Charis Events & Design

Greater Los Angeles, Destination World Wide

Engagement Party, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Greater Los Angeles, Destination World Wide (213) 819-0160

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Esther C

I would give Charis Events and their team more than 5 stars!! Words can't describe how grateful we are that we found them! Grace and her team are great at what they do! Grace made sure to make our big day the wedding so beautiful! She made sure she got me what I wanted.. but... Read More more!! Thank You Grace!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Ji Young C

Charis Events delivered an A+ wedding for us. From the beginning, Grace was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. Thanks to Grace’s contacts in the industry, she helped us find wonderful vendors at great prices. She did a great job staying on top of the vendors and the... Read More necessary logistics to make the process much more relaxing for us. Where Grace shined the most was her vision of the wedding design. She has an exquisite sense of style and created an absolutely gorgeous and one-of-a-kind wedding that all our guests gushed over. Grace and her team expertly pulled this off notwithstanding unexpected challenges (outside her control) that arose on wedding day. We’d be remiss if we did not mention her very hard work in designing our engagement photo shoot, for which she had to carry furniture around on a frozen lake! We loved the photos and received so many compliments from our friends and family. We highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Brianna L

Grace and her team was a great officiant and really made our wedding a great one. Grace helped us to really show our personalities during the ceremony. Grace made herself available to spent time with us to get to know what we really want before we planned every moment of our... Read More ceremony. Many officiants we met were not willing to meet in person more than once, but Grace was happy to accommodate our face-to-face meetings. She also answered our e-mails promptly and corrected our ceremony as needed. Grace and her team is the best and I highly recommend her as an officiant!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jamie L

My experience with Grace and her team was simply amazing. She already knew what I wanted before even articulate. They are so easy to work with and listens to my wants and needs to make sure my wedding day was more than perfect!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017

Everything came beautifully, so much more than I dreamed of! Grace was professional and thoughtful throughout the whole process, which made everything so much easier for my fiancé and me. Every last detail was taken care of so we were able to thoroughly enjoy our day worry... Read More free. Thank you again Grace for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Steve S

Thank you so much for working so hard in making our wedding so spectacularly special. It was beyond what we could’ve imagined. Everything was absolutely perfect! Countless guests said it was the best weeding they had ever been to. Thank you so much for your guidance, your ideas,... Read More incredible organization and attention to detail. Words can’t describe how happy we were with the entire event. It wouldn’t have been possible without you.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Steve S

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Beatrice T

Grace and her team did an amazing job of stylizing my recent July wedding! Guests could not stop staring (and photographing) all the beautiful floral and decor. She was very respectful of our budget and yet, still managed to transform our rustic ranch into a high-end fairy... Read More tale.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Best wedding design ever! Our guests were surprised with the decoration of the venue as well. I personally think we had the most beautiful venue! I want to thank Grace to let us have the best wedding!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

A wedding in April at the lovely botanical garden, Hartley Botanica, in California’s Simi Valley, was the setting for our family to celebrate in style. The wedding planner, Grace from Charis Events & Design, was in charge of the many details that all came together to create... Read More the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen! Everywhere you looked, there were little details that Grace had flawlessly incorporated into the setting for the bohemian style the bride wanted, that reflected not only the natural grandeur of the garden setting, but also the eclectic, non-traditional style and taste of the bride and groom. On the day of the wedding, Grace reminded me of a maestro, conducting her talented and rehearsed orchestra of florists, caterers and stylists in a flawless performance that was not only memorable for the guests, but also created a perfect day that will become a most treasured memory for the lucky bride and groom, and for our entire family.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Desirée A

Grace is a creative genius! She did an incredible job of incorporating who we are into the overall theme and atmosphere of the wedding. It really was a fairytale. My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She was super attentive and understanding, knew... Read More when to lead and when to let us steer the ship, she was efficient, creative and committed from start to finish. I would recommend Grace to anyone who wants to elevate their event to the next echelon. Our wedding looked like something out of the top bridal magazines. This was definitely the highlight of our lives and we are so proud to have given our family and friends the experience of a lifetime with the help of Grace and her incredible team.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

We were incredibly fortunate to have Grace Song as our wedding planner in September, last year. She has the excellent sense of design and made us worry-free for the entire wedding planning process. Not only she was always prompt to messages, phone calls and emails, but also for... Read More all the vendor meetings. We've had countless compliments from our friends and family about how beautiful our day was and for all the things we've experienced, we're forever grateful. Charis Events is the team you should go for!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

The minite that I met with Grace, I knew she was rheboerfect fit for me. Grave and her team will go above and beyond the call of duty and wouldn't hesitate to do anything that will make me (ans my family) comoletely taken cared of. Without Grace and her tram, my wedding would... Read More have not been beautiful. Hite them ir you will regret it!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016

Charis Event is one of the best wedding professionals in the industry and we were so happy that Grace and her team ran all so smoothly on the day of our wedding. Everyhting was magical and all the guests were still complimenting how much they enjoyed. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 soo h

Grace came highly recommended through some friends that had worked with her for weddings/events, and to some it all up...just AMAZING!!! I had about 6 months to plan my wedding, but was nervous because I wasn't sure if that would be enough time to get everything done, especially... Read More since I'm soooo indecisive. Grace helped me from securing the venue to every last detail. She understood what I wanted my vision to be for my wedding, as well as my budget. Everything turned out to be more than I had ever expected. From the venue to the every last detail of the wedding day, I didn't have to worry about anything as I knew that I was in trusted hands.. My FAVORITE part was the gorgeous dessert table, with all sorts of goodies from macarons to color matching cake pops. My wedding day turned out to be more than I can ever imagine. To that, i'm forever grateful...

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Emily K Words cannot describe how awesome Grace is. Planning with Charis Event was amazing. Grace and her team made sure our big day went perfect. She went above and beyond the call of duty to work out every detail. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is planning a... Read More wedding!!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Charis event made it easy to plan the wedding with their professionalism and experiences. Not only they knew what I wanted, they knew what they were doing!! Grace will make your dream wedding come true!!! In short, Charis Event made my wedding memorable!! Thank you!! :)

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

Charis Events helped me tremendously. Thank you for all the hard work and make my wedding so beautiful that all the guests are still mentioning over the gatherings. Two thumbs way up!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016

I know that everyone feel the same about the wedding planner and wedding planning service. You know you need it, but you also know that you just need someone to take this role to save some money. I asked my sister to take this role in the beginning and thought that this is going... Read More to be great, since she knows me well and overall we're family! Guess what, it didn't take too long to find out the importance of hiring a REAL PLANNER who knows what he/she's doing. My sister and I thought that we knew what we were doing, but we're absolutely WRONG. Our budget was structured poorly, even myself is a CPA, and my sister and I got emotionally bothered as time goes by and finally got in the biggest argument. I'm so glad all happen because I really got to appreciate Grace about what she had done for me. From the major to minor, she was there every step of the way and made my wedding second to none. No more arguments with my sister, no more arguments with my husband, but only happy tears on the day of my wedding. I hope other brides don't waste of their time to save the cost and looking for unprofessional wedding coordinators/planners. Do yourself a favor and hire Grace Song!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

Hello all future brides!!! I'm so glad that I met Grace at Charis Events. Grace came highly recommended by one of my best friends over years ago and I finally contacted her for my wedding as soon as I got engaged about 5 months ago. I never know that all can be happening in... Read More such a short period of a time, but I knew I was in good hands when I met Grace. Grace and her team were very professional, helpful and attentive. My wedding went extremely smooth because Grace knew all the vendors and they have been working together years and years. Grace was on top of everything with the time-line, styling and also took care of me and my brides-maids. Charis paid attention to every detail and made sure everything is carried out perfectly and in a timely manner. Don't hesitate and call Charis Events and Design. They don't only provide wedding planning service, but are miracle workers and they will save your wedding day!