Lighting, Chairs, Generators, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

8845 Washington Blvd Sute #140, Roseville, CA (916) 773-2133

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Very unprofessional.

Awesome Rentals

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Andrea G

We didn't have a choice when it came to renting our dishes and linens, since our caterer chose Celebration Rentals for us. However, they were perfect! They have a lot of options if you don't want their standard choices, but their standards are beautiful! And everyone was very... Read More responsive whenever I made changes, which was great.

Horrible Service/Delivery

Reviewed on 12/07/2014 Megan I

I have somewhat mixed feelings about Celebrations Rentals. The quality of their products is good and I believe their pricing is fair but they desperately need a new delivery guy. They had coordinated to deliver our chargers and linens the day before our wedding and were supposed... Read More to contact the wedding coordinator at the venue when they arrived. Well, the guy showed up but didn't call the wedding coordinator (who was there waiting for him in her office) or even get out of his car. Instead he sat in the driveway of the venue and called my mom! He was extremely rude and basically made it seem like my moms fault that he couldn't find the wedding coordinator. Turns out, he had written the coordinator's phone number down incorrectly (even though we gave it to Celebrations correctly on our paperwork) and didn't want to take the effort to get out of his car and go into the venue office. It ended up being way more chaotic than it needed to be and I was not pleased that he was so disrespectful to my mom. Based on this experience, I will not use Celebrations again.

Tables/Chairs

Reviewed on 11/11/2014 Lisa J

I am so happy Celebrations has 72" rounds, apparently they are not that common. Drop off and pick up were great and we had no problems! Would definitely use them again!

Good rental co.

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Claire H

We rented walnut wood reception chairs, a few tables, a few tablecloths and glasses from Celebrations. They delivered on time, picked up with no problems. They were pretty easy to deal with via email (adding to our order) - although the last few days before the wedding I... Read More hadn't heard about my last update so I wasn't sure if they were going to come. Fortunately the glasses were delivered. All and all, good place to rent from.

Great Customer Service and Selection

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Kirstin H

Celebrations! had everything we were looking for and the quantity we needed. They were very flexible on changing quantities or styles of decor up until the day before the wedding if needed. All of the staff was very nice and professional!

Great job! Very accomodating--nice selection

Reviewed on 8/06/2012 Christina C

Celebrations was great! I highly recommend checking them out for any wedding or event you may have. They have the largest selection in the area that I've seen, so you'll have much less of a chance of having to go to multiple vendors for your rentals. I rented table runners... Read More for my wedding, and they had exactly what I needed and were great about answering questions or changing the quantity any time I needed to. I even had a mishap the day before my wedding when we realized that there had been a miscommunication with my venue and that the tables were actually doubled up (so 2 tables put together = 1 table). So, essentially at the last minute we ended up needed double the number of runners! We called Celebrations, and it was no problem at all. They took care of it right away, and the runners were ready and waiting when one of my bridesmaids arrived to pick them up. They had even said that they were willing to re-route their truck and deliver instead (for a really tiny and surprisingly ultra reasonable delivery fee, but I had someone who was going near their shop anyway, so we just picked up. I really appreciated their willingness to accommodate though. Very nice!). I will definitely be a return customer.

good but expensive

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Rachel M

Everything was very good quality but it was more expensive than I would have liked.

Helpful, unique options & a few snags

Reviewed on 2/09/2012 Emily R

Since our wedding was held at a friend's home, we had to rent tables, chairs, plates, silverware, glassware and a few other miscellaneous items. My husband and I went down to Celebrations to decide on the specifics a few months in advance. The team there was extremely helpful... Read More and great about making changes to the items we had reserved. A+ for customer care! We ran into some snags on the delivery date, but in the end it worked out in our favor. Our only real snag was that some of the hightop tables we reserved arrived with only the tops (no bottoms). My father-in-law had to go down to Celebrations the day of the wedding to pick up the rest. They were very apologetic and able to get us the pieces but that could have been a nightmare. Aside from those few issues, Celebrations provides great, quality products at competitive prices. I mean, no one else in the area had mango glass plates!

Hot Chocolate Machine

Reviewed on 2/08/2012 Dana W

We rented a hot chocolate machine for our reception for a little hot chocolate bar - I loved the way it all turned out. The one we rented was actually for coffee - but we used hot chocolate instead. It was so cute and vintage. Their showroom is great at this place! They are... Read More prompt and always answer their phone calls.

gorgeous linnens

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Dana H

Celebrations was so great! They were willing to work with us when we had a last minute need for a larger table and they provided delivery (thought check with them on estimated delivery cost since some costs may be more than your order). The quality of the table linens was... Read More outstanding and totally provided the atmosphere we were hoping for!

Accomedating

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 Kelly C

They did so good when I forgot something and added it in over 5 times. They were understanding and fantastic! Defiantly use again for more parties/weddings.

Great

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Linda C

Celebrations delivered great product that helped our wedding look beautiful.

More complitcated

Reviewed on 11/11/2011 Julie R

I wish they would have explained how their rental works in more detail. I would have paid more to have them set up and clean up. Instead I did not find out how they don't deliver to the actual wedding site even though there was a road to the site but it was gravel. We had to... Read More set up and then take down and put all the chair all back in bags. This was Way more work than I wanted to do on my wedding day.

Only place I will rent from now

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Ashley B

We went to America's Party Rental first and their chairs were beat up and their dance floor was trashed. Then we drove to Celebrations, their prices were better, their chairs and dance floors were beautiful and they were so helpful. When they delivered they were so nice and... Read More they even helped us move some of our heavy things in our backyard. They were just wonderful!

whatever you want they've got it

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Michelle B

they are awesome, i wouldn't go with anyone else!

rentals

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Rachel C

good choices, good service

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 stella t

We rented our arch and cake stand from Celebrations! They were very helpful and we got everything that we hoped for. Our arch is gorgeous and the cake stand made our cake stand out more in the ballroom.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Danielle M

Fabulous customer service and very friendly staff. Delivery was on time and the order was perfect. Everything was easy, the staff was flexible and very helpful!