Transform your dreams into realities.

Whether it is your fantasy fairy-tale wedding, a rustic down-home country wedding, or black-tie soiree, Cera Singley Events transforms your dreams into realities. We have a variety of packages to choose from with the flexibility to fit within your budget. Contact us today to set up a consultation!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Napa & Sonoma | Bay Area | Open to travel (408) 499-8450

The best money you will spend on your wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Keyan P

My husband, Paul and I, originally hired Cera as our day-of coordinator simply because we were told by so many of our friends that "that's just what you're supposed to do" and "you're supposed to have one". However, Cera proved to be ESSENTIAL in our wedding process- and it... Read More became so clear to us- when we started reading some very negative reviews of our venue. As I was trying not to stress, I informed Cera of the reviews and she took care of my worries right away by going out of her way to speak with the venue owner and some of our vendors. One of the first things that stood out to me when I first met her was how warm she is. Also, it takes a special person to be really on top of things without seeming stressed out or intense. I am a big believer in energy being contagious and I did NOT want a coordinator who seemed like she was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Cera was everything but that. She is extremely relaxed and calm and most importantly- really on top of EVERYTHING. On our rehearsal day, less than 24 hours before our wedding day- Paul and I were in complete shock when we found a large tree had fallen into our ceremony space. Again, Cera came to the rescue. She took care of speaking with our venue to ensure that the tree would be removed. We were thinking that we would need to change the ceremony location since the venue owner kept saying how long it would take for an arborist to come to the site and use a chainsaw to slowly cut down the tree bits. Because of Cera's help and clear communication, we didn't have to worry about anything. And although the tree was still being cleaned up the morning of our wedding, the site was cleared and our chairs were set up in time without a hitch. On the day of, all of the decorations that I had made were set up perfectly. I have heard stories from my friends where their favors were never set out, or their personalized Etsy silverware or signs were never displayed because they were simply forgotten. Cera and her assistant Valerie made sure that all our decorations/silverware/favors/pictures/kids centerpieces were all displayed and not to mention, set perfectly, exactly the way we had pictured. Cera also made sure to keep our schedule running as ideal as possible. What most people don't realize it that it is easy for any coordinator to keep things running if they are running on schedule. The tricky part is how to run things smoothly when things start to fall behind schedule and you have 10 different vendors who are all trying to stick to their own schedules. Cera and Valerie were flawless in making sure all the vendors, as well as our guests, and Paul and I, stayed happy. Our venue site was huge and I have no idea how but it seemed like Cera and Valerie were everywhere all at once. They directed our parents, grandparents, family, groomsmen, bridesmaids and Paul and I to exactly where we needed to be at the right time. When Paul and I were done with pictures and ready to join our guests at our reception, our dinner was waiting for us at our table. I am all about the little details and Cera made sure that all those details were flawless! Paul jokingly (but in all seriousness) said to me, "Cera is the best money we've spent this wedding" and I wholeheartedly agree. She and Valerie are so genuine, warm and so pleasant to work with! We would do it all over with them if we could! We give Cera and Valerie 10 thumbs up and give them the highest recommendation we can give!

2015-09-30T00:28:58 Response from the vendor

Keyan! You are the sweetest! Love you girl and congratulations again! So excited for the two of you! Hugs!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Megan G

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Cera and her team. If I could give her 10 stars, I would! She did the decor and flowers for our wedding, and was also our day-of coordinator. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! She was so incredible at... Read More hearing what I was looking for and perfectly executing it within our budget. I just gave her an idea of what I liked on Pinterest and she completely blew away my expectations with the gorgeous flowers and table decor. All that aside, she was amazing the day of at helping finalize last payments, and resolving any last minute issues that I hadn't thought of. She has got to be the best wedding planner/florist/decorator out there, because I really can't fathom anyone going more above and beyond and being so dedicated to their work. If you're in need of a planner, you don't need to look any further! Cera is the way to go. She and her team are fantastic, and her prices are so reasonable for all that she does. You will be so happy you booked with her! Seriously cannot thank her enough. She made our wedding everything and more than I ever could have wanted.

2016-07-22T13:17:03 Response from the vendor

Megan, you are too sweet! We had a blast coordinating your wedding and are thrilled that you enjoyed it as much as you did. You were an honor to work with! Wish both you and Josh all the love and happiness you both deserve! XOXO

You need to hire Cera

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Diana S

Hiring Cera was the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process. At first I was hesitant- my venue provided a coordinator and I wasn't sure it would be worth it to get another. Cera, however, hit it completely out of the park. First of all, Cera was in touch... Read More with me for several months prior to my wedding, even though I had hired her as a day-of coordinator. She help me with (several) iterations of my timeline, was available to answer any questions I had (I must have sent her a dozen emails that began with "Would it be weird if...?"), and was a go-to contact for my vendors. She also put together a list of how much I owed people and when I owed it by, which was so crucial for me. I am sure I would have forgotten someone and miscalculated had she not been there to do that. During the rehearsal she managed to heard our 14 attendants, plus parents and they all felt confident with the directions given. That evening I went over all of my decorations with her and let her know where I'd envisioned them going. There were also a few I wasn't sure where to place but on the day of she KILLED IT with the decorations. The reception hall looked absolutely flawless and I could not have done it without her. She even helped our florist put together the centerpieces on site and Cera and her assistant Anna both had floral design training, so each little bundle of flowers was absolutely perfect. Besides all of that, which warrants a 5 star review on it's own, 30 minutes before the ceremony began I realized I had gotten tar ALL over the front of my gown (wedding was at a railroad depot). Cera grabbed a catering assistant and began scrubbing my dress with my mom, and miraculously, all of it came out. If she hadn't been there I would have walked down the aisle with a filthy gown, but she really pulled through for me. Cera is wonderful- all of my vendors raved about her and loved working with her. If you're unsure whether or not you need a day-of, even if your venue provides one, call her. She will make all of your wedding dreams come true!!

2015-08-25T22:03:54 Response from the vendor

Diana! You are so cute! We so loved helping out for your big day and are flattered by your kind words. Thank you so much! XOXO

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Riss R

We would not have pulled off our dream wedding without Cera. She is next level. as a wedding coordinator, she kept track of every detail, made sure the day didn't run behind schedule, and took full control of the day so as the bride I didn't have to worry about anything other... Read More than getting married. We also hired her as our florist. Her arrangements were incredible. She took my inspiration and ran with it, we got so many compliments on the overall look and feel and execution of our wedding. I highly recommend her for an event organization, winning coordination, and floral design, to anyone who asks. It was the perfect day!!!! Cannot recommend her enough. She is impeccable and talented.

2017-01-12T12:57:22 Response from the vendor

Riss, you're incredible! Thank you so much for the kind review! Enjoy the remainder of your honeymoon! XOXO

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kassin A

Here's my honest opinion- Cera was a lifesaver! I initially hired her for more comprehensive wedding planning, but through a sad turn of events a close family member grew ill and eventually passed during our wedding planning. What was supposed to be a blissful year ended up... Read More being a rollercoaster of emotions, and Cera was there through it all. I was juggling so much I was often an MIA client, and when I appeared, I was in a rush - and Cera was there within minutes every time! Three weeks before our wedding we actually had to cancel and reschedule, and she managed all of the communication with our guests at a time when I could not. But the best part was the big day.... I'm an interior designer so I'm of course, particular - and holy cow Cera and her team exceeded my expectations on every level. Every single detail was painstakingly perfect, to the point where I still can't believe it to this day! Every cupcake display, every family photo, every napkin string, the timing of events, you name it. During our rehearsal, she was equal parts fun and 'whipcracker' (on a day when no one listens, let me tell you) - and on the day of she would appear and disappear at just the right moments. It is totally cliche to say I wish I could do it all over again and I would if I could! But not without Cera! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erica H

Couldn't have done it without Cera! I hired her for month-of services and she stepped in during those last weeks to make sure everything was in order, and the venue/caterer/vendors were all set to go. She even did multiple venue walk-throughs with us. Really helped to reduce the... Read More stress in those last days leading up to the wedding. The day of the event Cera was at the venue from the early morning hours until the party ended and cleanup was complete. She took care of everything, and my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our day. We had so many guests tell us that the evening flowed perfectly - all thanks to Cera!

2016-10-27T21:47:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Erica! Danee and I had a blast helping out with your wedding and are thrilled that you were happy with our services. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kara D

Cera was both our day-of coordinator and designed all of our flowers. She and her assistant did an amazing job! Our wedding day (including some complicated shuttling between the ceremony and reception site) went smoothly, and several of our vendors later mentioned to me how much... Read More they enjoyed working with her. The flowers were stunning! I highly recommend her as both a coordinator and florist!

2016-10-19T10:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your words of love! We really enjoyed coordinating your wedding and wish you both all the love and happiness you deserve!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Amanda S

Simply fabulous! Cera and her team went above and beyond to make sure that our day went smoothly. If you are looking for someone who is patient, kind, genuinely cares, organized and is great at what she does.. Cera is someone you need to get in touch with. This day was one of... Read More the best days of my life and Cera and her team helped make that possible!

2016-10-17T10:04:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda for your kind words! It was a pleasure coordinating your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather A

I am so glad we had Cera's help at the wedding! She made the day run smoothly--took care of small mistakes and delays.

2016-10-11T13:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Heather!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kat M

Cera was wonderful. We had her as our day-of coordinator and the day went incredibly well. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Beyond the coordination, her flowers were perfection. She understood our vision and accommodated our requests. Her attention to detail was... Read More excellent and we received tons of complements on the bouquets, table arrangements, etc.

2016-10-11T13:16:40 Response from the vendor

Kat, thank you so much! We loved coordinating your wedding and providing flowers for your special day! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taryn G

Right before I walked down the aisle (we had an outdoor ceremony on a beautiful but windy day in San Francisco) Cera asked if I had pinned my catheral length veil. Of course I had not, and she literally took pins out of her own hair to get my cathedral length veil secured onto... Read More my head. This scene that seems out of a movie perfectly captures Cera; she truly goes above and beyond. From site visits to phone calls to email strings to rehearsal Cera helped us plan the perfect day, from the timeline and floorplan down to the minute details. She worked with our slew of external vendors and executed our vision perfectly, we really did not have to worry about anything throughout our entire day. We even got compliments from our guests who interacted with her - she's a joy to be around and you can tell she's passionate about her work. Cannot say enough good things about her and highly, highly recommend her for all things wedding!

2016-10-11T13:17:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! WE loved coordinating your wedding and are thrilled you were happy with our services!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Elizabeth B

Cera and her assistant were rock stars. She put up with all my craziness with a huge smile on her face. As a bride, it's hard to put your trust in someone else during the big day but Cera made that easy. She was flexible, responsive, and didn't care that I emailed her 400... Read More million times leading up to the big day. The day of she crushed it. We had unexpected rain and Cera just rolled with it and made me feel very calm. She made the venue look exactly how I would have envisioned it had I planned for rain. Couldn't have imagined my day without her. Thanks for all your help!

2016-10-11T13:17:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Bianca R

Cera and Danee did a fantastic job and made sure my wedding day went smoothly. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Cera thought of every last detail and made sure everything was just how I pictured it. Cera is very professional, experienced, and detail-oriented. She... Read More made sure that all the vendors knew what to do, where to go and how I wanted everything to be set up. Cera and her team truly made my husband and I feel like VIP movie stars on the day of our wedding and made everything run smoothly and come to life. Best day of coordinator EVER! Many thanks Cera and Danee! XOXO

2016-09-29T18:22:05 Response from the vendor

Bianca, you are simply the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast coordinating your wedding. Thank you for choosing Cera Singley Events!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Cera and her team are hands down the BEST!!!! There is no way our wedding would have turned out the way it did without Cera's help. She is always available and is willing to work with you on the littlest of details to the major necessities. Cera and her staff are super... Read More professional and really know how to make the happy couple feel stress free. I highly recommend Cera for your wedding!

2016-09-01T15:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day dreams a success!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Sade G

I cant imagine my wedding without Cera! I love the idea of event planning and was essentially planning a lot of my wedding. But 4 months before the wedding I was completely overwhelmed managing multiple vendors and keeping track of communication. I also was having difficulty... Read More getting the last few vendors and bringing everything together. My husband and I decided to get a wedding coordinator and we are so happy that we found Cera. Im sure I sent her 500 emails and she was always attentive and caring. She coordinated so much and helped bring our wedding together. I will forever appreciate her work and would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married.

2016-07-22T13:18:09 Response from the vendor

Sade, Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations again on your marriage! Hugs!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 Kate K

Cera and her staff were amazing wedding planners! My husband and I did not have to think about a thing on the day of the wedding. Every detail was taken care of for us - coordination of all of the vendors, all of the decorations, clean up, etc. Even our bags were packed up and... Read More on the shuttle at the end of the night. Cera took all of the decorations, gifts and flowers to our house after the wedding. We were hosting a brunch at our home the following day and Cera arrived two hours before the start of the brunch to set up the tables, chairs, decorations and prepare the food. We arrived just before the brunch was to start and everything looked amazing! We want every party at our home to be organized by Cera - it was wonderful to relax and enjoy time with family and friends and not worry about any of the logistics/plans. Thanks Cera & team!

2016-07-22T13:19:11 Response from the vendor

Kate & Pravin, gosh you two are so sweet! We had so much fun helping for your wedding and morning after brunch! Hope you both were able to rest and enjoy! Wishing you both all the best! XOXO

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Sara H

Cera is amazing! I know that may sound cliche and nondescript, but it's simply true. There just isn't a better way to say it. She is an excellent communicator, readily available and responsive, and great at working with all of the other vendors. She is so professional and so... Read More likable - I can't imagine anyone not liking this woman. She is just so nice! Weddings can be stressful (duh) and Cera just makes the stress melt away. I think part of it is just her nature, her personality. She has a way of putting people at ease. She is very organized and detail-oriented (which I love), but she is also very calm. When I focus on details, I just stress out and become a control-freak. Cera is not that way at all. She is positive and easy-going, always with a smile and a great sense of humor. Her presence is so reassuring. Her confidence that everything was going to be fine, made me feel that everything would be fine... and then it was better than fine, it was perfect! Leading up to the wedding she helped with questions I had about guests/family/attire/etiquette. And on the day-of, she just managed everything so well. I can't explain it! I didn't have to worry or think about a thing. I could just enjoy my special day. I am one of those brides who had a serious vision, a dream for what my wedding would look like. And I showed up in my gown and the next 8 hours were my dream realized. I must have looked at a thousand pinterest photos in the year leading up to the wedding and on the day of, I felt like I had walked into a living version of those photos. All of the decorations she had put together. Making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. Having spare fix-it kits for broken boutonnieres. I'm sure she was doing a lot of running around to make sure it all went smoothly, but you wouldn't have known it. She was visible and in contact with me when she needed to be (or when I needed her), but never an interference. I was fully present in the experience of my wedding and not distracted by the timeline and details. Not to mention the clean-up. That's a thing people don't think about, but she organized that too and was so efficient, so that my husband and I could leave the venue and be off to our hotel for a romantic wedding night. I can't say enough positive things about Cera. I wish I could get married all over again - not that I would change a thing, but Cera just made it the day of my dreams, truly.

2016-05-16T20:47:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sara! It was equally as wonderful working with you! WE would do it again in a heartbeat! xo

Cera is magical!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

We were in way over our heads with wedding planning - Cera knew right where she could step in and be most helpful! CSE to took over all of the set up and tear down, coordinating with the photographers and DJ, and ensuring everyone was where they needed to be. It was a huge... Read More relief for us and for our families to sit back and just enjoy the day. Cera has excellent attention to detail and a true talent to make a bride’s visions reality. The ceremony and reception spaces CSE set up were stunning! I was struggling to balance things I liked from Pinterest versus their pricetags; Cera helped us to figure out where to spend money and where we could cut costs. She also provided some needed insight and organization for the layout and timeline of the day. She was persistent and professional despite slow feedback on our part. And, as if all that wasn’t enough, Cera also took on the task of arranging our flowers – they all turned out gorgeous! Our bouquets were especially lovely (see the soft pink/deep red bouquet in the pictures above), even more than I’d hoped for!! I did not expect to need personal support the day of, but Cera was such a blessing to me – advocating for my desires in last minute decisions, helping to calm situations and nerves when I was stressed. Eric and I are incredibly grateful she was around. She consistently went above and beyond what was expected to make our day phenomenal. Love, Eric & Reba

2015-10-24T18:19:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rebekah & Eric! It was such a joy to help with your wedding. It was a beautiful day and we loved every minute of it. Thank you for such a glowing review. You are both the sweetest!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Michelle

Cera had it all together and ran the show like a true professional. My wedding was amazing and ran smoothly. Her and her assistant were great and worked their butts off. I only wish we knew ahead of time what exactly they would be setting up and cleaning up, ended up having... Read More to do a lot of clean up ourselves the next day. Other than that the day of was wonderful.

2015-10-19T11:03:56 Response from the vendor

Michelle - It was wonderful working for both you and Sam. Your DIY backyard wedding turned out lovely! I hope you and Sam have many happy years together! Much love.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Rachel W

Hands down, working with Cera was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process! I can't even give you a list of everything Cera did, because she was so integral to the lead-up and the day-of. She coordinated with our vendors, designed the timeline and floor... Read More plan, picked up our decor from our house and decorated the venue, trouble-shot during the wedding, broke things down and delivered the decor back to us, and so many other things! Cera has an incredible personality, and was fun and easy to work with. I would highly highly recommend working with Cera--and am happy to be a reference if anyone needs one!

2015-09-28T09:58:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Rachel! It was such a delight coordinating your wedding! Congrats again you two lovebirds!

DJ Brian

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

I had the opportunity to work with Cera recently for a wedding I was the DJ for. Let me tell you, that from day one, she was a pleasure to work with. She was very organized from the beginning of the planning process to the end of the wedding. Cera and her assistant were... Read More working meticulously even during the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time. She was easy to work with and I hope I have the pleasure of working with her again.

2015-09-08T15:33:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks Brian! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Happy wedding season!

Sweet, professional, and dedicated!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Evelyn K

This is a unique review as Cera Singley was not even my wedding planner- she actually stepped in to advise me when the other planner (from a completely different company) I had hired went AWOL. She took the time to email me, review my other contract, and call me personally just... Read More to help me sort out my situation. Her body of work speaks for itself, but to go above and beyond to help me, even though she was already booked for my wedding date. I plan to refer all of my friends to her!

2015-09-02T20:32:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Evelyn! Best wishes!

Best Decision We Made

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Cera was such a blessing to our family. Trying to help my daughter with her wedding being 1,700 miles away was impossible. Our decision to hire her was the best decision we could have made. Because of a fire at my daughter's apartment our planning fall behind not only did Cera... Read More get everything back on schedule she was such a support for my daughter. She is organized and professional. She found the vendors that were best for our needs. She made sure everyone was informed and were where they needed to be on the day of the wedding. She kept everyone and everything on time and always with a smile on her face. Cera, thank you for all your hard work, your kindness, and your positive attitude! You were a blessing!

2015-08-25T22:04:55 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet! Thank you! It was a pleasure!

Cera Singley rocked it!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Cera was the best money spent on our daughter's wedding. I could tell from the first time I met her she was going do a great job...and she did! She is a true professional and I'm not sure how we would have gotten through the day without her. Thanks Cera, you're the best!!

2015-08-24T16:11:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you! It was truly a pleasure!

Cera Put Together Our Best Day

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cera from CERA SINGLEY EVENTS! She is so organized, helpful, passionate about what she does, and to top it off she’s just the sweetest. I hired Cera on a whim but, outside of marrying the best guy out there, it was the best decision I've made! She was amazing... Read More to work with and I don't think I could have made it through the process without her. She kept me so cool and collected throughout! Which was hard for me to do at times because we had a pretty tragic event in January (we lost our house to a fire). She took over and kept everything going in the right direction as I collected myself. She was constantly available and super responsive to emails, texts, and phone calls. She's extremely organized and good at managing all of the variables that go into making a successful wedding in the Bay Area. She worked with all of my vendors in a very respectful and professional way and even recommended other vendors at reduced rates because of her connections. :) The day of the wedding she was on top of it. Things came together beautifully and she managed all of the different vendors (and I had many that weren't familiar with the venue). I didn't worry about a single thing before or during the wedding/reception because I knew she had my back. Again, I would HIGHLY recommend that you choose her as your event planner because she's amazing and I love her! I could go on for hours about how amazing she was!

2015-08-23T21:53:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Andrea! You are seriously the best! Thank you so much! We had so much fun helping you both on your wedding day! Hugs!

Cera Harrold

After planning my own wedding along with numerous others, I knew wedding planning was my career calling - bringing joy to my clients and helping them make their dreams come true. There's just something so magical about sharing that experience so intimately with someone. It's like my slice of Heaven on earth. I hope that I am able to bring that little slice of heaven to you too! I'm excited to share more events with you in the near future. Please like our Facebook page for the most recent news about Cera Singley Events. I so look forward to hearing from you!