceptional. The food was delicious and all of the staff were wonderful, friendly, professional, and accommodating to our requests, including handling weather-related challenges on the day of.... Read More Throughout the week, numerous people told us that it was the best place on the island to have a wedding. We would definitely recommend Casa Ybel for weddings, events, or vacations!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jaime S

We can't thank Tori (and Jessica) enough for helping make our day so special! Planning a wedding from out of state- she made it stress free and fun! With Hurricane Nate causing storm surge and having to move off the beach for safety - she kept us updated and the location was... Read More beautiful getting as close to the beach and water as possible! The food was outstanding and our servers were top notch! Chris and Kevin did a great job. We and our guests had such a fun night- thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Heidi H

Casa Ybel was wonderful! We looked at several places around the island and choose Casa Ybel because of the location, the customer service and the ease of everything being in one spot. Jessica, Tori and the staff were all so helpful at answering all of our questions and helping... Read More to make the day perfect. With all the planning being long distance, they were so easy to work with and helpful with vendor suggestions. The beach setting for our wedding was absolutely perfect, the back drop of the gulf and the set up for the ceremony worked beautifully even with the aftermath of Irma. It was perfect for our small group. After the ceremony we moved inside to the Waterfront Room for the reception which was a great break from the heat but still allowed for a wonderful view. We had a brunch menu and the food delicious. Jeremy (our catering supervisor) and his crew did a great job keeping everything running smoothly and attending to everyone's needs. The grounds were beautiful with a variety of places to take photos. Even with a few hiccups outside of the resort (hurricanes, no show hairstylists) the staff was so helpful and coming together to keep my day extra special!! Thank you SOOO much for making our wedding absolutely spectacular!!!! Heidi Taylor (Taylor Wedding 1 October 2017)

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Richard C

What an outstanding Venue and experience we had to share with our friends and family on our special day. The details not over looked here, at Casa Y bel Resort was Outstanding. Rooms and reservations made our home away from home fantastic, what a view along with a personal... Read More touch. The Executive Chef and the catering staff exceeded our expectations with class and elegance. The events manager was two steps ahead and was spot on with the small details that made our day a gem. Thank You, Casa Y Bel Resort for making our dream come true.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Michelle P

Our wedding was in May at sunset...the natural shoreline and sand dunes shells and beach vegetation made perfect setting for our wedding pictures by Nick Adams. The staff was always available to answer questions couldn't have asked for a better place to have my dream wedding!... Read More Thankyou Vic and Michelle Parrilla

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Jessica K

The staff at Casa Ybel was amazing. Tori and her team have the destination wedding planning down pat! From the very beginning she made it easy. Being from out of town we really benefited from her preferred vendors list. I simple looked through each vendor and found one that... Read More matched our personalities the best. Since they were on the list we knew they would be top notch. On our wedding day there was rain in the area. Tori worked minute to minute to make sure we could still have our beach front wedding without getting rained on. She was great! Food was excellent. We truly didn't have to worry about a thing once we arrived. Thank you Casa Ybel!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Jordan R

My husband and I just got married at Casa Ybel on 5/3/17. We couldn't be more happy with our decision. We had an intimate wedding on the beach with just family and a few friends. We had our reception in the waterfront room at the Thistle Lodge. Tori was easy to work with and... Read More made the process a lot easier. Our day was perfect!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Julia S

Our wedding at Casa Ybel was perfect. The staff is excellent and helpful and they take away all the worry by doing their part flawlessly. The property is amazing, beautiful, quiet and relaxing. We had a small ceremony on the beach followed by a tent reception. The food was... Read More great, the tent and table set up was very nice. We stayed at Casa Ybel for 6 nights surrounding our wedding and were very satisfied with the room: it has a very comfortable bed, its clean, has a kitchen with basic essentials for cooking and serving food, and best of all, its a short walk across the lawn to the beach. We will absolutely be back to stay. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding week!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jenna C

We can't thank the entire staff at Casa ybel enough for helping us make our dream wedding a reality. It was more than we ever could've imagined. Tori was absolutely wonderful from the very first email. She made sure everything ran perfectly. I wasn't stressed or worried, I knew... Read More she was taking care of every little detail. Planning a destination wedding from Minnesota wasn't easy. It's hard to hope everything turns out the way you want it by communicating via email & phone. But she made it happen. Jeremy was amazing the day of our wedding. He checked on us all the time & truly seemed to care about us. Every single staff we met went above our expectations & made our wedding perfect. Everyone was so nice, professional & helpful. All of our guests said it was the best wedding & I couldn't agree more! Casa ybel is the perfect place for a destination/beach wedding. We can't wait to come back every year on our anniversary! And we will without a doubt recommend Casa ybel for future events & vacations!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lanette R

There is no other place to have your wedding, based on our experience. Every detail was perfect and the answer to every request was always positive. Jessica, Tori, and the entire staff were delightful, and must have angel wings because they appeared at the perfect moments,... Read More arranging the events, directing vendors and supporting the guests and bridal party with ease and a smile. Last minute deliveries of packages were not a problem and the boxes were placed where we had only a few steps to access the contents - no lugging and dragging anything. If you are a prospective bride, groom, MOB or MOG, PLEASE do yourself a huge favor and go to Casa Ybel. One last thing, By Imagine Photography, RIG Entertainment, Vanderbilt Strings, Floral Artistry of Sanibel, Pastor Thomas Funk, Sarko Productions videography and Photo Magic Events - suggested vendors - complete the perfect team. These people know each other, work well together, love what they do and will make you feel as if they are your closest relatives in the way they care for your lovely bride and groom. PS this is not a paid review - I never do reviews, but this place, and this team, are spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kathy N

Jessica Pasek and Tori Weatherford listened to everything we thought was important and were happy to make everything work. They greeted us upon arrival (which as the mother of the bride who planned every detail I was so nervous about the details) and I felt like they had... Read More everything under control especially based on our prior conversations and meetings. The wait staff was awesome and I always had someone I could go to during the ceremony if I had any questions or requests. The table settings were beautiful, the buffet and bar set up was always attended and the cleanup was seamless. They made sure all details were worked out ahead of time and it is an absolutely beautiful venue. My daughter was married on the beach an the reception was indoors with an absolutely view of the palm trees, beach and resort pool.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Alexis K

We had the perfect small destination wedding on 5/14/16. Everyone we can in contact were great! Tori and Jessica were amazing. Tori made planning a long distance wedding seamless and painless. Most if not all of the planning was done via email since my schedule and the time... Read More difference made it difficult for any in person or phone conversations. Casa Ybel's staff are PROS at helping you get things done and took care of everything. As for the catering staff If you happen to get Jeremy and Jackie you are in great hands they are amazing and will take great care our you. I would highly recommend this resort to anyone considering a destination wedding. The landscaping in amazing. I am a beach girl through and through, however very partial to botanical wedding photos in addition to beach photos, This place had both and I could not have been happier. Thanks you Casa Ybel resort for everything I can not say enough.

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Janice P

My daughter who lives in London got married at Casa Ybel in April Everything was perfect from the ceremony on the beach to the cocktail hour and reception. The Casa Ybel staff were a pleasure to work with and gave the entire wedding party and guests a day to remember!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

Casa ybel was a beautiful experience from beginning to end.. Jessica was very helpful and understanding and the staff was very delightful... Beach was wonderful and brunch was delicious.. Highly recommend to have you wedding here!!! Thank you again for a beautiful day!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kim S

My daughter was married at Casa Ybel on Saturday and it was complete perfection. From the first tour to the final dance nothing could have gone more smoothly. The staff at Casa Ybel are phenomenal people who care about the details and the people. I could not be more pleased... Read More and our guests are still calling and texting to compliment us on the wonderful wedding. Truly a great experience!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015 Cheri T

Thank you Casa Ybell Resort!! My sons wedding in early December was awesome! Tori was/is great!! She was amazing. She was so calming and took care of every need and want for out wedding!!! Thank you Torri!!! I recommend this resort but only with Tori! She is what made... Read More everyone's experience worth the money and stay!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Megan G

Casa Ybel is amazing!!! If you are looking for a venue on Sanibel start and end here! Tori and her team are exceptional and take care of every detail you can imagine. The entire staff at Cada Ybel is so friendly and helpful, Jeremy and Woody ran our reception and they were... Read More awesome. Everything went off without a hitch! We had a small wedding, 18 guests and they all raved about the location, wedding and food. This is the best wedding food you will ever have! We chose filet mignon and chicken entrees and it was the best filet I have ever had. The view, history of the venue, the team and the list of recommended vendors are all exceptional. I am so thankful we chose to have our wedding at Casa Ybel, it was worth every penny. Thank you again for everything!