Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

255 Elm Street, West Springfield, MA (413) 781-1139

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Mary S

Words can't describe how amazing their cake is. My husband and I had chocolate cake with raspberry mouse filling and it was to die for. The cake came out absolutely beautiful. I highly suggest Cerrato's as your number one choice.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jenna R

Simply put, the cake was perfect! They were very easy to work with and helped us figure out the right size cake and the exact design I wanted. They had so many different options for designs, flavors, and styles of cake. We had a lemon cake with a simple piped design and the... Read More florist we used were able to put the flowers on top of the cake. The strawberry champagne cake we sampled was also delicious!

BEST CAKE EVER

Reviewed on 10/11/2010 Jennifer S

We went to one cake shop before Cerratos and had a terrible experience. When we met with Cerrtaos they were extremely accomodating and knowledgable. They sat down and listened to what we wanted and we completely trusted it would be a beautiful delicious cake, and it was! It was... Read More delivered on time, tasted great and looked amazing. I would recommend this vendor to anyone getting married.

Review for Cerratos Pastry Shop

Reviewed on 9/22/2008 Randi B

Cerrato's had the best price around! We had 225 guests and the cake cost $430 with delivery. The cake was so moist and the icing was creamy not too sugary! Everyone loved the cake!