Chelsea Nicole Photography

Las Vegas, Southern California + Worldwide Destinations

Vibrant Hearts Unite

Chelsea Nicole is wired for art that celebrates! Based on the west coast, she travels worldwide capturing the sparks, romance and magic that first inspired her couples to dream about saying: 'I do!' To find out more, check out the about section on her website, blog, or Instagram for sneak peeks and behind the scenes of recent shoots!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Day After Session, Engagement

$5,000+

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Las Vegas, Southern California + Worldwide Destinations (702) 321-3107

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jack B

Seriously one of the best wedding photographers in the entire industry. I chose her based on a google search of "Beautiful wedding photography Las Vegas" and she was the first one I clicked on. As soon as I saw the work my decision was made...didn't even continue my search.... Read More She was quick to respond to all my questions about everything. She helped schedule the entire event. It was absolutely seamless thanks to her! Not only is her work probably the best I've seen...which is saying a lot since I'm a creative director and photographer myself, but after meeting her, and spending just a few short hours with her, we felt like we'd known her forever! I would definitely recommend Chelsea...hands down the best!

Amazing

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 lyndsay m

Chelsea Nicole is hands down one of the best photographers around. I have been in 13 weddings as a bridesmaid and chose Chelsea to photograph my wedding. The photographers in the previous weddings I was in can't compare to her work. If you don't pick her you are making a bad... Read More decision. Call her. Now. Book her.

Review for Chelsea Nicole

Reviewed on 8/26/2007 Sara I

professional, passionate about work, candids, experience, nice and fun

Start a Conversation!