Chelsea Village Flowers

Chelsea, Dexter, Ann Arbor, Pinckney, Manchester, Grass Lake

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

112 E. Middle St., Chelsea, MI Chelsea, Dexter, Ann Arbor, Pinckney, Manchester, Grass Lake (734) 433-1416

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Amanda M

Jennifer was the florist for our wedding at she did THE most unbelievable job. She understood my vision and the bouquets, centerpieces, and little arrangements were breathtaking. Not to mention she is the sweetest person in the world! She went above and beyond for us, and we are... Read More so grateful for her.

the most friendly florist

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Erin

I had a vision that stumped 3 florist before I met Jennifer at Chelsea Village Flowers. I wanted whimsy and softness and to use field-like flowers. After having no success with previous florist I was starting to think my vision was impossible. Jennifer not only understood my... Read More vision but helped me obtain it AND stay within my budget. Absolutely amazing! All of my flowers turned out exactly as I had imagined!

Flowers

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 jayma s

The owner of Chelsea Village Flowers did my wedding flowers and what a wonderful job from the table decorations to the flowers on my wedding cake, her detail work is fantastic.

Love

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Phyllis J

Great Flowers!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Stephanie B

Great job on everything. Loved loved!

Review for Chelsea Village Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah R

There were never any doubts that my flowers would be perfect. Everylast one of them was great. She used her own ideas and decorated everything fabulously!