Catherine's Creations

Contra Costa County, East Bay, Alameda County, Napa County

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4024 Browning Drive, Concord, CA Contra Costa County, East Bay, Alameda County, Napa County (925) 586-4070

Reviewed on 6/09/2017

Catherine, I need to first say that you are an amazing and talented woman!!! I knew when I found your website that you were sent from God to do my wedding flowers. I had looked at so many other florist for months before my wedding day, and no one compared to what you had to... Read More offer. I sent you samples, and gave you basic ideas of what I was looking for, and you turn it into a fairytale. I can't thank you enough for the time, love, and care you put into making me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers a bride could ever ask for. I feel like not only did I gain a florist, but I also gained a friend. Thank you so much for all you do. And, on that note, I would recommend anyone who is looking for gorgeous and beautiful flower arrangements to contact Catherine, she is like no other. Love you Catherine!!!

2017-06-09T16:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness in this way. Thank you!!

Stunning creations!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Brittney J

I was thrilled to have Catherine's Creations do the flowers for my wedding on 7/19/15! Catherine did a superb job taking my vision of how I wanted the flowers to add to my wedding and turning it into a reality! From the details of the center aisle to the bridal bouquet to the... Read More arbor spray, everything turned out lovely! Catherine is very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented, making sure that every detail is as close to perfect and satisfying to the bride as possible! She listens to her customers and works with them toward the best solution if there is any problem with budget or unavailable flowers (if they're not in season). She is knowledgeable of what flowers are suitable for different types of weather as well as how to make most use of what flowers are available. She only uses the most quality flowers from the SF flower market. We were able to reuse quite a few pieces and bouquets from the ceremony as decor for my reception - it turned out lovely and saved us on cost! Her creations were the perfect touch to an already surreal venue. I am so thankful for Catherine's Creations and the beautiful creations she provided for my wedding!

Talented and Creative Florist!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Jeannine G

Catherine was such a pleasure to work with. Because I know very little about flowers, she was able to put together excellent recommendations of what would look best at our wedding and delivered a beautiful product. I got so many comments on my beautiful bridal bouquet and... Read More centerpieces and my bridesmaids absolutely loved their bouquets as well! I was very concerned about the heat in Brentwood, and that my flowers would last and they lasted through the night and through the week following as well. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and very reliable florist, I highly recommend Catherine. She will exceed your expectations!