Celebrations: Big City Style, Small Town Service

Celebrations was established in 1988 in historic downtown New Braunfels, Texas. Our selection is carefully curated to ensure that we offer our customers a variety of silhouettes, styles, and price points. Our friendly and knowledgeable team of consultants can help you find the dress of your dreams and help outfit your entire wedding party.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

275 S. Seguin Ave, New Braunfels, TX (830) 629-4419

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Marie T

Celebrations is INCREDIBLE in every way. Unparalleled service, gorgeous dresses that fit any budget, and they make you feel like you're the only customer in the shop. They truly help you CELEBRATE the joy of getting your wedding dress, rather than letting you feel overwhelmed or... Read More lost. I can't recommend this shop highly enough. The best hands-down.

2017-05-09T11:12:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad your experience was a good one. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Taryn H

This was my first stop in looking for a dress and my last!! I found "the dress" here!! Everyone was very nice and helpful!! They have a big unique selection that is very affordable!! We also found my Mother in laws dress here and bridesmaid dresses!! I received lots and lots of... Read More compliments on my dress and bridesmaids!! So glad I found this place!!

2017-05-09T11:14:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words. So happy for you! Glad we were able to help with your big day!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sandy H

Celebrations Bridal was absolutely amazing! We were on a quick turnaround and they helped us make selections and kept us fully informed the whole way. We ended up having a couple of issues and they ALL went way out of their way to make sure we got what we needed! Couldn't... Read More have asked for more! And the dress selection and grooms clothes all really awesome!

2016-06-15T10:06:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!We are thrilled that we had the opportunity to help with your special day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Hannah h

The dresses are pretty but they are SO rude to you if they don't think you are willing to dish out an arm and a leg. I called two different times to ask about prices and see if i could go in and look at selection before making an appointment with my bridesmaids and the girl on... Read More the phone acted like she had better things to do than help answer my questions and i was told that i wasn't able to view the floor without an appointment, that apparently the brides don't do that here. Customer service is key, and I will not give my money to a shop that doesn't realize that.

2017-06-19T15:12:54 Response from the vendor

Hi there, I'm so sorry that you felt like you received anything less than stellar customer service when you called our store. I'm sure you can tell from our other reviews on theKnot.com that we are committed to providing brides with the best possible experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hannah H

I had the absolutely best experience getting my wedding dress from celebrations! I loved working with the girls and they treated me and my family so well! I added on to my dress quite a bit and they were all so patient and willing to work with me. I could not recommend a better... Read More bridal shop to help this part of your wedding go so smoothly!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Amanda B

Celebrations had a huge selection for every bride. They were easy to deal with and service focused. I would recommend them for any bride. My dress was beyond perfect for my big day.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Paige P

I am not the most feminine bride, and was almost dreading finding a dress. I had looked at about 3 stores before (accidentally) finding Celebrations. I barely knew what I was looking for, and ended up grabbing whatever slightly caught my eye to try on. The service was wonderful,... Read More and they KNOW what they're doing. The moment I put on my dress, I just froze. No reaction from me, and one second later she says "OH, this is IT." I knew it, too. Not what I thought I would end up in, but I can't imagine having picked another dress. EVERYONE lost their minds about it, and strangers on photographers site are raving about it. Feel like auctioning this amazing dress off! haha and I stayed in my budget!!!! Celebrations- THANK YOU!

2017-05-09T11:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review! So glad we could help. Congratulations on your recent wedding!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Carly D

I can't even begin to explain how amazing this shop is. All of the staff was incredibly helpful and because I went on a weekday during the day they didn't make me feel rushed or silly for wanting to try on dresses several times. They have a great selection especially for a sweet... Read More little store in New Braunfuls. I bought my dress there tonight and getting to spend time with all of these great people will be a highlight of my wedding planning process to look back on.

2016-11-09T16:51:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We had so much fun with you and your family. So excited for you - enjoy the next few months of planning. You are going to be a BEAUTIFUL bride! XOXO

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Haley R

Love love LOVE Celebrations! I've worked with them on multiple occasions, most recently for my wedding dress. Katie is my absolute FAVE, but everyone there is super sweet and helpful! Ashley always treated me like a friend and Maritza is THE BEST alterations artist there is! Two... Read More thumbs up y'all!!! :)

2016-10-19T15:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate your business and congratulate you once again on your recent marriage!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

I must say that we did have the experience that the other reviewers have had. We were in the store for a good 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us and then it wasn't even close to a warm greeting. For my daughter, this was the beginning of a down hill slide. The person... Read More that was assisting her with the wedding dress fitting had no personality but the worst thing was she insulted my daughter more than once. My daughter is a size 2 or 4 and has been blessed with beautiful hips. The 'consultant' made more than one comment to her that she could not try on certain dresses because they could never get them over her hips. She had the gall to bring out a size 18 dress so my daughter's hips would clear! Trying on wedding dresses should be a fun and happy time. My daughter left feeling down. I do not recommend this establishment. I can't imagine how they would make a full figured woman feel trying on gowns. Shame on them.

2016-07-13T09:36:46 Response from the vendor

I'm disappointed to hear that you and your daughter had anything less than a great experience at our store. Planning your wedding should be a fun and exciting time, and we always want our customers to leave feeling happy. I'm so sorry that your daughter... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Stephanie W

I chose Celebrations because I really wanted to shop local and find something unique that isn't on a lot of other brides. I booked my appointment and brought my soon to be mother-in-law, her best friend, and my matron of honor with me to go shopping. The first dress was the one!... Read More I absolutely LOVED it! I tried on some other options just to see what else was out there. Some of the other dresses were WAY out of my price point though! I would have been pretty upset if I fell in love with one just to find out I couldn't afford it. Luckily, the dress I chose was actually under budget and was just perfect! The girl I worked with, Heather, was very sweet. I had heard horror stories about bridal shops telling you to get a dress size much larger than what you'd normally wear just to jack up the alterations cost. That's not the case here! Heather showed me side-by-side my measurements and the measurements from the designer. The dress came in and it was a perfect fit! The seamstress was amazing. I had my neckline altered and I know that couldn't have been easy since the entire top of bodice has beading. It looks flawless! They've been so helpful and courteous through the entire process. I definitely recommend them to anyone who asks where to get a bridal dress!

2016-07-08T14:27:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! So glad we could help, and congratulations once again on your upcoming wedding!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Ashley S

The ladies at Celebrations were always attentive and followed up several times by phone and email after my dress was purchased. They offer storage, cleaning and do preservation of the dress after the wedding. I love my dress and my experience at Celebrations was very... Read More personal.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Samantha W

Celebrations was fantastic to work with! They helped me find the perfect dress and continued to support me up to the day of the wedding. I would recommend Celebrations without any reservations.

Great selection & pleasure to work with

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

Everyone at this store was so helpful and friendly. No one ever made me feel like I was wasting their time or like they had other things to do. I always felt like a priority and that they all really enjoyed what they were doing. From the time I bought my dress, through... Read More alterations, everything went smoothly. It was so nice to not have to stress about whether or not things would be ordered or done correctly. There was a great selection of styles and my dress came in two weeks before it was supposed to arrive and alterations were done in a very timely manner. My mother also bought her Mother of the Bride dress there and she was given treatment just as if she were a bride. I highly recommend this shop for anyone in the surrounding area as all of the women there are a pleasure to work with.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 S M

This was the first place I went to look for my dress. I never expected to find a dress on the first day. I tried on 15-20 dresses while I was there and everyone at Celebrations was amazing at helping me find the perfect wedding dress. Cin worked extra hard to help me find... Read More something in my budget. They even helped find accessories for the dress to make it even more beautiful and unique. They were great at accommodating all the changes we had within the wedding party, and helped coordinate dresses for the flower girls and maid of honor. We were offered help with finding outfits for the men in the wedding, and even though we didn't choose any they offered (color didn't match what we were looking for) they made suggestions to places to look and even asked about us finding one. They always made sure that we had everything we needed. They were never pushy, like some sales people, instead listened to our wants and needs. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for bridal or prom or evening wear!

Sweepstakes Winner!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 evelyn g

Gosh, words cannot express how fabulous Celebrations Bridal is. Connie, Heather and the complete Celebrations' team are amazing when it comes to finding the perfect dress for a bride's special day. As the mother of the bride, I knew that they would listen and find my daughter... Read More that perfect dress. Their patience, professionalism, and knowledge is outstanding. As a wedding planner, myself, I entrust Celebrations Bridal with all of my clients. They stand above all the other bridal salons. All of my brides leave with a dress and a positive experience!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/28/2014 Krystle H

They were absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous and I was able to find mine in an hour. They really listen to your need and will not go over your budget or push you to purchase. It is a very inviting place

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Genna K

I had been to other bridal boutiques, but I did not feel as welcome as I did at Celebrations. I tried on many styles and they worked with me to find the perfect dress. I absolutely love it! Plus my mom and all my bridesmaids got 10% off their dress for buying it from... Read More Celebrations as well.

Celebrations

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Kaylie S

Let me start by saying I LOVED my dress. However, when shopping for the dress, I originally did not want strapless. I ended up choosing a strapless dress because it had everything else that I wanted. When ordering the dress, I asked the sales girl what she thought I should... Read More order (as I have never bought a wedding dress before). She told me it ran small and suggested ordering big. When the dress came in, it was WAY too big, and cost me a lot to alter. Secondly, when I tried on my dress after it finally came in, I was still not sold on strapless. The same sales girl from before told me that there was a cap sleeve option that could be added. Of course I loved it with the sleeves. However, I had to pay an extra $75 for rush shipping. I would not have had to pay that had the cap sleeves been offered on the original visit. Also, there were two options of sleeves. After paying the rush shipping, then having my cousin pick them up for me and mail them to me (as I lived 4 hours away); I ended up with the wrong sleeves. It was too late to order the correct sleeves. My dress was still gorgeous, but it was disheartening that I paid rush shipping for the WRONG sleeve. Other than these issues, everyone that worked there was very pleasant.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Kelly H

Beautiful wedding dress and alterations.

Small town but super busy

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Jennifer G

I grew up in the New Braunfels area and previously had bought my prom dress at this location. And previously, I had a better experience than when I went to get my bridal dress at Celebrations. I was able to find a beautiful dress, but had difficulties with customer service when... Read More I was there. I often had to wait when I came in for fittings because it was so busy, and I would have appreciate to have more of the information upfront, such as what particular things cost. I may have been overlooked because I wasn't their biggest customer and it was almost prom season, but I had trouble even when it wasn't prom season. Overall, despite this, I was very happy with my dress and alterations (especially after hearing horror stories of other brides I know). I think my experience is most likely atypical (with customer service) but would hope that the shop makes sure that they pay attention to their customers, whether big or small! Every bride's day is her own most important day!

Celebrations

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 danielle o

Everyone at celebrations is wonderful. They cater to you and are very attentive. They will call you to remind you about appointments and you get special perks if you buy your dress there. I received a coupon for wedding dress preservation a few weeks after the wedding with a... Read More thank you note for choosing celebrations. My dress was absolutely beautiful and I got so many compliments on it. I loved it and would recommend celebrations to anyone!

Great!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Shari M

They did great!

Great Service, Large Selection, Very Convenient!

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Diana C

The service at Celebrations is outstanding, from the moment you walk in to even after your wedding, they handle all of your needs and are very professional and courteous with all customers. Their alterations lady, Maritza, is great, she does fabulous work and is quite fast as... Read More well. They dyed my shoes to the exact shade I wanted and everything went smoothly.

Wonderful!!! Best Experience!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2013 Alia C

This was my last stop and the most memoriable!! I tried on over 50 dresses before meeting Andy at Celebrations she listened to what I wanted and evaluated what would look best on me, she gave me suggestions but also showed me exactly what I asked for. I ended up purchasing a... Read More suggesstion by Andy, it was beautiful and well under my budget!!! Everyone had nothing but wonderful things to say about my dress. I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses there! Everyone is wonderful! Must go even if you have to drive outside of San Antonio! Well worth it!!!!

Meet The Coordinator

Celebrations Team

Here at Celebrations, we aren't just co-workers- we are friends. We like to have fun together and we want to make sure that you have fun too! We are a full service salon that strives to create an excellent customer experience from the moment you walk through our door until you pick up your gown for the final time before the big event. From accessories to alterations, we will guide you every step of the way. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for, or you're not sure where to begin, let us help make your dress dreams come true!