Caught Smiling Photography

Caught Smiling Photography uses a blend of formal and artistic portraiture. We make sure every request is met, every detail is seen and every smile is caught. Offering packages for every budget.

Artistic, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Engagement Pictures

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Brittney K

While I have not yet had my wedding pictures take (less than 6 months everyone!!!), my fiancé and I had the pleasure to work with Brandon before the wedding for our engagement pictures. And let me just tell you, we KNOW we made the right decision. While Brandon is such a... Read More professional, he is also incredibly engaging and fun to work with. I could not have asked for a better photographer. My fiancé and I were both nervous, neither of us are very comfortable in front of a camera, however we completely forgot all about our nerves once we go started. Brandon made us feel so comfortable and his ideas for some of the shots were so cool. When we got the pictures back, I can honestly say that there was not a single one we were unhappy with! Every one of them was gorgeous and it was SOHARD for us to decide which one we liked best for our Save The Dates! I 100% recommend calling Brandon if you need engagement or wedding pictures! He's the absolute best and I cannot wait to see what he does with our wedding photos!!!!

So wonderful

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Katie M

Brandon and his partner were there every step of the way! The groom and I each had a photographer while we were getting ready. We are so very pleased with all the attention they gave to all the important events of the night. We also received many compliments on not having... Read More photographers that were in everyone's way! My friends and family had a clear view of the day! We had them with us all through the night even up to our elevator shot, going to the honeymoon suite! I can't say enough, thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Brandy W

Brandon was so attentive and helpful starting from the first phone call to seeing our beautiful pictures. He helped us with ideas and did great impromptu photos as well. The photos and his attitude and expertise were more than I could have hoped for. Thank u!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Amanda W

I absolutely loved having Brandon as our wedding photographer. At first emails back and forth I was a little nervous because I was unsure about his energy and personality. Faith did a lot of the corresponding and was always very quick with responses. She was very informative and... Read More made me feel at ease. After having met Brandon I knew he was it. He fit right in and was able to mingle and get some amazing shots. When I was searching for vendors I wanted to find a personality that matched my own and was equally as excited as me. Brandon was just that person. I would definitely hire him over and over again.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jane M

Brandon and his associate were incredibly patient, professional, accommodating, and creative. He has a lot of great shot ideas and uses two different lenses to capture different perspectives. Brandon also shot our rehearsal dinner which doubled as a traditional Nigerian... Read More engagement ceremony (my husband is Nigerian). He caught all the beautiful colors and patterns and traditions and was understanding when events started and ended a bit later than anticipated.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016

Steve and Harold Hello some friends of ours was telling us about Brandon Photography work. So we checked it out and was very impressed so we ask him to do the Photography at our January outside wedding yes the middle of winter some one was looking down on us that day because it... Read More was 50 degrees that day.. and to say the lest Brandon did a awesome job with the photo shoot this guy taking the time needed to do it right here is a true professional at Work Wednesday would highly recommend him to do The photography of anyone's wedding day or any other special Events you my have you will not regret he's a Pro. Thank you Brandon Great Job..

Lacey Wedding

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 Chelby P

I really enjoyed having caught smiling photography at our wedding. The whole ceremony and reception he was always nearby and catching every perfect moment. I don't think he left our side! We always used caught smiling for our engagement pictures..great quality and beautiful... Read More pictures! Will definitely let others know about this company!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 caci c

We loved working with Brandon and his team. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The pictures are unique and beautiful. I couldn't recommend him enough!

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Brittany L

These guys were everything I was looking for for my photographers. Very professional but made taking the pictures fun and not just another thing we had to do for the wedding. They got all the shots I wanted and more. We were on a budget so the pricing was perfect, especially for... Read More the quality. They never got in the way and I didn't even notice them there. I couldn't have asked for better photographers. Highly recommend these guys! You'll love them just as much as I did!