Cherie Riley Weddings

Serving wonderful couples all over California <3

Your Personal Wedding Planner & Coordinator

As a true romantic at heart I can’t wait to hear a great love story or see a beautiful wedding unfold. It is my pleasure to come along side you, to organize and plan with you so you will be able to relax and enjoy the entire experience. Each wedding is different and demands personal time and attention. I would love to get to know you and begin planning your wedding celebration with you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Serving wonderful couples all over California <3 (951) 452-7504

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Toni E

Cherie was SO wonderful to work with. Her sweet and friendly personality made me feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond to do little things that helped make my wedding day perfect (and that I did not properly plan for, eeek). But I didn't have to stress about it because... Read More she made everything so easy. We clicked on our first phone call and I had full confidence that she would be great coordinator. Her services were truly invaluable, and my husband and I both agree that a week-of coordinator is essential to reducing the stress that can go along with planning a wedding. We were looking for the right person, with the right personality to help our day be fantastic, and she definitely delivered.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Kevin D

Cherie was wonderful! She was an excellent day of coordinator that made sure things not only happened as needed, but kept the entire wedding party cool and collected. Could not have pulled off this wedding without her outstanding help.

2017-05-29T19:12:17 Response from the vendor

Mr. and Mrs. D, You both did an amazing job planning for your big day and you made my job that much easier. You picked such a lovely location it was the perfect setting for the two of you. Thank You for trusting me with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Diane K

Cherie was terrific. We had an initial meeting to start thinking about all the details, but most significant asset to her involvement was the month before the wedding where she buttoned up details, made a very extensive timeline and executed it on wedding day. I didn't have... Read More anything to worry about on our daughter's wedding day. She's priceless!

2017-05-29T19:02:02 Response from the vendor

That's the way it should be, I am glad you were able to relax and just enjoy time with your daughter on her wedding day. It was so nice getting to know you and your family during the planning process and wedding weekend. Thank You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jordan S

Cherie was a fantastic coordinator and had a great team of staff for day of set up, tear down and other jobs. She was very professional, organized, and great OT trouble shooting. In the months leading up to the wedding she helped me stay on track with my planning so nothing... Read More needed to be done at the last minute. She is very detail oriented so nothing was left to chance. On the day of everything went smooth and I was stress free knowing everything was being taken care of. I would definitely recommend Cherie Riley to take care of your planning and coordinating.

2017-05-12T01:26:00 Response from the vendor

Such kind words ~ Thank You!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Audra R

Cherie was amazing!!!!! She ran everything flawlessly and I knew I was in good hands. I didnt have to worry about anything the days leading up to my wedding and everyone loved her. Thank you Cherie, couldnt have done it all without you!!

2017-01-19T17:13:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet response! You were a dream to work with. You may have missed your calling, you did a great job planning, it made my job so much easier! Congratulations!! Have a wonderful first year as Mr. & Mrs.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer G

I feel so blessed to have found Cherie to assist with my wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her there. She went above and beyond in everything she did for our day. It's really hard for me to put into words the amount of gratitude I have for her. I... Read More felt so at ease with everything on a day that is typically very stressful & it's only because of Cherie. Thank you so much for being there for me, not only on a planning level, but on an emotional level as well.

2016-10-09T18:54:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that you were able to relax and have fun on your wedding day, that's my goal!! You made it very easy for me to do my job. It was so much fun getting to know your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kimber W

Cherie and Jordan were amazing! They assisted me with keeping on track and making sure our big day went off without a hitch. Jordan was the point-person for my wedding and she did an amazing job! Our rehearsal went well and my family loved her! I have been part of many weddings... Read More where the coordinator is pushy or negative and yelling to keep on track and just seems high strung. Jordan was able to keep us all on track and not be interpreted as negative in any way. She kept me on schedule during the big day and made sure we were taken care of! I will recommend Cherie and Jordan every time.

2016-07-16T22:34:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! Jordan and I enjoy working together and am glad you were so pleased with her day of services! We both enjoyed getting to know you can't thank you enough for trusting us with your wedding day. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Words cannot express how amazing it was to have you coordinate Bri's wedding. You made it a beautiful day that ran with elegance and grace. You devoted so many hours to sort through just what they would want to make it perfect and then helped them put the details together. Your... Read More calm, confident and kind presence will always be part of the memory I will cherish. We thank God for you. I hope many families have the joy of your presence at their daughter's wedding having as beautiful and stress free a day as ours. Thank you!!!!!!

2016-04-13T12:30:36 Response from the vendor

Paula, Thank you for your thoughtful words! It was a pleasure to work with you, Bri and Evan in planning their wedding. I was very impressed by how well they worked together. Working with the bridal party and family was a delight~everyone was so helpful.... Read Less Read More

Mansfield Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Cherie was my coordinator in September, and she did an amazing job. From early planning meetings to the send off at the end of the wedding, I enjoyed working with Cherie. The ceremony started 45 minutes late and yet she kept everything well timed and the whole fun event... Read More ended when we wanted it to! She made me feel special. She kindly and professionally took care of directing all day, for both participants and guests! I was so thankful that Cherie was there and taking care of everything for me. I would recommend her services to any bride, because she can accommodate for any situation or level of coordination and planning you want. Cherie is wonderful!

2015-11-02T23:06:59 Response from the vendor

Hannah, Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you, Colin and your family. You were so organized and easy to work with. In spite of late groomsmen you remained calm prior to the ceremony. With all of your vendors... Read Less Read More

Cherie Riley

Being a little bit farm girl, I live on an apple orchard in Oak Glen, CA with my sweet husband, three wonderful children, one horse, three dogs, two cats, two chickens and a pot belly pig named Frankie. Spending time with family and friends, on the front porch or sitting on the beach is how I love to watch our amazing California sunsets. I enjoy working in the garden, designing lovely dresses and planning beautiful weddings. As an analytical and creative person, I see beauty in lazy dirt roads, perfectly sewn pearl buttons, exquisite bridal bouquets, and yes, even well-organized timelines.