Cherie Riley Weddings

Serving wonderful couples all over California <3

Your Personal Wedding Planner & Coordinator

As a true romantic at heart I can’t wait to hear a great love story or see a beautiful wedding unfold. It is my pleasure to come along side you, to organize and plan with you so you will be able to relax and enjoy the entire experience. Each wedding is different and demands personal time and attention. I would love to get to know you and begin planning your wedding celebration with you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Serving wonderful couples all over California <3 (951) 452-7504

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Kimberly H

Cherie was an excellent asset to my wedding planning! I put her under tight deadlines with less than 4 months to plan an elaborate wedding at my parents ranch and it came out beautiful! If something went wrong that day I did not hear about it or it didn't happen. Cherie is so... Read More sweet, and put up with my bridezilla attitude. Everything ran smoothly and came together exactly how I wanted it. Cherie helped my parents to make sure all the contracts and details were good to go, even after my parents switched things multiple times. She even had the perfect horse and carriage for me to make my grand debut at the ceremony! I couldn't have asked for more.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Allison R

Cherie was the absolute best coordinator for our wedding! We got Married on May 14th, on Mother's Day, in the Mountains and it was freezing cold. Cherie took the time to get to know me and my husband and made sure that every single detail was right on our wedding day. She... Read More literally had everything covered. She kept all of our vendors in check, reviewed our Vendor contracts to make sure that we dod not miss any important details and so much more. We had several meetings with her before our wedding and she was always happy to meet us, and even traveled over an hour just for a meeting! Cherie was so sweet and personable and you can tell that she loves what she does. On the day of our wedding I had a few people that I had asked to come and help set up the decorations for our wedding, and with some miscommunication, no one showed up. Cherie and her assistant literally did everything! It was the perfect wedding day, and we couldn't have done it without Cherie. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Alan B

Cherie was totally my angel during my wedding! I remember the first day I spoke with her. I was a complete mess! But she was calm and listened to my long list of concerns and somehow made me feel at ease. I knew from that very first conversation that she was the person that I... Read More wanted to be by my side. And I was right! I can’t thank Cherie enough for making our day so stressed free and absolutely our best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Eunice L

I found Cherie here on The Knot and was drawn to her because of how warm, and family focused she sounded through her website! I loved that she planned her own daughter’s wedding among many others. Cherie was very sweet to set up a phone call to get to know me and we talked for... Read More over an hour where I asked her A TON of questions! Being a bride that didn’t know exactly what I wanted from the start, Cherie provided me a lot of guidance from the start (like I said, even just in our consultation phone call!). I ended up hiring Cherie as my day of planner right after that! I had a couple more phone calls with her that spanned over the 8 months leading up to my wedding. She was detail oriented, encouraging and helped with making sure I completed everything off my checklist. My bridesmaids and I made almost 100% of the decor (including the florals, ceremony arch, wall decor, dessert table, welcome table, escort cards and table, sweetheart table and table centerpieces) and Cherie and her assistant set up all of our decor the day of the wedding. They had about 4 hours and did NOT stop working - my family was so impressed and could tell that they had transformed the venue into what my vision was! What I loved is that I simply shared with Cherie the general idea of what I wanted everything to look like, and she blew me away with how she brought her own expertise and design skills into making everything look amazing! I also loved that Cherie did wonderful things like pray for us before our rehearsal, was very sweet to my anxious parents, worked with all of our vendors seamlessly and made it a really special day for us! Thank you, Cherie!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anastasiya H

Since the first day that we met with Cherie, both my husband and I knew she was the perfect person to plan our wedding. We felt so comfortable around Cherie and she made us feel confident in our planning. When the day came, it was beyond what I imagined. Cherie was there every... Read More step of the way. Everything went better than expected. She made our day very memorable and amazing!! I am very grateful that she was our wedding planner.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kerry

Cherie was amazing- she was so calm and kept everything moving. She was quick to reply with questions and was flexible to meet when it fit with our schedule. I would highly recommend Cherie to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Toni E

Cherie was SO wonderful to work with. Her sweet and friendly personality made me feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond to do little things that helped make my wedding day perfect (and that I did not properly plan for, eeek). But I didn't have to stress about it because... Read More she made everything so easy. We clicked on our first phone call and I had full confidence that she would be great coordinator. Her services were truly invaluable, and my husband and I both agree that a week-of coordinator is essential to reducing the stress that can go along with planning a wedding. We were looking for the right person, with the right personality to help our day be fantastic, and she definitely delivered.

2017-08-23T14:42:27 Response from the vendor

I can't believe it's almost been a year since your wedding. You had so many fun ideas and everything turned out so pretty. You did a fine job planning but there are always little details that slip through the cracks and I was happy to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Kevin D

Cherie was wonderful! She was an excellent day of coordinator that made sure things not only happened as needed, but kept the entire wedding party cool and collected. Could not have pulled off this wedding without her outstanding help.

2017-05-29T19:12:17 Response from the vendor

Mr. and Mrs. D, You both did an amazing job planning for your big day and you made my job that much easier. You picked such a lovely location it was the perfect setting for the two of you. Thank You for trusting me with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Diane K

Cherie was terrific. We had an initial meeting to start thinking about all the details, but most significant asset to her involvement was the month before the wedding where she buttoned up details, made a very extensive timeline and executed it on wedding day. I didn't have... Read More anything to worry about on our daughter's wedding day. She's priceless!

2017-05-29T19:02:02 Response from the vendor

That's the way it should be, I am glad you were able to relax and just enjoy time with your daughter on her wedding day. It was so nice getting to know you and your family during the planning process and wedding weekend. Thank You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jordan S

Cherie was a fantastic coordinator and had a great team of staff for day of set up, tear down and other jobs. She was very professional, organized, and great OT trouble shooting. In the months leading up to the wedding she helped me stay on track with my planning so nothing... Read More needed to be done at the last minute. She is very detail oriented so nothing was left to chance. On the day of everything went smooth and I was stress free knowing everything was being taken care of. I would definitely recommend Cherie Riley to take care of your planning and coordinating.

2017-05-12T01:26:00 Response from the vendor

Such kind words ~ Thank You!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Audra R

Cherie was amazing!!!!! She ran everything flawlessly and I knew I was in good hands. I didnt have to worry about anything the days leading up to my wedding and everyone loved her. Thank you Cherie, couldnt have done it all without you!!

2017-01-19T17:13:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet response! You were a dream to work with. You may have missed your calling, you did a great job planning, it made my job so much easier! Congratulations!! Have a wonderful first year as Mr. & Mrs.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jennifer G

I feel so blessed to have found Cherie to assist with my wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her there. She went above and beyond in everything she did for our day. It's really hard for me to put into words the amount of gratitude I have for her. I... Read More felt so at ease with everything on a day that is typically very stressful & it's only because of Cherie. Thank you so much for being there for me, not only on a planning level, but on an emotional level as well.

2016-10-09T18:54:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that you were able to relax and have fun on your wedding day, that's my goal!! You made it very easy for me to do my job. It was so much fun getting to know your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kimber W

Cherie and Jordan were amazing! They assisted me with keeping on track and making sure our big day went off without a hitch. Jordan was the point-person for my wedding and she did an amazing job! Our rehearsal went well and my family loved her! I have been part of many weddings... Read More where the coordinator is pushy or negative and yelling to keep on track and just seems high strung. Jordan was able to keep us all on track and not be interpreted as negative in any way. She kept me on schedule during the big day and made sure we were taken care of! I will recommend Cherie and Jordan every time.

2016-07-16T22:34:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! Jordan and I enjoy working together and am glad you were so pleased with her day of services! We both enjoyed getting to know you can't thank you enough for trusting us with your wedding day. We wish you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Words cannot express how amazing it was to have you coordinate Bri's wedding. You made it a beautiful day that ran with elegance and grace. You devoted so many hours to sort through just what they would want to make it perfect and then helped them put the details together. Your... Read More calm, confident and kind presence will always be part of the memory I will cherish. We thank God for you. I hope many families have the joy of your presence at their daughter's wedding having as beautiful and stress free a day as ours. Thank you!!!!!!

2016-04-13T12:30:36 Response from the vendor

Paula, Thank you for your thoughtful words! It was a pleasure to work with you, Bri and Evan in planning their wedding. I was very impressed by how well they worked together. Working with the bridal party and family was a delight~everyone was so helpful.... Read Less Read More

Mansfield Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Cherie was my coordinator in September, and she did an amazing job. From early planning meetings to the send off at the end of the wedding, I enjoyed working with Cherie. The ceremony started 45 minutes late and yet she kept everything well timed and the whole fun event... Read More ended when we wanted it to! She made me feel special. She kindly and professionally took care of directing all day, for both participants and guests! I was so thankful that Cherie was there and taking care of everything for me. I would recommend her services to any bride, because she can accommodate for any situation or level of coordination and planning you want. Cherie is wonderful!

2015-11-02T23:06:59 Response from the vendor

Hannah, Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with you, Colin and your family. You were so organized and easy to work with. In spite of late groomsmen you remained calm prior to the ceremony. With all of your vendors... Read Less Read More

Cherie Riley

Being a little bit farm girl, I live on an apple orchard in Oak Glen, CA with my sweet husband, three wonderful children, one horse, three dogs, two cats, two chickens and a pot belly pig named Frankie. Spending time with family and friends, on the front porch or sitting on the beach is how I love to watch our amazing California sunsets. I enjoy working in the garden, designing lovely dresses and planning beautiful weddings. As an analytical and creative person, I see beauty in lazy dirt roads, perfectly sewn pearl buttons, exquisite bridal bouquets, and yes, even well-organized timelines.