Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

6656 State Road, Cleveland, OH (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

We decided on the spur of the moment to get married and when we called Joe from Celebrations of Love he was willing to come to our home that day. We exchanged rings and vows and it was done! Joe was very professional and pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Samantha P

Our wedding ceremony was performed by Joe from Celebrations of Love. We went to his home and went over all the possible options for our wedding. He helped us make decisions and it turned out perfect. So great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashely K

Joe did an awesome job at our wedding. We had a huge wedding party but Joe was able to get everyone organized and the ceremony went perfectly. He came to our rehearsal (for no extra charge) and that made all the difference.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Maria T

My girlfriend and I wanted to get married but we were having a hard time finding an officiant to perform a same sex ceremony. When we contacted Joe at Celebrations of Love he was very understanding and happy to help us. What a relief it was to find Joe. We had the exact ceremony... Read More we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Emily A

My husband Jake and I called Celebrations of Love which we found on Cleveland Hot List. We made an appt. and met with Joe. We worked out a perfect ceremony with our 0wn vows. Joe made everything easy.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lindsey S

At he last minute, our wedding officiant called to say he couldn't make it to our ceremony. We called around and finally found Joe from Celebrations of Love. He was happy to step in and help us with no advance notice. He even came early so he could meet us and go over the... Read More ceremony and everything turned out great. We were so lucky to find Joe.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 fredia c

Thank you for a nice and thoughtful service. You cannot go wrong here. I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a reliable and caring minister to perform a wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Mike S

It was my job to find an officiant for our wedding and I was really happy to find Joe. He helped us make the ceremony simple but special. My wife was really pleased and that's whats important! Thanks Joe

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessica R

We wanted a quick and simple exchange of vows and Joe made it easy. We were happy with the service and the price was right for us,

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kendall M

Joe from Celebrations of Love helped us pick out readings for our ceremony. He came to our rehearsal so everything would go smoothly. The wedding was perfect. I would recommend Joe.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jill B

Since this was a second marriage for my fiance and I, we wanted to keep it simple. Joe helped guide us through the ceremony and read a beautiful Navajo Prayer. It was just what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn W

Joe did a beautiful outdoor ceremony for us this summer. He worked with us on our vows and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Kacie C

Joe did a great job with our wedding ceremony and was willing to travel to Geneva Lodge. We were amazed that Joe knew what a stone ceremony was for a Celtic wedding. Very impressed and happy.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Mandi H

My girlfriend put me in charge of finding a wedding officiant. I got really lucky when I found Joe. Ceremony went smooth and the bride was happy

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Sharon D

My husband and I are very happy with our wedding. We wrote our own vows and the ceremony was perfect. Joe did a great job

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Helen K

Thank you so much for filling in tonight! You are a true blessing. God Bless you!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Toni G

Quick and easy, to the point, nice ceremony, well done .Thanks Toni

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Tracy C

Awesome Ceremony! We were looking for someone who would do a wedding for us even tough we were married several months ago in Las Vegas. Our parents did not know it. When we explained to Joe why were wanted to do a wedding ceremony he understood. Since we were legally married,... Read More Joe told us it would be like an re-enactment. He saw that our license was valid. He did a terrific job! Thanks for saving us a lot of greif..

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melanie G

Joe from Celebrations of Love did our wedding ceremony in September. It was short but meaningful to us....we were very happy. Joe is very flexible and easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Sarah C

When my girlfriend and I wanted to get married we thought we wouldn't be able to find anyone to marry a same sex couple...til we met Joe. He was great to work with and made our ceremony perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha z

Joe from Celebrations of Love was very easygoing and helpful. He got everything organized at the rehearsal and the ceremony was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marley S

My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding ceremony. We were able to personalize the service with readings and a unity candle. It was exactly what we wanted. Thanks Joe.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen H

What a warm and tender service! I said I wasnt going to cry but with Toby repeating the vows and the tender way you delivered them I was a gonner! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Threasa c

I wanted this ceremony quick and to the point. I got exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. This whole group is a amazing!!! Thanks J, G and D!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ann H