Chef Jack's Catering

Specializing in "The Art of Hospitality." At Chef Jack's, we understand the dynamics that go into planning an incredible event. From sample menus to the day of your event, our experienced, friendly, and professional event team will assist you every step of the way. We'd love to send you information on your upcoming wedding. Please visit www.chefjacks.com and complete our request information form to receive our package of offerings and pricing.

Cuisine

Southern, Southwestern, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Italian, Mexican, BBQ, Fusion, Seafood, Specialty

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

215 South Street, Waukesha, WI (262) 549-5558

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Maggie F

Chef Jack's exceeded our expectations. I am an event manager who married a chef, so as you can imagine we were looking for a caterer who would not only provide amazing food, but also amazing service and we found all of that and more with Chef Jack's! Everyone we worked with,... Read More from the tasting all the way to the end of the night were professional, helpful and you can tell they LOVE what they do! Especially Candy :) She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and taken care of that night. I felt so comfortable 'letting go' and letting Candy and her team do their thing; I didn't worry for a second the night of our wedding. We received so many compliments on the food, from the well-presented and creative hors d'oeuvres (which lasted the entire cocktail reception, they didn't run out!), to the creative and colorful salad and entrees. Everyone left stuffed and happy -- all thanks to the great team at Chef Jack's! If you are considering a few different caterers right now, just stop and hire Chef Jack's. You'll save yourself a lot of time and stress. You won't regret it! -Maggie & Brian, married at Turner Hall on 6/17/16.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Sararose L

If you're considering Chef Jack's vs another caterer, definitely go with Chef Jack's. Of all of the vendors we dealt with during our wedding planning, they seemed to be the most organized and responsive. Another important factor - their food is the best! We were married at a... Read More venue that does not have a kitchen (I believe this is the case with a lot of the older venues in Milwaukee) and they were the only caterer of the four we met with that actually brings their ovens on-site. This makes a huge difference in the taste and quality of the food. I don't know why brides and grooms say they never eat at their weddings because my husband and I ate! One of the servers pulled us aside during cocktail hour and had a tray of vegetarian appetizers just for us (I am vegetarian). During dinner the head server was very attentive to our needs and made sure we had enough food and everything we needed. They were absolutely wonderful and we would recommend them to anyone!

Absolutely Exceptional!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Jackie S

Chef Jack's was a TRUE joy to work with. I am a very detail-oriented, and particular person, as is my mom, and Chef Jack's delivered above and beyond what we could've asked. They were incredibly responsive and helpful with all our questions to make us feel good about our... Read More investment with them. And, on the day of the wedding, they were nothing but incredibly professional, classy and truly nice. The food was so great. What was most helpful was that they took charge. They asked us for all information on our other vendors so they could coordinate with them directly on the wedding day so as to not bother us with questions or concerns. And they added little touches to the event that made it stand out from other weddings people have been to. We can't thank them enough for all they did to pull off one amazing wedding day for us. They made it truly unforgettable! And, they are ALL such nice people!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jordan

Ordered family style for our wedding from Chef Jacks and it was AMAZING. I would 100% recommend this caterer, they had exceptional service, presentation, and spectacular food. Do a free tasting with them and you will FALL IN LOVE.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Megan R

Chef Jack's entire team was amazing to work with! Every step of planning through execution was met with prompt responses, expert advice and customary allowances. For my wedding I chose a plated meal option. ALL my guests would not stop raving about the meal! Everything... Read More came out hot, flavorful and in amazing portion sizes! Even the vegetarian and gluten-free options which I did not taste were two thumbs way up by my dietary restrictive guests. The appetizers were such a hit as well! I was able to snag a couple in-between photos, and they were fantastic! Every detail was met with care and consideration of how I wanted my night to feel. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! My only regret is the excitement of the day left me unable to eat my meal. I wish wedding left-overs were allowed, but that is my own fault! Thank you Tony, Candy and the entire Chef Jack team! You all were AMAZING and any future events I have I will definitely be giving you a call!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Carissa A

I can't thank Chef Jacks enough for everything they did for our wedding. Not only was the food some of the very best we have ever had at a wedding, but the service was above and beyond what we could have imagined. They truly make the day as perfect as one could ever imagine... Read More and/or hope for.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rachel D

Planning a wedding from long distance was not easy, but Chef Jack's was so easy to work with and was easily able to accommodate our wedding planning spree weekends in Milwaukee. We were able to plan out our full menu and details extremely early in the wedding planning process... Read More with Chef Jack's due to our travel constraints. Chef Jack's doesn't assign your day-of person until about a month out, so we dealt with numerous people during the planning process and every single one of them was wonderful! Our day-of person was Candy and she was extremely helpful during the planning, walkthrough, and wedding day! Candy communicated and even checked in with us on the day of the wedding to see if we needed anything. Her waitstaff was extremely professional and provided excellent service during cocktail hour and the reception. They even wrapped up our leftover plates and the slices of cake that we could not enjoy on the day of the wedding! Those were very much appreciated at 430in the morning! Chef Jack's was fabulous and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Lauren A

We could not have been happier with Chef Jack’s Catering for our wedding, and have absolutely no complaints. From the very first meeting, we knew we were in good hands. Tony and Candy were very easy to work with, made us feel very comfortable, and had great communication with us... Read More throughout the process. On the day of our wedding, the catering staff went above and beyond, and placed our centerpieces on the table, and set up a few other decor items, as we did not have a florist or wedding planner to help with that. Everything looked looked great and went smoothly. We knew Chef Jack’s was a great choice, but we were not prepared for how many of our wedding guests loved the food! Everyone was raving about how great it was - it came out hot, and was not overcooked.One guest said it was the best food he’s ever had at a wedding! We were very pleased, to say the least, and highly recommend Chef Jack’s Catering.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Alyssa O

Amazing experience. Great food and great staff. Didn't have to worry about a thing and people are still talking about how great the food was!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Samantha M

Going into the planning of our wedding we had this perception in our minds of what wedding food tasted like (not great) so it was important to us that we trail ran our potential vendor. We ended up meeting/taste-testing at four local caterers some were great and some mediocre.... Read More Chef Jacks was BY FAR the best that we tasted and surprisingly also a really responsible price (we chose to do plated dinners). Their staff were incredibly friendly and straight-forward — there was never a moment where we felt like we were getting ripped off or not being told the full story. They were prompt with their responses and dealt with all of our silly questions with big smiles on their faces. Come our wedding day the food looked and tasted just as good as the day we taste-tested it in their “office”. So many people were talking about how great it was and were beyond excited about the complimentary chocolate shots after dinner! The staff on our wedding day were dressed to impress and kind to all of our guests. Overall just a really great experience with these guys and would recommended them to everyone! Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Sarah F

Chef Jack's was a preferred vendor from our venue and we are very glad that they were! They were so easy to work with from the beginning and helped us through the process during a complimentary tasting. There were so many options to choose from for appetizers for cocktail hour,... Read More salad courses, dinner, and dessert. We were thankful that they provided a good amount of appetizers for the cocktail hour and had staff to pass out the food because that was important to us. We were able to finalize our meal choices over the course of several months and were able to change our minds up until a few weeks beforehand. The day of the wedding went smoothly. The catering manager personally introduced herself to both me and my husband before the wedding began and then thanked each of us individually at the end of the night. She was also present at the head table throughout the night to make sure all meals were right and even saved our food for us since we didn't get much of a chance to eat. The presentation of the dishes were great and the food was fantastic. We ended up using Chef Jack's for dessert and went with the mason jar desserts. They were delicious and came in tiny mason jars so you could sample them all (they had enough for people to have more than one). My guests also really liked that after dinner ended and dessert was brought out, the staff brought around small chocolate cups of Bailey's and had chocolate covered strawberries out with the desserts.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Natalie R

From our first meeting we were so impressed with the staff! We had our wedding at their venue, The Rotunda, and they went above and beyond to make sure our big day went seamlessly. We didn't have to worry about day-of stressors because we knew they'd do a great job, and we... Read More weren't disappointed. The food was AMAZING and we received so many complements from our guests. We couldn't have had a more perfect evening and a large part of it was thanks to Chef Jack's and their fabulous staff.

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Sarah R

Chef Jacks was phenomenal! All our guests loved the hors d'oeuvres served, especially the grilled cheese tomato soup shots! I barely got one, one of my fiances' cousins snatched one for me! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and venue. I'd definitely do it all over... Read More again just for the food and highly recommend them, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Hannah B

Chef Jack's was an absolute pleasure to work with and helped make our day perfect. I planned my wedding from 1,000 miles away and had limited visits to the Milwaukee area to do tastings and have planning meetings. I worked specifically with Candy who was very accommodating and... Read More fit me into her schedule whenever I did have those few times back home, even if she had lots of other things going on. Not only was she incredibly helpful, detailed, and straightforward leading up to the day, but she and the rest of the crew were extremely attentive and professional the day of, always making sure I had exactly what I needed. Not to mention, the food was delicious! We got tons of compliments from our guests. Early on in working with them I was told "that's not part of our job" is not in their staff's vocabulary and they lived up to that. If you want a seamless, professional and incredibly pleasant catering company to work with that will put out delicious food, go with Chef Jack's!! Thanks for everything guys!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kaitlyn S

We met with a couple different caterers for our wedding, and when we met with Tony from Chef Jack's and tasted their food, there was no question or decision to be made. Their food is fantastic, and they have a wonderful variety of dishes to choose from. They are also incredibly... Read More friendly and laid-back. We received so many compliments about the food at our wedding, that I can't even keep track anymore. Food was one of the things that was most important to us for our wedding, and they exceeded our expectations for a caterer. We also worked with Candy. She helped us to coordinate the day-of schedule and make sure that every thing that needed to be taken care of on the day of our wedding was taken care of. Chef Jack's is experienced, friendly and flexible. It's obvious that the quality of the food is very important to them, and they put time and effort into the dishes that they serve to you and your guests.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amy R

Chef Jack's did an amazing job through the whole planning experience to the execution on our wedding night. At our tasting, they prepared every appetizer we had requested to taste and were happy with everyone. When we tasted the entree we were so happy with the selection (and... Read More full!). Thankfully they gave us take home boxes so we could enjoy all of the extra food. Chef Jack's had dietary restricted meals available for anything under the sun, which was so great for our guests. I was also able to order a separate meal that wasn't offered to our guests, which was absolutely amazing. The team at Chef Jack's was amazing the day off. I had made all of our centerpieces and they arranged each one, making the tables look amazing. They truly helped our night run seamlessly. I am so thankful that I could just sit back and relax and they would make sure every thing else ran as expected. I highly recommend Chef Jack's for any of your catering needs.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Maggie L

We were far-and-above impressed with the quality of food AND service that Chef Jack's Catering provided for our wedding. We could not have imagined or asked for anything better from a caterer. The service was top-notch both during the planning process, as well as the day-of.... Read More Candy was so extremely helpful in planning every single detail of the wedding reception and we could not have pulled off such an amazing event without her, and the rest of the Chef Jack's staff. The staff was very experienced and well-trained; all of our guests were impressed with the professionalism for each and every member of the catering team. The food was also outstanding - everything was hot (very important to us) and tasted fantastic. Like another reviewer mentioned, it is hard to put into words how phenomenal our experience has been with this business. We so greatly recommend Chef Jack's Catering to anybody who is planning an upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aryelle M

Everyone at Chef Jack's was amazing!!! They were great to work with and they did an amazing job at my wedding this past weekend:))) The food was beyond amazing!!! All of my guests had nothing but great things to say about the waitstaff and the food. I highly recommend them to... Read More everyone:))

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Shelly J

We cannot even express our gratitude and awe we felt from Chef Jack's on our wedding night and all that came before. We got married at Turner Hall and the staff and service was phenomenal in every way. We were so impressed with their kindness and attention to all the little... Read More details that went into our day. We highly recommend using Chef Jack's for any event you need catering. Thank you so much for making our wedding day that much more unforgettable with your delicious food and kindness! - Shelly & Mick

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Kerri W

Where do I begin?!?! I'll start by saying this has to be the best catering company in the area! From the tasting to the chocolate shot glass with Bailys to end our Wedding, Chef Jacks went above and beyond! The food is beyond delicious and cooked onsite! The service blew my... Read More mind! All the servers were very attentive and professional. I truly loved everything about working with Chef Jacks and highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Kate R

They thought of all the details and the food was excellent! We got some many compliments!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amy J

Amazing service and food. The guests would not stop talking about how great the food was. Great communication and even accomidated us when we had to bring our toddler in with us for the tasting. They even made a kids meal for him to test out. They were professional and took care... Read More of every little detail and it was all beautiful. Higly recomended.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Chelsea E

Tony and Candy from Chef Jack's were absolutely incredible to work with! From our first time meeting at the tasting, to the night of our wedding, we were continually blown away by how friendly and helpful everyone we encountered was. The catering team continually went above and... Read More beyond to make sure every detail of our wedding was amazing. The food was delicious. Everyone LOVED it! The ice cream sundae dessert bar was a huge hit! And they took care of all the little details. From set up to clean up to anything else that came up in between (like being handed the groom's keys and wallet minutes before we walked out for the Grand March!) They were absolutely amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Ali N

We got married in August and Chef Jacks was our caterer. We are so incredibly happy with their service and our experience with them that it's difficult to put into words. After the first tasting it was obvious we needed them as our caterer. It was by far the best food we had... Read More tried. They were incredibly easy to work with throughout the rest of the planning process and helped me finalize plans with other vendors to make sure the day would run smoothly. The staff blew my husband and I away the day of the wedding. They showed up early, unloaded their truck incredibly quickly, and got to work immediately in the kitchen. The staff was professionally dressed and it was obvious everyone had been trained really well. The food was just as good as we remembered it from our tasting and all of our guests kept raving about it, even those that have gotten married before, and our chef friends. That same night my parents had to clean up the barn since we brought in a lot of our own items, and the staff from Chef Jacks stayed to help them get everything out and load their vehicles. They were amazing!! My parents were so happy they helped them out. Cannot say enough good things about their service or their food. If you're debating on getting them as your caterer, you definitely should.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Angelica D

We couldn't be more pleased with Chef Jack's Catering for our wedding. We had it at the end of June at the Milwaukee County Historical Society. Being such a planner, I actually started looking at caterers almost 2 years before our wedding. They were very responsive and even... Read More let us do tastings to accommodate my parents' and fiance's schedules. They honored current pricing over 'future' pricing, when some other caterers wouldn't even give me menu prices because we were so far out from the wedding. As for the food, what you get at the tasting is exactly what you get at the event. Same quality regardless of how people they serve. We'll get to that in a moment. During the planning process, Tony & Candy were so responsive and let us make changes until 2 weeks before. They're about quality and experience, not trying to get your business. What I mean by that is they actually mentioned a late night food truck as an idea instead of making us choose them to cater late-night food. They even let us bring in our own desserts and they provided the utensils to serve them. In terms of price, they're not the cheapest, but they are worth every penny. They made a special Filipino-style appetizer for our guests and everyone raved how delicious it was. They researched it on their own and came up with the recipe. All guests were greeting with champagne & strawberries. We had a beef & chicken duet plate for dinner and everyone raved about it and how perfectly cooked it was. We had 230 guests and for the dinner plate to come out so consistent is proof that they're about quality. Whatever dessert you choose, they still offer chocolate covered strawberries to the guests. As for timing, they were so easy to work with. My Dad spoke for 30 minutes! We warned them ahead of time that dinner may get started a little later and they rolled with punches and everything still came out perfectly. I still get feedback from my guests about how great the food was and how full they were! After the wedding, they washed all our trays that we used for the dessert table and held on to our cake servers to pick up at a later date. We didn't get to have any dessert that night, so Chef Jack's sent us some chocolate covered strawberries when we returned to pick up our stuff! Just a few pieces of advice: Ask if you can take a dinner back with you to the hotel because we didn't eat much as a couple and were so hungry after the wedding. We also ran out of select beers, so make sure there's enough for your entire party. But overall, Chef Jack's was one of our favorite vendors and we couldn't have been more pleased!