Signs, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

220 Commercial Street , Stillwater, MN (612) 910-8919

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Stacy A

Julie was absolutely amazing to work with and is so talented - she took my scatterbrained ideas for combining two of her pre-made designs and came up with something so beautiful my husband and I were just blown away. We received so many compliments on our saves the dates and... Read More invites (everyone especially LOVED the beautiful design on the envelope liners)!!! We could not recommend Julie and Ben more!!!

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Erin M

Wow! Champagne Press truly impressed me. Julie's work is so beautiful, creative, and consistent. I really love how she pays so much attention to detail and all of her work uses really high quality paper that gives it that extra wow factor. If you are looking for a stationary... Read More vendor, look no further. Champagne Press is it!

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Zhanna S

I'm so happy with my recent purchase of stationery from Champagne Press. From first communication, to quick design, efficient shipping, to pretty sweet packaging, all was perfect. xoxo Z

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jessica G

I highly recommend Champagne Press to anyone looking for high quality, beautiful paper goods for their wedding. Julie was a dream to work with it; she was communicative, timely and patient. She was also able to make great recommendations and personalize anything as needed. Look... Read More no further than Champagne Press!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Courtney M

I cannot put into words how wonderful it was to work with Julie. She's patient, kind and full of ideas. She created a beautiful and cost effective invitation suite that had matching reception stationary!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Kelsey J

We could not be happier with the products and service from Champagne Press. Julie always responded quickly to emails, answered my MANY questions, and was happy to make last minute edits. Everything shipped in a timely fashion. The stationary is BEAUTIFUL and budget friendly. In... Read More the chaos of wedding planning, it was nice to have a vendor that made everything go so smoothly. I am in Arizona and the distance did not affect my experience at all. I would recommend Champagne Press for all wedding paper goods! Thank you Champagne Press!

2016-12-22T20:53:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review and your business. Congrats on your wedding friend. We couldn't have been more thankful to be involved.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016

We could not have been more happy with the work done by Champagne Press. We received so many compliments from our guests regarding the invitations. We would recommend Champagne to anyone looking for invitations.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany R

I used Champagne Press for my wedding invitations and other wedding day paper goods. Amazing quality and great prices!!! I highly suggest having the addressing done for you. It saved me so much time and was worth it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016

I cannot recommend more highly Julie Chaet and Champagne Press. I had the great pleasure of being the Wedding Planner for our son and now daughter-in-law’s recent wedding. Throughout the process, attempting to be price wise and understanding... Read More from the outset how easily one’s budget can become derailed, the very lovely professional I hired to assist, recommended Julie Chaet to assist with our printing needs. Though I was in California and she in Minnesota, there was no problem. She was a delight to work with, quickly responsive, always tastefully accommodating to our wishes. With her long experience, I was always comforted knowing that she could provide the sound “last word” when there was some decision uncertainty. The modern and original invitation styling imagined by the bride was perfectly actualized by Julie. So many guests commented on the invitations’ uniqueness. All the pieces for the wedding reception followed suit. I couldn’t have been more pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Julie Chaet and Champagne Press far and wide. On all levels, we could not have been more pleased

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Shawna P

Julie was amazing to work with and had such a quick turnaround due to an emergency wedding for a sick family member. She was so accommodating with all of my last minute changes but stayed up with me 'till way past our bedtime to help make our invitations perfect and beautiful!!... Read More They turned out gorgeous and can't recommend her enough!!

2016-10-24T12:29:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for this kind review! Loved working with you and so thankful to be a part of your day!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jordan B

Julie is an absolute dream to work with as a bride. I am a designer at heart, so I knew that my wedding paper products were going to take some serious time and effort. Julie made my vision a reality when I didn't want to do it myself. Our invites were custom made and we... Read More worked together to ensure it was something that matched the vision of the wedding, but also kept within the budge. I truly couldn't have been more obsessed with my invitations and paper products. They were everything I dreamed they would be and more. Julie is quick to respond and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have exactly what you want. I am so lucky to have crossed her path and suggest her to any and every bride. She's the best!

2016-10-24T12:30:11 Response from the vendor

Loooooved working with you!!! Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jessica B

I believe that its all that first impressions are everything. The invitation to any event is the first hello and sets the tone for whats to come. Champagne Press surely sets a very high tone! Two years ago, they created the perfect invitation and signage for my wedding! I... Read More received so many compliments and they were able to capture my entire wedding on just one perfect invitation. Fast forward two years later, they have done the same for my baby shower. I have found a forever home with Champagne Press. They will be a part of my life for future memories to come <3

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Elyse S

Julie has been such a pleasure to work with from day one. She took the time with me to go over every single detail from the beginning when I picked out my wedding suites for Save the Dates 9 months before the wedding.. About 300 emails later back and forth, Julie had taken all... Read More of my questions and turned my wedding paper into works of art. I had so many compliments on how elegant and unique my Save the Dates, invitations, and wedding day stationary were. You rock Julie! Thank you so much! Elyse

2016-09-05T15:32:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Elyse! I absolutely LOVED working with you. Congrats!!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Pauline O

Absolutely love all that Julie did for us. She did our invitation, thank you notes, programs, and hashtag cards. Everything came out perfect with good timing. It was a stress relief to have her taking care of everything. I received so many compliments too. I highly, highly... Read More recommend Champagne Press!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jessica R

Julie is incredible! I found her site when I was looking for my wedding invitations and I was so impressed with the quality and how gorgeous they were that I also used her for all of my day-of wedding paper goods. I am not a DIY type of person, so having Julie help create every... Read More single thing I needed saved me so much stress! Everything came out so rich looking and greatly exceeded my expectations. The quality of her work is comparable to or even better than a few other places I found in the city that were at least double the price. She is the sweetest person to work with and I am so happy that I found her. When I wasn't sure about a paper color or a font, she would send me pictures of options until we found the perfect one. I received so many compliments on everything she created and can't wait to have a reason to use Champagne Press again!

2016-10-24T12:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much P! This is the kindest review! I absolutely LOVED working with you and this special time for your family. You must share photos with me because I've been wondering since how amazing the day was! This was one of my favorite... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Audrey B

I LOVED working with Julie. I am a Graphic Designer and while I wanted to be involved in the design process, it wasn't something I wanted to DIY if that makes sense. We were already doing so much ourselves I just wanted this piece to be handled for me. She and I collaborated and... Read More everything turned out perfect. Couldn't be happier!

2016-08-24T07:57:55 Response from the vendor

I absolutely LOVED working with YOU! Thanks for your kind review. So happy for you! Congrats!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Katie G

Our invitations were beautiful! We've been getting compliments on them for months and tons of friends have asked where they came from. So elegant and reasonably priced.

2016-10-24T12:31:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Katie V

Five stars, fabulous! Beautiful invitations and Julie got them printed and shipped within three days over new years! We've got a lot of compliments, really couldn't be happier. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Michelle H

Here's your review if you wanted to copy it into The Knot form: I am BEYOND happy with how beautiful these invitations turned out. They are everything that we had wanted and more! Julie was so great at communicating with us especially since we weren't exactly sure how we... Read More wanted our wording to look on the invite. She worked with us so well and we cannot thank you enough! If you are thinking of going with Champagne Press for your big day you MUST! You will not be disappointed!

2015-11-10T15:01:43 Response from the vendor

Thank so much for including your Etsy review for us here on The Knot!! We absolutely loved working with you on your invitations and can't wait to work together again! Cheers!!

The Best Wedding Stationary

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

I got all my wedding stationary from Champagne Press; Table Names and Numbers Save the Dates Invites RSVP's Thanks You Cards Printed envelopes Julie was great, very friendly and helpful, thought it was brilliant value for money and the printed envelopes made my life... Read More so much easier. I live in the UK and the shipping was fast and nothing was ever damaged.

2015-11-09T21:16:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and kind words! We loved making invitations for you! Congrats!

Unique Designs

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

I've used this vendor for invitations, Christmas card and stationary. The quality was great and the designs were exceptional. Never been disappointed.

2015-11-09T21:15:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your continued business and support!

Champaign Press review

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 abby w

The service at Champaign Press is amazing. Julie was willing to work with me on style preferences and her designs are amazing, she's so creative. The price point is fantastic compared to other products of similar quality. The quality and service is wonderful and I would... Read More totally recommend this company to anyone planning an important event!

2015-11-09T21:15:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're very lucky to have you as a customer! Thanks for helping spread the word!!!

The perfect invitations for my perfect wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kati L

When it came time to plan my wedding, using Champagne Press for all my paper needs was a no brainer. Julie created invitations, programs, a seating chart, and place cards to fit my wedding! With other stationary and invitations sites you have to adjust to their designs, they are... Read More not fully custom and made for you! Champagne Press was so easy to work with and I have used them for other invitations and parties after my wedding!

2015-11-09T21:14:03 Response from the vendor

Your wedding WAS perfect and we were lucky to have been a part of it! Thank you for your support and this wonderful review! Congrats!

Quality Product

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Champagne Press has the best products! Their invites are always personalized and made with exceptional quality. Authentic design work and great customer service. Highly recommended.

2015-11-09T21:13:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for help spreading the word about Champagne Press! We loved working with you. Cheers!

Amazing amazing amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Diana A

Julie was absolutely amazing. I was so nervous about getting invites on Etsy but she was fabulous. I wasn't being upsold which I have been by many custom places. The quality actually shocked me. I was amazed it was great quality. The design is stunning. I have already gotten so... Read More many texts and thoughtful messages on how beautiful they were. Julie was such a pleasure to work with she was one of the most responsive vendors I have dealt with my entire wedding planning process and that is saying a lot! Would definitely use her for any future stationary needs. Highly recommend!

2015-11-09T21:12:10 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! What a nice review! We feel the same about you. We're so thankful for your business! CONGRATS!