Chateau Golf & Country Club

Kenner, LA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Make the place as special as the day

Chateau Golf and Country offers classic elegance, celebrated cuisine and impeccable service, all in an extraordinary setting. In addition to your reception, Chateau is also the perfect place to host bridal luncheons, showers and rehearsal dinners.

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

3600 Chateau Blvd, Kenner, LA (504) 467-1351
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Heather H

Chateau was absolutely PHENOMENAL! I seriously cannot recommend them enough! The food was delicious, and Amanda and her entire staff were fantastic and so helpful-- simply amazing! The ballroom was beautiful, and we got SO many complements! Also, the amount of things you get for... Read More your money is unbeatable!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Emily M

I can't say enough good things about Chateau. The space is beautiful and the food is soo good! We got so many compliments on the food. You also get a lot for what you pay for. Amanda and our attendant were great to work with. They were so professional, friendly and took care of... Read More anything we needed. Despite bad weather leading up to the ceremony, I wasn't stressed because I knew we were in such good hands. I'd recommend Chateau to anyone :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2018 Lauren R

I just recently got married at Chateau Country Club Saturday April 7th! It was a beautiful wedding. Amanda was the wedding coordinator and for the year and a half we planned she was ALWAYS available and answered all my emails right away! We planned on getting married outside... Read More under the gazebo but the weather outside decided differently and we had to get married inside. They set it up beautifully and I was very pleased! We recieved so many compliments on the food and overall venue! I would def recommend to anyone looking. The prices are also awesome for everything you get, ( food, open bar, cake knife set, monogrammed napkins!) great experience! Thanks guys for everything!!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Jennifer C

Chateau was absolutely AMAZING!!! Amanda and staff were incredible from the first phone call through the wedding. Amanda made sure every detail was perfect and worked with my vendors directly to relieve any and all stress!! Our wedding was better then I ever dreamed it would... Read More be!! Amanda and our attendants literally waited on us hand and foot!!! Our family and friends continue to rave on the service and the food!! It was the party of the century!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Elizabeth A

Chateau Gold & Country Club is the BEST all around! Both my sister and I had our receptions at Chateau over the past few years and we LOVE them. The food is amazing, which is especially important when planning a New Orleans wedding! Their bar was stocked with a wide variety,... Read More which our guests appreciated. We booked the grand ballroom and it is truly gorgeous! The gold tones and chandeliers add an extra touch of elegance. Lastly their customer service is on point. Whatever we asked, they provided, which is so important for an enjoyable and stress-free wedding night! I can't thank Amanda and all the staff at Chateau Gold & Country Club enough for giving me the perfect reception!

Reviewed on 4/06/2018 Marykay Y

We loved every second of our reception at Chateau. All of our guests raved over food and drinks. Amanda and her team were so accommodating and work as a very well-oiled machine, covering every base. The atmosphere was perfect and the Grand Salon was just the right size. We could... Read More not be more happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at Chateau!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Stephanie C

We had our wedding reception in November of 2017. Still today we are getting compliments of how great everything was for our wedding! Our guests complimented the venue, food, and service. The attendants were great to us all night. Any time we turned around they were right there... Read More with what we needed! My husband and I are so happy we chose this venue! Amanda made it such a wonderful and easy experience! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone having their wedding here!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Blair R

Amanda and Chateau Golf & Country Club were absolutely amazing to work with!! They did everything and anything to accommodate us on our wedding day, even when we had to move our wedding up in time the day before due to the weather. An added plus was the amazing food options!! I... Read More am so happy I chose to work with Amanda and Chateau to help plan my reception.

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Krysta C

Chateau was great and I loved every single thing about my night! Amanda was awesome and very helpful every step of the way from the day we looked at Chateau to even after the wedding was over! The attendants were great, we did not have to leave the dance floor once they had... Read More everything we needed! If I could redo everything all over again, I wouldn't change a thing I loved Chataeu!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Natalie T

Chateau was the perfect venue for our wedding day. The service that Amanda and Emma provided was amazing. Our guests had nothing but amazing reviews about the service and the food! Everything went smoothly and the staff made sure that every detail was executed perfectly!... Read More Amanda and Emma willingly helped with details like favors, glow-sticks, signage and much more! If you pick Chateau for you wedding, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Courtney A

The staff was amazing!! My guests can’t stop talking about how good the food was! This was the perfect place for my wedding! I can’t thank them enough!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Rhondell W

My wedding was there on 01-27-2018. The atmosphere was amazing. Everyone had a wonderful time and the food and service was awesome. It was worth the time and effort. It would not have been as amazing if it wasn’t for Ms. Amanda, the DJ, Mr. Marcel, our photo booth coordinator,... Read More Mr. Craig. Our attendent was there every step of the way. We purchased uplighting and it gave the room a different feel. Our parents received servings of the cake and food to take home. We did as well, and it was great to get to enjoy the food after our wedding. So happy and thankful for everything! ❤️ We are one happy couple!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Doris B

I cannot express enough how wonderful this place is. When I booked my tour at Chateau, I thought it was going to be another generic wedding hall... and boy was I wrong. I walked out of there with my mom and friend absolutely in love! Amanda, who is in charge of events, showed us... Read More around. She has such a bright, fun personality and answered every question we had. She showed us the space for the Grand Ballroom and that chandelier... wow! Booking and planning out everything was a breeze too. We had our tasting the day of Hurricane Nate and Amanda, who I'm sure was overloaded with tons of people shifting around things for the wedding that day, was able to take the time out to call us and give us a new time for that day. I know I would have been panicking! I even took my bridals here and the venue is such a beautiful space! I was able to take pictures in the front, on the course, and in the gazebo in the back. And for the wedding night- it was a dream! We could bring in our centerpieces early so my friends were able to show up and put everything out. And since they include a cake credit, the bakery is able to deliver a cake to them no problem. When we arrived at the venue Amanda and her assistant Emma were waiting for me right at the front door. They led me to a room with food and drinks for the bridal party and us. There, we met Wilma who was our attendant. After we took some pictures, we had a mini dress crisis. Emma was able to get some pins and we were all able to fix it in no time flat! Again, so cool under pressure. The whole reception was a blur, but Wilma kept me fed, hydrated, and on time the whole night. At the end, they boxed and bagged all the food and cake and put labels on everything, it was so organized! It was really an incredible party, and the venue really made it! I've gotten so many compliments from our family and friends. I really recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a venue.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jen H

So much bang for your buck! Super friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alexis V

Having my wedding at Chateau was one of the best decisions I made!! They were so easy to work with and so accommodating for anything I requested. We had the ceremony outside in the courtyard and the reception in the bigger ballroom and everything was beautiful!! Amanda and her... Read More staff were absolutely were amazing and the food was delicious!! I definitely would recommend having your wedding here.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mary A

Chateau Country Club was outstanding for our daughter's wedding. Amanda was great to work with before the wedding and always responded quickly to the many questions I had. The location was perfect. The ceremony was outside at the gazebo. Beautiful!! The reception was... Read More terrific!!! Could not ask for better! Staff was great, the reception room was just lovely, and the food was off the charts!!! Everyone that attended could not say enough great things about the venue!!! Thank you Amanda and the wonderful staff of Chateau!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Hanna R

My wife and I were married in the outdoor space of Chateau Golf and Country Club on October 1, 2016, and quite frankly it was one of the most magical experiences of our lives. First, because I am married to the most magnificent woman on the planet, but secondly (and more related... Read More to this review) because of the way Chateau treated us. There honestly aren't enough stars to give to them. It's a gorgeous venue (delicate lights, beautiful greens, and a wonderful walk down the aisle, the option to be outside in the quiet of the night or inside with the raucous dancing and energy). They were able to accommodate our entire wedding attendance. Every butt had a seat both during the ceremony and at the reception (though we did have a count of 150 so bear that in mind for the outdoor seating). The space for the ceremony didn't feel too cramped, and the gazebo was private enough that I personally didn't feel the crowd watching. It felt private with just the right amount of gravitas to say: this is it. Because we had a smaller attendance, we went with the smaller room, which wasn't small at all: a spacious dance floor, endless food (seriously) and endless drinks (yeah, too good to be true right? Nope. I'm serious). Instead of having to go through all sorts of venues, Chateau helped us have options while keeping everything on one singular charge, which was easier to track. But the icing on top of the cake, and the very reason you need to go through with this and choose this venue, is the people who work there. When my wife and I first signed our contract, we had Elle helping us coordinate everything, and she was incredible. Sadly about a month in, she decided to move on to other adventures and Amanda helped us with every single question and concern up until the time our reception was over and the cops were kicking us out. But it's not just Amanda, who is a calming force of nature who gets things done like magic. It's the staff there, the servers, and especially the aids. They took care of my wife and myself, getting us where we needed to be and when. The attendant who was with me right up to the ceremony tried to make me laugh off my nerves from the people and then got me tissues for when she could tell I was about to cry tears of joy and being just so full of emotion over the day finally getting here. After the ceremony they continued to take care of us. During the reception, they kept tabs on us and made sure our parents weren't want of a thing. They were exceptional. Polite, considerate, and they could tell when they were needed without a thing needing to be said. And I can't say enough about the ladies who went the extra mile to ensure that we had everything organized by the end of the night, making packing a breeze. From beginning to end, it Amanda and the people of Chateau had us well taken care of. My wife and I are forever grateful to them and all of their hard work. Because, if you couldn't already tell, I am a fairly largely worded human being. I ask a lot of questions at the same time, and seriously no question was brushed aside and every question was answered. If you're on the fence: do it. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Bonnie B

Chateau Country Club is an awesome venue for wedding receptions! It has two beautiful rooms to choose from and they are incredibly easy to work with to plan your perfect day! They have wonderful food and a great bar selection. I am so happy I had my wedding reception here.... Read More Everything was taken care of by the staff and I did not have to worry about anything! I would highly recommend Chateau to anyone looking for a reasonably priced, beautiful reception venue that provides any and everything you could want or need for your reception.

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Brittany M

Awesome place had my wedding there. Next I'll have my anniversary the place is beautiful the service is awesome and the food is delicious!!! Everything was perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Rebecca S

We had a wonderful experience. Everything was taken care of. Amanda was awesome and solved our crisis when the flowers for the cake weren't delivered. The problem was fixed before I even knew there was a problem. Chateau offers a great wedding package and has an amazing staff.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jaime S

Loved Chateau! They were so great with everything and Amanda is your life saver with bustling your dress! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Natalie J

I highly recommend Chateau Golf and Country Club. I heard about Chateau from a friend when I mentioned that I was looking for an elegant yet affordable venue for my reception. From day 1 Amanda was very helpful and assured that everything would go well, and it did. My wedding... Read More party was pleasantly surprised that we were able to eat before heading to the Grand Salon where the guest ate. Our attendant made sure that my hubby and I were satisfied. She kept the drinks coming. The staff was very friendly and professional! My guest talked about their wonderful experiences (food as well) for weeks after the wedding. Chateau is the way to go! Thanks you guys for making our wedding day everything we wanted...and more!-HappilyEverArthur

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Ashley G

I was 100% pleased with my experience at Chateau. They met every expectation I had and then some! Their professionalism and care for detail is amazing. I would recommend them for any wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Cadeal L

From the initial visit at Chateau GCC we knew we found the perfect location for our wedding. Planning an out of state wedding presented some challenges but Amanda was very thorough, detailed, and quick with her replies to my many emails. The venue is stunning! The gazebo... Read More provided the perfect backdrop for our vows. It was the wedding we both envisioned within our budget. The food was great and the staff was amazing!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Ashley D

Our Wedding Day was AMAZING! Huge shout out and thanks to Amanda and her team! She held my hand and helped out in SO many ways- I could not be more appreciative of her experience and knowledge of the industry!