Wedding DJ and All Inclusive Wedding Packages!

5 Star weddings including DJ/MC for Ceremony, Cocktail and Reception, Wireless Smart Uplighting, Photobooth With Green Screen, Photography, Videography, Dance Floor Rentals, GOBO, Slide Shows, Officiant Service, Karaoke, and more. Book one service or for the most value, book multiple services!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony

5635 7th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL (727) 289-1684

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Jessica R

Making decisions on vendors can be one of the most difficult parts of wedding planning. After reading countless perfect reviews (of which I was slightly skeptical) for Celebrations24 my fiancé and I decided to set up a meeting. From the very first meeting with Dave, we knew we... Read More had found the perfect DJ. Not only is he professional, he also has a way of making you feel like he will make sure your whole day goes perfect and he delivers. We hired Dave as our DJ for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and we also added uplights for our venue. Dave had us fill out inclusive forms about specific songs we wanted included for everything and also offered suggestions when we were stumped. He also has some awesome and unique ideas such as the shoe game and trivia to add a little extra fun to the reception. The week before the wedding Dave sent us a detailed timeline for our day of which was very helpful. Dave helped my cousin (our officiant) get prepared for speaking into the mic for the ceremony, and gave him pointers on how to make sure everything went smoothly. He also helped to direct everyone into the reception once cocktail hour was over and assisted my bridal party, my husband and myself with getting lined up and ready to enter the reception. All you really need to know is that Dave goes above and beyond and does an outstanding job. At one point I even saw him walk over and clean up part of our buffet table. The uplights looked phenomenal and really made our venue stand out. Hiring Celebrations 24 and Dave was seriously one of the best decisions we made about our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tiffany C

Celebrations24 was amazing from the beginning. they are very quick to answer calls and emails and their staff seem to really know what they were doing. Our DJ was Kyle and he knocked it out of the park and had everyone dancing.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Melinda C

When looking for a DJ I was looking for a company with great reviews and a great price. Celebrations 24 did not disappoint, they were very professional and fun to work with. The DJ (Rick) showed up early to set up and was able to change the uplight coloring to exactly what I... Read More wanted on site. He kept it upbeat and on schedule. Dave answered all of my emails very quickly and showed true interest in my wedding. Everyone said they had a great time!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Sheena H

I just got married on November 18th, and I was so glad I hired Celebrations 24!! My DJ, Kyle, helped us plan how the whole wedding would go and it made us feel really confident and excited about the whole ceremony and reception. On the day of the wedding, there was so much going... Read More on with all the excitement. Kyle kept the whole wedding on track (the shoe game, throwing of the bouquet, etc) so that we could enjoy our guests instead of worrying about the timeline. I’m SO thankful for Dave and his awesome staff that helped me and my guests have the best time ever.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Whitney E

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Celebrations 24. We booked with Dave who was very friendly and helpful, answering our many, many questions. Kyle was appointed our DJ, and he did an AWESOME job (as did the photo booth staff)! The music, the uplighting, the photo... Read More booth... it all made for a perfect evening. Kyle and the staff were very professional and fun and I would hire them again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Matt M

We had DJ Dave at our wedding with the uplighting and it was phenomenal! He was great with intros and the shoe game was very entertaining for everyone at the reception! The music and speakers were great (even the ceremony music on the beach)! I highly recommend him to anyone... Read More getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Farrah S

Our DJ fell through a week before our wedding. Panicked, I called Celebrations 24 and spoke with Dave, the owner, immediately. He told me not to worry and that he would have a DJ for me. Our DJ was Kyle and he made us feel so relaxed before the wedding. At the wedding, you would... Read More have thought we worked with him for months before. He gave us great suggestions and made the wedding an absolute blast. The sound quality, the dance floor lighting, and his emcee-ing was amazing. I cannot recommend Celebrations 24 and Kyle enough

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Nik P

Dave & the Celebrations 24 Team were in one word, amazing. We can't thank them enough! We had 3 days of events and Dave was on time and completely in tune for every event. The sound quality on the speakers was excellent and we had zero "technical difficulties" all weekend.... Read More Last but not least, Dave was an absolute pleasure to work with; he was extremely responsive via email, text, or phone. Dave was very personable and even got to show off his great DJ'ing skills at one of our events. Dave went out of his way to make sure everything in his control was perfect, and my wife and I highly, highly recommend his services. 5 Stars, no doubt!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Danielle H

Celebrations 24 was amazing! They had everyone up and dancing all night long! Easy to work with in planning our destination wedding. We had a blast!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 April C

Worked with Celebrations 24 at our recent wedding at the St. Petersburg MFA - Dave was amazing from start to finish! We live out of the area and most of our planning/communication was via email - dave is incredibly organized, detail oriented and was helpful whenever we needed... Read More him. Everything was set up hours in advance and he even took short videos of our special moments for their Facebook page which was an awesome surprise. Top notch professionalism and a whole lot of fun! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Caitlyn R

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or event, look no further! Celebrations 24 and DJ Rick did such an amazing job for my wedding. They are super friendly, organized and deliver exactly what they say. Our dance floor was rockin all night and the uplighting really set the... Read More mood. I highly recommend Celebrations 24, they rock!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Renee G

Celebrations24 is an amazing choice for your wedding or event DJ, the owner Dave was able to fit me into his busy schedule and work with me on making my day perfect on very short notice. Very talented and professional, and an overall delight to work with! I would recommend Dave... Read More and Celebrations24 for any of your DJ/lighting/video needs!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Victoria V

Dave was phenomenal throughout the entire planning process and even better during the event! He was super fast with responding to all of our questions and kept the party going flawlessly. We had some limitations with the lights (seizure prone guests) but Dave gave us the perfect... Read More amount of lighting while maintaining the style of our wedding. His combination of fun and hilarious games and respectful but lively music made for the perfect night.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Dakota E

This company is amazing! Dave is awesome & kept the party going. They were so easy to work with, especially when I didn't know exactly what I wanted. We went with the photographer, DJ and the bartender and they were all amazing and a joy to work with!! I would definitely... Read More recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Jill K

We used Celebrations 24 for our uplighting, DJ, videography and photobooth. It was so easy and affordable to book multiple services with this group. DJ Kyle was awesome, we had so many compliments from our guests on the music, and we really appreciated his help in creating a... Read More timeline for the reception in order to have a good flow and keep the party going, he was excellent! Brad and Jessica were our videographers for the day and their final product was phenomenal! The videos they produced were high quality and perfectly edited, and we had them back within a week of the wedding. Randall coordinated all the photobooth activities and did a great job! We were able to coordinate our backgrounds for the green screen in the week prior to our event, and he took it from there! All of the guests had a great time using the photobooth, and we loved looking at the photo album he created for us at the end of the night. Finally, the uplighting was perfect and really lit up the venue. Overall, Celebrations 24 was a top notch vendor and provided great service from end to end - thank you DJ Kyle, Brad, Jessica & Randall for helping make our day perfect!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Morgan M

Out of all our vendors, DJ Dave was hands down the most reliable and fun! He was quick to respond with all my millions of questions as a bride. Our guests had a blast at our wedding! The dance floor was always full! Thanks Celebrations24!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jamilyn S

He was great and made our night special and full of life! I would highly recommend him for your wedding! The photo booth was also a HUGE hit.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Tiffany M

Kyle was our Dj, and he was amazing!! He made sure everything flowed so perfectly! He was flexible, charming and funny! He had all my guests in tears when he recited a love story he had wrote for my husband and i based on our relationship history. I absoltely would recomend kyle... Read More and celebrations24 for your wedding !!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Adrienne B

Dave was amazing and made our wedding a night to remember! Great personality and easy to work with. Definitely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Cori H

Fun dh. Exellent sevice. I didn't tet to control or dictate the music too much but picked a "genre" and he had amazing selections. Guests commented on the great music durring dinner (went with Motown...).

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Alex J

Loved the idea of the customized back drops. People always love a Photo Booth, and this didn't fail. Dave and his crew are a fantastic bunch of people to work with. Thanks so much for all your hard work, and making our wedding enjoyable and FUN!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Nichole G

Celebrations 24 really made our wedding perfect! Dave was great to work with, very helpful throughout the whole process and Joe, the steel drummer is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Tanja M

Dave did an amazing job as our DJ. We are very happy we booked him. We went to meet him in person and he helped us a lot not just with finding the right music but with timeline, wedding games and traditions. He is very professional and such a fun DJ. We also booked the photo... Read More booth - which was the highlight at our reception. Everybody loved it and we got such an amazing wedding photo book with all the photo booth pictures. Great job! Would always recommend him. Plus the lights made our venue even more beautiful and created a great atmosphere. Thank you Dave!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Melissa D

Dave and his team absolutely made such a difference for our special day. Caring, dedicated, and attention to detail. Those are the words that come to mind for this wonderful team. Every single one of his team members, including himself, were involved as if it was their own... Read More special day with consideration for our requests as well as professionalism. We could not ask for anything more. My husband and I were trying to do everything long-distance trying to plan a wedding. However this team made it so much easier with our busy schedules. Dave honestly was the greatest factor in making it all come together. We were paired with the best dj, officiant, photographer, photo booth operator, and lighting arrangements. Thank You again we couldn't be more grateful. I have the Greatest confidence celebration 24 will make sure day special too. Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Amber G

If you are looking for a dj for your wedding or any other event in the Tampa Bay Area, look no more! Dave was the absolute best thing I could have imagined at my wedding. So professional and helpful from the very first phone call to the day of my wedding! He had everything under... Read More control and I was able to enjoy my wedding night with no worries. The green screen photobooth is a must!! It was a huge hit at our wedding and I'm glad we decided to upgrade. You will not be disappointed choosing Dave as your dj! I highly recommend!

Dave Kanaszka

My name is Dave Kanaszka and I am the owner of Celebrations24. I started this business about 10 years ago as a solo DJ company and through non-stop dedication and hard work, we have grown to a multi-DJ, Lighting, Photo/video full service wedding business! We are a consistent 5 STAR rated company based on our previous brides and grooms and we strive to stay atop of the wedding industry. I have surrounded myself with the best talent in the Bay area to create the perfect wedding day. Rest assured that all of the talented folks at Celebrations24 will produce the wedding day of your dreams!