Charlotte's Premier Wedding Flower Designer

Wedding flowers, bridal bouquets and reception decor; from classic to trendy, we can make your wedding day one that your friends and family will remember for years to come. Let our award winning designers, who specialize in breathtaking wedding flowers, fashion your dream wedding.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

3010 Monroe Rd., Charlotte, NC (704) 375-2577
WEBSITE FACEBOOK PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Chan S

Work with Shannon! She is absolutely wonderful! We decided on the design, and she has been so patient along the way to tell me everything about the flowers, color matches, etc.! Once she sent me the final price, I was candid with her that the price was a bit higher than our... Read More budget, and she is so patient to work with me on what changes can be made to make the total $ fits in our budget. Every bouquet looks fabulous on the wedding day. Thanks for being part of it, Charlotte Wedding Flowers! :)

Amazing Flowers!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Phyllis T

Weddings are always a special time. A beautiful and wonderful occasion. At the center of the event are the flowers. I say this because the bouquet Is a reflection of the bride. Her choice of bouquet flowers sets the tone for what is to come. The venue is critical but it's... Read More nothing without beautiful flowers. I had the pleasure as the sister of the bride to serve as the wedding planner. I researched and met with several florists. Once I met with Charlotte Wedding Flowers I knew that they were the one. They understood my vision and executed it flawlessly. My sister's bouquet of burnt orange calla lilies was nothing short of AMAZING!!!!!! The flowers were fresh, vibrant and the perfect size. The maid of honor bouquet as well as the reception flowers were hydrangeas, chrysanthemums and spring roses. The combination was stunning. Again, all the flowers were fresh and vibrant. There was no skimping anywhere. The wedding guests were so impressed by the arrangements, my sister was beyond pleased and I was a happy customer. I must mention that all of this was accomplished within a modest budget. Charlotte Wedding Flowers never scoffed at my budget nor did they sell me short because of my budget. The final product looked like I spent a million dollars. I think that you can ascertain that I'm happy with our choice of florist. I will recommend them to anyone that asks. Thank you Charlotte Wedding Flowers for making my sister's most special day one she will NEVER forget.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Jessica W

Carolyn delivered exactly what I was looking for when it came to my wedding flowers. I had a difficult time choosing a florist due to cost but Charlotte Wedding Flowers worked with me to provide the flowers I desired for a very reasonable price. She offered fantastic suggestions... Read More such as adding a burgundy satin ribbon to my bridesmaids bouquet and gold accents to our ceremony flowers.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Catie G

They were amazing! Exactly the flowers I wanted within our price range. They weren't pushy but did give us options and had a checklist to make sure we didn't forget anything!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Khuyenly C

A pleasure to work with! They turn my Pinterest inspiration into reality. If I can do my wedding again, I would not hesitate to use them.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Alison A

We used Charlotte Wedding Flowers for our wedding on June 30th. They were AMAZING! Carolyn was so sweet and a pleasure to work with. We absolutely loved all of our bouquets and center pieces. Carolyn even suggested ideas about candles and lighting and was able to deliver and set... Read More everything up for us exactly how we wanted. We especially appreciated that she helped us to work within our budget while still achieving our vision perfectly. The flowers and candles made our ceremony and reception beautiful. We highly recommend Charlotte Wedding Flowers!!!

2017-07-27T13:04:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to serve you. -Carolyn Wiles

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Laura B

We used Charlotte Wedding Flowers for our June 24th wedding and would recommend their service to every bride and groom. Carolyn was easy to work with and provided exceptional service from beginning to end. She listened to what we were looking for and created the most beautiful... Read More centerpieces and bouqets! Our guests are still talking about the floral arrangements!! I am so thankful that we found the perfect florist for our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sarah W

I recently got married and love my bouquets and center pieces. I showed pictures and asked for spring colors that pop and got exactly that. The flowers were beautifully arranged and looked fabulous. I couldn't have been happier. Carolyn was wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Jennifer H

Charlotte Wedding Flowers were the best florist for us on our wedding day! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. They were on time, professional and everything was exactly the way we wanted them! I would highly recommend them for any occasion but definitely for a wedding!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Kristen P

Planning a wedding is a monumental process!  I was looking for vendors that understood my vision for a simple but elegant day and could deliver good quality at a reasonable price.  Carolyn Wiles at Charlotte Wedding Flowers exceeded my expectations for a floral designer in every... Read More way possible. During our first meeting, Carolyn shared tons of ideas and options for flowers.  She reviewed the few pins that I had gathered on Pinterest and then we searched together.  By the time I left, she had a clear idea of what I wanted.  As my plans came to fruition, Carolyn was easy to talk to about small changes to the plan. On our wedding day, the flowers were AMAZING.  Carolyn's attention to detail and eye for design resulted in stunning bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.  The reception centerpieces were exactly what I wanted and added to the décor that I had designed. Brides looking for truly beautiful floral art and a company that is professional and affordable should look no further than Charlotte Wedding Flowers.  Carolyn will help you create a day that is perfect for you! --Kristen (& Jim), married 9.17.16

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Ashley A

I have never been a big flower person. Charlotte Wedding flower provided a great product for the value. They were easy to work with and delivered exactly what I asked for.

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Jennifer W

Planning your wedding can be somewhat stressful. From the moment I chose Charlotte Wedding Flowers and met with Carolyn I knew that the flowers would be taken care of and I would get exactly what we had envisioned. She is really good a listening to what you want and providing... Read More excellent feedback and suggestions if asked. Our flowers were beautiful and I would certainly recommend this business for your wedding.

Great survis

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Charlotte Wedding Flowers was great to work with! I live four hours away, so I had to do everything via phone calls and email and they were very timely with their responses. They give you an itemized list of all the flowers you are ordering with price breakdowns for every item... Read More so you know how much everything costs. I bought one of their wedding flower packages and they flexible with me changing it around a bit to fit my needs better. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were and I loved them!!! I would definitely use them again, but hopefully I won't need to haha.

Charlotte Florist

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

I happened to find this vendor because they were located so close to my event rental vendor. The staff was a delight to work with, and walked me through all of my options with my given season, time frame and budget. I was very pleased with how everything turned out and I... Read More couldn't be happier about how beautiful the flowers looked.

Great service

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kizzy M

Flexible with meeting times. I was able to get exactly what I was looking for without having to exceed my budget. Everything was at the venue in a timely manner and I was not disappointed. CWF made the process run very smoothly and I was able to focus on other things.

Crazy wedding day... Amazing flowers!

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 Megan

Carolyn is an amazing person, as well as a fabulous florist. She did a wonderful job of capturing our vision for the wedding as well as capitalizing on the beauty of our unique venue. I had zero experience with floral arrangement and decor decisions, but Carolyn put me at ease.... Read More She spent countless hours helping me to develop a vision and ensuring that we were on the same page. She sent me emails with her thoughts, as well as pictures of possibilities. These extra touches really helped me to visualize the end result. Our wedding day was one for the record books... weather records that is. Rain, hail, tornadoes and flooding all threatened to dampen our spirits. We had planned a beautiful outdoor wedding and were forced to change venues at the last minute. Carolyn stayed calm through the craziness, and helped me feel that everything was under control. Our families and guests continue to talk about the floral arrangements and rustic decor that Carolyn managed to produce on our unpredictable day. Carolyn and has a true eye for beauty and was willing to stretch herself to meet our aesthetic desires, but beyond that she cares for people. Book her for your wedding, and by the time you are married she will feel like a friend. She is an incredible florist and an even more amazing person... you will not regret your decision to go with Carolyn Wiles at Charlotte Wedding Flowers.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Robyn F

I had met with a couple other florist before meeting with Carolyn and knew that I was going to use her service after our conversation. Other florist told me what I should and should not do for my wedding and Carolyn was the first to actually listen to what I did and did not want... Read More to do. I knew that I did not want floral arrangements on my reception tables and she was very attentive to each small detail of floral presence for my wedding. This was the section in my budget where I was planning to save and also the hardest decision process for me and Carolyn was very helpful and attentive to that when we were deciding bouquet designs. She took a great deal of time to sit down with me and poured over picture after picture of different bouquets until I was satisfied with a choice for my maids and myself. Months leading up to our wedding, I was constantly changing my mind on my bridal bouquet and would email her pictures and inquire about cost and she was very patient with my indecisiveness. I could not have asked for a better display on our wedding day and was beyond excited with the final product!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Amanda L

Charlotte Wedding Flowers provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and reception. Mrs. Wiles was easy to work with, worked hard to meet my expectations, was efficient and is wonderful. I would recommend using Charlotte Wedding Flowers.

Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2014 Viry P

I ordered my flowers from here, not only were they affordable, they were beautiful. I got so many compliments, and their service was awesome.

Exceptional Flowers

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Jody T

I made an appointment with Charlotte Wedding Flowers a month before my wedding. Carolyn was great to work with, since I was unsure about the flowers to select. The altar flowers were gorgeous! Everyone commented on beauty of the flowers!