Chandelier Studio

Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Destination

Elegantly Capture the Feel of Your Wedding

Your wedding day is an adventure. The energy, the excitement, the details, the unexpected moments – these all add up to the uniqueness of your day. Eleven years after my wedding, I am still immensely grateful of how well my wedding was photographed, and I want to ensure yours is too.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

1001 Rocky Point Court NE, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Destination (517) 896-3554

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Shannon MacLean

I grew up assisting my dad at his photography studio in Michigan at weddings and senior sessions, however, I didn't establish Chandelier Studio until I was nearly 30. In the meantime, I pursued my calling as an Air Force flight surgeon. After 8 years of adventures, I chose to leave the service to enjoy more of life with my two fun toddlers and to allow time for creativity. Our family moved from the Seattle area to Albuquerque in August of 2017 into a home in the foothills with 600 square feet of dedicated beautiful studio space.