Chelsea Nicole Photography

Las Vegas, Southern California + Worldwide Destinations

Vibrant Hearts Unite

Chelsea Nicole is wired for art that celebrates! Based on the west coast, she travels worldwide capturing the sparks, romance and magic that first inspired her couples to dream about saying: 'I do!' To find out more, check out the about section on her website, blog, or Instagram for sneak peeks and behind the scenes of recent shoots!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Las Vegas, Southern California + Worldwide Destinations (702) 321-3107

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jack B

Seriously one of the best wedding photographers in the entire industry. I chose her based on a google search of "Beautiful wedding photography Las Vegas" and she was the first one I clicked on. As soon as I saw the work my decision was made...didn't even continue my search.... Read More She was quick to respond to all my questions about everything. She helped schedule the entire event. It was absolutely seamless thanks to her! Not only is her work probably the best I've seen...which is saying a lot since I'm a creative director and photographer myself, but after meeting her, and spending just a few short hours with her, we felt like we'd known her forever! I would definitely recommend Chelsea...hands down the best!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jennifer C

Words can't describe how talented Chelsea is! I am so glad I went with Chelsea for our wedding day photos - she is seriously worth every penny. I found Chelsea on a Google search for an engagement shoot with dogs. Even though her package was slightly more than what my husband... Read More and I had budgeted for photography, I just couldn't stop thinking about the beautiful photos on her website. So I bit the bullet and I'm so glad I did. Chelsea was so sweet and fun to work with! She is a great communicator and so involved from day 1. She has her own process of getting to know the couple and brainstorming an overall feel for the photos that is unique to the couple. Even though I am super awkward in being photographed and not photogenic in the least bit, she managed to make my photos look natural and great! I am so picky with my photos but I loved every single photo that Chelsea delivered, which says a lot. My family and friends raved on how beautiful the photos came out to be. One friend even commented that the "Lighting was PERFECT!" despite our cloudy, overcast wedding day. And as we all know, lighting is everything! In summary, Chelsea has to be one of the best around. I am so glad my husband and I got to work with her. Chelsea really elevated our wedding day and left us with the most beautiful photos to capture that day for a lifetime.

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 lyndsay m

Chelsea Nicole is hands down one of the best photographers around. I have been in 13 weddings as a bridesmaid and chose Chelsea to photograph my wedding. The photographers in the previous weddings I was in can't compare to her work. If you don't pick her you are making a bad... Read More decision. Call her. Now. Book her.

Review for Chelsea Nicole

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Sara I

professional, passionate about work, candids, experience, nice and fun