Chateau Golf & Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

3600 Chateau Blvd, Kenner, LA

Chateau was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 11/27/2010 Candace D

I used Chateau Golf and Country Club as my reception venue. Everything from the service to the food was outstanding. We were treated like royalty from the first meeting until the end of our wedding night. They set everything up in the wedding day. The wedding coordinator... Read More Monique took all of our requests and created a dream. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Heather H

Chateau was absolutely PHENOMENAL! I seriously cannot recommend them enough! The food was delicious, and Amanda and her entire staff were fantastic and so helpful-- simply amazing! The ballroom was beautiful, and we got SO many complements! Also, the amount of things you get for... Read More your money is unbeatable!

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 Emily M

I can't say enough good things about Chateau. The space is beautiful and the food is soo good! We got so many compliments on the food. You also get a lot for what you pay for. Amanda and our attendant were great to work with. They were so professional, friendly and took care of... Read More anything we needed. Despite bad weather leading up to the ceremony, I wasn't stressed because I knew we were in such good hands. I'd recommend Chateau to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

I highly recommend Chateau Golf & Country Club for a wedding reception. Amanda Frichter was an amazing hostess. She was on top of everything and that made everything go smooth. The food was amazing and the fact that they keep coming until the end makes it even better.... Read More Perfect.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristina B

Everything was amazing. The staff was great and catered to our every move. I couldn't have imagined getting married anywhere else. They made our day spectacular.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Sara C

Amazing wedding venue! Great food, beautiful decorations, incredible staff!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Amanda H

I had my wedding and reception at Chateau on March 19, 2016. They did an excellent job, I couldn't have asked for better service or atmosphere and especially food. Everyone had an excellent time and I will be recommending Chateau to many others.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Rachel H

Chateau is going to give you the most bang for your buck.. Both ballrooms are beautiful and staff is helpful and attentive. However, my reason for not giving five stars is because Chateau broke a center piece I rented and claims they did not. I know it must have been someone on... Read More their end because the center piece was in tact when I dropped it off to them. I then had to pay for this center piece as they refused to do so. Also Gambinos did our cakes and they dropped off the cakes and the ring pull cards. Chateau never put them out with our cakes and simply "misplaced" them. As I paid for these it upset me that my girls weren't able to get them with their ring pulls.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Dody P

Couldn't be happier with Chateau. They were my favorite vendor of the entire wedding. The food, of course, was delicious and beautifully displayed. The service was impeccable and the attendants were at our side throughout the reception. Pictures at the venue turn out beautiful... Read More and there are many photo op locations. The staff is incredible and they really make your big day even more special.

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Ashley G

Just hosted a Bridal Shower at Chateau this weekend! Everything was AMAZING from the food to the room set up and we can't forget the amazing service! The bridal package that they have is a great design, the right amount of food and the table set up is beautiful! I would... Read More definitely recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kayla B

I had my ceremony and reception at chateau this past September and it was amazing! The attendants were incredible I never had to worry about anything, Peggy is amazing! Everyone raved about the food and how beautiful everything was. You get the most for your money here!!

You cannot go wrong with Chateau

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Michelle A

From day one, planning with Chateau was extremely easy. They took care of everything. I initially booked here because I had been to several other weddings here and they were all beautiful. While looking around, it was also one of the better deals financially around the New... Read More Orleans area. Elle was very friendly and easy to work with. The food was outstanding! The attendants made sure that we always had drinks in our hands and that we were always where we needed to be. The wedding was perfect, and many of my guests raved about Chateau!!

Beyond all expectations

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Carlee V

We could not have asked for anything more. From the food to the service, everything went beyond our expectations. The staff at Chateau helped handle every request with service, set up, and overall presentation and execution! We are so thankful for all that they did for our... Read More wedding to make it so beautiful, memorable, and fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Bridget B

AMAZING!! Elle was such a pleasure to deal with. She helped make everything come together and run smoothly. The food was delicious. The next day I had people tell me how delicious the food was. I would go with them all over again!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Mary M

Chateau really does do EVERYTHING! They made my reception planning so easy. Every one who attended our wedding raved about how great the food was, and how beautiful the ballroom was. Also, they have name brand liquor, so everyone was happy. I would recommend Chateau to anyone... Read More looking for a reception location that doesn't feel like a "reception hall" and for an awesome price!!

Absolutely obsessed

Reviewed on 3/02/2015 Danielle W

Chateau is by far, the best value for your money- amazing service, gorgeous atmosphere, perfect space, delicious food- I could go on and on. We wish we could have our wedding there all over again! There were a few things the attendants did with our favors and grooms cake that we... Read More weren't happy with but otherwise, we LOVED having our wedding at Chateau!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

Chateau made my wedding reception absolutely wonderful! The food is amazing, all my guests raved about it! You can't go wrong!

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Gretchen B

Chateau Golf & Country Club provided us the wedding of our dreams and even more! The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was fun, the room looked AMAZING, and the service was absolutely flawless. It was everything we had hoped for and more. Our guests had so many compliments... Read More about Chateau and their staff. Michelle and Elle were awesome to work with, they made sure everything was perfect for us and they were so helpful and patient through the entire process. We can't thank everyone at Chateau enough. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Love this venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Claire M

I had such an amazing experience working with the everyone at Chateau. They are extremely helpful & went above and beyond to make my day perfect! The event coordinator and her assistant, Elle and Ashley, were great to work with! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Fabulous food, service and quality!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Kristine C

I could not have been more pleased with this venue! They offered A LOT for the price, gave us outstanding service, were flexible with us on number of guests, and even offered some advice on vendors such as DJ and photography. My wedding was almost 6 months ago, and I am... Read More STILL getting compliments on how great the food was and how pretty the venue was. My wedding was during the day, and the view out of all the windows in the large ballroom was fantastic -- the golf course on one side, the pool on the other. You can't fully appreciate that view at night! And the options that they offer for open bar, included in the price, are amazing. They were priced much better than any of the venues in New Orleans; all the others I looked at didn't include the open bar and didn't offer all the food choices that Chateau did. I originally planned to choose a venue in uptown New Orleans, but after seeing how much more I could get for less cost at Chateau, I went with Chateau. And I'm so glad I did! The service on my wedding day far exceeded my expectations. My groom and I were totally taken care of, and our parents also received excellent treatment. My dad is hard to please, and he was gushing about how the server who was assigned to him kept bringing him food and drinks and asking him if he needed anything. I simply cannot say enough about this venue and the people who work there. Thank you, Chateau, for making my special day so perfect!

Successful Wedding Reception for 400 people

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lori E

Chateau was perfect from the moment we arrrived until the end of my daughter's wedding reception. Ashley was so very accomodating, she was always eager to help answer all of our questions, which we had many of phone calls back and forth to one another for months, we had many... Read More visits with her as well to go over all the details; I can't say enough about how perfect everything was from the food to the service, etc. It accomodated so many guests and I was worried we would run out of food and we did not! Chateau made the whole process so easy. Many guests complimented us on the food for weeks after the wedding and how nice everything was and the room was spacious and elegant and what great service they felt at Chateau; We had the reception in the grand ball room, it was beautiful. The dance floor is huge which is what you need when you have a large crowd! Lots of seating too, we opted for the smaller tables around the room;

best venue!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 AMANDA G

Best venue all around! We chose Chateau for our wedding reception and it was fantastic!! They have the best value, best food, best SERVICE and staff, best décor!! You cannot do better pricewise for everything that was included in our reception package. We had our reception in... Read More the Grand Ballroom and it was beautiful! Everyone raved about the food we had and said it was the best food they have ever had at any wedding! The best part of the night was that we (bride and groom) and both sets of our parents had our own personal attendant who made sure our drinks were full ALL NIGHT! which was FABULOUS! Definitely would chose Chateau again and again if I had to. They take care of everything and coordinate with all of your vendors for you. You will not have to worry about anything because it will all be taken care of!

Chateau Golf and Country Club

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 Nan M

Chateau did a fabulous job with our wedding! The food was great and constantly refilled! The staff was courteous, friendly and seemed to truly enjoy serving us! Ashley was easy to deal with, returned calls promptly and helped to make our reception just perfect! This is the best... Read More deal in town and we highly recommend this venue! It was awesome!

Overall a Great Time

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Katie K

My husband and I had our wedding reception here. Overall, we had a great time. They made planning very easy especially since I lived out of town. The food was good and the service with pretty good!

Amazing Reception

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Erica B

We recently had our reception at Chateau, everything was amazing! It looked beautiful. The personal attendant keep everything on track! Its mostly all inclusive, which is soooo nice. You don't have to spend ridiculous money on centerpieces that you will never use again or any of... Read More that!! Price per head includes: food, alcohol, centerpieces, guest book, cake knife, monogramed toasting glasses, wedding cake and grooms cake credit at 3 different bakeries, attendants for newlyweds and their parents, etc. Its very nice to not have to worry about all of these other things!! The only thing that I was unhappy with is that our coordinator never knew our names at any of our meetings. I understand that there are tons of couples but just look at the file before you come downstairs to greet your couples!!