Celebrate Life. Celebrate Family. Celebrate Love.

You can be confident that we will help you design a beautiful event, stretching your budget as far as it will go & leaving no detail overlooked. We would be honored to work with you so that on the day of your celebration, you can relax & enjoy a beautiful, memorable day with family & friends!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

5045 West Baseline Road A105-255, Laveen, AZ SERVING THE ENTIRE STATE (602) 762-1174

Perfect is an understatement!!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

You spend your entire life wondering if you're going to have the perfect wedding. We no longer have to worry about that. From the very beginning Amy and her team were incredible. I knew when I received the detailed potential customer questionnaire she was my planning... Read More soulmate. We were completely won over when she noticed a picture I had planted on my pinterest of a wedding cake from one of her prior weddings. So many vendors ask for the information but never check it; when she brought it up in our first meeting I knew she actually LOOKED at the information I sent her. Celebrations by Amy Bacon was with us for a year leading up to our wedding, and even though we are detailed and active in our planning, having someone to keep us on the right track, who could help us ask the right questions was invaluable. Without them, our wedding never would have been what it turned out to be. She helped us find the most amazing venue that was perfect for our personalities, needs and budget, something that seemed impossible at the time we signed our contract with all of the valley’s options. All of the vendors suggested were incredible and completely delivered the best on the wedding day. We cannot even begin to describe her work on our wedding day. She was able to handle all questions and we were not pestered by vendors or guests about anything on our wedding day. Our guests were amazed by everything, how every little detail was covered and how smooth everything went. Any issues, such as additional guests arriving, was taken care of quickly and unnoticeably. There was even a chance of rain and her team had everything covered. The lady in waiting services were incredible, having someone with us before the ceremony to have water, run errands and keep us on track while letting Amy create her magic at the venue was the perfect addition. We each gave the other a surprise during the reception, and she organized them both without the other knowing and presented them in the best way so we were both pleasantly surprised! We are so independent that at first we didn’t think we needed a wedding planner, but we are so glad after looking at 30 venues we joined the Celebrations by Amy Bacon family. Our wedding day was more than we could have ever dreamed possible and a day that was probably the most relaxing day of the year so far. Our guests will be talking about it for years to come and we will remember it forever.

Best Decision You Will Make

Reviewed on 5/21/2014

As the groom I didn't really know what to expect when it came to planning a large scale wedding. I had worked as a captain for a catering company while in college and thought helping my bride would be a cake walk. I couldn't have been more wrong. My wife and I were fortunate... Read More enough to learn early on in the process that we both couldn't handle the scale of this alone. I knew from the minute we met with Amy and her team that she could get the job done. What I underestimated was the level of detail and passion she had for all the intricacies to make our day so special. Not only was she able to knock it out of the park but we actually became friends with the whole team along the way. One of the most precious moments I was able to take from our wedding day was when my wife and I were able to peel away right after the ceremony with Amy, Gale, and Kate Ryan (who nailed Mary's vision for the flower design and was recommended by Amy) to take a sneak peek at our reception area. We were literally blown away and to see my wife so happy that she began to cry was something I will never forget. Then I looked over at Amy and the team and the passion had filled within them so much they had tears of joy running down their faces as well which reiterated to me how much love and care they all put into making it more than perfect. Amy, her team, and the recommended vendors were all so on point through the entire process and even the day after our big day my father was praising how any need that arose was attended to immediately without hesitation by the team. If there was ever a perfect wedding meticulously and gracefully executed, it happened that day for us and it couldn't have been pulled off without Amy and the Celebrations team.

Amy Bacon is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Amy S

We hired Amy Bacon as our wedding planner a year and a half before our November 9, 2013 wedding. We had a lot of time to work with her and the entire experience was very enjoyable and stress-free. Whenever we needed to choose a vendor for our wedding, Amy provided us with... Read More several that she knows are professional and reliable. This is such a huge help! Instead of having to weed through hundreds of people on Google, we were given 3 or 4 options to explore. All of the vendors that Amy recommended were fabulous - they were easy to work with, professional, knowledgeable, and creative. Amy guided us through the planning process and kept us on track with what needed to be done, but never rushed our decisions. She was always available via email or phone whenever we needed anything. Amy often put in extra time and attended several of our vendor meetings. An extremely positive thing about having Amy Bacon was her help and support when anything got off track. Luckily for us, we only had one hiccup that occurred and it confirmed Amy's concern for her clients, her professionalism and her problem solving skills. Having her as a mediator in our difficult situation allowed for easier negotiation through the problem. The day of our wedding was amazing and absolutely perfect, much in part to Amy Bacon and her entire team. They set up all of my DIY decorations so I never even had to think about it or get family members to help. She had extra team members to make sure that all of the bridal party was taken care of all day. Her team was kind and respectful to all our guests and made sure everyone was enjoying the event. They were so prepared with a detailed time line for the day and made sure everything went according to schedule. The time line and the team's experience was a tremendous asset to making the day run smoothly. I would highly recommend Celebrations by Amy Bacon to any future bride! They are fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Karen F

My only exposure to a wedding planner started and ended with the best of the best … Amy Bacon of Celebrations by Amy Bacon, at 6 months before the wedding. As the parent of an only child (my daughter), I wanted to enjoy every single moment of the day we planned for, and not... Read More deal with any issues or miss a single thing. After an initial two-hour conversation and over 1,800 miles between us, we made a connection, and I knew she was the one who would produce the BEST wedding ever! Not once did Amy and her team even slightly disappoint. Everything was so on point and absolutely PERFECT! When details of the planning began, we had the bride’s gown and a few contracts signed with the venue, DJ, photographer, and hair and make-up artists; all other “friendors” as we now refer to them were recommended by Amy. She first got to know us as the MOB, and bride and groom, and then paired our personalities with the perfect matches for dress alteration, tuxedos, floral and décor, invitations and paper products, bakery, cinematography, photo booth entertainment, and even the officiant! While we brought ideas, Amy and her friendors provided their valuable input, and together we created a memory that far surpassed both mine and the couple’s wildest dreams – full of so much love, tender moments, joy, perfection, and all the fun we imagined could be possible for everyone! Until you see their “timeline”, you never truly realize all the many, many little details that come into play and are necessary to pull off the perfect day! She didn’t miss a beat and went over and above – even going so far as to drive to get a necklace extender for me as the MOB on the day of the wedding so I could wear the precious gift from my daughter! I couldn’t imagine planning this important day with anyone but her – she made it fun and stress free from beginning to end. It’s been two months since the big day and I still want to do it all over again – with no one but her!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kenneth Y

Amy was amazing from the get go. She handled everything with ease and her experience shone throughout the entire process. I really didn't have to worry about a thing...not even losing a couple of buttons on my big day as she had a sewing kit on hand! Her execution was flawless... Read More and ensured a day of perfection for my wife and I. Her attention to detail and expedience are incomparable and her networking is an intangible asset for success in any field. She is also an amazing person and I'm proud to call her a friend.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Molly W

I had the most unbelievable dream wedding on New Year's Eve and I know every girl thinks they have a dream wedding, but I truly did and that's because of my incredible wedding planners Amy and Liz of Celebration by Amy Bacon. They were so thoughtful and beyond helpful during my... Read More entire 18 month long engagement. Constantly providing advice and making sure that my dream was captured. The night of my wedding I forgot to put my garter on and it wasn't until the DJ started calling all the single guys to the stage that I realized I wasn't wearing one. I panicked and looked at Amy and she pulled me aside and grabbed an extra one from her supplies and sent me back out there. It was seamless and the night went on without a hitch. Honestly, they are worth every penny and are so sweet and professional. If you want a dream wedding to be executed flawlessly I highly recommend Amy and Liz from Celebrations by Amy Bacon!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah K

Amy goes out of her way to make sure you have everything you need to make your wedding day perfect. She is very caring and intuitive and knows the business inside and out. We wouldn't have been able to do this without her. I would recommend using her for the entire planning... Read More process not just the day of or week of, etc. We needed her throughout the planning process. She is a irreplaceable resource. Her assistant is wonderful too! Great team.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kristin C

Celebrations by Amy Bacon is not only professional, but also incredibly dedicated to their clients! Although you are just one client, you will feel as though you are the only client. The time that is poured into planning a wedding is immense -- and locating reputable vendors... Read More only adds to the stress of wedding planning. Unfortunately, my husband and I discovered this not long after venturing into wedding planning on our own (in early January, less than two weeks into our engagement). Prior to hiring Celebrations by Amy Bacon, we had hired all of our wedding vendors (with the exception of the most important vendor -- the wedding planner). Had we known that we would experience the challenges we did, we would have hired Celebrations by Amy Bacon from the very beginning! The lack of responses and delayed contracts from two of our most vital vendors (whom my husband and I had contacted early in the year), is what led us to Celebrations by Amy Bacon (in mid-June). When we hired Amy and her team, our wedding was just four months away, and yet my husband and I were still awaiting a contract from two of our most vital vendors. Knowing that we would not be able to secure alternative vendors in time for our wedding (especially since our wedding location is two hours north of where we reside in Phoenix), panic had set in. I can only imagine the pressure Amy and her team felt when we hired them – yet, if this is how they felt, it most certainly was not conveyed to us! Although, there was a bit of concern on their end, Amy assured us that all pending matters would immediately be tended to. From the very beginning, my husband and I had the utmost confidence in Celebrations by Amy Bacon – it was very evident that Amy and her team regarded our wedding and us as a high priority. As promised, our pending contracts with the two vendors were eventually secured (thank you to Amy’s persistence), which then allowed her to commence the process of establishing a timeline for our wedding day. Although this proved to be quite challenging (due to a lack of responsiveness from a few of our vendors), Amy persevered and was of course successful in finalizing a very detailed, thorough timeline for our wedding day! Thank you to the determination and hard work put forth by both Amy and Liz, the execution of our wedding was seamless -- and our wedding was beyond beautiful! If any issues were experienced behind the scenes on the day of our wedding (regarding any of our vendors), my husband, our guests and myself were not made aware of them, nor were they evident. To say my husband and I are pleased with and grateful for Celebrations by Amy Bacon, is an understatement. Not only do we feel incredibly fortunate to have been graced with the wedding planning expertise and support of Amy and Liz, we also feel very blessed to now have them in our lives! We cannot thank Celebrations by Amy Bacon enough – thanks to Amy and Liz, our wedding far surpassed our expectations.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Louise N

Amy was fabulous to work with! She and her team were very professional yet warm and friendly. Her attention to detail was amazing! She is very knowledgeable yet very open to your ideas and thoughts. All around true professional!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 David H

Amy was tremendous to work with. We live on the opposite side of the US and wanted a wedding at the Grand canyon. She accepted the challenge and surpassed all expectations. Because we live so far away all communications were through email and phone correspondence. Amy took the... Read More time to gather all aspects of the dream wedding we wanted in minute detail and made that dream a reality. We had no idea what any part of the wedding was going to look like. The first time seeing the wedding location was the day of the wedding; the first cake tasting was done with my new bride by my side. Amy and her team covered everything down to smallest detail and it was all done from 3000 miles apart. Picking Celebrations by Amy was the absolute best decision we could have made to make our perfect day just that, perfect.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Melodi L

I had the pleasure of working with Amy herself on the day of my wedding, along with two of her staff. From the moment I had my initial "interview" (meeting) with Patrice two weeks prior to my wedding, I knew CBAB would be the best fit for me to hire as my day of planner with an... Read More assistant (Demetria) along with a lady in waiting (lucky for me, it was Amy herself!!). Their level of organization, efficiency, responsiveness, professionalism and willingness to go above & beyond is desirable and impressive. Almost a year later, I think back to my wedding day and realize that if it weren't for their presence and their ability to handle everything so smoothly, I would have been one of the many brides that says "I wish I had done x,y,z differently". The best last minute decision I made 2 weeks before my wedding day was to hire my day of planner with CBAB!! Thank you for making my day memorable, flawless and even more special :))

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Gayle S

Celebrations by Amy Bacon was literally the best decision we could have made for our wedding. We were looking to have a small intimate elopement style wedding. We are from Pennsylvania and looking to get married across the country at the Grand Canyon in Arizona. We... Read More immediately knew the first thing we needed to do was find a wedding planner to help us. After reading all the amazing reviews about Celebrations by Amy Bacon and speaking with her personally over the phone we knew instantly that she and her team were the wedding planners for us. We lived in a completely different state and were unable to be present for many meetings brides and grooms normally attend, including the basic meeting of your wedding planner. Amy stepped up in a huge way by working with us diligently over the phone and through email. She gathered all the details of what we needed for our wedding and went above and beyond to make sure our dream became a reality. She connected us with some amazing vendors that were equally as amazing to work with as Amy was. I was a bride who lived in a different state, who had no idea what her ceremony space looked like prior to walking down the aisle, Had no idea what her cake looked like or tasted like prior to the cutting of the cake, a bride who had no idea what her hair & make up would look like until it was done the day of the wedding. A bride who met her wedding planners, officiant, and photographer the week before her wedding for the first time. I am a bride who can honestly say that despite all of that my wedding was absolutely perfect, a complete dream come true. And my wedding had absolutely zero issues and turned out exactly how we had dreamed it would despite all the hurdles and difficulty we could of had considering we lived so far away. Our wedding literally would not have been possible if it wasn't for Amy from Celebrations by Amy Bacon. Besides marrying my best friend, choosing Amy to be our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we could have ever made. :) :)

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

I cannot say enough about the entire Celebrations by Amy Bacon team. They make every person at the wedding (bride, groom, family, bridal party, guest, vendor...) feel like the day wouldn't be the same without them there and ensure that everyone is taken care of. There were quite... Read More a few moving parts to our wedding and my family were able to enjoy the day as guests instead of having to work. Gale and Christy took care of every detail before we even thought about what needed to be done. As we said our goodbyes at the end of the reception, I made sure Gale was one of my last hugs so I could tell her how much of blessing she was to us on such a memorable day. My husband and I agree that our wedding was a dream, and it was possible because of CBAB. I consider Amy and Gale not only friends but family, and I encourage every single bride and groom to invest in your happiness for not only your wedding day but every day following -- because let's face it, if something goes wrong at a wedding it's talked about for years to come; that won't happen if you hire these talented ladies. Celebrations by Amy Bacon will make your wedding truly YOUR DAY!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Angela D

Amy Bacon was very responsive to all of my email/phone communication. I'm very glad I had her there to think about all the little things that I otherwise wouldn't have given a second thought until it was to late. Amy went out of her way to make sure our day went if without a... Read More hitch. I personally watched her intercept many possible disasters. I was able to relax and just enjoy the day with my husband, thanks to Celebrations by Amy Bacon!

Reviewed on 4/23/2016

Amy Bacon and team (Liz and Demetria) were absolutely amazing. If your are in search of a fantastic wedding planner/coordinator, look no further! This is the best team in Phoenix. We planned our wedding out-of-state (Iowa) and did not arrive in Phoenix until two days before the... Read More event. Without the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team, we would not have been able to pull it off. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. My husband and I were able to relax on the big day. Liz and Demetria ensured that everything ran smoothly all day. I cannot thank them enough for helping us have the wedding day of our dreams. Really, do not even look around, this is the most professional, fun, supportive, and creative team you will find in the area. You will be in good hands :)

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Bob L

My bride and I had a destination wedding in Phoenix that we planned almost entirely in Iowa. We had done a lot of the upfront work ourselves (finding caterers, arranging venues, etc.) and we were able to get about 90% of the way there all on our own. As it got closer to... Read More crunch-time however, we began to realize that even though we had arranged most of the items, we didn't have a great plan for how to ensure everything got executed on the day. With a split ceremony and reception, we had two venues and a few vendors to juggle, each of which required direction to properly execute our vision. This is where Celebrations by Amy entered the picture and simplified our lives greatly. For a nominal fee (relative to what other groups were charging), Amy Bacon's team took our vision and their expertise to create a seamless wedding experience for my bride and I. To list just a few things that the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team did for us: 1) Joined us on our first site visits along with our decorator to become acquainted with our vision. 2) Worked with our vendors and decorator to create a singular vision of how the day should go 3) Provided excellent day-of support both logistically and emotionally (A big thank you to Liz and Demetria) 4) Communicated extremely promptly and clearly about what was happening at each junction. On top of these things, the Celebrations by Amy Bacon team were kind, open, and very receptive to what we wanted as a couple. At no point did they try to upsell us on anything, but rather, they incorporated our ideas and their expertise to create what we wanted at an affordable price. As someone that never thought they would need a wedding planner or a day-of coordinator, I cannot relay enough how much easier the wedding day experience was after we hired on Amy's crew. My bride and I could truly relax knowing that everything was in such great hands. Please contact Amy and her team and ask what they can do for you!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Christopher T

Amy was simply fantastic! We hired her about 4 months before our wedding date. When we first met she was well organized, friendly, and very interested in making sure that we got the results that we wanted. She had an extensive list of vendors that she had worked with before, but... Read More was very open to working with whomever we might chose. Throughout the next 4 months, Amy was amazing. She was readily available (unless she had proactively told us that she would not be), full of suggestions and recommendations, and just down right helpful. Weddings can be stressful, but she really did help take a lot of the stress out of it. When the day of our wedding arrived, Amy arrived very early and started kicking everything into gear. She had an wonderful attention to detail coupled with a easy-going, friendly manner. She knew when to be directive and when to be collaborative. In the end, we were 100% satisfied and would highly recommend Amy to anyone looking to have a great, easy event planning experience.

Best Planner Ever!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

If you are planning your wedding, but don't know where to start, you NEED to hire Celebrations by Amy Bacon. She and her team are amazing! Amy helped me every step of the way, with everything I asked and everything I didn't even think of. She is kind, intelligent, and has a true... Read More passion for wedding planning. With her passion she makes your dream wedding come alive! I personally couldn't have asked for a better planner, the first day I met her I knew she was the one that I could trust with the most important day thus far in my life! I have only known Amy for a year, but from what I know she is perfect for anyone that wants to have a wedding that will be memorable not only for you and your new HUBBY, but your guests as well. We both didn't stop getting compliments all night about how perfect the wedding was! I love Amy, and I know that you will too!!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

We started our engagement ambitious. We could do this. We're organized, we're energetic, we know what we're doing. What would a wedding planner even benefit us? We looked at 20 venues, high and low, near and far. We spoke with overpriced vendors, we spoke with under qualified... Read More vendors. We saw it all, these are our options for better or for worse, at least that's what we thought. About 4 months into our 18 month engagement we opted to start talking to wedding planners. I believe we spoke to Amy first, and we clicked so quickly that we were sure all wedding planners were this way and she wasn't so special. After meeting with two others it became immediately evident that Amy and her team were the cream of the crop. They opened the door to hand picked trusted vendors, trusted venues, and finally confidence in our decisions. On the day of our wedding I was truly able to spend every possible minute drinking and having fun with my guests. If anyone had any questions I was able to answer with my new favorite sentence "Ask Amy". I started doing a shot for every time I was able to say it. I can't imagine what she went through to bring to life every one of our ideas with zero help from the bride or myself the day of, but I know now that we could not have done it without her. As confident and capable as we are, we would have been lost without the guidance and expertise that they brought to our day. You spend your entire life wondering if your wedding day is going to be perfect, and thanks to them it was.

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Patrice at Celebrations by Amy Bacon is amazing! She helped keep my stress levels low from finding venues to saying our goodbyes as my husband and I left for our honeymoon. She walked me through every step of the process (Thank God! I had no idea so much went into a wedding!),... Read More and answered all of the questions I had day and night. She even helped decorate the venue during the rehearsal and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding! The only thing I had to worry about was to not trip and to not hide my face with my bouquet, but then she was still by my side reminding me the whole time. Because of her I had a beautiful wedding and beautiful pictures that don't hide my face ;) Thank you Patrice!

Amy Bacon and crew

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Bianca B

Amy and I instantly connected. She saw right away that I knew what I wanted and she was on top of making sure I got it. She helped me put reality to the dream I had for my wedding day. The day of, her and her amazing crew were so diligent and organized. I can honestly say NOT 1... Read More THING went wrong on my wedding day..and if it did I sure didn't know about it. Perfection wouldn't have been possible without Amy and I know that I have found a forever friend with her and the rest of the Celebrations by Amy Bacon crew.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 J R

Amazing decision hiring Amy and her staff for our wedding this year. This made our special day so stress free and perfect, with every detail handled by Celebrations By Amy Bacon!

Celebrations By Amy Bacon is the best decision you can make for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Allison H

Hiring Amy Bacon was the best decision I made for my wedding! Amy was with me every step of the way and went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding reality matched and exceeded our wedding dreams. She is extremely organized, professional, and personable. My husband and I... Read More truly feel like Amy cares about us beyond just being clients. Amy attended every meeting where she thought I could use her expertise, even if it wasn't specifically in the contract. She returned calls, emails and texts promptly and with complete information. Amy upheld extremely high standards with our vendors and fought for us if she thought something wasn't ideal. That certainly didn't occur often though, as we hired every one of our vendors through Amy's recommendation and we were thrilled with every single one of them. The day of the wedding, Amy kept things running smoothly and kept all pressure or questions off the bride and groom. She organized everything from getting gifts and personal items back to our suite, to helping the groom order a stunning floral bouquet to surprise me when I was getting ready. Amy and every member of her staff were delightful to work with and made our wedding day fun and easy. It was like being surrounded by friends all day, but friends that took care of your every need before you know you need them. I cannot say enough great things about Celebrations By Amy Bacon and Amy personally. My wedding exceeded my dreams and I will be eternally grateful to Amy and everyone on her staff and the vendors she recommended for making my wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Jessica P

Amy Bacon is beyond amazing. I cannot recommend her enough. When I first contacted Celebrations by Amy Bacon, I was leaning toward hiring them for day-of coordination. From the first time Amy replied to one of my emails, I could tell that they were on a wholly different level of... Read More professionalism than other vendors and planners I had been contacting. We arranged a phone meeting (I don't live in the Phoenix area), and by the time I hung up the phone, I was 100% sold on having Amy herself help us with ALL of our planning! The first day I met Amy in person, it was to attend a catering tasting at the venue my (now) husband and I had already selected. Well, thank goodness for Amy, because that catering tasting appointment was a disaster and I left there knowing that we no longer had our venue picked out. Amy asked if I had a little extra time, and took me to another venue that I fell in love with instantly! What could have been a disappointing and frustrating day turned into something very exciting, because we loved this venue so much more. What's also incredible is how Amy was able to pinpoint exactly what we were looking for after just a couple conversations. The entire planning process was just as charmed as this first meeting. Amy paired us perfectly with our venue, photographer, cake bakery, DJ, officiant, my makeup artist, men's formal wear, videographer, and just about everyone that ended up being involved in our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Amy kept everything running smoothly, and if there were any problems, we sure don't know about them! Everything was beautiful and perfect and more amazing than we could have imagined. We didn't have to worry about anything - literally, not one thing, so we could just enjoy the day and have the time of our lives! Amy was such a joy to work with, and I will forever be grateful for everything she did for us. We are so lucky to have found her and will count her as a wonderful friend, always.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Jessica P

Amy Bacon

I have always been a planner at heart and have been organizing events since my childhood birthday parties. Planning and coordinating events started as a hobby but I have been blessed to find this career that doesn’t even feel like work. I have over ten years of experience planning and coordinating weddings and events. My philosophy is client satisfaction, respect, fun, fun, and don’t forget fun!