Wedding Photography Without Limits

All of my standard packages include full day coverage so you can relax and no longer worry about overtime fees. From start to finish, you receive personalized attention. A wide range of services are available, including photo booths, albums, prints, videography, and classic film photography.

Artistic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Victoria F

We used Casey for our Manhattan/Brooklyn wedding on July 26th, 2014. Prior to that, we did an engagement shoot with Casey as well. Right away, Casey put us at ease and let us be ourselves. He offered creative suggestions, and appeared to get a sense of our personalities quickly.... Read More He gave us his full and undivided attention, and produced beautiful, timeless engagement pictures. The day of our wedding, Casey seemed more like a friend than a hired vendor. He is friendly, creative, thorough, patient, and down to earth. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Our wedding pictures made me laugh and cry tears of happiness. The quality is impeccable and the creativity is through the roof. His pictures completely captured the emotions of the day. I can't get enough of them. I would whole-heartedly recommend Casey Fatchett Photography to anyone I meet or anyone looking to hire a photographer - I also hope to work with Casey again in the future.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Florence K

Simply put, Casey was amazing!! The package that we went with included a 2-hr engagement shoot, unlimited photo coverage on the wedding day, a 2nd photographer, online gallery with rights to download/print all the pictures without watermark, a sneak peak video of our wedding... Read More photos and a photo album. Casey is one of the few wedding photographers that offers unlimited hours on your wedding day. Most photographer rates are based on an 8 hour day (which is usually never enough for any wedding day) and any additional time is charged by the hour. The fact that we didn't have to worry about going over on time on our wedding day made a huge difference. The quality of his photos went beyond our expectations. His pictures are very sharp and clear and you can tell from the photos that he uses top of the line equipment. He is very laid back and has a casual shooting style. For the most part, he wants you to be yourself so that your true personalities will reflect in the pictures (so there is limited direction from him in terms of poses as he tries to capture the most genuine and candid moments of a couple). Aside from the quality of the photos, Casey was extremely responsive via email, which took a tremendous amount of stress off of the wedding planning process. I've heard of couples who've had bad experiences trying to get in touch with their photographers for status updates. You won't have to worry about this at all with Casey. Casey always responded to us within a day of emailing him. He also works very quick. We received our engagement photos back within a few days of the shoot and we received our wedding photos within 2 weeks of the wedding day! Overall, Casey exceeded our expectations and we are so happy to have had him as our wedding photographer. Pictures last a lifetime and he definitely did an outstanding job capturing one of the happiest days of our lives. We will forever have these amazing, high-quality photos to cherish and share with family and friends.

2016-06-02T08:37:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure photographing your wedding.

Gorgeous Photos and Great to Work With!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Liz K

Casey did an amazing job capturing our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire him. After working with him for our engagement shoot and seeing how beautiful the photos turned out, we had complete confidence in his ability to document our wedding. Things... Read More were pretty hectic on the day of and there was no way we could have spent time scouting out locations for photos or figuring out what shots we wanted. Casey did such a great job of helping us with that (picking spots I never would have realized were so perfect!) and we ended up with the most amazing pre-wedding photos and portraits. He also did a fantastic job capturing special moments throughout the wedding and the overall excitement of the day. He got so many great shots, that it was nearly impossible to narrow it down to just a few hundred to share! After putting in so much work and thought planning your special day, having beautiful photos to look back on is truly priceless. The other thing that really impressed us was how quickly he turned our photos around. Within a couple of days we had a preview (and cute slideshow!) of the wedding and within a week, our entire collection of photos! It was really fun being able to relive the day and share our photos with friends and family so soon after the wedding while everyone was still so excited. Finally, working with Casey was great. He’s super easy going, responsive, dependable, and fun to be around. If you want gorgeous photos of your wedding and the peace of mind of knowing that this responsibility is in the hands of a true pro who takes great pride in his work, I highly recommend hiring Casey!

Reviewed on 2/13/2017

Casey photographed our elopement at City Hall and we are absolutely beyond pleased! Not only was he incredibly knowledgeable and helpful, his photos were also utterly gorgeous. He made our day extra special and we are really grateful he captured our day. Thank you so much,... Read More Casey!! We are so happy with our photos!

2017-02-13T10:58:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 jodi a

Casey is THE BEST! He truly took the time to get to know us, which made the experience just that much more fun! Having an engagement shoot before the actual wedding day was very helpful in allowing us to get comfortable in front of his lens. Ours had to be postponed a few times,... Read More but Casey was super flexible, and understanding. By the time we got to our wedding day, we felt like we had a friend taking our photos! He even helped me decide which necklace to wear with my dress. :-) Casey's photos captured not only our excitement, but also all the love from our family and friends in the room. His manner is unobtrusive, which helps to really get those candid shots. We HIGHLY recommend Casey. He is an outstanding professional, and deserves all the accolades he receives.

2016-11-11T16:24:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was truly my pleasure!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Mary P

We purchased an engagement + wedding day photography package from Casey for our wedding last May. We were beyond thrilled with our experience and our photos! We were so happy and our guests loved our photos as well -- Casey has a gift for capturing everyone's good side, I swear.... Read More I have recommended Casey to my friends and will continue to do so. He's amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

As a part time wedding band bassist I have had the pleasure of watching Casey work from a unique perspective on stage and behind the scenes, and have witnessed firsthand the level of effort and professionalism he puts into getting every shot. So when it came to our Manhattan... Read More wedding it was the easiest decision we made in the planning process to have Casey photograph our wedding. We went with Casey + a second photographer, and the package included a engagement shoot. Casey truly went above and beyond, was always responsive, extremely helpful, and truly did an amazing job. We would always recommend Casey to anyone for wedding or event photo coverage, and he is always our first choice.

2016-08-15T08:40:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Your wedding was an absolute pleasure.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

We love Casey! We live on the West coast and my daughter happily found the man of her dreams while attending university in NY. As you can imagine being the mother of the bride and being 3000 miles away, it becomes a bit overwhelming to find a photographer let alone one who... Read More meshes well with the personalities and time zones for all involved. Because our time was limited, our daughter and son-in-law had already met with photographers, enabling us to talk to and review the options of their top 3 choices. While each of the photographers that we met with had their unique style and list of referrals, Casey was by far the easiest to work with because he listened to our needs during our meeting before presenting his solution or inundating us with a lot of al a carte options. It was clear from the conversation we had with Casey that he enjoys taking spontaneous photos throughout the event and not planned table and posed settings. He showed us several photos and we can easily see ourselves and the kids in them. Our daughter and son-in-law worked with Casey to find a time and location for their engagement photos that would work best for them. The kids met in Central Park and spent time taking various photos in and around the park and city. It was wonderful to see the quality and variety of photos Casey took and then quickly posted for us to review. Immediately I felt at ease with the event after seeing how he captured the love between my daughter and finance. The day of the wedding (in Long Island) was quite hectic, families arrived at different times, some complete and ready for photos, and some arriving much later. The groomsmen were all wearing bowties that truly required tying and so few people knowing how to do that. Despite the chaos, Casey managed to capture the true essence of the wedding with some really fun and candid wedding photos that seemed to make the chaos look more orchestrated than it really was. I don’t know how he did it, but every photo of the bride and groom was better than the next. While it was just Casey and his assistant at the wedding, there were moments captured that many of us in the wedding party did not see. While Casey and his Assistant were there to capture the bride and groom getting ready (dress, hair and make-up), until the last dance, my only disappointment was that I did not tell Casey that the kids were leaving in a limo (several hours later, I think even after the event ended), hence missing that moment on film. I think Casey was there almost 12 hours by that time. Like the engagement photo shoot, a few days later Casey already had his favorite photos and a slide show posted for our review. We realized we made the right decision! If you are looking for a photographer that can capture the spirit and essence of a wedding without being obtrusive or marshalling groups of people, Casey is best suited for this!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

My husband and I didn't have much time to decide on a photographer, so I went based on a recommendation from a friend whose wedding I attended last year. Casey was the photographer and I remember commenting on how great the photos turned out when she shared them with me. Casey... Read More was very professional from the very beginning. I got a same day response by email and once I told him what we needed, he gave us a couple suggestions and we immediately booked him! I'm glad he was available. I highly recommend booking Casey for your event. He listens to what you want and he really captures the emotions of your wedding party and your guests. I was very happy with the quality of the pictures and how quickly we got them back (maybe a week turnaround).

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Kate D

Casey Fatchett did an outstanding job on our wedding photos. He captured very special moments and some hilarious moments as well! Casey is very professional and is not 'in your face' the whole night. He is subtle and is especially good at candid shots which I love. I highly... Read More recommend him!!

2016-07-30T23:32:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 ASHLEY H

Casey did a phenomenal job! He was such an integral part of our wedding process. Our favorite things about working with Casey were his very quick turnaround time (he sent us our engagement and wedding pictures very quickly!!) and his general awareness of the structure and flow... Read More of a wedding. Not to mention, my husband and I found him to be a genuinely awesome person who we enjoyed talking to and sharing our engagement experience with every step of the way. He's a true professional and he's got so much experience with wedding photography...he understands the needs and unique characteristics of the couples he works with, and I couldn't recommend him more highly enough. We also did our wedding video through his company - Graham did our video, and it turned out just stunning.

2016-06-07T09:40:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ash! Your wedding was phenomenal and you were amazing to work with.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Katrina B

To me, photography was one of the most important parts of our wedding. I found Casey on theknot.com and knew right away he was perfect for our wedding. Not only was his work stunning, but he's a Casey (my new last name). Once my fiance (now husband) met him he felt the same.... Read More Casey & Jeremy photographed our March wedding in upstate New York. They were both so nice and welcoming it put everyone at ease. Then we got the pictures. They were so beautiful I cried while looking through them. As any bride would I downloaded a few hundred on my phone (a small sampling of all the photos) and have showed them to anyone who will stand still. You would think they would be happy to finish, but everyone said "That's it?". They were so moved, they didn't want the pictures to end. I can't wait to make my album and cherish it forever.

2016-06-07T09:42:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I am always happy to hear that people don't want to stop looking at my photos.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Chiara B

Casey was recommended to us emphatically by a friend of ours who used his services. We met with him in person at his SoHo office and were instantly thrilled! He's not only super chill and an overall pleasant dude, he is well-organized and has a great eye. From the beginning he... Read More was always open to our ideas, even embracing our "date night" engagement photo theme which included following us around town as we played skee-ball in lower Manhattan, got matching tattoos, and got into some air guitar action on-stage at an empty Brooklyn music venue. He let us have fun—and we had fun with him along the way! Casey and his equally lovely wife Caroline shot both our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. The morning of our wedding was all kinds of hectic with several last minute DIY projects and various family members to gather... Casey and Caroline helped to keep us on schedule and me, in particular, SANE. They were equal parts documentarians, friends, and esteemed guests—I was so grateful to have them. THEN, on top of it all—the photos are AMAZING! The style was just what we wanted (candid and artistic) and so many of our most valued moments were captured beautifully. Casey delivered us thousands of images within TWO WEEKS of our big day on a clean, easy-to-use and share app called Pass. I'm still trying to narrow them down to post to Facebook—there's just so many great ones. And to further sweeten the already-dope deal, he made us a cool slideshow for both our engagement shoot and wedding day! A nice touch, indeed. in short, Casey is cool, professional, talented, and just damn good at what he does. You should totally hire him.

2016-06-07T09:43:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these wonderful words. Your wedding was truly spectacular and it was an honor to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Nadia A

We chose Casey for our engagement and wedding photography (at City Winery), and we can't say enough about how beautiful his work is. One of my favorite things about Casey was that there was not one moment we felt staged or posed - we spent the time enjoying the day with our... Read More friends and family, and he snapped pictures of us that looked like we WERE actually posing (in the best way!). After the wedding he sent the photographs so quickly - we were still on our honeymoon!. I would recommend Casey to anybody - he is a fantastic photographer and a great person to work with!

2016-01-28T19:12:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katrina B

Casey is an absolute pleasure to work with both behind the scenes and in person. I had known Casey from being in weddings he has photographed and knew instantly i wanted him to be our photographer. My groom said to me after only a few minutes of meeting him for the first time... Read More (during our engagement shoot) he felt as if he had been friends with him for years. What an amazing feeling to have during your wedding day and having complete confidence that everything will turn out perfectly and every shot will have just the same amount of care and creativity as the last. His photography is incredible and somehow turns every single beautiful moment on your wedding day into the most spectacular, emotional images. I can honestly say we have the most beautiful photos. A friend of ours said they wish they could get married again and have Casey photograph their wedding instead. You should select someone who you can trust to deliver the photos you will cherish for the rest of your life. I highly, highly recommend partnering with Casey to capture any moment you want to remember for the rest of your life! Casey is amazing on so many levels and can’t wait to use him again for another occasion!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 amber D

We are so happy that we hired Casey. His pictures of our wedding were gorgeous and he was an absolute pleasure to be around. He is incredibly professional and made our family and guests feel very comfortable. I am so incredibly happy that he was our photographer for our... Read More wedding. Words can't even express how lucky we were to have found him. He really added a special touch to our day.

2015-10-30T19:46:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Amber! It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Desiree F

Casey was exceptional to work with. We were looking for someone who could blend in and get great candid and action shots. While his portraits were also very well done, we have tons of great photos of our family and friends enjoying the wedding. It was easy to act natural with... Read More Casey, and he was able to seamlessly capture very important moments without the fanfare. He was easy to coordinate with, and scheduling was no hassle. Our engagement shoot was fun and easy. He delivered a full suite of photos by the time we returned from our honeymoon. I cant say enough good things about working with Casey!

2015-10-30T19:47:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much. I always strive to capture those beautiful candid moments!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Carrie N

We had the pleasure of having Casey photograph our wedding in April, and I have to say everything about the experience with him was perfect! From the engagement session he offered to us after booking, through all correspondence, and straight through to the end of our reception,... Read More he really was professional, personable, and proved to have an amazing talent for capturing the moment. I honestly cannot say enough about how friendly he was, how easy he was to work with, and how wonderful his pictures were. All of my guests thought he was incredibly kind and professional, and absolutely loved the pictures he took. We truly appreciate everything Casey did to make our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Katie M

Casey shot our wedding on August 8, 2015 in NYC. We were beyond thrilled with his professionalism, quality of work, and responsiveness to our needs. I trusted him to get the shots we wanted (mostly candid with some portraits) without having to write out an itemized list - he is... Read More a true master of his profession and far exceeded our already high expectations. Here are other reasons why you should hire Casey: 1) He's a great person and natural communicator 2) He's organized and responsive to all of your last minute requests (I had a few!) 3) You'll have him the entire day of the wedding, which eased a lot of my stress. He arrived 5 hours before the ceremony, and shot at 5-6 places total! 4) Our photos were ready SIX DAYS after the wedding... 5) ...and they are outstanding! I cannot stop looking at them. The quality, attention to detail, and eye for a good shot are out of this world. My family and friends have been showering us with compliments for hiring such a great photographer (thanks, Casey!). His style is so beautiful and natural, and everyone looks utterly radiant in each photo. 6) He's also incredibly handy and helped my husband and his groomsmen put on their boutonnieres and find their jackets Just hire him already!! You'll be so, so glad you did.

2015-10-30T19:49:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for these amazingly kind words. Reading reviews like this assures me that I am accomplishing the goals I set for myself with every wedding.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Sarah H

Working with Casey was truly a pleasure. He is down to earth, calm, and has a great eye. During our engagement shoot, he did a great job of setting up a shot and then leaving us alone to do our thing while he took photos. He doesn't do anything goofy or too posed, which is... Read More great. I'm pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera, and he did a great job putting me at ease. Leading up to the wedding, he was communicative and helpful. During the wedding he was a pro, running around in the pouring rain to make sure we had shots of everything. He was flexible when my relatives insisted on some unplanned portraits, and he seemed to be everywhere at once without ever being in the way. The photos are incredibly beautiful, and he captured some incredible moments from the reception and ceremony that I hadn't even noticed at the time. I couldn't be happier with Casey and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Sally M

We just got back Casey's pictures from our daughter's wedding and they are just perfect. Every picture makes me smile. Casey is masterful at being in the right spot at the right time to capture all the happiness a wedding brings. And he does it all without ever being intrusive.... Read More Of course, we knew all this because this is the second wedding he has shot for our family. Nothing but rave reviews for Casey Fatchett!!

Amazing!! 1000% Recommended

Reviewed on 3/01/2015

I can't say enough about how wonderful Casey was as a photographer for our wedding. #1 the pictures are incredible and totally capture the spirit of the wedding from beginning to end. His turn around time was one week (we got married in the off-season) which was so nice. He... Read More is laid back, totally flexible and my guests said they didn't even realize there was a photographer there. I love the photos and the slideshow he made. I would highly, highly, highly recommend him, totally worth every penny.

Amazing photographer!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Malory G

After seeing Casey in action at my sister's wedding three years ago, we didn't even think of hiring anyone else for our wedding and we were not disappointed! Casey is professional, organized, and easy to work with. It is obvious that he loves what he does. Not only is... Read More Casey a pleasure to work with, but his photographs are incredible, and his turnaround is unbelievable. The day after the wedding, he had a preview album up on Facebook. Less than two weeks after the wedding, he had almost 2,000 photos up on an online album and a slideshow!! There are so many amazing shots that I am having a hard time choosing which to print. I highly recommend using Casey as a photographer- so much so that one of my bridesmaids has decided to hire him for her upcoming wedding!

Exceeded my expectations,

Reviewed on 11/04/2014

Casey Fatchett is an incredible photographer. I never could have imagined my photographs would be as beautiful as they are. I am thrilled beyond measure! Casey caught moments that are so precious and so breathtakingly beautiful that I was not even aware of. His photography is... Read More thoughtful, insightful, candid and beautiful. I am exceptionally pleased and will definitely utilize Casey's services for future events such as anniversaries. His presence was completely unobtrusive, yet he caught tender loving moments. A home run on all accounts. Very talented photographer and very nice as well.

Thoughtful with great style

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kelly L

We loved Casey! He is a thoughtful photographer who really took into account what we wanted to capture on our big day. He is quick to respond to questions and will contact you in a timely fashion if he has any concerns on his end. He is low key and blends into the event, but... Read More gets really great candid shots with nice composition. Our portraits turned out nicely as well.

Casey Fatchett

Casey Fatchett has been covering weddings in the New York City area for over 16 years. His work has appeared in New York Magazine, the New York Times, Platinum Weddings Magazine, The Knot, Bridal Guide, as well as numerous leading industry blogs such as Style Me Pretty and Wedding Chicks. After photographing over 400 weddings, there are few things he hasn't seen!