Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ceremony, Wedding

NJ/NY/PA/DE/CT and more (609) 436-9755

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Veronica K

Lauren did such a great job creating the perfect ceremony for my husband and I!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Adelmo D

We are italian and we are lucky, because we have met a person like Lauren, she was the best Celebrator / Officinat we could ever met. Absolutely recommended! Sorry for my english

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Suvarna M

Lauren was amazing! We wanted a customized and very unique ceremony and she delivered exactly that! She took our needs and put her own charm on top of it and delivered a beautiful and very meaningful ceremony for us! She was great to work with throughout the entire process. She... Read More was very professional, especially on the actual day! Would recommend her to anyone looking for a creative ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

My wife and I married on 9/9/17. We couldn't be happier that we chose Lauren to perform the ceremony. From the first email to Lauren, to the day of the wedding, and even right up until we obtained the marriage certificate, Lauren made the entire process a pleasure. Lauren met... Read More with us for a cup of coffee after we first contacted her. She is very easy to talk to, and we immediately felt at ease being ourselves. We were able to get a feel for her character, share some laughs, and discuss what type of service we wanted. Lauren made some recommendations and emailed us options for ceremonies. She guided us through the whole process which we needed as it was our first wedding. Anytime I reached out to Lauren, she was always quick to respond. We really felt like Lauren was giving us her undivided attention, and was happy to help and to be a part of this milestone in our lives. As I said, from the first email we felt very comfortable with Lauren. The ceremony went great- Lauren was relaxed and created a great vibe for us and our guests. Lauren even helped us re-write our vows to give it more of a personal touch. My wife and I definitely recommend Lauren to anyone looking for this type of service. Many of the vendors we have dealt with treated us like a number and it created stress where there didn't need to be. Lauren however, helped to make it a great experience. She didn't add stress but took it away. We felt confident in her suggestions and abilities. Thank you Lauren for helping us through the process, and making our memories of the day so great!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Aly M

Lauren was great! She was very responsive and crafted a personalized ceremony our guests are still raving about. Additionally, Lauren wrangled our large bridal party and was flexible throughout the process (and even during the wedding weekend) as plans changed. We are so... Read More grateful to Lauren...don't hesitate--use her!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittney H

If I could give Lauren more stars, I would! She was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding. She had written a very personal ceremony which we received to review a few weeks before the wedding. It was personal, thoughtful, and original, and we didn't tweak a single... Read More thing (although she offered many times and emphasized that it was our day, our ceremony, but she nailed it first try). We had multiple guests come up to us at the reception and compliment how unique and touching our vows were and how they were so personalized to us (we asked her to write them for us using a traditional format but non-traditional vows as we had a hard time putting our own thoughts together). This was absolutely 100% what we wanted. The length of the ceremony she wrote was literally within 60 seconds of our requested timeline. She really listened to our wants, and her voice carried perfectly through a room of 150 with no microphone without her shouting. My husband was nervous about being able to repeat without messing up, and she broke things up and went slowly so we didn't stumble. We couldn't have gotten better service and a better ceremony had we paid 10x the price (she is one of the most reasonably priced vendors in central NJ). Thank you Lauren for helping to make our day even more personal and special!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 sue o

We were so happy with Lauren. Our ceremony was beautiful. You would have thought Lauren had known us for years. She always answered my emails or phone calls very promptly. She would have an answer or she would find the answer for you. We highly recommend Lauren

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Dana T

We absolutely loved working with Lauren as our officiant for our wedding on 6/9/17. She wrote our ceremony and vows flawlessly. She personalized the ceremony and made it so special and meaningful for us and everyone at the wedding. The ceremony went flawlessly and for that we... Read More have to thank Lauren. She did an amazing job and I am so happy we found her. I highly recommend Lauren and couldn't imagine using anyone else. Thank you so much Lauren for our amazing ceremony.