Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Orthodox, Adventist, Anglican/Episcopal, Baptist, Congregationalist, Holiness, Lutheran, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian, Wiccan

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

6656 State Road, Cleveland, OH (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 9/14/2017

We had a small, intimate ceremony with just family and a few friends...we really wanted to keep it relaxed and simple. Joe from Celebrations of Love was a great help and guided us on what to do...turned out to be perfect!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Lacy B

We loved our wedding ceremony! It was really beautiful and personal. Joe was great to work with. We were nervous but he kept it light and relaxed....Thanks Joe

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lizzie M

Celebrations of Love performed our wedding and it was beautiful. He came to rehearsal the night before and that helped calm our jitters! He was very professional but easy going. We had a great day.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jill C

Joe was really helpful with setting up our wedding ceremony. He came to the rehearsal and by the time we were done, we were very at ease with how it was going to go. That was a big relief! Great job.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ruthie C

Joe of Celebrations of Love did a really nice ceremony for our wedding. It was a small, intimate service and it was perfect for us. Very reasonable and easy to work with

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Diane H

Celebrations of Love did a fantastic job, sincere and really caring that he met our wishes for the ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 chloe n

We were very happy we choose Celebrations of Love for our wedding ceremony. We weren't sure how to organize our service but Joe helped us and we were able to personalize it so it was perfect for us. Very professional and reasonable!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Chrissy B

What a beautiful ceremony, just exactly what we wanted, short, sweet and the vows, the way he presented them brought tears to my eyes. He made it personal....

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Carrie J

I was more than pleased with the officiant, He made the wedding personal and heartfelt. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 emily s

We were very happy with our wedding ceremony. Joe helped us plan the service, including a sand ceremony. It was easy and stress free!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Justine K

When our officiant cancelled at the last minute, we Joe and he was willing and able to work with us. He came to our rehearsal the night before and helped us set everything up. The next day the ceremony went off without a hitch. We were so happy we found Joe to do our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Carol M

Celebrations of Love did a real nice ceremony, it was meaningful and heartfelt. Joe is a dedicated officiant. I would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

We decided on the spur of the moment to get married and when we called Joe from Celebrations of Love he was willing to come to our home that day. We exchanged rings and vows and it was done! Joe was very professional and pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Samantha P

Our wedding ceremony was performed by Joe from Celebrations of Love. We went to his home and went over all the possible options for our wedding. He helped us make decisions and it turned out perfect. So great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashely K

Joe did an awesome job at our wedding. We had a huge wedding party but Joe was able to get everyone organized and the ceremony went perfectly. He came to our rehearsal (for no extra charge) and that made all the difference.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Maria T

My girlfriend and I wanted to get married but we were having a hard time finding an officiant to perform a same sex ceremony. When we contacted Joe at Celebrations of Love he was very understanding and happy to help us. What a relief it was to find Joe. We had the exact ceremony... Read More we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Emily A

My husband Jake and I called Celebrations of Love which we found on Cleveland Hot List. We made an appt. and met with Joe. We worked out a perfect ceremony with our 0wn vows. Joe made everything easy.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Lindsey S

At he last minute, our wedding officiant called to say he couldn't make it to our ceremony. We called around and finally found Joe from Celebrations of Love. He was happy to step in and help us with no advance notice. He even came early so he could meet us and go over the... Read More ceremony and everything turned out great. We were so lucky to find Joe.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 fredia c

Thank you for a nice and thoughtful service. You cannot go wrong here. I would recommend Joe to anyone who needs a reliable and caring minister to perform a wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Mike S

It was my job to find an officiant for our wedding and I was really happy to find Joe. He helped us make the ceremony simple but special. My wife was really pleased and that's whats important! Thanks Joe

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jessica R

We wanted a quick and simple exchange of vows and Joe made it easy. We were happy with the service and the price was right for us,

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kendall M

Joe from Celebrations of Love helped us pick out readings for our ceremony. He came to our rehearsal so everything would go smoothly. The wedding was perfect. I would recommend Joe.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jill B

Since this was a second marriage for my fiance and I, we wanted to keep it simple. Joe helped guide us through the ceremony and read a beautiful Navajo Prayer. It was just what we wanted.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn W

Joe did a beautiful outdoor ceremony for us this summer. He worked with us on our vows and it was perfect!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Kacie C

Joe did a great job with our wedding ceremony and was willing to travel to Geneva Lodge. We were amazed that Joe knew what a stone ceremony was for a Celtic wedding. Very impressed and happy.