Elegant Music For Charleston Weddings And Events

Since 1990, Charleston Chamber Players has provided affordable, beautiful music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and special events. Our unique trio consists of top professional musicians from the Charleston Symphony Orchestra. Visit our website to hear how we can enhance your special occasion with our wide variety of repertoire.

659 Cornerstone Court, Charleston, SC (843) 762-1584

Excellent Group!

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Katie B

Charleston Chamber Players were excellent and did a fabulous job at our wedding. They were also easy to work with in the planning stages.

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Charlotte C

In the end, they did what they said they would do, and did a beautiful job!! I'm very thankful!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/18/2010 Anna G

The music made my wedding! I had so many guests compliment the Chamber Players and loved the ceremony and reception music they provided. The extra money was well worth it!

Beautiful Music

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Mindy R

I wasn't set on having separate ceremony music, but I am so glad that I did! Mark was really easy to work with and very flexible with me as I was planning from outside of the US. I was happy with his proposal and communication by email. The music sounded beautiful and everything... Read More was just as expected. My only complaint would be that they didn't accept credit cards, but overall I would recommend them to any bride!

Very Professional, Beautiful Sound

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Sandy B

I loved the Charleston Chamber Players--they were one of the few groups that said "okay" to playing ocean side, and their music was beautiful. They even learned a favorite song of mine for my bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to. Highly recommend them!

Music Added that Final Touch

Reviewed on 7/08/2012 Julie C

I wasn't sold on getting live musicians for the ceremony until I began to listen to some of the music on the Charleston Chamber Players' website. The morning of the wedding when I walked out of the bridal suite and heard the beautiful strains floating through the beautiful... Read More summer air, I was immediately glad I splurged. They gave the whole affair an air of classiness that was priceless in the end. Very professional - I highly recommend.

Great Musicians but difficult to deal with

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jennilyn S

Before hiring Charleston Chamber Players, I listened to selections of their work and it was great. Once they were hired however they were extremely difficult to work with and were not willing to alter anything without adding additional costs. I would not recommend working with... Read More them. I had so many other things to worry about during the planning that they just added to the stress. I was almost to the point of telling them that I didn't want them to play at my wedding.

2011-10-27T15:40:27 Response from the vendor

The client wanted us to accompany her mother singing "Evergreen"....this would have required making a custom trio arrangement, and having a rehearsal on a different day (since her mom understandably didn't want to do a rehearsal right before the ceremony). We offered to make both... Read Less Read More