Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

3131 S Jones Blvd., Las Vegas, NV (702) 222-0507

Gorgeous dress, great service

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Joclyn F

There are a handful of bridal salons in Las Vegas and celebrations is amazing. There are a large amount of dresses, all beautiful, and at great prices. The ladies that work there go above and beyond to make the experience one to remember. The alterations staff on site did a... Read More wonderful job as well.

Great selection, but more than basic alterations go elsewhere

Reviewed on 5/23/2015 Sarah B

I will preface by saying, I am a very picky bride. Being involved with many wedding myself, I know what I want and expected no less than perfect on my day. The staff was fantastic with selection. They were patient and very friendly. I found a dress and was able to purchase it... Read More off the rack. However, after some time and alterations to make the dress fit how I wanted, and make some changes to the general look of the dress, I realized that this was not the dress for me. It never fit well in the bust area (in retrospect I should've had a size up just for my chest), and it really wasn't what I wanted, which is mainly no fault but my own. I selected another dress with about 3-4 months to my wedding and was told that it would arrive with more than a month to spare and we would have time for alterations. Unfortunately, my dress was a bit late coming in, so we geared full throttle to get the alterations done (I ordered a larger size to accommodate my bust area, so rest of dress needed to be taken in and I wanted a sleeve added on). After many fittings and a week to go , I realized that my seamstress (a very nice woman) and I were not on the same page with what I wanted so I called and voiced my concern and requested a different seamstress. The owner was very rude and demeaning to me, citing that I wasn't being positive and not knowing what I wanted (despite giving them a picture of EXACTLY what I wanted sleeve to look like). When I came back into store, he was even more rude to my face and made the general process from there out absolutely miserable. In the end, I was put with a new seamstress who did a wonderful job on my sleeves, but the owner made a big issue about me asking about the overall fit of the rest of the dress (I was concerned that the size 12 dress still looked too big on rest of my body that measures a size 2 in the waist and size 8 in the hips), I eventually got frustrated and gave up and sure enough, my dress fit too loose at my wedding (at least an inch all around, sorry but I didn't miraculously lose an inch in one week, though it would be nice!!) and it bunched up in my waist and stomach, visible in many of my photos. I recommend for selection and basic alterations. And under no circumstances, get the male owner involved with anything, he was truly the worst part of my experience.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Evi S

Great selection, very helpful staff! I had to get my dress taken in 5 days before the wedding and they were great about accomodating me!

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Trisha S

Great staff and prices. Definitely felt beautiful and special for my big day. I still get compliments on my gown and bridesmaids dresses to this day.

Best place for a gown

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Angela S

When we got engaged I knew that the only place I would buy my gown was this store. My friend bought her gown there and had such a great experience that I knew I wouldn't go elsewhere. From my first appointment until the moment I picked up my gown, I had the best experience.... Read More The staff is very friendly, they are extremely knowledgeable on all their products. Cindy did a great job with the alterations on my gown. I highly recommend Celebrations Bridal above anyone else when it comes to buying a gown.

Don't go for the Popular Names!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Magaly L

You may not hear of Celebrations Bridal often, but they are truly amazing. They are all about customer service and making you feel like the most important person in their business, not just another customer to get in and out. I was able to pick a dress I could ask their... Read More seamstress to take apart and make it my own vision, which they accomplished with flying colors. This place is a definite must see if your looking for a dress for your special day.

two amazing dresses!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014 Ciarra I

People can't stop talking about my gowns.

I found the perfect dress

Reviewed on 2/16/2014 Crystal W

After attempting to find a dress at DB and not having any luck (I think partially due to an unhelpful associate) I headed to Celebrations. I liked that I was able to browse without having anybody hounding me. However, when I needed help, I didn't get any. When I was ready to... Read More try on dresses, I was put in a way too small dressing room and left to fend for myself. Despite the difficulty I had getting in and out of the dresses on my own, I found the perfect dress for me. I was a little disappointed when I went to pick up my dress. I had scheduled a final fitting but was only helped by a sales associate. She showed me the bustle that had been put in, but it was not the type I had been told I would be getting. When they packaged the dress for me, I was expecting more than the over sized garbage bag I was given. That bag barely survived the trip home, let alone bringing it to my hotel and then to the site of the wedding. For the price I paid for my dress, I definitely expected something better. Celebrations has beautiful dresses, but the customer service leaves a little to be desired.

Perfect Place To Find The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Susan

When I started looking for wedding dresses, I knew that Celebrations would be my one and only stop. My sister got her wedding dress here years ago, and I also know the daughter of the owners, Trisha, who was my consultant throughout the whole process. Trisha listened to what I... Read More wanted, and had me try on a bunch of dresses on my first visit. I was torn between 2 dresses, so decided to come back for a 2nd appointment at a later date. I am SO glad I waited because they ended up getting a new dress in that week, which was the dress! The price was reasonable, and the service was outstanding. I also had all my alterations done at Celebrations, and my dress fit like a glove on my wedding day. I can't thank Trisha and the entire Celebrations team for making me look and feel like a beautiful bride on my big day!

Celebrations was great!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 Catalina H

There were a lot of things I simply was not sure about when it came to my wedding. I had never pictured it so I didn't know what I wanted for colors, flowers, etc. but I did know exactly what I wanted my dress to look like after trying on a few different silhouettes. Every... Read More place told me to try on things that I wouldn't expect to like, because I'd be surprised at how many brides end up choosing something they thought they wouldn't like. This was not the case for me. I knew what would be flattering, the kind of material I wanted, and what designs I liked. The only problem...this such dress didn't exist. I truly couldn't find it anywhere. I then found exactly what I wanted online, to then be told no store had it (unless I wanted to travel to another state). I took a big risk, went to Celebrations, and tried two different dresses by the same designer of the dress I wanted. One was basically the top of "my" dress and the correct material, the second was the bottom and the train of what I wanted. The girls at Celebrations immediately could tell I knew what I wanted. They helped me to really visualize what my dress would look like, and although they advised me that it is risky to order a dress without ever actually trying it on, they were also very aware of the fact that I had done my shopping and knew what I wanted. They helped me every step of the way, ordered my dress for me, and it was perfect. Once it came in, they assisted me with alterations at very reasonable prices and continued alterations until it fit perfectly. The girls at Celebration were always friendly and professional and although the dress was probably my most expensive purchase of the wedding, it was comparable considering many other dresses we tried on were the same price if not more, and other places charged a lot more for alterations. If you are looking for quality dresses and quality alterations, Celebrations is the place to go. Thanks Celebrations for helping to make our wedding day so special!

These guys are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Amanda K

The boutique that I was working with was telling me last December that my dress was discontinued and they couldn't give me a date that I could get my dress. I called Celebrations and explained my situation to Robert. These guys are very close with dress designers and he was able... Read More to call me back 10 minutes later and told me he' could get my dress (Mori Lee Madeline Gardener 1662) by April. I was impressed but even better... It was here in March! I took my fiend dress shopping here and her dress was here within 2 months! Request Kim for the best experience you could imagine!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Bonnie T

They could not have been ore accommodating! They knew my budget was not very high, even though they do work on commission the girl could not have been more helpful! She found the perfect dress for me in 20 min! It was the 3rd dress I tried on. I didn't think I could have found... Read More the one so quickly so I went to several other stores. Nothing else even compared to celebrations. The friendly staff, the selections! I went during crazy prom and wedding season but they always found room for me! And no one else bets their ale ration prices! They rock!

Found my dress here!

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Sinee B

Celebrations was a great store to find the perfect bridal dress. I found a great deal off the rack and it was my size. I wanted to add a little more sparkle to my dress, so they bought out their belt collection. This made my dress beautiful! The people there are amazing. I felt... Read More like this place was more of a family owned store rather than a chain, so they make you feel extra special. I did noticed that my dress had a tiny spot, so they worked on getting any spot removed from my dress. They also store the dress in a great place where it can lay and not get winkled, so I left it at the store until a few days before I was going to get married.

The best bridal shop in Vegas

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Cailee L

I found my dress online and ordered it through Celebrations without any problems. When it finally came in, the seamstress there was AMAZING. She did an amazing job making it fit perfectly. (And for a decent cost). All the employees there are so friendly and really look out for... Read More your best interests. Kyly helped me and I love her! I highly recommend this place for your bridal gown search.

Love this place!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Stephanie R

I had such a great experience with Celebrations Bridal! I originally went to Alfred Angelo and hated my experience there. It was such a breath of fresh air to deal with such wonderful people at Celebrations! I bought my dress for only $400 (what a steal!) and it was totally... Read More perfect. I came back to get my bridesmaids dresses and Kim helped us get the perfect one! It was casual and amazing for my country rustic wedding. She really was so interested in us and it made me feel so special! We had to order one bridesmaids dress super last minute and we also had a bridesmaid that couldn't do her alterations until the day before the wedding and they totally made it work with no problems! They were so great and I would recommend them to everyone!

Terrible Service

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Melisa M

I went there is search of my perfect dress... They turned me to a 18 year girl who said pick what you want sent me into a room by myself. My maid of honor had to come in and help me. Then when out in the mirror area, the girl came back to clip the dresses to make them fit and... Read More she pinched my skin with a metal clip and made me bleed! She acted like it was no big deal and the manager could care less...

Amazing dress selection!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Emily S

I am so glad I went to Celebrations! I was getting discouraged after going to several other bridal stores and not finding what I was looking for. Celebrations had so many options! All of the staff was really nice and helpful, the only reason I gave them 4 stars is that I wasn't... Read More completely happy with some of the alterations on my dress and it was frustrating having to go in for multiple fittings when the same area wasn't fitting properly. I loved my dress and received many compliments on it, but in the end, I wasn't completely happy with the way it fit despite all of the alterations.

Great Service

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Eileen B

I used this bridal salon for my wedding in April of 2012. I started the process in May of 2011 and everything went very smoothly. Was able to get my bridal gown, my mother's gown, and 2 bridesmaids gowns at this location. They got everything we ordered in stock in a nice... Read More amount of time, and I made sure that I didn't wait until the last minute to avoid that stress. The girl who helped me with my wedding down the first time was kind of meek and not that helpful other than pulling dresses but she was still friendly. The girls I had during the fittings were a lot better and even though they were young like me, they were professional and helpful. The seamstress was great! She went back and took the dress in at the last minute after the first alterations just because she thought it could be better..no extra charge either. We were all happy with our experiences there..and it was great to be able to make payments as well. Recommended!

Dream Dress

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Melissa C

My experience with Celebrations was perfect. They were so helpful with every process of my dress shopping experience. I never felt like I was bothering their employees with all of my questions. Everyone was happy to help. I was also amazed at how affordable the dresses were.... Read More At one point, I was questioning whether I should purchase an underskirt to make the dress poof a bit more. Instead of trying to upsell me, one of the main people suggested they steam the dress first for me. He didn't think I would want to make any changes after the dress had been properly steamed. HE WAS SO RIGHT! As a bride on a budget, that meant a lot to me. Celebrations is the way to go!

Dress

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Brooke S

Great store and very helpful. Bridesmaids dresses are a bit pricey but they had the perfect ones for my wedding. Bought my dress, mother of the bride dress and bridesmaid dresses from here!

Dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Julie B

Great selection! I found my dream dress here...service was top notch! Highly recommended :)

Beautiful dress

Reviewed on 9/03/2012 Sarah Ashmore A

I purchased my dress and veil from Celebrations. They were always very helpful, able to answer questions, and accomodated my visits to Las Vegas for fittings.

Vegas girls go here for your dress!

Reviewed on 8/25/2012 Lisa M

The moment I stepped into Celebrations I knew I would find "the dress" I always dreamed of! The ladies who work there are all so helpful, sweet, and supportive. They treat you like family, even call you to let you know when all your bridesmaids need to come in for fittings. Kim... Read More was an angel, who sold me my dress...and ask for Cindy to do any alterations you may need. She was a god-send and very patient ; )i love Celebrations and I'm sure you will as well!

Best selection & experience

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Laken Z

I shopped all over Vegas for my dress and this was by far the best, most pleasant experience I had. They want you to find your dress so they have no problem helping you try on everything in the store with a positive attitude. Best customer service! I found my dress, veil,... Read More earrings and hair accessory within 30 minutes of my appointment. I even had my dress altered there and it was all perfect.

They did the right thing

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Sandi S

On my 2nd to last fitting, the deep V back of my dress was gorgeous! I asked for this alteration. There was still a big crinkle of fabric under the left breast which they were trying to fix while I waited. Three hours later, it was fixed and the seamstress asked me to check the... Read More back. She had cut the whole back out and created a low back with extra long straps. After trying to correct this on the next day, the manager offered for me to try to find a new dress elsewhere and if I did, she would refund all of my money. Wow. Although stressful, I found a gown that was meant for me and Celebrations did refund my money.

Start a Conversation!