Charleston, SC (843) 819-9705

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Tatiana&Luis C

We had no idea our love can be reflected that truly in the photo... It is captured perfectly. Denis made the photo session feel so natural and easy. My fiance and I had so much fun! Denis did an amazing job bringing out our feelings, smile, every single look and touch. Coming... Read More back for a wedding photo shoot this fall! ---------------------------------- My husband and I came back to Den and Iryna for the wedding photoshoot. I must say, although he made us "work" :-) aka, pose for the photos while having fun for a while - we have got an amazing photos out of that session. He definitely made sure our family had all the moments captured and got a lot of photos. Iryna, on the other hand, captured our wedding video. Cannot be more happier with the results we got! T&L

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Mariana P

It was a pleasure to work with Dennis for our wedding in Charleston. He is so talented and made all of us feel comfortable and have a great experience taking photos. Also, his work is amazing! Thank you so much for all your work Dennis. I highly recommend Dennis for any... Read More photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily G

Dennis took photos for our wedding in Charleston a few weeks ago. Not only did he make the experience very enjoyable and was hilarious, he was professional at the same time. His main concern was us and capturing wonderful photos for us. He did a variety of different shots and... Read More in many different locations. The next day, just as promised, he delivered a sneakpeak of some of the photos. Just a few days later, he sent us all of the photos. The pictures turned out great, and we couldn't have been happier with them all. If you are looking for a great photographer in Charleston, I would highly recommend using Dennis!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 jorge F

Dennis is great, you can see that he actually enjoys taking great pics. He was very helpful with posing and capturing the right light. His prices are great and we had five pictures the next day. I would recommend him to all my friends in need of a photographer.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 jorge F

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Joseph C

Dennis is amazing! Everything was perfect, and our pictures are beautiful. My wife and I are super grateful to have been referred to him, he's very genuine, professional and a top notch photographer!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Delroy H

It was a great experience having Dennis and his wife as our photographer. We enjoyed their enthusiasm and warm words of encouragement. We rated them 100% professional.....the best in town.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jordan B

I can't express how grateful I am for Charleston Photo Art! They made our elopement in Charleston even more magical. Dennis did a fantastic job directing the photo shoot and capturing each special moment. His guidance and attention to detail was much appreciated. Plus, he has a... Read More great sense of humor and kept us smiling the entire time. His lovely assistant (and wife), Iryna, made sure everything was perfect, from the location and lighting to the position of the train and veil. It was a wonderful, memorable experience. We are extremely impressed with their work! We received photos quickly, and they even surprised us with a beautiful video. We (and our families) are forever thankful. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Charleston Photo Art!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Andrew B

Charleston Photo Art is the absolute best! Dennis and his team are incredibly talented. Not only are they detail-oriented and professional, but also they are kind and caring. It poured down rain during our outdoor ceremony, but they were flexible and prepared with a back-up plan... Read More that was even better than the original! We can't thank them enough for their time, patience, and graciousness. Their expertise is unrivaled, their equipment is top of the line, and their work is spectacular. The photos are cinematic and will be treasured. Dennis and Iryna truly have a passion for photography, and they are compassionate artists who seem to really love what they do!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jeannie R

We cannot say how wonderful it was to work with Dennis for our recent elopement wedding in Charleston. He beautifully captured the day for us with his stunning photos that will be cherished for our lifetime. Dennis is extremely professional yet keeps you feeling at ease as he... Read More guides and encourages you during the shoot. We highly recommend Dennis as your wedding photographer. It is apparent that he truly enjoys what he does as his photographs are just beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jeannie R

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

This husband and wife duo could not have done a better job. They were playful and professional and made our pictures such a joy to take. They were super friendly with everyone and took their time to get the best shots. Not to mention, we have all of our photos back and it has... Read More only been a week since our wedding. We are in love with how they captured our special day! Highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Erin H

Dennis and his wife Iryna were so kind for our surprise engagement photoshoot. They did an awesome job capturing the moment and we could not be more thrilled with how the photos turned out! We were able to get 5 pictures the next day and will get the rest in 5-7 days. Very... Read More pleased with this couple, made us feel very comfortable. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Denis S

Our pictures look like from the movie! So beautiful and sentimental. Dennis knows how to catch the right moment. I highly recommend to work with him to everyone who wants to have amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julie B

Our pictures came out wonderful. My fiancé reached out to Dennis to capture our proposal and he did a great job acting as a "casual bystander" he was not obvious at all! I did not even think anything when I saw him. After Dennis captured the moment he did a great job directing... Read More and helping us pose in different ways. We had so much fun working with Dennis, as he is very personable. Immediately following our photo shoot Dennis had 3 pictures ready to send via Dropbox and 5 photos printed for us to pick up the very next day. I was impressed with the urgency and quality of his work.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Melissa L

Our pictures came out beautiful! Dennis did a great job posing and helping us feel comfortable in the pictures. The background was amazing since we were married on Isle of Palms, SC! Dennis was so fun to work with and he came with ideas, but he also asked us if we had... Read More anything in mind. He is a excellent wedding photographer !

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

We could not be happier with the outstanding work that Dennis and his assistant (his wife ☺️) did in capturing our wedding! The pictures turned out beautifully and Dennis and his wife are so nice and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Dennis was so professionally and easy to work with. He worked around my schedule and delivered the pictures very fast. My fiancé was so surprised and very happy. Dennis is the best! Look no further.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Dennis was absolutely amazing! He captured our engagement perfectly and beautifully! It was a surprise and they played along so well. It was a evening shoot and the pictures still came out amazing!! No complaints at all.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica P

Wow! What an amazing experience we had! Dennis is amazing and very knowledgeable. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed. I couldn't ask for a better photographer for our special day. Thanks Dennis

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Jeremy M

Dennis did an absolute phenomenal job with our wedding pictures. He made us feel comfortable from beginning to end which allowed for us to maximize our time together for truly memorable photos. When we pulled into our wedding location he was already standing there ready to go... Read More with a camera in one hand and a thumbs up on the other. We would without question recommend Dennis for any type of occasion as his expertise, professionalism, and subtle humor combine for a perfect combo.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kimberly M

Dennis was fabulous and so accommodating. He knew just where to have us stand in order to get the right sun during the "golden hour" in Charleston. I truly can't believe how great our pictures came out. There were a few poses that I was skeptical about but they turned out... Read More amazing!! My husband and I had planned to get married in Florida but with Hurricane Irma touching down two days before our pending arrival, we had to change our plans. We booked with Dennis four days before our wedding. We are so thankful for the flexibility and accommodations. If we ever find ourselves in the area again and in need of pictures, we now who to call!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jake H

Dennis from Charleston Photo Art went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding photo shoot. He is very well versed in the art of photography - the photos turned out wonderful. He was punctual and very polite. Would definitely recommend him for anyone needing... Read More photography services in the Charleston area.

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Janelle O

Dennis made us laugh the entire time and made us feel very comfortable. He went above our expectations and brought us pictures after we came back from a cruise. He was very quick to complete our all of pictures our pictures and give us a preview. He is great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alana P

Dennis and crew were so much fun, and he was excellent at posing us for the perfect photos for our wedding