Cassie Lopez Photography

Lexington + Everywhere

Artistic, natural light, storytelling.

I am inspired by pretty light, nostalgia, adventure, vulnerability, simplicity and kindness. My style is visual storytelling, creating artistic images that document the details and emotions of your day. I like honest. I like sensitive. I would like to be your friend as well as your photographer!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Lexington + Everywhere
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Sara B

Cassie is absolutely amazing. My husband (!) and I scoured the Internet for a photographer whose aesthetic matched what we were looking for at a reasonable price point. We both agreed that Cassie's work blew the others' out of the park, so we contacted her through her website.... Read More Within a few hours we'd set up a meeting for the next day. Upon meeting Cassie, we immediately knew that we wanted to work with her. She's not only an incredibly talented photographer, but an awesome person--kind, authentic, funny, and down-to-earth. Cassie was very responsive throughout the entire process. On our wedding day, she seemed to be everywhere--capturing the sweetest, most natural moments--while blending into the family and friends surrounding us. She navigated difficult family members and unexpected kinks like a pro! We received our proofs very quickly and were thrilled with the results. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Ben W

Cassie is amazing!! We were planning our wedding from out of state so most communication was limited to email and phone calls, but that wasn’t an issue at all. Cassie was always great with communication and quick to respond to any questions we had. On our wedding day, she let us... Read More be ourselves; instead of forcing us into awkward poses and yelling out commands, she took lots of candid, natural photos and great portraits. We were thrilled with the end result and wholeheartedly recommend Cassie.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

We knew from the minute we met Cassie that she was exactly what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. Her work is beautiful and highlighted all of the unique and natural elements of our wedding. She is very relaxed which put us at easy, so it never felt like a big... Read More production. We never had to worry for a second that we were missing a photo opportunity because she was always one step ahead of us. Our friends and family are still raving about the photos! Thank you again Cassie!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lauren L

Cassie was an absolute pleasure to work with from our first meeting until she sent us our favorites this past week. She is incredibly responsive, she listens to your wants and concerns, and takes beautiful photos, capturing perfect moments, without missing a beat. I love that... Read More she embraced our untraditional wedding style!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Sarah R

"Cassie did an amazing job at our wedding. We got married in December, so at first I wasn't thrilled when she suggested we take shots outside. However, the natural light shots turned out AMAZING. She was so good at using the lighting and angles to get some beautiful, romantic... Read More pictures. She also took some really great candids and detail shots. I am so happy we chose her to photograph our big day!" (Bride on my Husband's email!)

the most perfect pictures

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Jenna C

Cassie's work is breath taking. She did our engagement and wedding photos. Everyone loved her being around and my family cried when they saw the photos. She stayed the entire ceremony and reception and took whatever photos we asked. She is fast to get back with the final product... Read More as well. She does a photo release so we got all of our photos printed for a great price.