Catering By Design

Columbus, OH

Catering By Design

$$

Specialty

American Regional, Asian, Continental, Dessert Specialists, French, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Vegetarian

6465 Busch Blvd, Columbus, OH

Wonderful Catere

Reviewed on 1/01/2014 Shaina M

Catering By Design was one of 2 caterers we could choose from at Dorral Farm. Kathy was wonderful to work with! She helped all during the planning process, and set up the venue perfectly. She let us bring our own bar, but provided the bar tender, and allowed us to bring our own appetizers (popcorn bar). And even though we provided this, she made sure it was set up perfectly! I was amazed when I walked into our finished reception room. The food was delicious, our guests really enjoyed the salad and pasta bar, and my family was able to take all the leftovers. CBD also provided the chairs for our ceremony, and set up the ceremony site beautifully. I was very impressed with CBD's food, service, and prices!

Excellent Services

Reviewed on 8/21/2011 Jessie K

The food was great, accommodating to any of our needs, beautifully decorated. I could completely trust the staff to set up the room as requested and provide quality service to our guests.

Send Email