Celebration Hall

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Book Your Wedding with Celebration Hall

A BALLROOM IN SANTA ROSA BEACH, FL

The elegance of a wedding day is celebrated at the Celebration Hall. Located in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida and just minutes from the beach, couples have the beauty of an oceanfront atmosphere and venue to capture the moment of wedding day magic. The Celebration Hall customizes wedding ceremonies and receptions to the tastes and needs of couples.

Lush grass encircles the beautiful architecture style of the hall, offering plenty of room for outside reception tents. The venue is ideal for intimate weddings as well as those accommodating up to 300 guests with a warm and elegant ambience. The Celebration Hall offers the following space options:

Emerald Coast Event Hall. High ceilings, beautiful chandeliers and wall sconces create a beautiful ambience for the elegance of a wedding day. The Emerald Coast Event Hall features a dance floor with plenty of room for a sit-down or banquet-style meal. With 3,700 square feet, the venue comfortably seats 200 guests with a maximum capacity of 300 guests.

Tents. Surrounded by lush grass, the venue allows couples to set up tents to accommodate a covered reception. Add the elegance with a ceremony on the beach or on the lawns to have a full-service reception in the natural beauty of the Celebration Hall and modern tents. Lighted lawns create a beautiful effect for evening receptions.

Beach. Just minutes from the beach, the Celebration Hall hosts beach ceremonies. Say "I do" barefoot on the beach with the beautiful waters as your backdrop.

The Celebration Hall caters to couples’ exact wedding day needs. Whether wanting to rent the venue for your reception or have a full-service wedding, brides and grooms have a customized wedding package that meets their needs. The site is fully equipped to comfortably seat 200 guests. Chairs, tables, linens and tableware are included in the price of rentals. The hall can be rented for both ceremony and receptions. For more information on the Celebration Hall, please contact the venue. The venue requires couples to sign a contract and make a deposit to secure the date.

With style, elegance and weddings customized to the needs of couples, weddings are magical moments at the Celebration Hall. The venue offers couples many extra perks that complete the wedding day and beyond like romantic accommodations at 30A Suites located just across the street. Extra perks include:

• Accommodations
  • Beach
  • Water activities
  • Restaurants
  • Bars

30A Venue. Minutes from the Beach for ceremony.

Inspired by the grand dining halls of European manor homes, this venue offers a truly unique and romantic experience. With vaulted, beamed ceilings, oak doors, and massive iron chandeliers scaled to impress, Celebration Hall evokes the luxury and romance of a historical venue in the heart of 30A.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Tented

Planning

61 Topsail Village Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL (850) 499-2652

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Czontel B

This venue is the most amazing venue. From the beginning to the end, Alice (the owner) and her family were the most helpful through our whole process. The venue is so beautiful without decorations. My family loved the suites. No two were alike. I was allowed early check-ins... Read More and my reception was allowed to extend at no additional charge. They are very flexible. I can't say enough good about Celebration Hall. I promise you won't be disappointed.

My wedding was beautiful

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Sara O

My wedding was beautiful. The venue was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want to get married in a church because we don't go to church. Celebration Hall had that beautiful church feeling but it kept me from feeling guilty because it isn't a church. My guests loved it and... Read More we all had a great time. However, the owners were very difficult to deal with. They have a very strict list of vendors you had to choose from and they didn't like you going off their list. I had found a great DJ and had already paid him in full but to be able to use him was a nightmare because he wasn't on the pre approved list. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and I feel that they caused me more stress than I needed.

2014-04-14T16:51:34 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear you and your guests had a great time! Our intentions were never to cause you stress. We require all of our vendors to provide insurance ahead of time. It is unfortunate that the DJ you originally chose did not provide us... Read Less Read More