Cera Singley Events

San Jose, Napa/Sonoma, Santa Cruz, Carmel/Monterey

Transform your dreams into realities.

Whether it is your fantasy fairy-tale wedding, a rustic down-home country wedding, or black-tie soiree, Cera Singley Events transforms your dreams into realities. We have a variety of packages to choose from with the flexibility to fit within your budget. Contact us today to set up a consultation!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

San Jose, Napa/Sonoma, Santa Cruz, Carmel/Monterey (408) 499-8450

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Ciara G

Where do I start? First off, if you're looking for your planner look no further...you've found the BEST planner! Have you watched the Wedding Planner with JLO? Cera is the new JLO :) Cera planned our beautiful September 16th wedding. She was soooo amazing throughout the entire... Read More process. She was helpful beyond belief at every turn! Even towards the weekend before our wedding when she was super busy with 2 weddings in one weekend she still managed to answer my texts, call me back, and update our vendors as needed. Not only is she incredibly talented and knowledgeable at what she does but she does it with grace. I'm quite the Type A personality and bought decorations for two years. When it came to the BIG day I was so worried about everything matching my vision. However, Cera assured me that she knew my vision and not to worry. As I walked down the aisle I caught little glimpses of decor and the room was magical. Now, I'm not a bridezilla by any means but I did ask Cera to do the unthinkable at our venue. We got married at Roaring Camp Railroads in the Barn (Brete Hall) where most receptions occur or ceremony and reception but the room is set up for the reception beforehand. Of course this was not my vision. I asked Cera if she could flip the space after the ceremony :) I fully expected a no, but instead she sweetly said if that's what you want we'll get it done! Cera and her team flipped the space during our train ride and cocktail hour. Not one detail missed! The tables were gorgeous! Every place setting flawless, center pieces perfect, sign in table and gift wagon were 100% on point! I was in heaven! All night everyone said that it was the most beautiful & fun wedding they've ever been to. Cera insured that we stayed on schedule throughout the evening and even as I was spending extra time saying hi to everyone she still was sweet and didn't rush me. Not 1 thing went wrong and if it did I had no clue. If you want your big day to be beautiful and go exactly as you dream, hire Cera Singley Events. Her and her team will make your day perfect. You'll be worry free and truly be able to enjoy the most amazing day of your life. OOOOh she also took the time on her way home after clearing out the venue and packing up our decor to stop by our hotel to hand deliver us the top tier of our cake. Seriously, nothing slips through her hands. Thank you Cera for everything! You always made me feel like I was your only bride during the busiest time of wedding season. Also you have a great team behind you! Your girls were super sweet and incredibly helpful. XOXOXO The Ebadypours

2017-10-10T14:29:56 Response from the vendor

Muah! Thanks, MRS Ebadypour! xo

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Riss R

We would not have pulled off our dream wedding without Cera. She is next level. as a wedding coordinator, she kept track of every detail, made sure the day didn't run behind schedule, and took full control of the day so as the bride I didn't have to worry about anything other... Read More than getting married. We also hired her as our florist. Her arrangements were incredible. She took my inspiration and ran with it, we got so many compliments on the overall look and feel and execution of our wedding. I highly recommend her for an event organization, winning coordination, and floral design, to anyone who asks. It was the perfect day!!!! Cannot recommend her enough. She is impeccable and talented.

2017-01-12T12:57:22 Response from the vendor

Riss, you're incredible! Thank you so much for the kind review! Enjoy the remainder of your honeymoon! XOXO

Reviewed on 3/15/2018 Allyson M

We loved working with Cera! We hosted 180 people in a VERY restricted space and she was able to work out the logistics of all of the tables with ease. Her communication was prompt and she was so professional.

2018-03-21T11:22:14 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Allyson! You were a delight to work with as well! Wishing you many, many years of love and happiness!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Cheyenne R

To say that Cera is amazing is an understatement--she helped make my dream wedding possible. Her attention to detail, can-do attitude, impeccable work ethic and ability to stay calm during stressful times (and when surrounded by my crazy relatives) was my saving grace. She was... Read More there to make sure things went smoothly and stayed late into the night to make sure that all of our things were packed up and delivered to our hotel. She was even kind enough to let us borrow her corn hole when I could afford to rent lawn games. Cera is hands down the best and anyone that has the pleasure of working with her should count themselves lucky.

2018-01-05T13:50:32 Response from the vendor

Cheyenne & John - You have outdone yourselves! Thank you so much for making my day with this lovely review. It was truly a pleasure coordinating for you both. Congratulations and wishing you many years of happiness! XO

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Athena M

Where do I start?!? Cera and her assistant Danee were spectacular! When our venue reservation fell through, I knew I had to get some external help to get everything done on time. Some people don't realize how important and necessary a wedding planner really is (I must admit, I... Read More was one of them), but this was one of the BEST investments I've made for our wedding. As soon as we came up with a vision, Cera and Danee worked really hard to ensure that our wedding was executed exactly how we imagined it. Cera kept in contact with all the vendors and helped with all of the planning. Danee, Nicole, and Rochelle were amazing during the wedding. From walking down the aisle at just the right moment to making sure all of our gifts and decorations were brought to our home right after the wedding - no hiccups (or none that I knew of =P). Our guests were in awe at the decor and smooth execution of events. And all I could tell them was, "It wasn't my doing, it was my wedding planner." Cera and Danee, I can't thank you enough for making this day stress free and wonderful for us, our wedding party, and guests [= Cheers to you and your team!

2017-11-15T19:12:28 Response from the vendor

Oh Athena, you are SO WELCOME!! You and John were such a joy to work with and we're so happy you chose us! Congratulations and squeeze that cute kiddo of yours! XO

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Krysta F

I found Cera through my MOH Jen who told me they're cousins! I messaged Cera and we worked out my budget. I made MANY changes to my order and Cera was patient the entire time! If I had a bigger budget I would have used her to help plan the entire wedding! I will say she did an... Read More amazing job on the flowers and I couldn't be happier! Definitely grateful for the recommendation!

2017-11-07T12:18:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krysta! It was a pleasure to create your flowers for you! You were a beautiful bride and so happy for you both! XO

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Taylor P

If we could give more than 5 stars we would. The last thing we wanted for our wedding was stress and we had absolutely no stress. We opened up a store 3 weeks before our wedding so our schedules were beyond hectic. Even with this busy time in our lives, we didn't feel stressed... Read More because Cera and her team handled exactly what we needed them to. The best part was on our actual wedding day. Like most people, we had many vendors and a lot of moving pieces so it was really nice to have Cera's team there to help set up, get vendors good to go, communicate when we had to change things and even bring all of our gifts and decor back to the house we were staying at. Hiring Cera and her team was the best decision we made for our wedding!

2017-10-25T22:19:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks Taylor and Tanner! We had a blast working with you and wish you both all the best with your new retail store and your marriage!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Danise O

Cera Singley Events is top of the line for wedding coordination. Cera and her team are organized, friendly, reliable, creative, understanding and so professional. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and Cera attended to every detail and logistic which allowed me to totally... Read More enjoy the wedding events! I HIGHLY recommend you contact CSE for an initial conversation- Cera's warmth, sense of humor, can-do attitude and experience level will absolutely come through in talking with her. ALSO! CSE organized and created my floral arrangements and they were beautiful! If I could give 6 stars, I would!

2017-11-15T19:20:08 Response from the vendor

Love! Thank you! XO

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Liza G

Cera is an amazing coordinator. We had 13 vendors to coordinate for our wedding, and she managed it all without a hitch. Cera is cheerful, generous, resourceful and kind. It was such a pleasure to work with her all up until the big day, and she rocked it on our wedding day!... Read More Would recommend her ten times over, she was absolutely integral to our wedding!

2017-10-11T11:22:39 Response from the vendor

Thanks Liza & Shondip! Such a joy to coordinate for you! XO

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Dixie B

We are thrilled beyond belief to be able to offer this review of Cera Singley Events. On behalf of both the Bride and the Bride, I want to first assure you that you can either have an all-inclusive planner/vendor with CS Events or you can just have the planning. You can have... Read More full on planning or day of. We choose something between Day Of Coordinator and Full Service Wedding Planning. The biggest factor in us hiring Cera was that she got the vision immediately. She knew we wanted to create something incredibly special and not wedding cookie cutter. She got us organized to gather those "all over the map thoughts". We had our own vision of what we wanted our caterer to provide and Cera provided her knowledge and experience as we selected the rentals and linens. When we lost our first caterer to a personal emergency with 8 months to go before the wedding, we tearily emailed her in the middle of the night in panic and wonder. She answered. We couldn't believe it. She bounced into action - sending more referrals our way. In the end, we found our caterer and was surprised at how seamless the transition was for the new one. Cera also handled our flowers for the event. We didn't need much because of the setting, but she knew exactly what to create because she got our vision. Our wedding was an incredibly special spiritual event with loads of things for our guests to do. We were really glad we spent the time to organize and get our checklist items done as quickly as we could because the week of the wedding was a blur. Cera patiently reminded both of us that our jobs were done and that she and her staff take our vision and bring it to life. To describe our nervousness for the wedding is hard - but knowing CS Events had it all under control seemed to quite the steely nerves. Cera - you have helped give us a lifetime of memories and if we could get married every single year to each other again, we'd hire you time and again. It is for all of these reasons, without any reservations, we would highly recommend your business and your business line to others. All the best - Dixie & Yesenia

2017-10-11T11:23:42 Response from the vendor

Ah, you two! Love you both! It was so much fun working with both of you and I would do it 10 times over. Sending you both lots of love! XO

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Vanessa G

My husband (yay!) and I are still riding the high of our wedding two days ago and Cera is one of the biggest reasons why! Cera made sure every detail of our wedding went off without a hitch and she never flinched, not even once. Her calm demeanor and ability to just handle... Read More business was remarkable! She took care of us every step of the way, whether that was creating a detailed and organized wedding timeline and floor plan, adding beautiful ribbons to our wedding arch and head table to make our vision come true, making sure we actually got a bite to eat before visiting our guest tables, cleaning up ALL of our decor at the end of the night (huge job, so grateful!) or just having a loving smile on her face every time I turned around! Thank you, Cera, for helping us execute the wedding of our dreams. We really appreciate how you went above and beyond and made our vision a reality! P.s. Cera brought two team members with her for our wedding day because of our huge guest count and they were also amazing!

2017-10-10T14:26:28 Response from the vendor

Yay!! So happy to have assisted you both on your wedding day! It was such a wonderful day and you both were STUNNING!! Thank you for such kind words! XO

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Jennifer D

We have never used a Wedding Planner before, we are more of the do-it-yourself type of people, but we have seen the light! We were woefully lacking information and experience in the invaluable services that you provided making John & Cheyenne's Wedding a magical event. You... Read More overwhelmed us with your level of professionalism, planning, event organization, attention to detail, all done with your beautiful smile. Please know that we place you in the top position of professionals with which we have had the pleasure to work. Thank you for your flawless service.

2017-10-05T12:12:28 Response from the vendor

Jennifer & Wayne, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Justina N

THE BEST!!! I can't say enough amazing things about Cera and her team. Danee was our day of Coordinator & she took care of everything! I didn't stress once, it was perfect and I can't thank these ladies enough. They won't let you down :)

2017-06-29T19:43:01 Response from the vendor

Justina, it was our pleasure! We're so happy you were thrilled with the services you received from us. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kassin A

Here's my honest opinion- Cera was a lifesaver! I initially hired her for more comprehensive wedding planning, but through a sad turn of events a close family member grew ill and eventually passed during our wedding planning. What was supposed to be a blissful year ended up... Read More being a rollercoaster of emotions, and Cera was there through it all. I was juggling so much I was often an MIA client, and when I appeared, I was in a rush - and Cera was there within minutes every time! Three weeks before our wedding we actually had to cancel and reschedule, and she managed all of the communication with our guests at a time when I could not. But the best part was the big day.... I'm an interior designer so I'm of course, particular - and holy cow Cera and her team exceeded my expectations on every level. Every single detail was painstakingly perfect, to the point where I still can't believe it to this day! Every cupcake display, every family photo, every napkin string, the timing of events, you name it. During our rehearsal, she was equal parts fun and 'whipcracker' (on a day when no one listens, let me tell you) - and on the day of she would appear and disappear at just the right moments. It is totally cliche to say I wish I could do it all over again and I would if I could! But not without Cera! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erica H

Couldn't have done it without Cera! I hired her for month-of services and she stepped in during those last weeks to make sure everything was in order, and the venue/caterer/vendors were all set to go. She even did multiple venue walk-throughs with us. Really helped to reduce the... Read More stress in those last days leading up to the wedding. The day of the event Cera was at the venue from the early morning hours until the party ended and cleanup was complete. She took care of everything, and my husband and I were able to completely enjoy our day. We had so many guests tell us that the evening flowed perfectly - all thanks to Cera!

2016-10-27T21:47:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Erica! Danee and I had a blast helping out with your wedding and are thrilled that you were happy with our services. Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kara D

Cera was both our day-of coordinator and designed all of our flowers. She and her assistant did an amazing job! Our wedding day (including some complicated shuttling between the ceremony and reception site) went smoothly, and several of our vendors later mentioned to me how much... Read More they enjoyed working with her. The flowers were stunning! I highly recommend her as both a coordinator and florist!

2016-10-19T10:02:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your words of love! We really enjoyed coordinating your wedding and wish you both all the love and happiness you deserve!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Amanda S

Simply fabulous! Cera and her team went above and beyond to make sure that our day went smoothly. If you are looking for someone who is patient, kind, genuinely cares, organized and is great at what she does.. Cera is someone you need to get in touch with. This day was one of... Read More the best days of my life and Cera and her team helped make that possible!

2016-10-17T10:04:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Amanda for your kind words! It was a pleasure coordinating your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Heather A

I am so glad we had Cera's help at the wedding! She made the day run smoothly--took care of small mistakes and delays.

2016-10-11T13:15:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Heather!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kat M

Cera was wonderful. We had her as our day-of coordinator and the day went incredibly well. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding. Beyond the coordination, her flowers were perfection. She understood our vision and accommodated our requests. Her attention to detail was... Read More excellent and we received tons of complements on the bouquets, table arrangements, etc.

2016-10-11T13:16:40 Response from the vendor

Kat, thank you so much! We loved coordinating your wedding and providing flowers for your special day! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taryn G

Right before I walked down the aisle (we had an outdoor ceremony on a beautiful but windy day in San Francisco) Cera asked if I had pinned my catheral length veil. Of course I had not, and she literally took pins out of her own hair to get my cathedral length veil secured onto... Read More my head. This scene that seems out of a movie perfectly captures Cera; she truly goes above and beyond. From site visits to phone calls to email strings to rehearsal Cera helped us plan the perfect day, from the timeline and floorplan down to the minute details. She worked with our slew of external vendors and executed our vision perfectly, we really did not have to worry about anything throughout our entire day. We even got compliments from our guests who interacted with her - she's a joy to be around and you can tell she's passionate about her work. Cannot say enough good things about her and highly, highly recommend her for all things wedding!

2016-10-11T13:17:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! WE loved coordinating your wedding and are thrilled you were happy with our services!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Elizabeth B

Cera and her assistant were rock stars. She put up with all my craziness with a huge smile on her face. As a bride, it's hard to put your trust in someone else during the big day but Cera made that easy. She was flexible, responsive, and didn't care that I emailed her 400... Read More million times leading up to the big day. The day of she crushed it. We had unexpected rain and Cera just rolled with it and made me feel very calm. She made the venue look exactly how I would have envisioned it had I planned for rain. Couldn't have imagined my day without her. Thanks for all your help!

2016-10-11T13:17:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Bianca R

Cera and Danee did a fantastic job and made sure my wedding day went smoothly. I could not have asked for a better coordinator. Cera thought of every last detail and made sure everything was just how I pictured it. Cera is very professional, experienced, and detail-oriented. She... Read More made sure that all the vendors knew what to do, where to go and how I wanted everything to be set up. Cera and her team truly made my husband and I feel like VIP movie stars on the day of our wedding and made everything run smoothly and come to life. Best day of coordinator EVER! Many thanks Cera and Danee! XOXO

2016-09-29T18:22:05 Response from the vendor

Bianca, you are simply the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words! We had a blast coordinating your wedding. Thank you for choosing Cera Singley Events!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Cera and her team are hands down the BEST!!!! There is no way our wedding would have turned out the way it did without Cera's help. She is always available and is willing to work with you on the littlest of details to the major necessities. Cera and her staff are super... Read More professional and really know how to make the happy couple feel stress free. I highly recommend Cera for your wedding!

2016-09-01T15:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! It was our pleasure to help make your wedding day dreams a success!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Megan G

I truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Cera and her team. If I could give her 10 stars, I would! She did the decor and flowers for our wedding, and was also our day-of coordinator. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! She was so incredible at... Read More hearing what I was looking for and perfectly executing it within our budget. I just gave her an idea of what I liked on Pinterest and she completely blew away my expectations with the gorgeous flowers and table decor. All that aside, she was amazing the day of at helping finalize last payments, and resolving any last minute issues that I hadn't thought of. She has got to be the best wedding planner/florist/decorator out there, because I really can't fathom anyone going more above and beyond and being so dedicated to their work. If you're in need of a planner, you don't need to look any further! Cera is the way to go. She and her team are fantastic, and her prices are so reasonable for all that she does. You will be so happy you booked with her! Seriously cannot thank her enough. She made our wedding everything and more than I ever could have wanted.

2016-07-22T13:17:03 Response from the vendor

Megan, you are too sweet! We had a blast coordinating your wedding and are thrilled that you enjoyed it as much as you did. You were an honor to work with! Wish both you and Josh all the love and happiness you both deserve! XOXO

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Sade G

I cant imagine my wedding without Cera! I love the idea of event planning and was essentially planning a lot of my wedding. But 4 months before the wedding I was completely overwhelmed managing multiple vendors and keeping track of communication. I also was having difficulty... Read More getting the last few vendors and bringing everything together. My husband and I decided to get a wedding coordinator and we are so happy that we found Cera. Im sure I sent her 500 emails and she was always attentive and caring. She coordinated so much and helped bring our wedding together. I will forever appreciate her work and would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married.

2016-07-22T13:18:09 Response from the vendor

Sade, Thank you so much for your kind words! Congratulations again on your marriage! Hugs!

Cera Harrold

After planning my own wedding along with numerous others, I knew wedding planning was my career calling - bringing joy to my clients and helping them make their dreams come true. There's just something so magical about sharing that experience so intimately with someone. It's like my slice of Heaven on earth. I hope that I am able to bring that little slice of heaven to you too! I'm excited to share more events with you in the near future. Please like our Facebook page for the most recent news about Cera Singley Events. I so look forward to hearing from you!