Cuisine

Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

215 South Street, Waukesha, WI

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Maggie F

Chef Jack's exceeded our expectations. I am an event manager who married a chef, so as you can imagine we were looking for a caterer who would not only provide amazing food, but also amazing service and we found all of that and more with Chef Jack's! Everyone we worked with,... Read More from the tasting all the way to the end of the night were professional, helpful and you can tell they LOVE what they do! Especially Candy :) She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and taken care of that night. I felt so comfortable 'letting go' and letting Candy and her team do their thing; I didn't worry for a second the night of our wedding. We received so many compliments on the food, from the well-presented and creative hors d'oeuvres (which lasted the entire cocktail reception, they didn't run out!), to the creative and colorful salad and entrees. Everyone left stuffed and happy -- all thanks to the great team at Chef Jack's! If you are considering a few different caterers right now, just stop and hire Chef Jack's. You'll save yourself a lot of time and stress. You won't regret it! -Maggie & Brian, married at Turner Hall on 6/17/16.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sararose L

If you're considering Chef Jack's vs another caterer, definitely go with Chef Jack's. Of all of the vendors we dealt with during our wedding planning, they seemed to be the most organized and responsive. Another important factor - their food is the best! We were married at a... Read More venue that does not have a kitchen (I believe this is the case with a lot of the older venues in Milwaukee) and they were the only caterer of the four we met with that actually brings their ovens on-site. This makes a huge difference in the taste and quality of the food. I don't know why brides and grooms say they never eat at their weddings because my husband and I ate! One of the servers pulled us aside during cocktail hour and had a tray of vegetarian appetizers just for us (I am vegetarian). During dinner the head server was very attentive to our needs and made sure we had enough food and everything we needed. They were absolutely wonderful and we would recommend them to anyone!

Absolutely Exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jackie S

Chef Jack's was a TRUE joy to work with. I am a very detail-oriented, and particular person, as is my mom, and Chef Jack's delivered above and beyond what we could've asked. They were incredibly responsive and helpful with all our questions to make us feel good about our... Read More investment with them. And, on the day of the wedding, they were nothing but incredibly professional, classy and truly nice. The food was so great. What was most helpful was that they took charge. They asked us for all information on our other vendors so they could coordinate with them directly on the wedding day so as to not bother us with questions or concerns. And they added little touches to the event that made it stand out from other weddings people have been to. We can't thank them enough for all they did to pull off one amazing wedding day for us. They made it truly unforgettable! And, they are ALL such nice people!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amy R

Chef Jack's did an amazing job through the whole planning experience to the execution on our wedding night. At our tasting, they prepared every appetizer we had requested to taste and were happy with everyone. When we tasted the entree we were so happy with the selection (and... Read More full!). Thankfully they gave us take home boxes so we could enjoy all of the extra food. Chef Jack's had dietary restricted meals available for anything under the sun, which was so great for our guests. I was also able to order a separate meal that wasn't offered to our guests, which was absolutely amazing. The team at Chef Jack's was amazing the day off. I had made all of our centerpieces and they arranged each one, making the tables look amazing. They truly helped our night run seamlessly. I am so thankful that I could just sit back and relax and they would make sure every thing else ran as expected. I highly recommend Chef Jack's for any of your catering needs.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maggie L

We were far-and-above impressed with the quality of food AND service that Chef Jack's Catering provided for our wedding. We could not have imagined or asked for anything better from a caterer. The service was top-notch both during the planning process, as well as the day-of.... Read More Candy was so extremely helpful in planning every single detail of the wedding reception and we could not have pulled off such an amazing event without her, and the rest of the Chef Jack's staff. The staff was very experienced and well-trained; all of our guests were impressed with the professionalism for each and every member of the catering team. The food was also outstanding - everything was hot (very important to us) and tasted fantastic. Like another reviewer mentioned, it is hard to put into words how phenomenal our experience has been with this business. We so greatly recommend Chef Jack's Catering to anybody who is planning an upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aryelle M

Everyone at Chef Jack's was amazing!!! They were great to work with and they did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend:))) The food was beyond amazing!!! All of my guests had nothing but great things to say about the waitstaff and the food. I highly recommend them to... Read More everyone:))

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Shelly J

We cannot even express our gratitude and awe we felt from Chef Jack's on our wedding night and all that came before. We got married at Turner Hall and the staff and service was phenomenal in every way. We were so impressed with their kindness and attention to all the little... Read More details that went into our day. We highly recommend using Chef Jack's for any event you need catering. Thank you so much for making our wedding day that much more unforgettable with your delicious food and kindness! - Shelly & Mick

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kerri W

Where do I begin?!?! I'll start by saying this has to be the best catering company in the area! From the tasting to the chocolate shot glass with Bailys to end our Wedding, Chef Jacks went above and beyond! The food is beyond delicious and cooked onsite! The service blew my... Read More mind! All the servers were very attentive and professional. I truly loved everything about working with Chef Jacks and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kate R

They thought of all the details and the food was excellent! We got some many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy J

Amazing service and food. The guests would not stop talking about how great the food was. Great communication and even accomidated us when we had to bring our toddler in with us for the tasting. They even made a kids meal for him to test out. They were professional and took care... Read More of every little detail and it was all beautiful. Higly recomended.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chelsea E

Tony and Candy from Chef Jack's were absolutely incredible to work with! From our first time meeting at the tasting, to the night of our wedding, we were continually blown away by how friendly and helpful everyone we encountered was. The catering team continually went above and... Read More beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding was amazing. The food was delicious. Everyone LOVED it! The ice cream sundae dessert bar was a huge hit! And they took care of all the little details. From set up to clean up to anything else that came up in between (like being handed the groom's keys and wallet minutes before we walked out for the Grand March!) They were absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ali N

We got married in August and Chef Jacks was our caterer. We are so incredibly happy with their service and our experience with them that it's difficult to put into words. After the first tasting it was obvious we needed them as our caterer. It was by far the best food we had... Read More tried. They were incredibly easy to work with throughout the rest of the planning process and helped me finalize plans with other vendors to make sure the day would run smoothly. The staff blew my husband and I away the day of the wedding. They showed up early, unloaded their truck incredibly quickly, and got to work immediately in the kitchen. The staff was professionally dressed and it was obvious everyone had been trained really well. The food was just as good as we remembered it from our tasting and all of our guests kept raving about it, even those that have gotten married before, and our chef friends. That same night my parents had to clean up the barn since we brought in a lot of our own items, and the staff from Chef Jacks stayed to help them get everything out and load their vehicles. They were amazing!! My parents were so happy they helped them out. Cannot say enough good things about their service or their food. If you're debating on getting them as your caterer, you definitely should.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Angelica D

We couldn't be more pleased with Chef Jack's Catering for our wedding. We had it at the end of June at the Milwaukee County Historical Society. Being such a planner, I actually started looking at caterers almost 2 years before our wedding. They were very responsive and even... Read More let us do tastings to accommodate my parents' and fiance's schedules. They honored current pricing over 'future' pricing, when some other caterers wouldn't even give me menu prices because we were so far out from the wedding. As for the food, what you get at the tasting is exactly what you get at the event. Same quality regardless of how people they serve. We'll get to that in a moment. During the planning process, Tony & Candy were so responsive and let us make changes until 2 weeks before. They're about quality and experience, not trying to get your business. What I mean by that is they actually mentioned a late night food truck as an idea instead of making us choose them to cater late-night food. They even let us bring in our own desserts and they provided the utensils to serve them. In terms of price, they're not the cheapest, but they are worth every penny. They made a special Filipino-style appetizer for our guests and everyone raved how delicious it was. They researched it on their own and came up with the recipe. All guests were greeting with champagne & strawberries. We had a beef & chicken duet plate for dinner and everyone raved about it and how perfectly cooked it was. We had 230 guests and for the dinner plate to come out so consistent is proof that they're about quality. Whatever dessert you choose, they still offer chocolate covered strawberries to the guests. As for timing, they were so easy to work with. My Dad spoke for 30 minutes! We warned them ahead of time that dinner may get started a little later and they rolled with punches and everything still came out perfectly. I still get feedback from my guests about how great the food was and how full they were! After the wedding, they washed all our trays that we used for the dessert table and held on to our cake servers to pick up at a later date. We didn't get to have any dessert that night, so Chef Jack's sent us some chocolate covered strawberries when we returned to pick up our stuff! Just a few pieces of advice: Ask if you can take a dinner back with you to the hotel because we didn't eat much as a couple and were so hungry after the wedding. We also ran out of select beers, so make sure there's enough for your entire party. But overall, Chef Jack's was one of our favorite vendors and we couldn't have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Leah S

Chef Jack's was incredible. We received many, many compliments from our guests on how wonderful the food was throughout the evening. We chose to do food stations, which are each manned by a chef. Chef Jack's was very amenable to tweaking the menu to reflect our tastes, and the... Read More end product was phenomenal. We particularly enjoyed the potato station. The passed appetizers were a hit, too. Chef Jack's prices are competitive with other catering companies, but we think their quality and customizability far surpasses their competitors. We would absolutely hire them again for another event.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Megan H

First, Chef Jack's was amazing throughout the entire wedding process. Very responsive to e-mails, willing to meet whenever necessary, and they had many connections with my other vendors and were very good with working with them. Second, when it came to the actual wedding... Read More day, Chef Jacks helped us set up our tables with our florist and their entire staff wore white gloves and were extremely polite and accommodating. We had passed appetizers during cocktail hour, and everyone came around plenty of times; you never had to chase a server down. We had a plated dinner and everyone was served in a timely fashion and the food was presented beautifully. Lastly, and the best part about this caterer is the food. I had multiple people come up to me the actual day and weeks and weeks after saying how amazing the food was. Everything looked and tasted wonderful. By far the best wedding food I have ever had, and according to my guests, the best they have ever had. I Highly highly recommend Chef Jacks to cater or wedding or any special event. And if you don't believe me, many Milwaukee wedding vendors I met with used Chef Jack's as a caterer for their OWN wedding. If that doesn't say anything I don't know what does.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Erica K

Chef Jack's was AMAZING!!! We received compliments on the food all night long! In addition, they went above and beyond in the service department. They took care of all the set-up AND tear down, which was awesome at the end of the night when we were dead tired. They also... Read More accommodated me with a special after dinner cordial that was a nod to my father-in-law, who was absolutely tickled. Everything was perfect! I can't say enough good things about Chef Jack's.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Kate T

From day 1, Tony and Candy have been so much fun to work with. Our food was incredible and our guests raved about how much they enjoyed it. The staff they provide is courteous and professional. Tony and Candy are thorough and detailed...plus, they're fun to work with! We highly... Read More highly recommend Chef Jack's Catering!!!!

Two Weddings & A Caterer

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Sue B

We had such a pleasant experience working with Chef Jack's for our daughter's wedding in September 2014 that we didn't hesitate to higher them for our other daughter's wedding in August 2015. Both Tony and Candy are great people to work with, and give 100%. When you are... Read More working with so many vendors, it's nice to know that you are working with professionals with years of experience. We taste tested food with other vendors, but none compared with Chef Jack's delicious food. Their impeccable service and attention to detail made for stress-free wedding days for all of us. Our guests were very impressed with the professionalism of the waitstaff and still rave about the steak and chicken en croute.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015

I am the mother of the bride. We choose Chef Jack’s to cater my daughter’s wedding after an extensive search to find what we hoped would be the best caterer. We were so pleased with our choice. Chef Jack’s was wonderful to work with starting with the initial visit with Tony.... Read More They were experienced and thought of everything. Our venue was a new one and we initially had to work through timings and setup as a result of our ceremony times being earlier than they were expected to arrive. We had to pick up our linen a few days prior to the wedding so that our florist could decorate the tables earlier in the day than Chef Jack’s was scheduled to arrive; however, that really wasn’t a problem in the end. The food was amazing, the display was beautiful and the service and staff were outstanding. We choose buffet style for our guests but Chef Jack’s served the wedding party family style. The added touch of chocolate covered strawberries and baileys in chocolate cups was outstanding. Candy came up to me throughout the day to ask if there was anything she could get for me. They remained until the end of the wedding and I never felt like they were rushing us. The one comment I will make for future reference has to do with serving the cake to the wedding party. The same thing happened at my son’s wedding with a different caterer a few months earlier. I asked to serve the cake to the wedding party when I saw they had finished eating because I knew once they got up they would not return for cake. Chef Jack’s indicated they were cleaning up tables first and weren’t quick enough to serve the wedding party and as a result, very expensive cake ended up being tossed. I wish I would have thought to ask them to wrap it up for the bride and groom like my son did. But that comment is for reference only! Chef Jack’s was amazing and I would highly recommend them for your event. Thanks Tony and Candy for making the wedding such a wonderful day for our family and guests!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kristen L

BEST WEDDING FOOD EVER! And such a great staff! All of our guests were impressed with the food - both presentation and taste. My sister used this company when she got married and it was so good that I used them for ours!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Jessica V

Chef Jack's was AMAZING for our wedding! While they are on the pricey-side, you do get your money's worth! They are so friendly and want to accommodate your every need & want. They are so helpful and professional. Everyone and I mean everyone we talked to about our wedding... Read More couldn't stop complimenting us on how delicious the food was! Their staff was so professional and friendly on our wedding day and we could not be happier we chose them. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Grace G

I can't say enough about how awesome Chef Jack's was. They catered our wedding at Cuvee and they were just a dream to work with. We did a Thursday night wedding and had our hearts set on h'ors deouvres instead of a dinner, as we wanted a cocktail party reception. Their epicurean... Read More package was just what we were looking for! We loved that there were so many options for food, as that allowed us to accommodate guests who were vegetarian, gluten-free, seafood allergies, etc. The staff was awesome during the wedding. They looked very classy, they were polite yet fun, and they were awesome about making sure my husband and I got enough to eat. The presentation at the food tables was also beautiful. We loved that they cut our wedding cake for free and the chocolate covered strawberries were a nice touch. You can't go wrong with Chef Jack's! The food was amazing, no one left our wedding hungry, and they were great about helping us accommodate guests with food allergies.

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Ashley M

These guys are The.Absolute.Best!! The day of, we were never worried about the food - they took care of everything. Not only was the food amazing (we had lots of guests comment how delicious it all was) but the service was wonderful. The workers addressed my husband and i by our... Read More first names and there was someone designated to take care of us. I wish I remembered her name, but one of the women pushed my chair in for me, got us champagne, and communicated with our venue when I asked to move tables. They are extremely professional and timely with their communication. Chef Jack's will go above and beyond to make your wedding day delicious and enjoyable!!

AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Hannah Z

I cannot say ENOUGH great things about Chef Jack's! The staff was so helpful and friendly throughout the whole process! They helped us plan our meal (cocktail hour, open bar, passed apps, plated dinner, dessert buffet) and were very honest with us about what was worth spending... Read More money on and what we could do without. They were so great on the day-of - they assigned an event coordinator whose job it was to make sure everything went smoothly and check in with me periodically, which was perfect. And the food...was...AMAZING! Our guests have told us it was the best wedding/event food they've ever had. Chef Jack's is such a good value and such a good service - I would recommend it to ANYBODY!!!

Chef Jack's is simply the best

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

Chef Jack's was simply amazing. We have had so many people that were at our wedding tell us how spectacular the food was and that it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. The service and professionalism were great. They added to the overall positive atmosphere of the... Read More event. We have attended a number of weddings since and there is no comparison. Chef Jack's food and service can't be beat. They are simply the best.

Start a Conversation!