We Make Brides Cry - In A Good Way! Voted Best

Let me show you how we "Make Brides Cry . . . In A Good Way"! I produce about 60 wedding videos a year and so far we have 100% happy brides since 1995. I work seamlessly with photographers and DJs. I can answer some of your questions by email or text but to really understand what makes our videos so good, let's talk before your date is booked. Our Storytelling package is the most popular package and our other packages are extremely well loved. Wedding videos are my passion because I feel that every couple deserves to have a great wedding video because at the end of the day, the only thing you have to remember all of the love and joy and laughter are your photos and your video. And of the two, video sparks the memory of the day much more than just photos.

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Indian Harbour Beach, FL Serving Orlando, Brevard, Daytona (321) 693-1681

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Morgan V

We absolutely loved our wedding video! We even got a little drone footage in there which was great! It showed the whole venue from above. Everything was beautiful and we got to see aspects we would have missed otherwise from our big day (things I didn't see before I walked down... Read More the aisle or things hubby didn't see because he wasn't around). We also loved the talking portions of the video. Johnny intermingles video of your big day with special words from your loved ones. The way the footage flows with the music selections, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Johnny was prompt and very easy to work with. He was even getting in some great pre-ceremony footage when us ladies were running late arriving to the venue from the hotel where we were getting ready. I know we were crunched for time because our venue does 2 weddings a day and in the video you would never be able to tell. He took all the best moments from our day and put them all in one place where we can revisit it time and time again. It truly is a work of art all families will cherish for years to come. We are so grateful and glad that we picked CC video to capture our big day. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

2016-01-05T11:53:48 Response from the vendor

Morgan, I really loved editing your video. So much so that my face was sore from smiling for hours during the editing process:-) I kept thinking, I can't wait for you both to see it! You and your families were so great to work with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Holly K

I cannot express how much I fully recommend CC Video Productions for your wedding. Johnny is the utmost professional; he is easy to work with, puts everyone at ease, and beautifully captures, as well as helps to facilitate, awe-inspiring moments. We had our 30 minute wedding... Read More highlight video within a few weeks of the wedding, and the hard copy of the full footage not long after. His timeline was perfect, and accurate on what he promised. The videos are...absolutely spell-binding. The highlights video alone is worth hiring this company, not to mention the gorgeous footage you receive from the entire day. We chose the story telling package and Johnny was able to so artfully retell our wedding day through film, it truly astounded us. Please choose this videographer for your wedding...you will not be dissapointed!

2016-10-25T17:34:04 Response from the vendor

You know I loved being there for your wedding. Your wedding day was so fun and of course, your families are absolutely great people to be around. Thanks so much for trusting me to make your video and I look forward to seeing you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jamie Elizabeth H

Johnny was absolutely fantastic to work with! :) From the moment you first speak with him on the phone, you quickly discover his intense passion for what he does-- he truly captured our special day perfectly! My family and friends didn't even realize he was there! As I watch the... Read More video over and over again, I am just speechless at how he captured everything from so many different angles! Everything flows seamlessly together. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding-- look no further, Johnny is your guy! You will be completely satisfied with this wedding purchase-- worth every penny and you can treasure it for a lifetime!

2016-08-14T14:59:59 Response from the vendor

It was so fun capturing your wedding day. I wish you both a lifetime of smiles and hugs and tons of happiness! Thanks for trusting me to be there for you. Johnny at CC Video Productions.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Darci C

Johnny was so great he captured every special moment perfectly! Picked the perfect songs for the video and had everything ready in a timely manner. He was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend him to anyone

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Natalie S

I first heard of this company when my daughter was performing at the Henegar Center and we bought a video of her performance. Johnny and his crew do an amazing job at capturing the best angles, lighting, etc. So, when we decided to get married, we looked no further than CC... Read More Video Productions. We were not disappointed! Our video (and the highlight reel) are the perfect preservation of our day. Not one single complaint. They did not get in the way while filming and came up with some brilliant ideas! You MUST try and get them to film and edit your wedding video. They are in high demand, so do not wait!!!

2017-06-27T19:39:38 Response from the vendor

You are too kind! Thank you so much for sharing this with me and everyone else!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christine D

Johnny was wonderful! He is professional, fun, and talented! Our videos are incredible! He communicated with us throughout the process. He is very thoughtful, sending out a quick video 2 days after the wedding and he worked quickly to give us the full ceremony video for a... Read More reception we are having soon. We highly recommend him! Thanks for everything, Johnny!

2017-06-01T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that I got to be your wedding videgrapher. Your families were so sweet and everything was picture perfect.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 David G

The video that Johnny created for my daughter's wedding was awesome and exceeded our expectations. Very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend CC Video and can't say enough good things about Johnny and Tina.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kali D

Our wedding video came out wonderfully! Johnny did an awesome job of capturing all the important parts (and more) of our special day. We were so pleased with his work and glad we picked him for our big day.

2016-12-13T14:04:31 Response from the vendor

I am so happy I could be there for you. Your families were wonderful to work with all day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary V

Johnny is the best. We loved him so much we where so sad to see him go at the end of the night. He is extremely professional and you don't even realize he is there. He came highly recommended from Crowne Plaza Beachfront. Our DJ said you couldn't ask for a better videographer.... Read More We haven't seen our video yet but we will know it will be amazing. If you are looking to have an event video taped look no further. Johnny is the nicest most professional person out there. I am so happy we found him.

2016-11-17T19:33:56 Response from the vendor

You are too kind!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marya B

I am SO HAPPY with our wedding video!! We almost didn't do one because of budget, but I'm so glad we did. I changed my mind many times about how long I wanted the videographer there, but Johnny was so responsive to my messages and kept me updated every step of the way. My... Read More husband and I just watched our video today, and we both cried happy tears and got up and danced again to our first dance. I think it sums everything up when my husband, who still wasn't sure we should have spent money on the video, said today, "This was worth it. You were right." Thank you, Johnny, Tina, and Andrew!

2016-10-27T15:08:51 Response from the vendor

It was really fun editing your wedding! Your smile is so contagious! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about video. It will help other couples that might be on the fence about video for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maxime S

What an AMAZING experience. Johnny Lascha from CC Video productions gave one of my best friends the most memorable gifts a bride could ask for on her wedding day! Not only did he capture the ceremony and reception, but he also captured sentiments from her friends and family that... Read More attended. When my friend got back from her honeymoon, she told me that she cried with happiness after watching the friends and family interviews. I would absolutely recommend CC Video to anyone. Weddings, anniversaries, vowel renewals, big birthdays, etc! If you don't think you need a videographer...think again. I wish I had known about CC Video when I got married. I would have loved to have the captured memories to watch again and again.

2016-10-27T14:10:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing! it was a really great wedding day! Thank you for letting your friend know about me!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Dennis K

Everything was great. A true fairytale wedding captured on film to be relived every time we watch. Thank you for helping the memories last a lifetime.

2016-10-27T11:01:19 Response from the vendor

You two were so nice to work with. And families as well! Everyone was simply beautiful! Thanks so much for trusting me with making your video!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Savannah T

I always heard that a videographer was one of the most important things a couple needed to have at their wedding. After receiving my wedding video from Johnny at CC Video, I understood why people say that. He captured not only the precious moments shared during the night, but... Read More the emotions from everyone there. He did a great job recording the night and interviewing loved ones. The quality of the picture, sound, and DVD copies is phenomenal. I'll forever be thankful for the hard work that was put into my video to make it so special- no one could have done it better! Thank you, Johnny!

2016-10-27T11:02:34 Response from the vendor

Loved being there for you! Your family is truly precious! Congratulations and thank you for trusting me and CC Video Productions!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stefanie D

Johnny did an amazing job shooting our beach wedding! It was beautiful and he unexpectedly gave us 6 copies of the DVD to give to family as gifts. I'm so glad I chose to get our wedding ceremony on video. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Omg!!! JOHNNY is the best!!! He is so professional, and helpful. He is really the expert and actually made our day go sooo much smoother. We received our video promptly and the actual cover is gorgeous and even the DVD graphics are so ooooo special, But watching the video was... Read More incredible. Me being the bride I missed the first half of the wedding! IT was so nice to see it from every angle. His microphone even picked up my husband gasping when he first saw me. I am sooo impressed!!! I recommend CC video to any bride. His logo is real. He makes brides cry in a good way.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Johnny was by far the best investment we made for our wedding!!! He was incredibly professional and made the day all about the bride and groom. We had such a wonderful experience and can't praise him enough! Unfortunately our photographer dropped the ball, but Johnny's... Read More videography made up for everything and more! We are SO happy and pleased with our results and watch our video together every week- no picture in the world can ever let you relive your wedding day experience, but Johnny makes it possible with his amazing work. I would recommend him to ANYONE! Simply spectacular.

Everlasting memories

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Yulia M

Johnny was very professional and captured our big day on media so we can relive the moment at any time The quality of the film was excellent. The technique of making highlights, the ceremony, reception, and well wishes is something that we can watch with friends and family... Read More with a smile on our face. He was easy to work with, stayed longer to film the cake cutting than originally requested and produced a quality product Thanks Johnny.

2015-10-31T17:59:52 Response from the vendor

I loved being there for you at your wedding. You both looked stunning and your family and friends were really great people. Thanks again for hiring me to make your wedding video. It means a lot!

Best videographer ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelly K

From the moment we saw CC Video's website we knew he was the one for us. His video's made us cry. We contacted Johnny and he spend a lot of time on the phone with us going over what to expect. He responded to our every question quickly and the entire process was a smooth as... Read More could be. No stress added at all! The extra little things he did were so special. He sent little pieces of the video as he finished them for us to enjoy. The end product was incredible. And of course...we cried. Will most likely use him for our next daughters wedding. Excellent, excellent experience from an excellent, excellent vendor.

2015-11-03T05:41:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing with everyone on TheKnot. The wedding was just perfect! Glad I was there to capture the day and look forward being there in the future! Thanks again.

The best

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

They were quick to reply to emails and were able to get our video back to us in a timely manner. The results were great and did make the whole family cry watching our wedding video. Don't hesitate to book these guys they are wonderful and sweet.

Best Video Ever!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Luz O

Johnny did an amazing job not only the day of our wedding but since the first time we met him. He showed us his work, he was very friendly and professional. There were no problems with him the day of the wedding. When we receive the final product we couldn't be happier. First of... Read More all, he managed to capture all the moments we wanted in the video. The presentation of the video was amazing (i.e., package, the CDs were even personalized). Everyone that has watched the video has cried. Don't hesitate to contact Johnny. No regrets. Luz & Kevin

2015-10-18T08:50:00 Response from the vendor

Luz, Your wedding day was fabulous! I am so happy that you asked me to record your wedding day. Wishing you all the love and laughter the world has to offer!

CC Video Review

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Morgan L

I hired CC Video to video my wedding on Feb 21, 2015. The owner, Johnny, along with his wife were so prompt and thorough during the planning/payment process leading up to the wedding and his employee did a fantastic job the day of the wedding. Our DVD's came out PERFECT! I... Read More especially like how there were different sections to watch such as highlights - ceremony - reception - etc. It really made me feel like I was back at that perfect day while watching it! Highly recommend CC Video. Thank you again Johnny!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Clare H

Johnny was fantastic. When I received the wedding video, I wasn't sure what to expect. First he completed the teaser video (the pre-wedding portion) within a few weeks of us getting married! I must've watched it 100 times. When I received the full highlight video (about 20... Read More minutes), I was absolutely thrilled with the production. Most videographers these days simply tape the wedding day and put it to music. Johnny goes above and beyond to capture the moment. He does this through interviews with the bride, groom, maid of honor, best man, and family members. Not only are you able to have a beautiful video to watch every year at your anniversary, but you are able to go back in time and relive it. So many married couples agree that the day goes by so quickly, and it is hard to even remember. My wedding day went by in a blink of an eye, just like I had been told it would. Memories of my wedding quickly faded, and my husband and I spent weeks, reminiscing on the day that was such a blur to us. The wedding video that Johnny did brought me, my parents, my in-laws, and my grandmother to tears. While it was so special to my husband and I, I didn't realize how special it would be to my family. The interviews, voiceovers used, and beautiful footage was perfect. I could write an essay about how much I enjoyed Johnny's services.. Although I'm not sure that words can express how thankful I am that I chose to go with CC Video Productions. My wedding was perfect, and Johnny was able to capture the most wonderful day of my life in such a beautiful way. Thank you Johnny.

2015-10-15T19:22:49 Response from the vendor

Clare, thank you so much for sharing! I loved making your video and am so happy you love it!

Far Exceeded All Expectations

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Stephanie B

We hired Johnny to capture our entire wedding day from beginning to end. He showed up early and was very professional. He helped cue us on on certain shots if we needed it but for the most part we didn't even know he was there. The end product far exceeded all expectations. We... Read More were given raw footage and edited which we love. During our honeymoon we were sent a link to some of the footage and "well wishes" from the day it was truly amazing to be able to see some of the footage so quickly. We highly recommend CC Productions!

Best purchase we made when planning our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Rebekah R

we knew Johnny was a professional from the first encounter at a bridal show a year before my wedding date. We booked him right away and everything went smoothly and effortlessly through the event to the day our video arrived. It was a disaster when my photographer lost all my... Read More wedding pictures when her camera got stolen and I was devastated. Johnny proved that I didn't even need a photographer. The videos were amazing and I was able to relive every moment from the wedding and reception. It's true when they say he makes brides cry in a good way! The music and audio quality along with the editing was fantastic. Like our own movie. Cannot say enough good things about him. Listened to all of our input and special requests to personalize it. Book him fast and don't let him go!!

2015-09-15T13:45:33 Response from the vendor

Wow, that was such an awesome review! Thanks so much for sharing. And thanks again for trusting CC Video Productions for your wedding video. Glad we were there for you!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Brittany M

Johnny was such a pleasure to work with. He is very professional and responds in a timely fashion. We recently viewed our videos and have to say - Johnny truly has a gift! We love our videos. If you're looking for a videographer, Johnny is a great choice. You won't be... Read More disappointed.

Johnny Lascha

Johnny has been shooting weddings in Central Florida since 1995. He and his wife of 28 years work together to produce a video that will truly make you cry, in a good way! Originally from Cape Cod Mass., Johnny and his family of 5 siblings and parents moved to Florida to open dinner theaters from Winter Park to Palm Beach. He studied opera and music business, worked as a cruise director and singer on ships for 14 years with his wife until it was time to raise a family of his own. Videography is a full time career for Johnny shooting over 80 events each year with 100% happy brides!