Celebration Hall

Planning

61 Topsail Village Drive, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Czontel B

This venue is the most amazing venue. From the beginning to the end, Alice (the owner) and her family were the most helpful through our whole process. The venue is so beautiful without decorations. My family loved the suites. No two were alike. I was allowed early check-ins... Read More and my reception was allowed to extend at no additional charge. They are very flexible. I can't say enough good about Celebration Hall. I promise you won't be disappointed.

My wedding was beautiful

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Sara O

My wedding was beautiful. The venue was exactly what I was looking for. I didn't want to get married in a church because we don't go to church. Celebration Hall had that beautiful church feeling but it kept me from feeling guilty because it isn't a church. My guests loved it and... Read More we all had a great time. However, the owners were very difficult to deal with. They have a very strict list of vendors you had to choose from and they didn't like you going off their list. I had found a great DJ and had already paid him in full but to be able to use him was a nightmare because he wasn't on the pre approved list. Planning a wedding is stressful enough and I feel that they caused me more stress than I needed.

2014-04-14T16:51:34 Response from the vendor

So glad to hear you and your guests had a great time! Our intentions were never to cause you stress. We require all of our vendors to provide insurance ahead of time. It is unfortunate that the DJ you originally chose did not provide us... Read Less Read More