Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Ciara S

Chelsea was absolutely amazing! Our pictures are absolutely stunning. She did such a great job capturing all of the big and small moments. I was an out of town bride and I am just so glad I came across her name on the knot. She did our engagement pictures as well and has just... Read More been so fun to do this whole experience with. She has been nothing but helpful to me - as to where the best pictures would be She was so understanding with planning a destination wedding. I seriously couldn't be happier. I know who to call if I ever get pictures done in SC. :)

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Jasmine T

Chelsea was an incredible photographer, and we especially appreciated how she captured every special moment of our wedding. She took time and care to get to know us as a couple, including what elements of photography were most important to us. Chelsea was very professional and... Read More caring through all of her services, and we were very satisfied with the quality of the photos! She is prompt in responses, and got our photos back to us two weeks after our wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie F

Chelsea was fantastic! She saved me after I was swindled by a con photographer just a two months before my wedding. She did a fantastic job capturing the exciting, and fast paced activities of my Jewish wedding. She was reasonably priced and open to provide references of... Read More previous brides she had worked with to ease my fears of being duped again. Chelsea took the time to know and understand the details of a orthodox Jewish wedding and our desires as a couple. I love my photos and that was the second most important part of my wedding, aside from my husband!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Ray L

Chelsea is very nice and very easy to work with, and so is her assistant. They are very professional, and is very good at catch the moment s and lights. I love all the pictures they took. They did a very good job. Thank you them to preserve this special moment for us. :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Katie F

Absolute perfection. Chelsea did our wedding in October and I could not of had a better photographer. She did absolutely everything I wanted done and then so much more. Our pictures were beyond perfect. She is very professional while making you feel comfortable too. (I'm awkward... Read More at taking pictures but she helped a lot) Also, we got our pictures the day we got back from our honeymoon (so a week from the wedding) which was awesome. Everyone has loved the pictures and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. We will definitely be using her again in the future. (Also her prices are amazing in comparison to other area photographers especially with the high quality, and amount of pictures you receive) thank you again!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Caylen T

Chelsea took absolutely breathtaking bridal and wedding photos. She knew all the best locations in Charleston for bridal portraits. My friends can't stop talking about how perfect they are! She knows how to work with every type of lighting to make sure you look your best. She... Read More also captures every tiny detail in wedding photos so you can remember everything perfectly. I cannot be more happy with the results. She also gets pics back very quickly. Book Chelsea, you will not get better quality or price!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristy C

Chelsea was so easy to work with! She went above and beyond and couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend booking her for your next wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Emily L

Chelsea was an amazing pick to be our photographer! We had her do our engagement photos 6 months prior and when those came out great we knew we wanted her to do our wedding too. She was super friendly and easy to work with, which made getting in front of a professional camera... Read More for the first time a lot less scary than we thought it would be. She checked in with us prior to the wedding to confirm scheduling and verify any requests we had made. The day of, she and her team were amazing; they were on time, professional and helped coordinate the bridal party from the first look photos, transportation and all of the post-ceremony photos. We just got our photos back a couple days ago and they are beautiful! Everything from the staged group and family photos to the candids on the dance floor - we could not be happier with them! Thank you Chelsea :)

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

Chelsea was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. We planned a destination wedding to Charleston and all correspondence to Chelsea leading up to the wedding were by telephone or email. She responded to all my questions immediately and left me nothing to worry about! On the... Read More day of the wedding she was timely and professional (despite the weather, traffic, and unforeseen chaos). Her photography is beautiful and our pictures are stunning! She captured the specific photos I had requested and surprised us with beautiful, spontaneous moments throughout the night. We would hire Chelsea all over again!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Allison F

Chelsea is the best! She showed up early, stayed late, and busted her butt to get everything we wanted done in a very short time, without sacrificing quality. She went above and beyond, kept me calm during all the craziness, and is super sweet. We were on a tight budget and I... Read More didn't want to pay an outrageous photographer's fee but still wanted beautiful pictures to remember our day. Chelsea gave us just that. Our pictures are perfect, and she's much more reasonable than other local photographers. We highly recommend her!! Thanks Chelsea!!

Fresh Ideas, Great Pictures!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Leah A

Chelsea took pictures for my engagement session, and was a delight to work with. You can tell she has a lot of passion for photography! She had a great insight with lighting, angles and poses. She is also booked as my wedding photographer - I can't wait!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Sydney D

I've known Chelsea for my whole life and have had the pleasure of watching her creativity and eye for photography mature over the years. It was a no brainer that my fiance and I would be asking her to shoot our engagement pictures! Like many other brides, I have a Pinterest... Read More board of everything wedding-- from engagement pictures to save the date ideas and wedding venues. I sent Chelsea our favorite poses and she saved them to her phone and had them available on site for our shoot! I was so thankful for that since I left my phone in the car during the shoot. The pictures turned out fantastic and I can't wait to get ALL of them in frames! :) I'm awkward when it comes to posing for pictures and Chelsea helped fix my hair and make sure we weren't looking too posed, etc. She even got a bunch of wonderful candids! Her help with our wedding didn't stop at the engagement shoot though, she even helped with suggestions of other vendors to look into since we are planning our Charleston wedding from out of town. I can't sing enough praises for her services and hope you pursue Chelsea Paige Photography for your photography needs! I 110% recommend Chelsea Paige Photography!

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 12/21/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Chelsea not once, but twice! Two daughter's weddings in two years. From engagement photos, to bridal portraits, to the wedding photos, Chelsea was fantastic! She is very professional, personal, punctual and gives you 100%. Chelsea is very... Read More creative and fresh, and it shows in her photos. I would highly recommend Chelsea Paige Photography!!

Great Value

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Amanda T

I had a small budget for my wedding, but I didn't want to skimp on photos. A cousin of mine recommended that I contact Chelsea. Chelsea delivered beautiful photos and her prices didn't break the bank, so I got the high quality photos I wanted without sacrificing my budget. I... Read More really appreciated Chelsea's flexibility: I planned my wedding from a distance and she was a great help.

Priceless

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Shelley S

We are so happy and overwhelmed with the wonderful work Chelsea did for us! She made everything look so beautiful, and She captured moments we weren't even aware of happening. The pictures of me and my father are priceless! It means a lot to have these memories captured... Read More forever. It's unbelievable how much emotion is tied to each and every photo. We can't thank her enough for helping us out, trusting us and being so professional throughout all the entire process. She made a long-distance coordination of a major piece of our wedding more than easy for us, and we appreciate it. We will definitely always give Chelsea credit and the highest praise when asked who did our photos. As for the quality of them, I think they speak for themselves. We couldn't have asked for anything better!