100 E Penn Square, Philadelphia, PA (215) 284-4140

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Andrea A

My husband and I used Chuck for our wedding at the Crystal Tea Room on 4/28/17. At our meeting, I literally told him my wedding colors, that I don't like roses, and that I'm not really a huge fan of flowers (gasp!) in general. I told him he can figure out the rest - and it was... Read More AMAZING. I was worried that my colors would look too playful and not formal enough (orange and blue) but he made the place fit for a king and queen. Everything was beautiful and I've been getting compliments since! The best part was having him in-house. When my bridesmaids came back from taking pictures our flowers looked like they had seen better days (it was over 80 degrees that day and we were outside for a while!)... next thing I knew Chuck had freshened them up with some new hydrangeas and they were perfect for the ceremony! It was so nice to not stress about everything and have things done so perfectly and so professionally. Thank you Chuck!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jenna W

Chuck and his team did such incredible work for our 7-8 Union trust wedding ! In addition to killing it for our wedding, Chuck is a genuinely good person who made the planning process easy and fun. I can't begin to describe how beautiful the venue looked thanks to him.... Read More You never know what the final result will look like - but our flowers, centerpieces, bouquets, arrangements even cake decor were truly gorgeous. I wish I could attach a few pics because his work made the venue shine. Do yourself a favor and trust him, give him creative freedom and you won't regret it. I am still getting compliments.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Kimberly T

My husband and I use Charles Devlin for our March 18th wedding. Chuck was amazing to work with - very easy. We had an initial meeting where I took Chuck through my (very vague) vision, including flowers that could be used for the ceremony and reception. He showed me some flowers... Read More that fit the description of what I was looking for. We agreed that this was the plan for now but that things could change later. He sent me a quote based on what we looked at and agreed to touch base closer to the wedding date. About a month before the wedding, we spoke again and ironed out some of the changes I wanted - different flowers, colors, etc. Chuck was very laid back, yet on top of the details. I trusted him, didn't micro-manage and let him do what he does...and everything was amazing! The flowers were better than I could have ever expected. He delivered the personal flowers to our hotel and handled the set up and change over at Union Trust. Everything was spectacular! Our guests remarked that the flowers were beautiful and helped to make the venue even more appealing than it already is. Thank you, Chuck!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Kim C

Chuck Devlin is amazing! We booked him as our florist for our wedding and are so happy that we did! He created such beautiful centerpieces that really popped in our venue and the bouquets were big and beautiful. Everyone was blown away by the work put into them! Our family and... Read More friends are still raving about how beautiful our flowers were. Chuck did such an incredible job and we couldn't have been more happy to have worked with him.

a true genius florist

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Meagan F

Chuck Devlin is a genius; a true artist! Our flowers were arguably the most beautiful part of the day. We had a late October wedding, so picked autumnal colors with white gourds and pumpkins. Chuck took our vision and made it a dream come true. I have been to many weddings,... Read More and have never seen such beautiful flowers. I remember stopping for a moment at the reception, just to take it all in, and could not believe how amazing the flowers looked. I have been to our venue a few times since our wedding, and it's incredible how much more beautiful it looked at the hands of Chuck. I highly recommend him!