Cassi Claire Photography

New Jersey | New York | Worldwide

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Jersey | New York | Worldwide

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Sarah M

Cassi and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. I first fell in love with her photography before my husband and I even found a venue. We only booked the venue after confirming that Cassi was available on the right date! We absolutely made the right choice–Not only do... Read More we adore our photos, but we genuinely enjoyed spending time with her both at our engagement session, wedding day, and all the communications we had with her on the side. I thought I would feel uncomfortable having my picture taken, especially for the engagement photos, but she totally makes you forget she even has a camera with her. She is fun, energetic, trustworthy and professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kristen N

My husband and I cannot express enough how much we absolutely LOVED working with Cassi. As you go through the wedding planning process there are so many decisions to make that it can be overwhelming, but I'm telling you, this is an easy one. Cassi's photos are just as beautiful... Read More (her eye for detail is AMAZING) as they are meaningful. She captures every part of your wedding day flawlessly; from decor to bridal party to reception to flowers. As a bride, you can rest easy knowing that if there are certain shots you want, she will ensure that you not only get those, but every photo you could ever dream of beyond that. Cassi is not only a talented photographer, but she is one of the bubbliest, sweetest women you will ever meet. I can't thank her enough for everything she did for us during and leading up to our wedding day, and even more so, for putting her whole heart into what she does. I now have such stunning memories of my wedding day and everyone I love.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Betty M

Cassi is absolutely incredible to work with and you need to hire her RIGHT NOW!!!!! I can't even begin to express what a dream she was to work with, from start to finish. We stumbled upon some of her work when looking for wedding venues and were amazed by the brightness in her... Read More photos. Her photos really stood out and made us drive an hour to look at a venue that we never would have considered otherwise. She has the ability to bring life and joy to photos in a way unlike any other photographer. From the moment we saw her work, we knew that we had to book her for our wedding! Not only is she EXTREMELY talented (seriously look at her blog...it will knock your socks off!), but she is a wonderful person who will work tirelessly to make your entire wedding experience better than you could have ever hoped. From thoughtful surprise gifts in the mail, to personal phone conversations, she feels like a friend through the whole process. Cassi really takes the time to get to know you as a couple and as a result, brings out the love, laughter and absolute best of you in all of the photos. I always considered wedding photography to be an important vendor for my big day, but I never could have imagined that the photos would become my prize possession that I will cherish for the rest of my life! I honestly believe that every couple should hire Cassi for their wedding (or at least try, before she books up)!! I promise that you will not be disappointed in the slightest bit! Hiring Cassi was the BEST decision that we made for our wedding and she was worth a lot more than she charged. Our bridal party is still talking about how much fun she (and her team!) was to work with and how great she made the day! You are so lucky that you have the chance to work with Cassi, so please do yourself a favor and don't turn down the opportunity!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Lauren S

If I could give a bride-to-be just one piece of advice, it would be to choose Cassi Claire as your photographer. Cassi was our one real "splurge" and she is absolutely worth it. She is incredibly sweet, amazingly talented, and an extremely detail-oriented planner (the highest... Read More compliment)! The quality of her work speaks for itself - check out her blog if you haven't already! - but what really sets her apart from other photographers we talked to is her bubbly personality. Cassi can make even the MOST awkward moments feel natural, and your pictures will be a million times better because of it. She made my husband and I, and our family and friends, feel like the best versions of ourselves during our pictures. On the day of our wedding, she navigated last minute surprises like a rainy day and additions to our family photo lineup without batting an eye. She made it so that my husband and I spent absolutely no time worrying about a location for the first look, our photography schedule, or that some detail may be overlooked - instead we could just focus on having an amazing time with the people we love most and trust that she would be right there to capture every intimate moment of it. When we got our full photo gallery, we were struck by two things. First, she made us and everyone we love look the best they have ever looked. We have incredible shots of even our most camera-shy loved ones, from grandma to our 2 year old ring bearer and flower girl. Second, she truly captured the spirit of our day - the intense joy that ran through it from start to finish. We were able to relive the love, laughter, and celebration that we felt that day - and we can relive it as often as we'd like for the rest of our lives. Thank you Cassi for putting so much time and love into our photos. We are so lucky we found you!

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kristi R

Hire Cassi right now! She is so talented, professional and an absolute joy to work with. Our guests are still gushing over how beautiful our photos are. Cassi felt like a good friend who helped me through the wedding planning process and the day of. Cassi and her husband Chris... Read More are two of the nicest people (which is a big plus when you're spending the whole day with them) and they really helped us and our wedding party loosen up and have fun taking pictures. She is also super organized and kept the day running smoothly and efficiently. My husband and I could not recommend Cassi more!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Marcy G

I can’t even begin to describe how amazing Cassi is. I chose to meet with her because her photos were stunning. Bright, fun, and full of emotion. After I met with her it was a done deal. She is one of the nicest and most genuine people you will ever meet. Her bubbly, happy... Read More personality is infectious, and you can’t help but be in a good mood around her. On the day of my wedding she was a wonderful presence. Your photographer is the person you will spend the most time with on your wedding day (aside from your groom/bride) and Cassi was the perfect choice. She was very calming and organized amidst the chaos of the day, and handled a moment of crisis better than I could’ve imagined. She honestly felt like “one of the girls” and I have since gotten so many comments from my bridesmaids and family on how wonderful she was to have around. And don’t even get me started on the photos. I’ve only seen a few as my wedding was just last week, but OMG they are amazing. And just as a side note, I’m not sure what it is about her “Fun Booth", but those pictures are hands down better than any other wedding's photo booth I’ve ever seen. They were posted just a few days after our wedding and all our guests LOVE them! I could go on and on… but basically, just stop looking and hire her. I can promise you, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Carolina T

First off, let me just start with saying that I researched photographers for months. I was very picky about what I wanted and looked through hundreds of pictures online to find the right photographer. There were some photographers that I liked about 50% of their work so I passed... Read More them up because I knew I would be even more picky with my own pictures. We almost ended up going with another photographer, I had the contract and was ready to sign but I was hesitant and decided to look around one last time. That's when I came across Cassi and I can't even tell you how thankful I am that I did. From our fist meeting we absolutely loved her. She was so friendly and answered all of my questions and best of all, I could tell from the first call that she was super organized which I loved! I loved everything about her after the first call, the only thing that made me hesitant was that she had never photographed our venue before. We decided to look past that and we are so glad we did. I would STRONGLY recommend Cassi for your wedding photography!! This girl is amazing at what she does and she's just an amazing person. She has such positive energy. You can tell that she loves what she does. After the wedding my mom mentioned to me that most photographers would show up, take pictures and leave but with Cassi you could tell that she actually was happy to be there. After the wedding she creates a cute blog so you have a chance to see some of the pictures before she's done editing the rest. I've only seen the blog so far but I can honestly say that there was not one picture I didn't love. Definitely book Cassi for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Alexis B

Our wedding was really a dream come true and everything we wanted it to be. Honestly it would have not been possible without Cassi . Cassi was an absolute JOY to work with from Day 1. She genuinely “Loves love” and wants to be able to capture your love through her work (which... Read More she does an amazing job doing as well). Cassi and her team were friendly, helpful, professional, HIGHLY ORGANIZED, punctual, extremely hard working, easy to get along with and fun every step of the way (they even put up with my husband and his groomsmen's stupid jokes the whole day without one complaint). We are very grateful to have had Cassi and Lauren be a part of our wedding day. The end product far exceeded our expectations, especially considering our photo time was essentially cut in half (given a late start to our ceremony)! These girls know how to hustle and get the job done all with a big smile and without making us feel rushed. Their work captured the love and fun shared by everyone at our wedding as well as the uniqueness of everyone’s personalities. Everyone who has seen our pictures comments that they have never seen pictures full of life and such happiness. Beyond her expertise in photography Cassi herself is kind, easy going and very personable. She seamlessly becomes a close friend throughout the process and especially the day of. She was very helpful during the planning process on things unrelated to photography, which we really appreciated. I could continue talking about all the wonderful things, but I will wrap up my review with this - I think everyone should use Cassi, it will be the best wedding decision you make… well except for marrying your hubby ;)!

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Sarah L

We can't gush enough about how great Cassi is as a photographer AND as a person! She made us feel so comfortable for all of our photos, and the level of quality she produces is incredible. She is also SO FAST with getting you your photos! We had sneak peeks the day of, and it... Read More was only a matter of weeks before our full suite of digital photos was complete. She's great at capturing all the fun moments, and her photos are so bright, colorful, and alive. She's definitely not your standard fare wedding photog, and she's WORTH IT! The one big thing you get to take away from your wedding (aside from hopefully a long happy marriage, haha) are the photos. It's easy to low-budget lots of stuff, but do not skimp on your photographer. You really get what you pay for, and Cassi is truly one of the best. I mean, honestly, for what you get she's an incredible value. I was absolutely sold when she told me that she includes an engagement session in her package because she wants the opportunity to get to know you better and to help you feel more comfortable in front of the camera on your wedding day. (OK, so I was ACTUALLY sold long before that when I saw her photos from my friends' wedding, but this was definitely an extra sell). She's not there to show up, she's not there to just hit the key moments, she's really there to capture your day and the feel of your wedding. Here are some of the HUGE pluses you get: 1) engagement session 2) full access to digital files that you are free to share all over the internets (provided you use a photo credit, duh!!) - oh, and she does not plaster a huge, big ugly water mark over the whole picture 3) super cute blog posts! 4) a beautiful website with a curated and organized gallery of all of your photos - AND you can order prints straight from it! 5) the FUN booth (costs extra - totally worth it) 6) a super friendly, professional, amazing human to take all of your photos Seriously: if you want pictures that will make people say "wow" look no further.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016

When we were looking into a wedding photographer, we received really good advice: “The bride will spend more time with the photographer on the wedding day than she will with her groom… So pick a photographer that you love being around.” After sitting down and chatting with Cassi... Read More for the first time we knew that she was someone we wanted to be part of our day. We loved Cassi’s attention to detail and organization. Prior to the wedding she spent many hours listening to what was important to us and she captured all of these moments and people in her photos. One of the photos we wanted needed to be taken at the end of the night. However, my husband and I forgot about the photo in all of the wedding fun. Twenty minutes after the wedding ended, Cassi ran back in to the venue, camera in hand. She remembered the photo we wanted and turned around to make sure that moment was captured. She is truly dedicated and finds joy in pleasing her clients. We loved working with Cassi and her bubbly fun personality. But most of all, we LOVE the quality of Cassi’s work and the beauty of her photos.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016 Christie G

Absolutely the best photographer ever!!! Cassi is so sweet and has this amazing, fun, bubbly personality that is contagious. She is such a pleasure to work with and made the day a ton of fun for us, our family and our bridal party. Our friends and family can not stop raving... Read More about her! Even my husband who is usually camera shy felt so comfortable with her and said she had this amazing way about her that it was just so much fun. Her amazing fun personality made it so much easier to take pictures, no awkward moments which translated in the most gorgeous pictures!!! She kept us all laughing and smiling throughout the whole day. Choosing Cassi was hands down the easiest decision we made in planning our wedding. The use of your own personalized photo website everything was effortless and so many of our guests love how easy it is to get their own copies right from her!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Stephanie S

I cannot praise Cassi enough, and would highly recommend her to all future brides. Her photos themselves are beautiful, and every aspect of my interaction with her was simply outstanding. Cassi and Chris are the most amazing photographers! They are both so talented and such a... Read More great team! On the day of our wedding it was overcast and stormy...we were so sad because we thought the pictures were not going to turn out the way we wanted them. Cassi and Chris couldn't have been nicer and assured us that the pictures were going to be amazing...well they were right...the pictures turned out to be absolutely beautiful! They were more than we hoped for! We were so thankful our friends Donna and Oleg found Cassi for there wedding we already knew our pictures would be amazing I knew the second I got engaged I wanted Cassi. I booked her as soon as we picked our wedding date. When we received our wedding photos, we were blown away how amazing they were! Cassi and Chris captured so many beautiful moments and it feels good knowing that every time we look through our pictures, we can relive our wedding day. Thank you so much Cassi and Chris..you guys are the best!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

If we could give Cassi a million stars, we would! Will and I couldn’t have been more blessed with another photographer. Initially her bright, colorful, and beautiful photos caught our eye, but once we actually met Cassi we knew she was the one. Throughout the whole process Cassi... Read More went above and beyond. She not only surprised us with treats along the way, but she was so on top of her game that it actually made our wedding planning much easier! The engagement session that we had together was one moment we’ll cherish forever. Even though it was extremely hot/humid that day, Will and I remembered walking out of the shoot totally refreshed, happy, encouraged, and renewed. It was getting to know Cassi and her husband Chris that made the whole experience EXTRAORDINARY! They are truly such a special couple and spending the afternoon with them was such a treat. We honestly didn’t have high expectations for our engagement photos because we were such hot messes that day (literally dripping with sweat), but once Cassi sent us our photos, we were completely blown away! On the actual wedding day Cassi and Chris totally did their thing. She kept us on our timeline and helped us feel at ease throughout the whole process. She made everyone so comfortable with her bubbly spirit and was really able to effortlessly capture every precious moment! OH and did we mention we also got our photos back SUPER fast? We got married in mid November and got everything back before Christmas - crazy, we know! Trust us, if you want an unforgettable wedding experience, choose Cassi. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016

Cassi is WONDERFUL and hiring her was the best photography experience I could have ever asked for. The pictures speak for themselves - they are stunning, so beautiful to look at, and my favorite part about them is how genuine they all look. I never felt like I was being... Read More "staged", but instead was amazed at how Cassi captured the real moments in a gorgeous way. Not only are the ending photos great, but I have to say Cassi made the whole wedding planning experience so much easier. I was often overwhelmed by all the decisions that had to be made, but Cassi truly went out of her way to make everything easy and to make sure the day was captured how I wanted. She is so friendly and positive, and I felt like she truly cared about our special day. I have nothing but amazing things to say about Cassi and her husband, and would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Margaret B

Wow where do I start? This girl is talented! Cassi is so sweet and has this amazing, fun, bubbly personality that is contagious. From the moment we started our search for photographers we knew she was the one. Her photos stood out and completely matched the feel we were looking... Read More for: bright, colorful, cheerful and natural. She captured all of this and now when I look back at our lovely pictures I can remember how fun, beautiful and truly happy our day was. Her diligence throughout the entire process impressed all of us. Our friends and family can not stop raving about her! The best part, after getting to know her so well it felt like having another friend at my wedding making it so much easier to take pictures ( no awkward staged moments!) She kept us all laughing and smiling throughout the whole day. Choosing Cassi was hands down the easiest decision we made in planning our wedding. From contract signing to use of your own personalized photo website everything was effortless. She also has the best photo-booth anyone has ever seen (super easy to tag and share on social media). My husband and I knew we were in good hands and we are so in love with the results. My one regret? Not booking an engagement session. Don't make my mistake!

Amazing Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Dave H

Cassi and her team made our day incredible. She was with us every step of the way, and a few weeks prior, sketched out the entire day with me. So, when my wedding day came, I was completely relaxed and knew exactly how the day would go. Cassi made all of us feel instantly... Read More comfortable and happy, and her pictures show that! They are real, fun, bright, and authentic photos! The quality is amazing, and she was able to create the most magical photos in the most unlikely of places. Cassi goes above and beyond what most photographers offer, and I would highly recommend her to anyone. Our day would not have been as seamless without her, and thanks to Cassi, I was actually able to enjoy my day, knowing the beautiful moments were being captured in the most amazing way and never having to worry about the schedule.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jodi K

Simply put, Cassi is AMAZING! Not only does she take the most gorgeous and authentic photos, but she is a sweet, bubbly person, and incredibly organized as well! My husband and I are thrilled with our wedding photos, and people won't stop telling us how incredible they are.... Read More Cassi is the best!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 pamela p

What can you say that hasn't already been said...if you want perfection, Cassi is your girl. Her positivity, charisma, and attentiveness are just as beautiful as her photographs. She makes the day so easy, and captured it just as we remembered it!

THE MOST AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER & HUMAN....EVER

Reviewed on 1/24/2015 maxim t

If I could give a billion stars i would.... where do i even start! FIRST OFF, this girl is just the sweetest, cutest, most wonderful human on the planet. I was looking for a photographer with a particular style who got my vision, was easy to work with, and within my budget and... Read More what i got was way more than i could have imagined. When we first spoke via IChat, we clicked.. she is bubbly and cheerful and just makes you smile and laugh and feel happy, which is exactly how you should feel when you are planning your wedding. Her personality alone is addictive and you just cant help but to love her. My husband and I are bubbly, free spirited and she matched us perfectly for this occasion. Through out the planning process she was organized, up front, and supportive of any idea i had and even built upon my ideas. My husband and I were dead set that we did not want to see each other before the ceremony but wanted daylight pictures together and she made that happen and it was gorgeous! She caught all the little details and moments and was so fun and easy. She brought a second photographer with her named Leandra who was equally as amazing and together they created a perfect portfolio of our wedding. I cannot say enough about Cassi and her beautiful work and tremendous personality. She is truly a diamond of a photographer and such a sweetie i would recommend her a million times over. Thank you SO SO MUCH, we love you lady! If you want to see her work from our wedding day feel free to visit our website :) www.johnlovesmaxim.cassiclaire.com

Simply beautiful photos -- and an awesome person to hang out with, too

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Kathleen N

Cassi is WONDERFUL. She was the photographer for a family friend's wedding that my parents attended a few months before we got engaged. Her photos and style were stunning and our family friends raved about her. We made meeting with Cassi the top priority once we started our... Read More wedding planning and were thrilled she was available! Cassi captured our wedding, our families and friends, and the overall atmosphere (including all the details) so beautifully with clear, bright, not-too-scripted and fun pictures!! She was also a perfect friend to spend the day with --- her spirit and smile are so easy and welcoming. I would highly recommend Cassi to any couple looking for beautiful and happy photos of your special day, and a wonderful person to spend that day with.

Beautiful Classic Photos

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Mary W

Hiring Cassi for our wedding was by far the best decision we made. The photography was the one thing I was pickiest about and I spent a lot of time looking at other (often very expensive) high end photographers in the NYC area. Thank goodness Cassi was available for our date!... Read More Her style and attitude were exactly what we were looking for and her portfolio blew me away. The beautiful, bright and soft photos were stunning. I don't recall my wedding being nearly as gorgeous as it looked in the photos. She captured so many perfect moments and so much of the joy of that day completely naturally. I can't imagine how much time she spent editing all of those photos (there were so many!) but the end product came out perfectly. And on top of that, Cassi was a joy to work with and extremely helpful with our schedule and so many other planning questions. My guests were also blown away by her work. Month later, we're still receiving compliments on the photos we've shared, referral requests and, sadly, complaints from other couples that their own photos suffered by comparison ; ). I'm so grateful to Cassi for memorializing our wedding exactly as I would have wanted. Actually, much better than I could have hoped. Thanks, Cassi!

Elegant, timeless photos

Reviewed on 11/19/2014

When I got engaged and started wedding planning the first thing I knew for sure was that Cassi would be our photographer. Even before we finalized the date and venue, we had Cassi! I have admired Cassi's work from the beginning and always hoped for wedding photos half as... Read More amazing as some of the ones she took. The photos she took of our wedding certainly did not disappoint! She captured every moment perfectly and we love that we have this timeline of our wedding day to look through to remember all the fun we had and everyone who was there to celebrate with us. I am constantly blown away by how beautiful each picture is and how perfectly they capture the day!

Stunning Photos, Outstanding Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Steph F

We knew within moments of meeting Cassi Claire that she was the photographer for us. Her personality is so bright, bubbly, fun and disarming it is nearly impossible not to fall in love with her. And before you start thinking, "What does that have to do with it?" let me assure... Read More you it has a great deal to do with it. Cassi made us, our friends and our family feel comfortable, in good spirits and kept us laughing. Her fantastic personality *and* her amazing talent combine to create some of the most memorable and personally meaningful pictures you could ask for. We felt extraordinarily lucky to have not just a photographer, but a friend by the time we reached our wedding day, who took the time to get to know us enough to ensure she captured all those memories we, personally, would hold so dear. And don't even get me started on her pictures!! I had trouble not declaring every, single, solitary one my favorite. There are stunning photos not just of me, but of my husband, of our friends and of our families. She absolutely captured the joy, fun and excitement of the day from our morning getting ready to the last person clearing the dance floor. Looking at her pictures even helped me remember wonderful moments I had lost in the craziness of the day. We now have a treasure trove of fabulous photos from our engagement session and our wedding day that we will cherish forever. After spending all weekend pouring over our beautiful photos, I am ever more certain that our split-second decision to choose Cassi as our photographer was the single best wedding-planning decision we made.

Bright, beautiful, vivid memories that will last forever

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

After an engagement of roughly 4 years, my wife and I had plenty of time to weigh our options when it came to vendors. However, not once was there ever any doubt in all that time that Cassi Claire was going to be our choice for photographer. Cassi Claire did not simply take... Read More pictures of our wedding. She captured the very essence of our day, our family, and of us as a couple and preserved them forever in the most brilliant, crystal clear images you will ever find. Anywhere. Looking at Cassi's work is like peering through a window in time; I swear you can hear sounds of laughter and music emanating from the pages. Throughout the day Cassi didn't seem like a person being paid to do a job. She was like a dear friend who cared as much as we did about creating the perfect day. She knew exactly what we wanted before we even knew ourselves. And in the end, when it was all over and the music stopped and the guests went home, and we began our new life together, what was left of this most special day? Our rings, a frozen piece of cake, and Cassi's pictures. And I couldn't be more satisfied. I cherish every single image, every moment in time that Cassi has given to us.

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Arielle V

Hiring Cassi as our photographer was the easiest and best decision I made for the wedding. I was a bridesmaid in another wedding that she photographed and it didn't take me long to realize that I wanted her to photograph my wedding too! Throughout the entire planning process... Read More Cassi was organized, responsive, and helpful. Not only is she an incredible photographer but she's also fun, thoughtful, and lovable. She makes everyone feel at ease and you can't help but laugh and smile when she's around. Cassi's pictures are vibrant, colorful, and crisp. She captured details and moments that I didn't even realize were happening! Thanks to Cassi I have beautiful engagement and wedding pictures that I will cherish forever.