Celebrations: Big City Style, Small Town Service

Celebrations was established in 1988 in historic downtown New Braunfels, Texas. Our selection is carefully curated to ensure that we offer our customers a variety of silhouettes, styles, and price points. Our friendly and knowledgeable team of consultants can help you find the dress of your dreams and help outfit your entire wedding party.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

275 S. Seguin Ave, New Braunfels, TX (830) 629-4419
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Marie T

Celebrations is INCREDIBLE in every way. Unparalleled service, gorgeous dresses that fit any budget, and they make you feel like you're the only customer in the shop. They truly help you CELEBRATE the joy of getting your wedding dress, rather than letting you feel overwhelmed or... Read More lost. I can't recommend this shop highly enough. The best hands-down.

2017-05-09T11:12:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad your experience was a good one. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taryn H

This was my first stop in looking for a dress and my last!! I found "the dress" here!! Everyone was very nice and helpful!! They have a big unique selection that is very affordable!! We also found my Mother in laws dress here and bridesmaid dresses!! I received lots and lots of... Read More compliments on my dress and bridesmaids!! So glad I found this place!!

2017-05-09T11:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. So happy for you! Glad we were able to help with your big day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sandy H

Celebrations Bridal was absolutely amazing! We were on a quick turnaround and they helped us make selections and kept us fully informed the whole way. We ended up having a couple of issues and they ALL went way out of their way to make sure we got what we needed! Couldn't... Read More have asked for more! And the dress selection and grooms clothes all really awesome!

2016-06-15T10:06:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to help with your special day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jordan G

Katie and the whole Celebrations team were amazing! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and Maritza, the seamstress did a wonderful job altering my dress just like I wanted. Ashley has a great team and I love seeing what she has done with the store! I recommend anyone getting... Read More married or even just looking for evening formal wear to go to Celebrations!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Taylor B

I can not thank Celebrations Bridal enough for helping me achieve my perfect Bridal vision! The staff was always so sweet and welcoming. I brought my three year old with me to most appointments and they were AMAZING with her. They even let her try on flower girl dresses while I... Read More was trying on dresses to make her feel included which meant the word to the both of us! Our consultant Sam found the PERFECT dress for me when I wasn’t exactly sure of what I wanted. She knew even when I didn’t, talk about talent! From the gorgeous quality of dress inventory to pour through, to the alteration miracles they made happen both with my dress and my bridesmaids, to the always positive Miss Ashley (who by the way is the sweetest woman with such a bright personality) always there to help us either in store or just a phone call away, Celebrations couldn’t have done a better job. I highly recommend any bride looking for a magical and stress free bridal experience to choose Celebrations Bridal!

2017-10-24T11:53:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate the feedback and are so happy that we could help you find the dress of your dreams. Cannot wait to see your pictures!! XO

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Danna J

I cannot say enough about Celebrations! I am from Texas but live in Arizona for the time being. I found my dress in December and had to fly in for fittings! Ashley and her staff are amazing! They were always so accommodating and helpful with me! I had issues when it came to... Read More fittings and had to have my dress altered the few days before bridal pics and the week of the wedding! Ashley and Maritza are awesome and had my dress altered and ready for both occasions! Brides do yourselves a favor and get your wedding dress here! I promise you won’t regret it!!

2017-10-24T11:54:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy for you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. Congrats! XO

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jennifer F

Purchased wedding dress and alterations. Katie was my guide through the entire process. She and all the staff are very friendly, helpful and have a wonderful attitude. Will be returning and referring others to Celebrations!

2017-09-15T09:51:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much - your feedback made our day! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Stephanie S

Katey was an amazing help in the search for my gown! I tried on a few gowns before finding the one, and awesomely enough she was the one who picked it out! I fell in love with it immediately and was just floored by the quality, price, and service that Celebrations has to offer!... Read More This really is the best place to go in the area!

2017-09-15T09:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you so much! Congratulations once again. XO

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jenna G

My first bridal experience was meh... I took too many people and went to the department wedding stores (Davids and Alfred Angelo). The next shopping experience I only took my parents and our first (and last) stop was Celebrations. I loved every dress I tried on and found the... Read More PERFECT dress for me. Later my experience, however, became less than ideal. My biggest words of advice, no matter where you shop, know your measurements ahead of time. (not just what size clothes you wear... your actual measurements) I did not realize but my measurements were incorrect upon ordering so when the dress arrived it did not fit and instead I was blamed for getting fat. I left that day crying. Luckily the alterations lady is wonderful and made it work in the end. The end result... my dress was stunning and the wedding was beautiful.

2017-08-21T14:47:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad that you were happy with the outcome! Wishing you the best always.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Hannah C

The dresses are pretty but they are SO rude to you if they don't think you are willing to dish out an arm and a leg. I called two different times to ask about prices and see if i could go in and look at selection before making an appointment with my bridesmaids and the girl on... Read More the phone acted like she had better things to do than help answer my questions and i was told that i wasn't able to view the floor without an appointment, that apparently the brides don't do that here. Customer service is key, and I will not give my money to a shop that doesn't realize that.

2017-06-19T15:12:54 Response from the vendor

Hi there, I'm so sorry that you felt like you received anything less than stellar customer service when you called our store. I'm sure you can tell from our other reviews on theKnot.com that we are committed to providing brides with the best possible experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hannah H

I had the absolutely best experience getting my wedding dress from celebrations! I loved working with the girls and they treated me and my family so well! I added on to my dress quite a bit and they were all so patient and willing to work with me. I could not recommend a better... Read More bridal shop to help this part of your wedding go so smoothly!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda B

Celebrations had a huge selection for every bride. They were easy to deal with and service focused. I would recommend them for any bride. My dress was beyond perfect for my big day.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Paige P

I am not the most feminine bride, and was almost dreading finding a dress. I had looked at about 3 stores before (accidentally) finding Celebrations. I barely knew what I was looking for, and ended up grabbing whatever slightly caught my eye to try on. The service was wonderful,... Read More and they KNOW what they're doing. The moment I put on my dress, I just froze. No reaction from me, and one second later she says "OH, this is IT." I knew it, too. Not what I thought I would end up in, but I can't imagine having picked another dress. EVERYONE lost their minds about it, and strangers on photographers site are raving about it. Feel like auctioning this amazing dress off! haha and I stayed in my budget!!!! Celebrations- THANK YOU!

2017-05-09T11:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review! So glad we could help. Congratulations on your recent wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Carly D

I can't even begin to explain how amazing this shop is. All of the staff was incredibly helpful and because I went on a weekday during the day they didn't make me feel rushed or silly for wanting to try on dresses several times. They have a great selection especially for a sweet... Read More little store in New Braunfuls. I bought my dress there tonight and getting to spend time with all of these great people will be a highlight of my wedding planning process to look back on.

2016-11-09T16:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had so much fun with you and your family. So excited for you - enjoy the next few months of planning. You are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Haley R

Love love LOVE Celebrations! I've worked with them on multiple occasions, most recently for my wedding dress. Katie is my absolute FAVE, but everyone there is super sweet and helpful! Ashley always treated me like a friend and Maritza is THE BEST alterations artist there is! Two... Read More thumbs up y'all!!! :)

2016-10-19T15:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business and congratulate you once again on your recent marriage!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Venita L

I must say that we did have the experience that the other reviewers have had. We were in the store for a good 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us and then it wasn't even close to a warm greeting. For my daughter, this was the beginning of a down hill slide. The person... Read More that was assisting her with the wedding dress fitting had no personality but the worst thing was she insulted my daughter more than once. My daughter is a size 2 or 4 and has been blessed with beautiful hips. The 'consultant' made more than one comment to her that she could not try on certain dresses because they could never get them over her hips. She had the gall to bring out a size 18 dress so my daughter's hips would clear! Trying on wedding dresses should be a fun and happy time. My daughter left feeling down. I do not recommend this establishment. I can't imagine how they would make a full figured woman feel trying on gowns. Shame on them.

2016-07-13T09:36:46 Response from the vendor

I'm disappointed to hear that you and your daughter had anything less than a great experience at our store. Planning your wedding should be a fun and exciting time, and we always want our customers to leave feeling happy. I'm so sorry that your daughter... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stephanie W

I chose Celebrations because I really wanted to shop local and find something unique that isn't on a lot of other brides. I booked my appointment and brought my soon to be mother-in-law, her best friend, and my matron of honor with me to go shopping. The first dress was the one!... Read More I absolutely LOVED it! I tried on some other options just to see what else was out there. Some of the other dresses were WAY out of my price point though! I would have been pretty upset if I fell in love with one just to find out I couldn't afford it. Luckily, the dress I chose was actually under budget and was just perfect! The girl I worked with, Heather, was very sweet. I had heard horror stories about bridal shops telling you to get a dress size much larger than what you'd normally wear just to jack up the alterations cost. That's not the case here! Heather showed me side-by-side my measurements and the measurements from the designer. The dress came in and it was a perfect fit! The seamstress was amazing. I had my neckline altered and I know that couldn't have been easy since the entire top of bodice has beading. It looks flawless! They've been so helpful and courteous through the entire process. I definitely recommend them to anyone who asks where to get a bridal dress!

2016-07-08T14:27:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad we could help, and congratulations once again on your upcoming wedding!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Ashley S

The ladies at Celebrations were always attentive and followed up several times by phone and email after my dress was purchased. They offer storage, cleaning and do preservation of the dress after the wedding. I love my dress and my experience at Celebrations was very... Read More personal.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Samantha W

Celebrations was fantastic to work with! They helped me find the perfect dress and continued to support me up to the day of the wedding. I would recommend Celebrations without any reservations.

Great selection & pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Everyone at this store was so helpful and friendly. No one ever made me feel like I was wasting their time or like they had other things to do. I always felt like a priority and that they all really enjoyed what they were doing. From the time I bought my dress, through... Read More alterations, everything went smoothly. It was so nice to not have to stress about whether or not things would be ordered or done correctly. There was a great selection of styles and my dress came in two weeks before it was supposed to arrive and alterations were done in a very timely manner. My mother also bought her Mother of the Bride dress there and she was given treatment just as if she were a bride. I highly recommend this shop for anyone in the surrounding area as all of the women there are a pleasure to work with.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 S M

This was the first place I went to look for my dress. I never expected to find a dress on the first day. I tried on 15-20 dresses while I was there and everyone at Celebrations was amazing at helping me find the perfect wedding dress. Cin worked extra hard to help me find... Read More something in my budget. They even helped find accessories for the dress to make it even more beautiful and unique. They were great at accommodating all the changes we had within the wedding party, and helped coordinate dresses for the flower girls and maid of honor. We were offered help with finding outfits for the men in the wedding, and even though we didn't choose any they offered (color didn't match what we were looking for) they made suggestions to places to look and even asked about us finding one. They always made sure that we had everything we needed. They were never pushy, like some sales people, instead listened to our wants and needs. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for bridal or prom or evening wear!

Sweepstakes Winner!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 evelyn g

Gosh, words cannot express how fabulous Celebrations Bridal is. Connie, Heather and the complete Celebrations' team are amazing when it comes to finding the perfect dress for a bride's special day. As the mother of the bride, I knew that they would listen and find my daughter... Read More that perfect dress. Their patience, professionalism, and knowledge is outstanding. As a wedding planner, myself, I entrust Celebrations Bridal with all of my clients. They stand above all the other bridal salons. All of my brides leave with a dress and a positive experience!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Krystle H

They were absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I was able to find mine in an hour. They really listen to your need and will not go over your budget or push you to purchase. It is a very inviting place

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Genna K

I had been to other bridal boutiques, but I did not feel as welcome as I did at Celebrations. I tried on many styles and they worked with me to find the perfect dress. I absolutely love it! Plus my mom and all my bridesmaids got 10% off their dress for buying it from... Read More Celebrations as well.

Celebrations

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Kaylie S

Let me start by saying I LOVED my dress. However, when shopping for the dress, I originally did not want strapless. I ended up choosing a strapless dress because it had everything else that I wanted. When ordering the dress, I asked the sales girl what she thought I should... Read More order (as I have never bought a wedding dress before). She told me it ran small and suggested ordering big. When the dress came in, it was WAY too big, and cost me a lot to alter. Secondly, when I tried on my dress after it finally came in, I was still not sold on strapless. The same sales girl from before told me that there was a cap sleeve option that could be added. Of course I loved it with the sleeves. However, I had to pay an extra $75 for rush shipping. I would not have had to pay that had the cap sleeves been offered on the original visit. Also, there were two options of sleeves. After paying the rush shipping, then having my cousin pick them up for me and mail them to me (as I lived 4 hours away); I ended up with the wrong sleeves. It was too late to order the correct sleeves. My dress was still gorgeous, but it was disheartening that I paid rush shipping for the WRONG sleeve. Other than these issues, everyone that worked there was very pleasant.

Meet The Coordinator

Celebrations Team

Here at Celebrations, we aren't just co-workers- we are friends. We like to have fun together and we want to make sure that you have fun too! We are a full service salon that strives to create an excellent customer experience from the moment you walk through our door until you pick up your gown for the final time before the big event. From accessories to alterations, we will guide you every step of the way. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for, or you're not sure where to begin, let us help make your dress dreams come true!