We Make Brides Cry - In A Good Way! Voted Best

"We Make Brides Cry . . . In A Good Way" by creating emotionally charged wedding videos for brides and grooms all across Florida! Our Storytelling package is the most popular package which includes a 15 minute in depth film of the day AND comes with the complete documentary style giving both a long & short version of your wedding day. Year after year we have won “The Best of Weddings” with TheKnot. In addition, we are one of only 3 video companies in all of Central Florida to win the coveted “Hall of Fame” award. We believe every couple deserves to have a wedding video to help relive the biggest day of a couple’s life. Our popular Storytelling Packages are moderately priced and we even have smaller packages as low as $550. Let's talk and see if we are good fit for you!

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Serving Orlando, Brevard, Daytona (321) 693-1681

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Khalil A

5 stars does not do it justice! Johnny and Tina did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job on our wedding video! I have two sisters whose wedding he also covered, and each time, my family has been even more 'wow-ed' than the time before! From the beginning phases, Johnny and his team... Read More were very attentive in what we envisioned coverage of this day to look like. Anytime we had questions or needed to get a hold of him, he always made himself available and was great at keeping the communication process easy and comfortable. There are very few places in the area he hasn't had experience covering, and he made sure he knew our venue and its properties well before our big day. Any other important vendor we had (such as photographer, venue coordinator, wedding planner, etc.) he made sure he also communicated well with and worked together to make the day and coverage the best possible. The wedding day itself could not have gone any better with him! He has a very calming and warm presence that made all the videographing part extremely comfortable, natural, and fun! He's just a joy to have around and so many family and friends mentioned how much they loved talking with our videographer. He truly has a gift for capturing the most precious moments while also really capturing the personalities of each individual. I could not believe how incredible the video turned out!! It's amazing how much was actually captured of the day without me even knowing he was filming! Family and friends who couldn't make it watch our video and always say they truly felt like they were there just by how excellent the videography of the day was. Going back and watching Johnny and Tina's work was like reliving the day all over again. It's hard to take in every single detail of that day, and it's over SO quick, and there was countless things Johnny captured and included for us that I either missed, had forgotten about, or was SO glad I got to see from "the outside perspective". The quality of the video is also amazing- truly professional! One of my favorite things about working with Johnny is that he emailed us a "well wishes" video from tons of family and friends he interviewed at our reception without us knowing. He sent it to us on our honeymoon and it was so fun hearing what everyone had to say, especially just a day or two after our wedding. Very shortly after this, he sent over the highlight video preview, which featured all the "big moments" of the day. He really wanted to make this perfect, and even after the wedding day itself was over, he kept in steady communication asking what songs we would like used to go with the video to correlate with the getting ready, walking down the aisle, the vows, reception, etc. It was so neat to see the best day ever with our favorite or special songs along with it! I could not have imagined a better experience before, during, and the finished product after. It was all truly PERFECT and anyone who experiences working with Johnny and Tina will have their expectations knocked out of the park and then some.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Jamie Elizabeth H

Johnny was absolutely fantastic to work with! :) From the moment you first speak with him on the phone, you quickly discover his intense passion for what he does-- he truly captured our special day perfectly! My family and friends didn't even realize he was there! As I watch the... Read More video over and over again, I am just speechless at how he captured everything from so many different angles! Everything flows seamlessly together. If you're looking for a videographer for your wedding-- look no further, Johnny is your guy! You will be completely satisfied with this wedding purchase-- worth every penny and you can treasure it for a lifetime!

2016-08-14T14:59:59 Response from the vendor

It was so fun capturing your wedding day. I wish you both a lifetime of smiles and hugs and tons of happiness! Thanks for trusting me to be there for you. Johnny at CC Video Productions.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kelly B

Initially, I knew that I wanted a videographer for our wedding (10/15/17), but I wasn't sure who to go with. Then, the stars seemed to align when I ended up winning a discounted package from Johnny at a local bridal expo. My fiance and I met with him and immediately felt... Read More comfortable and impressed with how much thought he puts into every shot. Before the camera started rolling, we were a little awkward, but having Johnny talk you through what he's looking for in the shot certainly helped a lot! We got our "Love Story" back within a week of shooting and were blown away by the result! By the time the wedding came around, we were prepared for the camera. Except this time, you hardly knew he was there! Johnny worked excellently with my photographers and everybody said they got great material! We've seen snippets of the wedding day and are eagerly awaiting the finished product! :) If you want a videographer for your wedding, call Johnny!! His work will make you cry in the best possible way. Thank you, Johnny!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Elizabeth A

We won the Love Story video at a bridal show and we were over joyed with the results. Not only did I cry watching other couples videos but when we saw ours it was amazing. Johnny does an amazing job at capturing our unique love story and I wouldn’t have picked anyone else to... Read More document the most important day of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Lisa G

Johnny did a great job of capturing such beautiful moments throughout the day. He was kind and had great ideas when creating our video. We've received many compliments of our wedding video and will cherish it. It's something we love to watch and remember the excitement of our... Read More wedding day. I'd highly suggest hiring Johnny. He's reliable and has a great eye for making a wonderful day remembered through video.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kristen T

Johnny is such a talented and dedicated videographer. From the start, he communicated clearly with my fiancé and I, and he exceeded our expectations and beyond! He created a beautiful video that captured every emotion of the day. I am so thankful for his dedicated work, which is... Read More filled with compassion and creativity.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Taylor S

Johnny is incredible! From our love story video, to our highlights video and full wedding footage, he was amazing! I recommend him 150% to anyone needing a videographer!

2017-10-24T20:43:29 Response from the vendor

I loved every minute working with you both. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Darci C

Johnny was so great he captured every special moment perfectly! Picked the perfect songs for the video and had everything ready in a timely manner. He was a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend him to anyone

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Natalie S

I first heard of this company when my daughter was performing at the Henegar Center and we bought a video of her performance. Johnny and his crew do an amazing job at capturing the best angles, lighting, etc. So, when we decided to get married, we looked no further than CC... Read More Video Productions. We were not disappointed! Our video (and the highlight reel) are the perfect preservation of our day. Not one single complaint. They did not get in the way while filming and came up with some brilliant ideas! You MUST try and get them to film and edit your wedding video. They are in high demand, so do not wait!!!

2017-06-27T19:39:38 Response from the vendor

You are too kind! Thank you so much for sharing this with me and everyone else!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Christine D

Johnny was wonderful! He is professional, fun, and talented! Our videos are incredible! He communicated with us throughout the process. He is very thoughtful, sending out a quick video 2 days after the wedding and he worked quickly to give us the full ceremony video for a... Read More reception we are having soon. We highly recommend him! Thanks for everything, Johnny!

2017-06-01T13:59:22 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that I got to be your wedding videgrapher. Your families were so sweet and everything was picture perfect.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 David G

The video that Johnny created for my daughter's wedding was awesome and exceeded our expectations. Very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend CC Video and can't say enough good things about Johnny and Tina.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Kali D

Our wedding video came out wonderfully! Johnny did an awesome job of capturing all the important parts (and more) of our special day. We were so pleased with his work and glad we picked him for our big day.

2016-12-13T14:04:31 Response from the vendor

I am so happy I could be there for you. Your families were wonderful to work with all day!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Mary V

Johnny is the best. We loved him so much we where so sad to see him go at the end of the night. He is extremely professional and you don't even realize he is there. He came highly recommended from Crowne Plaza Beachfront. Our DJ said you couldn't ask for a better videographer.... Read More We haven't seen our video yet but we will know it will be amazing. If you are looking to have an event video taped look no further. Johnny is the nicest most professional person out there. I am so happy we found him.

2016-11-17T19:33:56 Response from the vendor

You are too kind!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marya B

I am SO HAPPY with our wedding video!! We almost didn't do one because of budget, but I'm so glad we did. I changed my mind many times about how long I wanted the videographer there, but Johnny was so responsive to my messages and kept me updated every step of the way. My... Read More husband and I just watched our video today, and we both cried happy tears and got up and danced again to our first dance. I think it sums everything up when my husband, who still wasn't sure we should have spent money on the video, said today, "This was worth it. You were right." Thank you, Johnny, Tina, and Andrew!

2016-10-27T15:08:51 Response from the vendor

It was really fun editing your wedding! Your smile is so contagious! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about video. It will help other couples that might be on the fence about video for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Maxime S

What an AMAZING experience. Johnny Lascha from CC Video productions gave one of my best friends the most memorable gifts a bride could ask for on her wedding day! Not only did he capture the ceremony and reception, but he also captured sentiments from her friends and family that... Read More attended. When my friend got back from her honeymoon, she told me that she cried with happiness after watching the friends and family interviews. I would absolutely recommend CC Video to anyone. Weddings, anniversaries, vowel renewals, big birthdays, etc! If you don't think you need a videographer...think again. I wish I had known about CC Video when I got married. I would have loved to have the captured memories to watch again and again.

2016-10-27T14:10:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing! it was a really great wedding day! Thank you for letting your friend know about me!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Dennis K

Everything was great. A true fairytale wedding captured on film to be relived every time we watch. Thank you for helping the memories last a lifetime.

2016-10-27T11:01:19 Response from the vendor

You two were so nice to work with. And families as well! Everyone was simply beautiful! Thanks so much for trusting me with making your video!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Savannah T

I always heard that a videographer was one of the most important things a couple needed to have at their wedding. After receiving my wedding video from Johnny at CC Video, I understood why people say that. He captured not only the precious moments shared during the night, but... Read More the emotions from everyone there. He did a great job recording the night and interviewing loved ones. The quality of the picture, sound, and DVD copies is phenomenal. I'll forever be thankful for the hard work that was put into my video to make it so special- no one could have done it better! Thank you, Johnny!

2016-10-27T11:02:34 Response from the vendor

Loved being there for you! Your family is truly precious! Congratulations and thank you for trusting me and CC Video Productions!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Holly K

I cannot express how much I fully recommend CC Video Productions for your wedding. Johnny is the utmost professional; he is easy to work with, puts everyone at ease, and beautifully captures, as well as helps to facilitate, awe-inspiring moments. We had our 30 minute wedding... Read More highlight video within a few weeks of the wedding, and the hard copy of the full footage not long after. His timeline was perfect, and accurate on what he promised. The videos are...absolutely spell-binding. The highlights video alone is worth hiring this company, not to mention the gorgeous footage you receive from the entire day. We chose the story telling package and Johnny was able to so artfully retell our wedding day through film, it truly astounded us. Please choose this videographer for your wedding...you will not be dissapointed!

2016-10-25T17:34:04 Response from the vendor

You know I loved being there for your wedding. Your wedding day was so fun and of course, your families are absolutely great people to be around. Thanks so much for trusting me to make your video and I look forward to seeing you both... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Stefanie D

Johnny did an amazing job shooting our beach wedding! It was beautiful and he unexpectedly gave us 6 copies of the DVD to give to family as gifts. I'm so glad I chose to get our wedding ceremony on video. Definitely worth the money!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

Omg!!! JOHNNY is the best!!! He is so professional, and helpful. He is really the expert and actually made our day go sooo much smoother. We received our video promptly and the actual cover is gorgeous and even the DVD graphics are so ooooo special, But watching the video was... Read More incredible. Me being the bride I missed the first half of the wedding! IT was so nice to see it from every angle. His microphone even picked up my husband gasping when he first saw me. I am sooo impressed!!! I recommend CC video to any bride. His logo is real. He makes brides cry in a good way.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Johnny was by far the best investment we made for our wedding!!! He was incredibly professional and made the day all about the bride and groom. We had such a wonderful experience and can't praise him enough! Unfortunately our photographer dropped the ball, but Johnny's... Read More videography made up for everything and more! We are SO happy and pleased with our results and watch our video together every week- no picture in the world can ever let you relive your wedding day experience, but Johnny makes it possible with his amazing work. I would recommend him to ANYONE! Simply spectacular.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Morgan V

We absolutely loved our wedding video! We even got a little drone footage in there which was great! It showed the whole venue from above. Everything was beautiful and we got to see aspects we would have missed otherwise from our big day (things I didn't see before I walked down... Read More the aisle or things hubby didn't see because he wasn't around). We also loved the talking portions of the video. Johnny intermingles video of your big day with special words from your loved ones. The way the footage flows with the music selections, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Johnny was prompt and very easy to work with. He was even getting in some great pre-ceremony footage when us ladies were running late arriving to the venue from the hotel where we were getting ready. I know we were crunched for time because our venue does 2 weddings a day and in the video you would never be able to tell. He took all the best moments from our day and put them all in one place where we can revisit it time and time again. It truly is a work of art all families will cherish for years to come. We are so grateful and glad that we picked CC video to capture our big day. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

2016-01-05T11:53:48 Response from the vendor

Morgan, I really loved editing your video. So much so that my face was sore from smiling for hours during the editing process:-) I kept thinking, I can't wait for you both to see it! You and your families were so great to work with... Read Less Read More

Everlasting memories

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Yulia M

Johnny was very professional and captured our big day on media so we can relive the moment at any time The quality of the film was excellent. The technique of making highlights, the ceremony, reception, and well wishes is something that we can watch with friends and family... Read More with a smile on our face. He was easy to work with, stayed longer to film the cake cutting than originally requested and produced a quality product Thanks Johnny.

2015-10-31T17:59:52 Response from the vendor

I loved being there for you at your wedding. You both looked stunning and your family and friends were really great people. Thanks again for hiring me to make your wedding video. It means a lot!

Best videographer ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Kelly K

From the moment we saw CC Video's website we knew he was the one for us. His video's made us cry. We contacted Johnny and he spend a lot of time on the phone with us going over what to expect. He responded to our every question quickly and the entire process was a smooth as... Read More could be. No stress added at all! The extra little things he did were so special. He sent little pieces of the video as he finished them for us to enjoy. The end product was incredible. And of course...we cried. Will most likely use him for our next daughters wedding. Excellent, excellent experience from an excellent, excellent vendor.

2015-11-03T05:41:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks for sharing with everyone on TheKnot. The wedding was just perfect! Glad I was there to capture the day and look forward being there in the future! Thanks again.

The best

Reviewed on 10/19/2015

They were quick to reply to emails and were able to get our video back to us in a timely manner. The results were great and did make the whole family cry watching our wedding video. Don't hesitate to book these guys they are wonderful and sweet.

Johnny Lascha

Johnny has been shooting weddings in Central Florida since 1995. He and his wife of 28 years work together to produce a video that will truly make you cry, in a good way! Originally from Cape Cod Mass., Johnny and his family of 5 siblings and parents moved to Florida to open dinner theaters from Winter Park to Palm Beach. He studied opera and music business, worked as a cruise director and singer on ships for 14 years with his wife until it was time to raise a family of his own. Videography is a full time career for Johnny shooting over 80 events each year with 100% happy brides!