Simply the Best!

Wedding Photography by Carlos Delgado - , Long Beach, CA

Carlos Truely Made Our Wedding Unforgettable

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

From our engagement shoot, to our big day, Carlos did an amazing job, listening to what I (we) wanted. We've never had professional pictures taken before, and he definitely made us feel at ease and captured some great candid pictures. Both my mom and now mother in law were on... Read More the picky side, and he handled their requests very well. In my suite, I had quite the glam squad on our big day, and he was like a photog ninja. Our ceremony was gorgeous, and honestly, barely remember everything that went on. Carlos captured so many priceless moments. He captured perfect angles and lighting. I was very worried that we wouldn't be able to gather everyone needed for pictures afterwards. But he told me not to worry. Sure enough, the family members we couldn't track down for pictures, we had the chance to have a mini photo op right before the reception and throughout. From beginning to end, we knew exactly what was going on and what to expect. Thank you so much for capturing such great shots!

Gorgeous photos!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

My daughter and son-in-law hired Carlos as their wedding photographer. He took some truly beautiful photographs and even made them available to view on a slideshow during the reception! It was lovely for family and guests to be able to see those special moments unfold,... Read More especially since not everyone was able to be present for the ceremony. I would highly recommend Carlos!

Great choice!! Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

The photos that Carlos took at our wedding were wonderful. He made me and my wife feel like the photography was taken care of so we can enjoy ourselves during the day. He wasn't in our faces at all, but still caught all the great moments that made our day special. Choosing him... Read More as our photographer was the best decision we could have made!

Amazing photos!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

I picked Carlos to shoot my wedding because he had a strong photojournalism background, had beautiful photos on his website, had no time limitations, and was so nice and easy going during our consultation. He did not disappoint!! He captured every moment and detail of our... Read More wedding day perfectly. At first I was a little concerned because the wedding day schedule didn't exactly go as planned, but Carlos was there the entire day and made me feel like everything was going to be OK. I didn't even notice he was there most of the time! The photos were up on his website just a few days after the wedding and they were gorgeous! I would absolutely recommend him to any bride looking for an awesome wedding photographer at a reasonable price.

Wroblewski Wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

My daughter (the bride) hired Carlos after reviewing his portfolio. She also used him for a save the date mailer earlier in the year. She made a great choice. Carlos not only took great pictures with great results, he moved seamlessly throughout the ceremony and reception... Read More getting the best shots.

Great wedding photographer

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Terrance W

Carlos did a great job for our wedding. He was like a fly on the wall and was not intrusive at all. He got all the shots we wanted and had great ideas of shots we would love. He stayed with us all day and shot in multiple locations. He was very professional and I would... Read More highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Emily C

I could not be happier with Carlos and his work. His prices were extremely reasonable and the quality of his work was exceptional. I absolutely loved that he was able to capture the memories of our day in such a candid way. I would recommend him to any bride & groom.

Vow Renewal..

Reviewed on 10/02/2013

My husband and I were married 14 years ago and really didn't have money at the time to have great photos taken. This year we decided to renew our vows and take some great pics. I was a little nervous about choosing the right photographer. Carlos was great. We felt... Read More comfortable and he had a lot of great ideas. I am so glad we stumbled across his wedding photography page and would totally recommend him to everyone I know.

WOW, Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Margie D

We were so pleased with each and every photo. They captured every detail of my daughter and son and law's special day. Years to come they can look back at the photos and relive every wonderful moment. The photos are simply spectaular. But it was not just the outstanding photos... Read More that made the experience good. On the wedding day the bride and grooms kept changing their timelines. Carlos seemlessly maneuvered through all of the bride and groom changes without missing a beat, along with keeping me calm in along the way. I would highly recommend Carols.

Great candids

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Barbara B

I hired Carlos because I wanted a photographer that wouldn't get in everyone's face at the wedding. He took our engagement photos, which I wasn't actually thrilled with- the posed pictures from the engagement shoot he picked to send us weren't the best. But that wasn't an... Read More issue at the wedding. He got candid shots, which I loved because posed pictures don't really capture what I think the day was about. He did so great with the ceremony, and the reception, though in the few posed pictures we took some of us weren't looking, or making a weird face. The candids are the best. The composition and his ability to get the background and details were amazing. I was afraid the wedding pictures wouldn't be gorgeous because it was cloudy that day, but he made the whole thing look absolutely incredible. He's not at all intrusive on intimate moments but he didn't miss them. And you'll get every detail from your venue. He took shots of our centerpieces, and the outside of the building, the desserts, and everyone getting ready, which I thought was awesome. We had the package where you set up a monitor so people can see the photos of you getting ready. I didn't love the idea at first, but people really enjoyed it. We also got a big wedding album, which is absolutely beautiful, and a little one for the parents. All the pictures are online and he sends you a CD with them too. He's also really nice, and his assistant was terrific too. I would recommend him to anyone, with one thing- if you want posed shots with family members, etc., you should set talk about them before the event, and make sure no one's eyes are closed and they're looking at the camera, etc. Candids are great and they're what I wanted, but at the wedding, I realized I wanted some posed photos and they're not the best. I was really happy overall.

Awesome wedding photographer

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Crystalene C

Carlos is truly a great a wedding photographer. He made me feel at ease ,relaxed while capturing each moment. Every picture Carlos took was great not one bad photo . He really captured the most beautiful moments. I feel every picture told a story in its self. I would highly... Read More recommend this talented photographer for any Bride and Groom who wants to truly capture their story in the most beautiful way. Thank you again Carlos for your amazing art and beautiful heart.

2012-11-14T11:10:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind comments, Crystalene. I'm very happy that I was able to capture all the moments of your special day!

2012 CD wedding photography review

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Garrett S

My wedding was on October 7, 2012 in Newport beach , Ca. Carlos from CD was the photographer on site and I was very pleased with his work . Very professional , but still fun . The photo book was amazing and everything I could have wanted. Overall, great photos and very happy... Read More with performance .

2012-11-14T11:11:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review! I'm glad to hear you were happy with my performance.

CD Photography is awesome!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Kierstin S

My husband and I just renewed our vows in Maui this October. Carlos made it out and did an amazing job! We are very pleased with his work. He's a great photog and captures every moment. Very prepared and ready! Thanks Carlos!!

2012-11-14T11:13:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the nice comments. I had an amazing time in Hawaii with you guys!

Amazing work and perfect experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Nicky J

Me and my husband were very pleased with the quality of photos and service provided by Carlos Delgado. He knew how to make us feel relaxed in front of the camera, and that is something we were concerned about before the wedding. Carlos and his crew were fun and worked well... Read More together to capture our special day through amazing photos as well as great video. They even had a slideshow of all the getting ready and ceremony photos ready by the reception for our guests to see! I would recommend Carlos to anyone I know who needs a creative and talented photograper who is great to work with.

2012-11-14T11:15:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the kind review. I am happy to hear that I was able to make you feel relaxed and comfortable.

Could not be happier!

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Claudia I

Carlos was a true professional and always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The photos were beautiful and the album was perfect. He and his team captured all the important moments from every angle possible in a creative, story telling way. I hardly noticed him at... Read More all during the big day, and he made it incredibly easy and an absolute pleasure to do business with him. I would recommend Carlos and CD Wedding Photography to anyone looking for quality wedding photos at a reasonable price.

2012-11-14T11:17:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind comments! I'm glad I made you feel comfortable in front of the camera and that I told the story of your wedding day while hardly being noticed.

Exceeded our expectations

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Maribel P

My husband and I chose CD Wedding Photography for our engagement photos, wedding, and a family gathering. We selected CD Wedding Photography because we were immediately impressed with the quality of Carlos' work. When we met Carlos in person, we instantly felt comfortable with... Read More him. We expressed our concern with feeling awkward/uncomfortable while taking photos, and he assured us that he will make us feel comfortable. He was right! Carlos is very easy to work with, and he helped us to feel comfortable during our photo sessions. In fact, during our wedding, there were times that I didn't even realize he was there. His ability to capture important memories without intervening was very impressive. It allowed us to enjoy our special day while still having amazing photos. When we received our photo album, we were impressed with the quality of the photos and the album. We were really happy that our photos turned out so well, because for us, the photographs were crucial for capturing our memories. I would recommend Carlos Delgado and CD Wedding Photography to anyone who wants a professional photographer who is easy to work with, flexible, and reasonably priced.

2012-11-14T13:11:36 Response from the vendor

Maribel, thank you for the positive review! I'm happy to hear that I made you and Lin feel comfortable and that you were impressed with the quality of my work.

Great photos and service!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Don N

We approached Carlos to photograph our wedding and met with him to discuss our ideas. He was very friendly and worked with us to meet our requests and budget. He visited the venue before the wedding to understand the layout, lighting, and best places to take some close-ups. His... Read More photos are very high quality, high resolution, sharp, vivid, professional-grade and was able to take many photos, some of them difficult, in a short period of time during the ceremony. He edited them well and quickly. He posted the photo gallery on his website within a few days after the ceremony while we were on our honeymoon! I definitely recommend Carlos and his team.

2012-11-14T13:16:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the nice words. It makes me happy to hear that I was proficient and easy to work with.

I love my wedding pictures!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Amber P

As any bride will find out, planning your wedding can be very stressful at times. Carlos was always very professional and patient with all of our questions. On the day of our wedding, it was great to see him all over taking pictures at every angle. Even though the day went by... Read More in blur, I can look back at our beautiful wedding album and feel like I am there all over again. I always recommend Carlos to anyone that asks me.

2012-11-14T13:20:49 Response from the vendor

Amber, thank you very much for the glowing review. It makes me glad to know that you can look back at your photos and album and experience your special day all over again. You made it easy for me to take nice photos!

Very Satisfied Newlyweds

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Jean T

My husband and I were very happy with our decision to use CD photography. Carlos was a lot of fun while also maintaining a level of professionalism. He was very flexible and worked around our schedule as well. We felt that we got a lot for our money as the package included our... Read More engagement session, full wedding day and a beautiful album. If you are looking for a great wedding photographer we would recommend using Carlos.

2012-11-14T13:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It makes me happy to know that I was fun, flexible, and that you felt you got a lot for your money. I definitely strive for newlyweds to feel that way about my service at every wedding.

A perfect experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 jesse b

Fantastic results, more then courteous, and a total professional. My wife couldn't have been happier. I couldn't recommend Carlos Delgado enough.

2012-11-14T13:26:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the positive review. I'm very humbled that you thought I provided you with a perfect experience! That is definitely my goal.

WIsh there were more stars to give!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Frank L

Carlos was AWESOME!!! Our photos turned out AMAZING, and both my wife and I couldnt have asked for anything more!! From the engagement shoot, to the wedding photos, Carlos saw beauty in our surroundings that really made the photos special. HIs creativity with the lighting and... Read More shooting from different angles turned our photos from ordinary to EXTRAordinary!!! Carlos made us both feel really comfortable during both shoots, and I think this comes through in the photos. He took the time to go to the places we were shooting before we got there, to really scope out the scene and plan out some really great shots. At our wedding Carlos was very personable, and proffesional, and really took control of the photo session, and knew exactly what he wanted us to do, and gave us great direction. At the reception, Carlos did an excellent job of capturing all the important moments naturally, as well as some really great candid shots. If I ever have a need for another photographer, I would absolutely not hesitate to hire Carlos again. The price was right, the pictures were amazing, and we couldnt have asked for anything more. THANKS CARLOS!!!

2011-11-02T22:32:55 Response from Carlos, the member

I can't tell you how grateful I am for the glowing review! Thank you very much. I had an awesome time shooting your wedding! -Carlos

Beautiful photos - Extremely Happy

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Michelle T

I hired Carlos because he had the hip, downtown artsy feel that I was looking for in a wedding photographer. He had great ideas for creative shots, but was also willing to get excellent, posed family photos as well. He was right on time, reliable, and willing to get in there to... Read More get the shot at the ceremony and reception. Honestly, I hardly noticed him on my wedding day, but the pictures we received from him were breathtaking. I have had amazing feedback from family and friends, and the album we received was perfect. All of this was done with a very reasonable price for the package. I would highly recommend Carlos to anyone looking to get some fantastic shots of their special day!

2011-10-09T10:43:54 Response from the vendor

Michelle - thanks for the great review. Your wedding was very fun to be a part of. With all the cool details and lovely locations, you made it easy for me!

Great Choice!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2011 Eliza C

Carlos is one of the easiest people you can work with! His kindness makes you feel so comfortable that you won't even notice that he's there for a job. His easiness makes it feel more like working with a family member which makes it less awkward when it comes to someone taking... Read More your pictures. The pictures came out great and we couldn't be happier! He's very prompt when it comes to any questions or suggestions you might need. If i had to get married again he would definitely be the guy to call! LoL, not that I would plan on getting married again, he's just that good :p I just love how personable he is and how he can work around your schedule with no problems. I totally recommend his services to any skeptical bride! You'll be worry free if you go with him :) Oh! and he has A LOT of patience!!! Which worked out for us... esp me, 'cause I tend to take my time with things.....

2011-10-04T11:14:14 Response from the vendor

Eliza - Thank you very much for the positive review! I'm glad I made you feel comfortable on your wedding day. That's my job after all.

Awesome and Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 michelle b

Carlos was amazing!! Our wedding day would not have been the same without him. We are beyond impressed with all of our photos. Working with Carlos felt like we had one of our friends taking our pictures. Carlos went above and beyond throughout and even selected the location for... Read More our engagement shoot and bride/groom pictures. We could not be happier with the service we received from Carlos and would definitely work with him again!

2011-09-28T22:12:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you are happy with my work. I had a great time documenting your wedding. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it!- Carlos Delgado

Exquisite!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2011 Patapeaneang O

Our wedding photos by Carlos Delgado Photography were EXQUISITE! From 7am to 12am, he was able to capture every little detail and special moment. Our wedding had 2 ceremonies (Traditional Khmer Ceremony and Catholic Ceremony) and a reception, which was very difficult for me to... Read More find a photographer that could accomodate my long hours. Most photographers offer up to 10hrs and that was not enough for us and additional charges for additional hours made it all too expensive for us. Carlos' wedding photography packages offers exceptional price and value. Carlos also offers customized packages to meet your needs and budget, such as offering a la carte items to add to your package. Our photos were so beautiful and filled with many colors and culture that it captured the attention of Wedding Nouveau (an online wedding magazine www.weddingnouveau.com). His pictures told our story so perfectly that Wedding Nouveau featured us in their Real Weddings column. Overall, Carlos possesses exceptional skills and professionalism. He is very punctual to all his events and photo shoots. Most importantly, he is very easy to work with and will make you feel very comfortable, while giving you great tips and suggestions to make your photos look phenomenal. He is not only wonderful to work with but has also become a good friend. Thank you Carlos Delgado! ~ Patty and Anthony Rios

2011-08-24T14:25:30 Response from the vendor

Patty & Anthony - Thanks so much for the glowing review. I couldn't be more thankful! Your wedding was super fun to be a part of.

TO CD Wedding Photography