Bridal Hair, Airbrush and Bridal makeup in Denver

My team and I are passionate about wedding hair and makeup. We know all current trends and use the best quality of products to ensure your hair and makeup last all day and all night. We know how to work with all types of hair and we also offer Airbrush makeup at no extra charge.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3160 Village Vista Dr, Erie, CO Serving all of Colorado (970) 488-0508

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole C

I can't say enough good things about Margaryta and Rachel and the whole rest of the crew at Chateau de Beatute. From the initial trial all the way through the reception, I felt at ease and in good hands. Margaryta and Rachel did my hair and makeup for my small ceremony in... Read More Aspen as well as that of my stepdaughter (age 10) and my officiant/honor attendant. The makeup and hair for my stepdaughter was age appropriate but made her feel like a princess. They went out of their way to make her feel special and pretty. They also did my hair and makeup for my reception a few days later in the Denver area. I received so many compliments on both days for my makeup and hair. And people still compliment me when they look at pictures. After my initial hair trial I was unsure about the style, so Rachel did another trial for me a week before the wedding when she put in my extensions and kept checking to make sure that I was happy with the new look. Margaryta has such a skilled hand at makeup. I also wanted to change up my makeup look from the trial, so on the day of the wedding, she kept checking to make sure that I was happy with the overall look. When she was finished, I looked incredible but also looked like myself. I really appreciated not only their attention to detail but also their willingness to go above and beyond and make sure that everyone was in love with their looks.

2017-10-18T22:23:49 Response from the vendor

Nicole, your words mean the world to us. Thank you so much for being our perfect bride and making our job so easy. You are a beautiful person inside and out and we were absolutely honored to work with you. Thank you for trusting us!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Alex K

Beautiful place. Great atmosphere, gorgeous interior and the staff is skilled, professional and fun. The service is top notch and the prices are reasonable. I Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Oleksii K

My wife loves this place - very upscale and beautiful yet still affordable. They also have great people working for them. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Maria B

Margaryta is absolute amazing at what she does! My trial was super laid back and her salon is aborable. She did an amazing job on my trial run and when I changed my mind for colors the day of she had no issues changing up what she had planned. She’s so easy to work with and so... Read More so sweet! She also did a few extra bridesmaids the day of too with no issues and everyone looked stunning! Definitely recommend her!

2017-11-22T08:52:44 Response from the vendor

Aww Maria, thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with you and I can’t thank you enough for trusting me with makeup. You looked stunning !

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Efvbjvg F

It is so pleasure to work with you

Reviewed on 3/30/2016

Margaryta Schwery was a pleasure to work with. She arranged the trial in my location and didn't charge extra for this. She was also very easy to get ahold of and communicate with. Margaryta did an absolutely amazing job! My makeup lasted the entire day. I opted for airbrush... Read More makeup. She did my bridesmaid makeup as well. We looked amazing and I would highly recommend this vendor!!!

2016-03-30T17:33:10 Response from the vendor

The pleasure was all mine. Thank you for letting me be a part of your preparations.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016

Margaryta is so easy to work with. She managed to accommodate all my needs and requests. It was such a delight working with her. Our trial was so much fun. We played with several looks until we found that perfect one that made me look absolutely gorgeous. Will hire Margaryta for... Read More every future event.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

Excellent work. My makeup looked perfect. It was so convenient that she came to me for my trial and the day of the wedding. Both times Margaryta came a little earlier and remained on schedule with a little spare time left. If you look for a quality makeup that lasts all day,... Read More look no further.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

I took advantage of Margaryta's discount and booked her last minute. I am still in awe with her professionalism and personality. She is such a people person and takes her time to understand your needs and preferences. Outstanding price and quality of the makeup services.

2016-03-09T23:19:29 Response from the vendor

You looked gorgeous and I am happy I played a part in such a big day for you. Thank you.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Margaryta. She took care of me and a wedding party of 5. Punctual, fun, creative, polite and understanding artist. Will hire her for every event from now on.

Reviewed on 2/26/2016

Margaryta was amazing, so patient and attentive. I felt so beautiful thanks to her, she helped to make my wedding day truly special. Margaryta has done makeup for my bridesmaids as well and they were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone was impressed with her professionalism and fun... Read More personality. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Margaryta is an incredible makeup artist. She is very outgoing and is willing to go above and beyond to ensure you look great and you feel great about yourself. She is very professional, yet has fantastic people skills. I loved working with her for my wedding.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016

Reviewed on 2/23/2016

Bad news for my new husband -now I want to have a wedding at least once a year. Wonderful makeup artist Margaryta was like the godmother to Cinderella- the key role in my fairy tale. And if seriously, I appreciate the professionalism of Margaryta. I didn't have any particular... Read More vision what I wanted, but somehow ( using some magic I guess lol) she managed to gather all pieces of my ideas into one complete -and absolutely fabulous- image. Service quality-price-happy bride, I highly recommend Margaryta Schwery!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Incredible artist. She listened to all my requests and implemented all my suggestions into a gorgeous makeup. I am very picky and particular about my makeup. I was impressed with how polite, kind, skillful and knowledgeable was Margaryta. She is a true talent and has amazing... Read More people skills.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Margaryta has made my day so special. I have never felt so confident about my look. She has delivered exceptional quality with my airbrush makeup. All my bridesmaids were crazy about her skills as well. She was professional, talented and very easy to communicate with. Highly... Read More recommend for any occasion.

2016-03-09T23:21:31 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun working with all of you. Thank you.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Phenomenol artist. I normally don`t wear makeup, and I was scared to have that cake face on my special day. And all my fears went away as soon as I saw myself in the mirror. Airbrush makeup feels like nothing and looks flawless. I had no idea I could look like that. My... Read More confidence level went sky high. Margaryta has such a great personality, she was my rock during the wedding chaos. Bless her heart for all she does for the brides. I highly recommend her for any makeup service.

2016-03-09T23:18:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you. It was my pleasure working with you

Margaryta Schwery

I love helping people bring out their true beauty on their special day. I am up for any challenge and trying out new things. I am looking forward to meeting and getting to know you. I work on-location as well as at the salon at the time of your convenience.