Charleston, SC (843) 819-9705

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Hali B

It was a pleasure to work with Dennis for our wedding in Charleston. He is very professional and made capturing the special moments very enjoyable for everyone. He is so talented. I would recommend him to anyone wanting pictures to make their friends jealous!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Leah

Dennis shot our wedding and it was the absolute BEST photography session EVER. He is incredibly talented, funny, knowledgeable, passionate and full of ideas and great energy! I’m moving to Charleston soon and he will always be my first choice for a photographer for family photo... Read More sessions. On top of everything I listed above, the images are INCREDIBLE!! A++

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Coco G

Dennis and his lovely wife were spectacular. They took the stress and thinking out of the photo process. They knew how to explain the shots, gave us clear instructions from start to finish. We had no idea what we were doing or how to pose without seeming awkward. He lightened it... Read More up and made us laugh. We enjoyed the whole process. The experience and the service is second to none. Mind you, we booked him THE DAY BEFORE! Nothing felt as if we had rushed to get something done, and we didn’t feel like we settled. We got WAY more than we had bargained for. The quality of the photography were far beyond our expectations. He delivered exactly what he said he would, when he said he would. I would recommend him to ANYONE for any photography project needed. Him and his wife were so easy to work with and such great genuine people.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Teri W

Dennis is a very takented photographer. We used him for our wedding and he creatively captured the charm of getting married in Charleston from the ceremony room to the outdoors to the local recall drugs to the old oaks outdoors. He delivers as promised and I will use him again... Read More for special occasions. Very reasonable , easy going and funny. Love him highly recommend you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Carly R

Dennis was great! He captured our proposal with great quality photos and was fun and easy to be around. We would recommend him without hesitation.

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jonathan P

Thank you Dennis for such an amazing work! You captured the perfect moments of my ceremony! The pics couldn’t be better!! Best quality and perfection comes from this cameramen! Thank you very much!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Leah B

We are so grateful to Dennis for helping to memorialize our wedding day through his beautiful photography. Worth every penny and can’t recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Regina P

Our wedding photos by photographer Dennis are beautiful. He captures the perfect moments, that with each picture tells a story. Dennis makes you feel comfortable and had us both laughing with his upbeat personality but yet so professional. I truly recommend Dennis for your... Read More photography needs at any event.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Regina P

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 James P

Dennis was a tremendous and such a professional. The quality and the art of direction in capturing the perfect photo was outstanding. I believe he is the perfect photographer for anyone that wants perfection and he is an artist in the highest standards possible.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Tatiana&Luis C

We had no idea our love can be reflected that truly in the photo... It is captured perfectly. Denis made the photo session feel so natural and easy. My fiance and I had so much fun! Denis did an amazing job bringing out our feelings, smile, every single look and touch. Coming... Read More back for a wedding photo shoot this fall! ---------------------------------- My husband and I came back to Den and Iryna for the wedding photoshoot. I must say, although he made us "work" :-) aka, pose for the photos while having fun for a while - we have got an amazing photos out of that session. He definitely made sure our family had all the moments captured and got a lot of photos. Iryna, on the other hand, captured our wedding video. Cannot be more happier with the results we got! T&L

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Mariana P

It was a pleasure to work with Dennis for our wedding in Charleston. He is so talented and made all of us feel comfortable and have a great experience taking photos. Also, his work is amazing! Thank you so much for all your work Dennis. I highly recommend Dennis for any... Read More photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Emily G

Dennis took photos for our wedding in Charleston a few weeks ago. Not only did he make the experience very enjoyable and was hilarious, he was professional at the same time. His main concern was us and capturing wonderful photos for us. He did a variety of different shots and... Read More in many different locations. The next day, just as promised, he delivered a sneakpeak of some of the photos. Just a few days later, he sent us all of the photos. The pictures turned out great, and we couldn't have been happier with them all. If you are looking for a great photographer in Charleston, I would highly recommend using Dennis!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 jorge F

Dennis is great, you can see that he actually enjoys taking great pics. He was very helpful with posing and capturing the right light. His prices are great and we had five pictures the next day. I would recommend him to all my friends in need of a photographer.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 jorge F

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Joseph C

Dennis is amazing! Everything was perfect, and our pictures are beautiful. My wife and I are super grateful to have been referred to him, he's very genuine, professional and a top notch photographer!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Delroy H

It was a great experience having Dennis and his wife as our photographer. We enjoyed their enthusiasm and warm words of encouragement. We rated them 100% professional.....the best in town.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Jordan B

I can't express how grateful I am for Charleston Photo Art! They made our elopement in Charleston even more magical. Dennis did a fantastic job directing the photo shoot and capturing each special moment. His guidance and attention to detail was much appreciated. Plus, he has a... Read More great sense of humor and kept us smiling the entire time. His lovely assistant (and wife), Iryna, made sure everything was perfect, from the location and lighting to the position of the train and veil. It was a wonderful, memorable experience. We are extremely impressed with their work! We received photos quickly, and they even surprised us with a beautiful video. We (and our families) are forever thankful. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Charleston Photo Art!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Andrew B

Charleston Photo Art is the absolute best! Dennis and his team are incredibly talented. Not only are they detail-oriented and professional, but also they are kind and caring. It poured down rain during our outdoor ceremony, but they were flexible and prepared with a back-up plan... Read More that was even better than the original! We can't thank them enough for their time, patience, and graciousness. Their expertise is unrivaled, their equipment is top of the line, and their work is spectacular. The photos are cinematic and will be treasured. Dennis and Iryna truly have a passion for photography, and they are compassionate artists who seem to really love what they do!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jeannie R

We cannot say how wonderful it was to work with Dennis for our recent elopement wedding in Charleston. He beautifully captured the day for us with his stunning photos that will be cherished for our lifetime. Dennis is extremely professional yet keeps you feeling at ease as he... Read More guides and encourages you during the shoot. We highly recommend Dennis as your wedding photographer. It is apparent that he truly enjoys what he does as his photographs are just beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Jeannie R

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

This husband and wife duo could not have done a better job. They were playful and professional and made our pictures such a joy to take. They were super friendly with everyone and took their time to get the best shots. Not to mention, we have all of our photos back and it has... Read More only been a week since our wedding. We are in love with how they captured our special day! Highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Erin H

Dennis and his wife Iryna were so kind for our surprise engagement photoshoot. They did an awesome job capturing the moment and we could not be more thrilled with how the photos turned out! We were able to get 5 pictures the next day and will get the rest in 5-7 days. Very... Read More pleased with this couple, made us feel very comfortable. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Denis S

Our pictures look like from the movie! So beautiful and sentimental. Dennis knows how to catch the right moment. I highly recommend to work with him to everyone who wants to have amazing photos!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Julie B

Our pictures came out wonderful. My fiancé reached out to Dennis to capture our proposal and he did a great job acting as a "casual bystander" he was not obvious at all! I did not even think anything when I saw him. After Dennis captured the moment he did a great job directing... Read More and helping us pose in different ways. We had so much fun working with Dennis, as he is very personable. Immediately following our photo shoot Dennis had 3 pictures ready to send via Dropbox and 5 photos printed for us to pick up the very next day. I was impressed with the urgency and quality of his work.