Catawba Island Club

Waterfront, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

4235 E Beach Club Rd, Port Clinton, OH (419) 797-4424

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Hannah K

Perfect, perfect, perfect. I cant recommend CIC enough. Our wedding day was flawlessly executed by the CIC staff. Mike and Ginger were so wonderful to work with and made planning so easy. The venue itself is stunning, the tent, the view of the lake, the surrounding grounds, it... Read More was all perfect. We only heard positive feedback from all of our guest on how impressed they were with every detail. The food was EXCELLENT and the wait staff was very professional and pleasant. I would recommend CIC over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Nicole M

The CIC was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. They were so organized and prepared and everything ran so smoothly. Mike and Ginger were very easy to work with and ensured the night went as planned. The staff was courteous and polite and you barely even noticed they were... Read More there- which is a compliment in the sense that they were completely professional and catered to the guests needs. The tent was set up perfectly and everything was clean and neatly organized. The food was amazing. We did the buffet and there was plenty of food and no one went hungry that night. The CIC's food is always amazing and they definitely even further proved that their wedding food is at the same level as the food served in the club. The lake was a beautiful background. The CIC set up a fire pit so that those who wanted to escape the music from the band had a quiet place to go. Everything was truly wonderful. We both highly recommend the CIC for your wedding venue and you will not be disappointed. The price was excellent in comparison to other clubs and venues as well. You can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Jen B

CIC is an absolutely beautiful place to get married and have a reception! Right off of Lake Erie, good food, and good service! So worth it! Ginger and Mike are great to work with - they are so flexible and just know how to coordinate a great day for you! Everything about our... Read More wedding was perfect thanks to CIC! I would definitely recommend this venue to other couples - you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Lisa A

We had our wedding reception at CIC. The food and service was amazing! The location and price is unbeatable. I would highly recommend this location to anyone looking to host a wedding or formal event! Also, they are extremely flexible with requests and make unique ideas like... Read More specific drinks and food very easy to coordinate.

CIC - THE Place to get married

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Kathleen M

The CIC is a beautiful location for a ceremony and reception, no matter the weather. The staff are attentive and very courteous. We cannot wait to someday be members. If you are military, they have a great discount for the ceremony and reception venue.

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Katie T

We had both our ceremony and reception at the CIC. Both were absolutely beautiful. Getting married right on Lake Erie was very special to my husband and me and this was the perfect spot to do it. The tent behind the ceremony location was perfect for the party! The CIC was very... Read More accommodating - they met with my Mom several times and were patient with all of our questions. They took care of a lot of the details so we didn't have to worry about the little things the day of, or the day after. The food was delicious and the wait staff was very friendly. Our guests all said it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever seen!

Catawba Island Club

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Elaine S

Beautiful location in Port Clinton, Ohio for an outdoor tent wedding. The coordinator was a little difficult to get answers from in the beginning but once you sit down with them to discuss the details it went fine. Location and scenery cannot be any better, food was good,... Read More staff was good and would recommend. Our guests loved it!

Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jen S

We had the perfect day, perfect weather, perfect sunset. The staff were so helpful in organizing both the ceremony and the reception. The pavilion was clean, the food was great, and the view was phenomenal.

Reception

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Emily C

We had our reception at the CIC and LOVED it. The weather was beautiful/everything was decorated perfectly and the food was excellent!

Made my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Elizabeth P

I loved my wedding. I picked great vendors, gave them direction, checked in occasionally, and let them do what they do best! There is a reason it books out a year in advance, it's an amazing location on Lake Erie and they cater to your every need. The food is amazing,... Read More service couldn't be better, and with a little direction they gave me an incredible night!