Port Clinton, OH

Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4235 E Beach Club Rd, Port Clinton, OH

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lisa A

We had our wedding reception at CIC. The food and service was amazing! The location and price is unbeatable. I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking to host a wedding or formal event! Also, they are extremely flexible with requests and make unique ideas like... Read More specific drinks and food very easy to coordinate.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie T

We had both our ceremony and reception at the CIC. Both were absolutely beautiful. Getting married right on Lake Erie was very special to my husband and me and this was the perfect spot to do it. The tent behind the ceremony location was perfect for the party! The CIC was very... Read More accommodating - they met with my Mom several times and were patient with all of our questions. They took care of a lot of the details so we didn't have to worry about the little things the day of, or the day after. The food was delicious and the wait staff was very friendly. Our guests all said it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever seen!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Elaine S

Beautiful location in Port Clinton, Ohio for an outdoor tent wedding. The coordinator was a little difficult to get answers from in the beginning but once you sit down with them to discuss the details it went fine. Location and scenery cannot be any better, food was good,... Read More staff was good and would recommend. Our guests loved it!

Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jen S

We had the perfect day, perfect weather, perfect sunset. The staff were so helpful in organizing both the ceremony and the reception. The pavilion was clean, the food was great, and the view was phenomenal.

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Emily C

We had our reception at the CIC and LOVED it. The weather was beautiful/everything was decorated perfectly and the food was excellent!

Made my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Elizabeth P

I loved my wedding. I picked great vendors, gave them direction, checked in occasionally, and let them do what they do best! There is a reason it books out a year in advance, it's an amazing location on Lake Erie and they cater to your every need. The food is amazing,... Read More service couldn't be better, and with a little direction they gave me an incredible night!

TO Catawba Island Club