The Perfect Napa Valley Wedding Venue

Chardonnay Golf Club offers serene elegance and intimate charm in an idyllic setting, amongst thousands of beautiful grapevines and meadows. We are confident it would be the ideal location for your wedding ...... the possibilities of lasting memories are endless here at Chardonnay. Book your wedding on any one of our remaining available 2016 dates and receive a 50% discount on our facility fee. For more details, contact our Wedding Sales Coordinator, Noy Mendoza, at (707) 252-5984; or via email at Noy

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

2555 Jameson Canyon Rd, American Canyon, CA (707) 252-5984

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Christnawaty L

On October 2017 ago me and my husband said our I DOs in the Moonlight Grove . This venue offers not only a beautiful and elegant backdrop for your perfect day, but the service is unlike any other. Chardonnay Golf Club was the best decision without hesitation decided it was the... Read More one. We had survey Napa and Sonoma area, but Chardonnay Golf Club is The best decision and when we was meeting with Noy as our wedding assistant is very impressive . She has a personality that is calming, sweet and above all wants the best for you. She is such a delight to work with. Melissa, was such a nice person too. We first met Melissa at our food tasting and from then on we loved her. Both these women are there for you. Quick responses always from email or phone and are flexible with anything you need. I truly could not speak more highly about their service but the people they are. One month later From Our wedding, we still receive compliments from friends and relatives and although there were some minor problem on the day, but that was still acceptable. I'm super satisfied When pick Chardonnay for my wedding. (The ceremony dome, wine barrels, the super gorgeous tent with chandelier and how effortlessly the evening flowed, chairs, glassware, delicious food, table linens, etc) Could not go wrong with hiring Chardonnay Golf Club to help create your dream wedding. We would definitely recommend Chardonnay Golf Club to anyone who is looking for a venue outdoors in the Napa Valley.. Thank you Noy, for a memorable and lovely experience for the best day in my life..

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Alexa G

Such an amazing venue! Included so much and they made it so easy, and of course it was so beautiful! I couldn't have done it without Noy Mendoza... she is the best! Definantly suggest

Reviewed on 8/08/2017

Our daughter and son-in-law celebrated their wedding here last weekend. The Moonlight Grove gardens and white tent were beautiful! The food and service were excellent! NOY MENDOZA, our wedding consultant, was the reason that everything ran smoothly and flawlessly! Noy is an... Read More

organized, efficient , exceptional person who is so fabulous and hard-working! Noy had great communication with all of the vendors. We were able to relax and enjoy the wedding, because we knew that she would handle everything! We couldn't be happier with the Chardonnay Club and especially, Noy Mendoza! Thank you Noy, for a memorable, lovely experience!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Joanna L

Brides and grooms, it is possible to find a place that has it all. From Noy and her staff being amazing, the food being out of this world, and to top it off having the most beautiful setting (in my opinion) in all of Napa/American Canyon, and you don't have to break the bank.... Read More It's truly a great venue for big or small weddings, the initial cost is complete reasonable, and of corse if you have to have a large wedding like mine the costs do add up but Chardonnay was the venue of my dreams. I am so lucky to have found it. Noy completes the package, her attention to detail and willingness to help at all time is amazing. I would say if you are reading this, take the time to go visit Chardonnay and the property, have lunch and make the best decision ever by having your wedding there. It's been almost 1 month since my big day and my guests are still raving about Chardonnay, the food, tent and how effortlessly the evening flowed.

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sheila M

Our wedding at Chardonnay Golf Club 4th of July weekend was truly a fairy tale come true. Throughout the whole planning process, Noy has been so awesome, helpful and thorough. We had a difficult time finding our venue initially because of a few of our "must-haves," but... Read More Chardonnay was so gorgeous and soooo flexible that we knew right away it was where we were destined to have our wedding. Noy was kind and kept us very organized and on top of everything. She was so quick to respond to our emails and questions and was very accommodating. We got nothing but compliments during our entire rehearsal dinner and wedding because of how gorgeous and lush green the venue is. Their staff is great and really took care of our guests. We would definitely recommend Chardonnay Golf Club to anyone who is looking for a venue outdoors in the Napa Valley, a super flexible team, and hard liquor and music that is allowed to be played until midnight!! No where else in Napa can you find all this!! So grateful to have found Chardonnay!!

Love at first "site"

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Allison N

Two months ago my husband and I said our I DOs in the Moonlight Grove and would not have changed anything about our day. This venue offers not only a beautiful and elegant backdrop for your perfect day, but the service is unlike any other. Chardonnay Golf Club was our first site... Read More we went to look at and without hesitation decided it was the one. We did not look anywhere else. The best decision was hiring Noy as our day of coordinator! She has a personality that is calming, sweet and above all wants the best for you. She is such a delight to work with. Cynthia, was such a doll. We first met her at our food tasting and from then on we loved her. Both these women are there for you. Quick responses always from email or phone and are flexible with anything you need. I truly could not speak more highly about their service but the people they are. Our wedding we still receive compliments from two months later and did not hear one bad thing. So much is included when you pick Chardonnay for your wedding. (Votive candles, chairs, glassware, delicious food, table linens, etc) Could not go wrong with hiring Chardonnay Golf Club to help create your dream wedding.

Meet The Manager

Noy Mendoza

Noy Mendoza exudes the energy and passion of a newly engaged bride. Her work ethic embodies personalized service, elegance and fun, while creating stunning occasions and unforgettable memories for her clients. Noy is a graduated Interior Designer. She has over 5 years experience in the Wedding and Event Planning. Her unique blend of skill and pure enthusiasm for her work shines through in every meticulously planned detail of her events. No affair is too big or too small, and brides on a budget or those seeking lavish affairs can count on Noy's passion to create a spectacular experience.